3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 0:03:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Spring came to Hoenn swiftly. The warm breeze cast the cold winter from its bed and instead settled across the land. The Woods in particular were a beautiful place right now. The gentle rains have left Petalburg Woods beautiful, blossoming with wildflowers and the excitement of breeding season.

[break][break]

Eva detours off the main path. She’s carefully not to disturb the beds of flowers that scatter the forest floor. She hikes deeper and deeper, heading further and further from the main trail until she’s sure she found the spot.

[break][break]

It’s a small, bright, grassy clearing. Here is where she planted some curious seeds not that long ago. It’s not hard to find the little bed. It’s sprouted baby leaves and flowers that were quite different than the others around it. In fact, she spotted some of those CRYSTAL BLOOMS she had collected not long ago with .

[break][break]

“Blade, do me a favor and water that, would ya? I’m gonna go check those out,” perhaps they were the same. She leaves Blade with her backpack and water bottle and walks over to inspect the shimmering blooms.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 17:32:09 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan was in the area checking his own flower ever since his strange encounter with that little hedgehog. [break][break]

Lo and behold, who else was in the area besides his bestie . His clothes still burnt to a crisp because of fucking . She didn't seem to spot him at first, luckily he had his mask on him and he had the advantage since she hadn't noticed him. He decided to disable the Gallade first.[break][break]

The sound of a pokeball opening and a jangling of what sounded like metal rung through the forest before the sound of chains shot out from a bush as Bryan attempted to have his klefki use fairy lock on gallade as Bryan approached Dr.eva casually. "Well well, look who it is. Did ya miss me?" he asked taunting her as he wanted to gauge how she'd react. [break][break]

He'd watch her moves closely, he wanted to gauge how she'd react.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 17:52:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Blade dutifully began watering the small bloom as instructed, sighing and kneeling beside the flower. Eva, on the other hand, had made her way across the field to inspect the other flowers. The doctor was excited to see that the Crystal Blooms did, in fact, resemble those form earlier, “I’m gonna take a sample of these too,” she calls out across the field to Blade. The Gallade doesn’t really react, but gives a nod to head over there with the bag when he’s finished.

[break][break]

The jingle of keys does catch Eva off guard. It’s a sound you don’t expect to hear in the middle of the woods – especially so far off the path.

[break][break]

Brimming with curiosity, she looks up from her flower and nearly falls on her ass, “What the f-“ She’s standing, muscle tense, the surprise on her face apparent. No, she did not miss him. It didn’t look like he had his bow though so that’s an improvement. Maybe he’s finally upgraded.

[break][break]

Blade’s immediate reaction was to grab her pack and TELEPORT to her side. Unfortunately, he finds himself disabled. The Gallade flinches a few times in a number of attempts. All useless. Eva glances back at him, biting her lip as she takes a step back. She glances back at Bryan with a pointed, narrow gaze, “What do you want?” her tone is sour and laced with venom, fuck this guy.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 17:59:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Huh. She didn't strike first, interesting. [break][break]

"Guess you aren't like your little boy toy." he sneered. [break][break]

"That's a shame. You'd have had a free shot on me." he grins as Klefki jingles over to his side quickly as the chains tried to keep gallade held down. "Steel beam her." he ordered as his demeanor changed and his eyes glimmered at her. [break][break]

Klefki giggled delightfully as if this was all a game to him, he gathered up a ball of silver energy in the air and aimed it downwards upon Eva, aiming the powerful steel attack directly at her.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 18:35:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Little boy toy? She sneers back at the masked Rocket, is more than that despite their . . . differences right now, “Still bitter about your tree?” the sneer turns into a taunting smile. Egging him on is probably not in her best interest at the moment, but sometimes she can’t help herself.

[break][break]

As the Klefki jingles to his side, it becomes more apparently clear why Blade wasn’t quick to Teleport over. The damn thing probably had him chained down. Another step back. It doesn’t do much to close the distance between her and her pokemon.

[break][break]

“Fuck,” it’s muttered under her breath as she glances up at the ball of energy, “Blade!” there’s a desperation in her voice as her eyes grow wide in terror. Blade is quick to react, closing the distance with long strides. He’s not fast enough. Faster.

[break][break]

He won’t make it, but the SANCTUARY he erects will. Golden energy pulses from his core, expanding until it engulfs the whole field. As the barrier passes over the Kelfki, the STEEL BEAM fizzles into nothing, eliminated by the Z-move. It expends a considerable amount of energy, but at least gives him enough to time to make it to Eva’s side. She reaches for the bag that contains a few of her other pokemon but it’s not there, dropped in transit in order for him to make it in time. Eva glances back, seeing the beat up pack lying amongst the grass. She turns, running for the satchel.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 17:22:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He thrived off the panic that showed on her face.[break][break]

He liked this feeling, exerting his will over others, making the league finally fear him.[break][break]

They'd all pay for her suffering. [break][break]

The light of the sanctuary however blinds him momentarily, he instinctively covered his face with his arm to save his eyes from the light. He grinned however, he knew this z-move as she had used it against him previously. He decides to answer her back "Oh? The tree? It's fine, great even." he says as a wicked smile spreads across his mouth. [break][break]

"Why don't I show you?" he says as the ground began to shake beneath them both as Bryan was getting ready to use his z-move now that she couldn't stop him. A tree of life burst from the ground behind him and growing to a rather large size, towering slightly over the tree life.

The bark of the tree moved and shifted, twisting in strange ways and began to move towards Bryan as Xerneas seemingly melted out from the tree and stared down at Eva. It said nothing as there was no need to, it was obvious what Bryan had become now. " Xerneas, lets show her our strength together." he says recalling his klefki to save it from the attack and climbing onto the life pokemon. "BLACK BRIAR." they shout in unison as the tree of life sprang to life and began to grow wildly out of control, briar thorns attacking everyone and everything inside of it and trapping them for three turns.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 18:25:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

As she runs, her footing is disrupted by the rumble of the ground beneath her. Earthquake? No. She falls, bracing herself with her hands as she slides across the grass. A brief look back has her paralyzed in both awe and fear. From the center of the emerald glade, a Tree of Life erupts from the surface. It gives off a dazzling gleam that screams Infinity Energy. Eva can’t do anything except watch, her mind refuses to move its focus.

[break][break]

“H-How?!” she doesn’t need to finish the sentence. Xerneas’s appearance makes it clear. Its familiarity with the masked Rocket also tells a tale of its own. A Rocket is now Xerneas’s avatar.

[break][break]

His own z-move begins with terrifying beauty. The tree flares to life, sending out a wild sea of vines and thorns. Thin vines snap like whips, the smaller thorns slicing across bare skin. Her cheek, her shoulder, her legs, thin red lines form, droplets of blood pooling at the corners of the fresh wounds. Blade does fair better, using PSYCHO CUT to slice up some of the slithering vines.

[break][break]

“Fuck!” her pack. She spins back around, dodging what she can to lunge for the backpack as the thicker vines erect a wall around them. She doesn’t make it. It’s just out of reach. Survival. She digs deeper, reaching her hand through a crack in the vines, pressing hard. Thorn dig into her skin. It hurt but it’s right there. The smooth surface of a sphere touches her fingertips and she manages to roll it closer.

[break][break]

Crack

[break][break]

A flash of light explode between her and Bryan. A thunderous roar echoes off the vines as the Salamence takes center stage. It’s not the ideal pokemon for the job, but perhaps her bulk would be enough to get Eva out of here.

[break][break]

Eva stands, smearing blood across her face as she wipes the sweat from her brow, “Them,” she points a finger towards the Rocket and his deity. As the dragon stalks forward, she vibrates with energy. The beads laced through Eva’s hair glow to match the draconic vigor. Mehira morphs in a Mega-Salamence and unleashes a FLAMETHROWER, bathing the tree, Bryan, and Xerneas in an inferno of fire.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+
Salamence MEGA EVOLVES and uses FLAMETHROWER on the tree, Bryan, and Xerneas

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 3:06:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

His z-move took over the area, black briar thorns erupted creating a dome that prevented his prey from escaping. However the fight was still far from over, she managed to reach a second pokeball. "Shit." he muttered as he clenched his fist, a salamance entered the battle. A dragon type? There were worse things to deal with. [break][break]

Xerneas began to charge up more energy, beginning to channel geomancy as Bryan took action himself. He interlocked his fingers together in a strange formation as the briar thorns began to move again and bryan took control of the tree of life behind him. He moved the roots in front of him to block the flamethrower just barely. It didn't matter if the move had hit him head on, but xerneas...He remembered what happen when Matias got a lethal hit in on his Pokémon so he refused to have it be in harms way until he understood it further. [break][break]

Despite his status as an avatar, Eva was no slouche and he couldn't take on both gallade and the salamance, especially not after a mega evolution so he sent out a partner for them to tango with. "Ninetails." he says as a pokeball clicks open and a hail begins to channel inside of the dome. "Moon blast, use Xerneas's surplus of energy." he orders as xerneas pulsed with life, infusing the area with a fairy aura enhancing ninetail's moon blast even further as she fired it at salamance.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 5:17:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A dragon against a Fairy-type legendary and )unknown to her) a fairy-type specialist was certainly not ideal. It was better than nothing, though. Blade had been a reliable companion, but his primary training is healing, not combat. Mehira, on the other hand, was true to her nature and was ruthless in battle.

[break][break]

Despite the disadvantage with the extra fairy-type entering the fray, Mehira continues her charge forward. The sudden shift in the vines blocks her rage filled Flamethrower, leaving the intended targets unharmed.

[break][break]

The dragon’s jaws snap shut in defiance, only to part a moment later to let another deafening roar echo off the walls of their confinement. Each step thunders across the ground, even as she moves back.

[break][break]

The Alolan Ninetales fires off a powerful MOONBLAST fueled by the Legendary’s fae aura. Mehira bears her teeth, ready to take it when a shimmering barrier erects before her. Blade stands beside her, the PROTECT standing strong against the Moonblast.

[break][break]

Using her bulk, Mehira leaps past the Protect once it dissipates. Her wings lift her off the ground only as high as she can within the dome. Regardless, she dives onto Bryan’s erected barrier, slamming into the Geomancy with her full weight. Claws, teeth, flames; she uses whatever she can the tear the barrier apart, jaws snapping, seeking the masked man that threatens her trainer.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ [break]
Mega evolution 2/3[break]
Blade uses PROTECT[break]
Salamence tries to RIP THE BARRIER APART to get to Bryan

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 15:30:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Salamnced slammed and pounded against the vines that xerneas had created, they would have gegrown back easily if the move was still fresh but some time had passed since it was created and the life within his z-move was waning. He had to act or else the dragon would actually reach him. [break][break]

Yet time was up, geomancy went through as a cascade of rainbow lights erupted from Xerneas's body, boosting all of it's stats. "Quickly Xerneas! Take advantage of the hail! Aurora beam that salamance!" he called out as Xerneas gathered a small ball of rainbow energy between it's horns and fired off a beam of aurora lights to try and freeze the salamance. [break][break]

"Ninetails, keep gallade and that bitch preoccupied. Disable the protect." he orders as a flash of purple from ninetails eye's pierce into gallade's mind and disable the move PROTECT. Bryan also made a move, his hands moving around again as the vines stirred to life once more, this time instead of defending they were poised to strike at eva and gallade. Would her knight be able to defend her without his signature move?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 4:26:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Could things possibly get any worse?

[break][break]

Yes, yes it can. It could hail. And it does.

[break][break]

The ice rains down in a steady rhythm, burning the dragon’s emerald scales as they scrape down her side. Irritation and frustration rise, spreading into her throat through another guttural roar.

[break][break]

DEATH

[break][break]

Where there’s darkness comes light, and the barrier begins to crumble beneath the Mega Salamence’s bulk as the z-move’s effects begin to weaken. Light flashes across the legendary’s antlers, but Mehira is blind with rage, “MEHIRA!” Eva tries to warn her, but a FLAMETHROWER spews from her jaws again, bathing the briarwood heat and fire. If the Aurora Beam came from any other pokemon besides a Legendary, it may have just fizzle out underneath the fire.

[break][break]

Xerneas’s beam breaks through the fire and strikes the dragon straight in the back. The roar that follows is not one of rage, but of pain. It sears through the emerald scales, leaving a red gash in its wake. Mehira whines, retreating as the mega-evolution begins to fade.

[break][break]

The Gallade doesn’t fare much better. A sharp, uncomfortable pang of psychic energy steals away his PROTECT. Just before Bryan lashes out again with his thorny vines. Without Protect to safeguard them, two psychic blades shoot out from his elbows, desperately cutting at the vines that snake towards them.

[break][break]

Eva tries to run, but there’s no where to go. The best she can do it is try and dodge the incoming vines, but she’s’ backed into a corner, pressed against the crumbling dome. They lash outburning sharp pains into her exposed skin as she collapses to protect her face with her arms.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ [break]
Mega evolution 3/3[break]
Salamence is struck by Aurora Beam and sues Flamethrower
Eva and Blade are attacked by more thorns

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 17:20:45 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The attacks collided and caused a small explosion, but xerneas won out the fight as his aurora beam cut through the smoke the explosion made, striking Salamence on it's back. Bryan grinned as he drew blood from one of Eva's pokemon.[break][break]

The blades sliced easily through the impormptu attack bryan had launched with the vines. [break][break]

Even without his protect, he was still safe guarding eva easily and to make matters worse. The briar thorns began to wither up, the z-energy that sustained the dome was starting to vanish away as the tree was also fading. Bryan sucked on his teeth in annoyance, the life he and his partner created was wavering and Eva would be able to escape, klefki was also down for the count as it seemed the explosion from earlier had knocked it unconcious, bryan managing to stay up due to his natural resilience and ninetails was able to avoid it as well as xerneas. [break][break]

"You gonna run now? Tail between your legs? Show Hoenn how much of a coward the league is, show them we'll take your land like we took kanto AND ran it better." he taunts her as his pokemon prepare for a second round of attacks as ninetails unleashes a mist into the area to create further confusion on the battle field and xerneas begins to charge a moon blast.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 22:09:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

That little fucker.

[break][break]

How dare he bring Kanto into this. Her emerald glare is cold but there’s unmistakable hate within it. Oh, how she loathed Rocket to her very core. She wants to tear him off that stag and settle this without Pokemon. The rage that burns through her is hidden beneath the fire that burns across her skin. The fair integument is lined with crimson gashes, each following gravity down and oozing fresh blood. Her face, her arms, legs, her hands. Death by a thousand paper cuts – though some are far worse than shallow cuts. She manages to stand, barely. She uses her strength to keep her legs from giving out beneath her.

[break][break]

A quick assessment of the situation tells her what she needs to know: she’s lost. Eva doesn’t run, she’s never run from anything in her life. His words cut deep down to the bone, hurting more than the wounds littered across her skin. She suffocates her pride with reason.

[break][break]

Survival. Hoenn needs you.

[break][break]

“This isn’t over,” she promises as Blade’s fists smashes through the crumbling dome. Mehira roars, taking that as a cue. With the Klefki incapacitated, Blade has his freedom back. He snatches the satchel while Eva returns the dragon. It happens fast, and soon the duo disappears in a flash of light as he TELEPORTS them to a hospital, despite Eva’s protests.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ [break]
Eva wants to throw fisticuffs but got scared =(
She peaces out

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,968 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
JUSTIFIED [s|c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 23:50:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: