1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 13:44:17 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
11 PM, behind the corner of the battle hut, past a block across the night markets, was a small jazz bar housed between a run down residential complex and a supermart. In this tiny cardboard slice of Slateport City, on the third floor, a relatively well furnished bar of blue velvet and dim lights, tobacco smoke and seedy gin cocktails, a man was nursing his self-pity in the fires of alcohol and a live band that played to an intimate crowd.

Callan sipped his whiskey, his back turned against the bar as he used it as a leverage to lean back. His rings and steel rosary clacked against the bar counter, as his red eyes turned towards an unexpected acquaintance. Olive skin, midnight black hair, oval shaped face, deep, black eyes that bored into you, she was gorgeous, and a familiar face to him.

"Toni?" Callan spoke, his voice was gravelly, as he had just smoked, and the burn of whiskey had always kept his tone deep, if soft-spoken by nature of his personality. A smile formed on his lips, as his ruby eyes settled on her expression.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 18:02:28 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Dark, divey, laced with velvet that ran smooth under her fingertips. It wasn’t her favorite bar in Slateport, but it provided a nice escape from the more rambunctious nightlife. Not everyone knew about it, and even if they did, not everyone was allowed in.

With a nearly empty drink in her hand, she swayed to beat of the live band’s smooth rhythm. She wasn’t dancing with anyone in particular, just letting herself get lost in the deep thrum of the bass line.

When there was nothing but ice left in the bottom of her glass, she turned to sway towards the bar. The shine of familiar, silver hair caught her attention. A soft smile greeted him upon recognition.

“Cal,” she set her empty glass on the bar, sliding in between the stools to stand beside him. The proximity shows their familiarity. After signaling the bartender for another gin, she turned her attention back towards Calllan, “You look rather gloomy this evening,” Or perhaps it’s the lighting, “Are you alone?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 2:56:08 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan sucked in her dress like it was nicotine, it's silk hanging lightly against her tight, well honed form, wide hips and firm, heavy breasts. His eyes wandered down her before meeting back up with her own, as she approached between the seats. "Sunlight does often evade me."

Callan replied, chuckling as he ashes his cigarette. His reaches over, and tugs her hand, pulling Toni into him, his legs part a divot for her wide hips to lay on his lap. "Not tonight, it seems." Callan's eyes wander between her eyes, to her lips, then down towards the deep V-neck, showcasing her ample cleavage. His arm wraps against her back and his hand lays at rest on her thigh, a thumb gently slides up and down, playing with the fabric. Callan breaches her personal space. sinking his teeth against her lower lip, as he parts them open to slide a gin-infused tongue inside her mouth, playfully toying with the bite mark as he pulls away.

"I certainly hope you came alone." He speaks, playfully, his breath runs against her neck as he does. "Otherwise I think I'll leave here with a few more bruises."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 15:34:57 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He’s as smooth as the hum of the saxophone when he pulls her close. It doesn’t take much encouragement for her to abide, shifting a step closer and settling into his lap. Her soft touch runs from his hand, up his arm, and finally settles on his chest. Her fingers curl around the fabric when he leans in. A gentle tug closer hints towards her approval when he kisses her.

Callan tastes like gin and cigarettes – not a bad combination. Her lips part gently, pressing in to make the kiss deeper. Her tongue explores his to get a better taste.

When he pulls away, he’ll see her smiling, The grip around his shirt relaxes as a shiver runs down her spine. His hot breath tickles at the nape of her neck., “Hmm,” she hums, “So eager.”

The bartender returns with her drink, but she pays it no mind for now. Instead her gaze glances back towards the small dance floor, “I wouldn’t worry about him,” she teases, turning her attention back to Callan. Her dark gaze lands on his crimson, a salacious smirk pulling across her dark red lips, “If you’d like to be alone though, I can leave,” Something about that kiss told her he doesn’t, but she just wants to hear him say it.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 4:51:50 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's fingers dance against the hem of her dress as an index curls around the silk fabric and runs against the edge of her inner thigh as he looks into her eyes. "I'd prefer you stay..." He replied, his voice unneeding to be any more than a whisper, his lips barely inches from hers. Did that make him a bad person? Perhaps, but Toni had a way of getting what she wanted regardless.

Where did your integrity go? He chastised himself, as he looked into those black, pitiless eyes, that perfect brown skin and those ruby lips promising a wonderful, intense night. He found himself tilting back, ever so slightly. She was right there, warm, real, gorgeous, what were principles in his eyes in contrast to that?

As the bartender slid a drink before them, he took the gin and handed it towards her. The snap of this action broke him of his stupor.

"But if you're here with someone else," Callan paused, forcing a smile. "Then you shouldn't keep them waiting love, I'll be alright." His hand gently slides away from her, sunlight often evades him.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 5:34:41 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He says what she wants to hear, and that smirk grows into a smile. She would like to stay too, but he knows that. Then why does something not feel right?

The moment fades into the dark corners of the bar as he offers her the drink. There’s a sting of disappointment and it shows when the smile fades and curls into a bit of a frown. With a sigh she accepts the drink. As his hand retreats, she does as well.

In one smooth motion, she slides from his lap into the stool beside him, putting space between them. One elbow leans into the bar as the other arm raises the glass towards him, “Hm, you caught me,” and with that truth, she takes a quick sip. She’s not here with anyone, but the illusion she could be makes her twisted mind feel more wanted.

She’s just as alone as he is, and in normal Toni fashion, she’ll drown it out in cheap thrills, booze, and cigarettes.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 9:58:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The heat from her body fades, the smiles drop, the comfort of her body resting against his chest and the fingers that played with the ridges of his pecs slip, slowly, like the leak at the end of a ship. Regret and air-conditioning fill the space between his chest and lap. Still, Callan's eyes remained on hers as she takes the drink, and slips against the seat next to her.

As she raises her glasses, he takes his own and clinks it lightly. "I had no idea, I took your word for it." He replied, his smile faded somewhat. "That's cruel, dear. There I was ready to 'accidentally' spill your drink all over you." He chuckled. But that was something he had expected with her, and so it wasn't a surprise, it just meant that being in the abyssopelagic jazz bar was an appropriate environment. He sips his gin, his eyes briefly looking towards his bedfriend. "This is new... Toni, alone in the night?." A wry eyebrow raises partly, "Are you gloomy, this evening?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 16:16:58 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The smile returns when he chuckles and admits is strategy. He’s likely kidding, but it’s still an amusing thought, “Hm, good plan,” she glances down briefly at her dress. She’d be quite sad if this one was ruined.

After another sip of her drink, she gently plays with the thin straw to stir around the ice. The soft chime of it moving against the glass is lost to the music.

This is new, Toni alone in the night . . .

She points a finger at him to interrupt, “For now,” she quickly corrects with a little smirk. She certainly doesn’t wish for it to remain that way, that’s why she’s here, looking fine as hell.

A light laugh accompanies a smile as he turns her own words against her, “Do I look gloomy?” She hopes not, “No, just . . . bored,” and lonely. Her head tilts slightly, holding his gaze, “What brings you here tonight?”

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 19:09:10 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"For now." Callan's paused, toying with the words in his head, as the corners of his lips curled upwards. "It's one of few where being a lonely alcoholic can seem stylish and classy." He stuck his tongue out between his lips, "When I'm not belting into a microphone or jumping into forest fires, it's a nice place to smoke and drink."

That, and he loved jazz, there was a bitterness and imperfection to it that he enjoyed. Callan stood up, pulling his chair closer to her, not that there was much distance. But he was regaining ground that had been lost. The chairs locked close enough that she could easily lean shoulder to shoulder with Callan, and that was exactly what he counted on, as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. "Let's hope that one of your invisible suitors doesn't accost me." He teases, leaning into her ear, "Come straddle me."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 5:09:29 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It seems Toni’s boredom won’t last long. Callan doesn’t leave, and neither does she. They find some common ground over their shared brooding and similar habits to numb the sting or loneliness.

“Ahh that’s right, you’re a ranger,” she feigns forgetfulness with an innocent smile as the space between them shrinks yet again. Toni takes the bait, leaning into the warmth of his shoulder. She’s pulled even closer by the hand that slips around her waist. She completes the connection by moving a hand to rest on his thigh. It’s a gentle touch, but firm enough to feel her thumb caress the fabric.

A particular warmth spreads across her limbs, raising goosebumps in its wake, as he leans into her ear. Hot breath bathes her cheek, and the pressure of her hand on his thigh subtly increases involuntarily. Toni’s lips peel into a smile, a light, airy laughter lost beneath the jazz, “Be careful,” she teases back, “I hear they’re ruthless.”

Callan’s request doesn’t elicit immediate action, but the smile remains. Her gaze flashes down to his lap momentarily, “Hmm, my ass is barely contained in this dress as it is and I don’t think this club’s guests deserve such as treat,” a brief sip of her gin interrupts her thoughts before she angles her head to bring her own lips up to his ear, “Dance with me,” she whispers, her hand moves up, fingers curling over the inside of his thigh, Please.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 14:24:08 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Toni's hand reached against his thigh, and he felt the spark of lust flicker against his limbic system. Toni had that effect on men, and he was no exception, blood shot towards his head and his endorphins rewarded the continued recklessness. But more intoxicating was the laughter that spread beneath the flow of music, instilling the piano with its magic.

Callan raised a slight brow as she spoke, this was certainly new. "But you'd usually do it to please me." He grinned, but he wasn't going to push it as her lips ripple a prettier alternative. Callan nodded, "Foreplay it is then." He joked, before grabbing the hand on her thigh and standing up. Even though Toni was a fair bit taller than the women he'd had the pleasure of dancing with, he was still a decent bit larger in height and breadth, and so he had to make sure he wasn't going to accidentally step on her foot, considering she was in heels.

The dance floor of the bar was already filed with several tenants. The song was Windows by Chick Corea. While Callan was often more into depressing jazz, this was a perfect song to dance to. Locking her fingers in between hhis, Callan snaked his other arm behind her back to rest at her wide hips as he pulled her close to him, and began to sway to the gentle rhythm of the keys. "You know, I've only had one martini. So I'm hoping that you have more drinks at your place for us." He smiled. Most likely, it'd also be much higher quality.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 5:26:22 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The laughter returns with a smile as he grins. To please him? Perhaps, “Well, maybe I’m turning over a new leaf,” the game continues. Cat and mouse. She may have indulged him in the past but tonight he finds himself victim to a woman that wants to play with her prey a little before she takes a bite. Luckily, he’s willing to indulge her as well.

Toni abandons her gin for another delicacy. She stands as well, letting him lead her onto the dance floor by the hand. They find a space to themselves amongst the other patrons. Her fingers easily slid between him, locking in place with a gently squeeze. The other arm reaches up to slide behind his neck. She follows his direction, his pull drawing her hips into his to minimize the space between them. They move together, swaying to the beat.

“My bar is always well stocked,” she assures him with a soft smile. The arm across his shoulders adjusts to let her manicured fingers lightly tickle the back of his neck, “You sound thirsty, Callan,” Her head tilts up, and the teasing smile fades so her lips can brush gently against his. Her gin soaked breath, laced with mint bathes his senses, “Are you thirsty?”

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 17:10:38 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There is a trickle of fingers running against his neck, Toni knows how to dance, she knows how to look and of course, she was always up for a good time. It was what intoxicated men to her, that she could flick a single wrist, scraps of affection, tossed onto the floor, and men would turn into animals and scange for the pieces while singing her praises.

Callan saw a pitilessness in her eyes that he could not see before. Was it because he was too drunk, or because he was too lonely? Perhaps both. In truth, there was some sense of it he could see that was real in her mind, they connected well physically, but he could not bear to see that image him as a dog, begging for scraps of affection. It was debasing. Did she want him to plead for it?

Their lips touch, her breath is immaculately fresh, with the traces of the juniper vodka mixed in. She was a thing of beauty, only she hadn't had enough time to sink her claws in. Divorces had a way of developing calluses and pain points at the same time, and it seemed that the tickles on the back of his neck happened to strike a nerve. "Toni..." He began, gently, "I'm 30 with a daughter and an ex-wife, are you going to test me like a 19 year old reading a Cosmopolitan magazine on dating tips the entire night?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
reckless
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:12:04 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The unexpected lecture has her leaning back slightly to frown, dark eyes running over his sharp facial features, accentuated by the shadows of the dark club. He seems serious, “Test you?” That’s not quite the word she’d use for it, but apparently there was a little stick up his ass that kept him from having fun tonight. That’s all she’s trying to do: have a little fun.

Apparently, the teasing isn’t doing it for him. Pity. The arm around his neck slips off his shoulders, falling to rest near his elbow, “I’m not testing you, Callan,” her sharp brows pull into a furrow, “If you’d rather not enjoy yourself and return to your drink then please, take your leave,” he’s not the only man in Hoenn, hell, not even in this bar. He’s just the one she hoped to take home tonight. Toni wouldn’t put forward the effort if their past encounters didn’t rest fondly in her memories. Settling for a second choice wouldn’t be too bad. Just frustrating.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
reckless
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 13:00:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
She was right. He feels the moment slip away just as quickly as her hand on the back of his neck. "I'm sorry love, for ruining your night." He replied. This would be where he'd peck her cheek, but right now it seemed like it'd be heavily improper.

Part of him wished to say something in response, that he had read the room wrong, that he was overreacting. But most of him felt this was right, he did not enjoy the jokes. Perhaps it was a stick up his ass, one that had solidified halfway through to somewhat resemble his spine. Was it healthy? Was it terrible? Did the epistemology of the metaphorical phallus constitute anything outside of the contribution of pain. Maybe.

He just couldn't enjoy it the way he used to.

But it wasn't Toni's fault that the joke didn't land particularly well. It'd work better on another man, certainly. "Good night, Toni." He replied, as he squeezed her shoulder. His eyes linger, for just a moment longer, remembering her furrowed brow and her saddened face. It would make for a good song.

[End]

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]