TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 5:30:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 17:10:00 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Experience is the spice of life, and I want a well-seasoned meal.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

She sent him a pleased smile as he asked for a signing when he bought his copy. “I most certainly will.” She gave him a small nod. She had no reason to deny him such a wish. Even if she had her doubts that he would even remember it by the time the book would be published.
[break][break]
Alas, their conversation was once more interrupted. She watched as he handled the Pokémon that more directly tried to interrupt them. Though she did spare a thought for the Gardevoir that she had sent to deal with another one of many a wildlife.
[break][break]
“Ah, a memoir.” She repeated. Though he mentioned other projects as well. She figured if he had wanted to share information about them, he would’ve mentioned them in more detail. Her eyes gazed down the path that Gardevoir had taken, she wondered whence she would rejoin them. But felt enough confidence in her Pokémon’s fighting prowess to continue with the conversation. “Now I must admit, you have me curious. But I shall refrain from asking into the details of your past. I will instead await the publishing of this memoir of yours, and I hope that I can get a signed copy as well.”
[break][break]
Cathrine would be right in her assumption. The Gardevoir handily beat the Gabite and caught it too. Alas, she would not know peace for long, for as she was about to turn back. A Nidoqueen joined her. The Gardevoir looked curiously upon the bipedal blue Pokémon. It GROWLed at her. Then tried to use its claws to SCRATCH her. Alas, Gardevoir saw through these common tactics easily and squashed the opposing force with ease using her PSYCHIC powers until the Nidoqueen lay on the ground knocked out.
[break][break]
Alas, the Gardevoir had no more Pokéballs on its person, and so decided to drag the Nidoqueen with it, as it returned to its trainer Nidoqueen in tow.
[break][break]
Cathrine looked surprised. But before another word could be spoken. Gardevoir simply gestured for another Pokéball to be thrown at it. To which Cathrine nodded, and obliged thinking no further of it.
[break][break]

OOC: Trying to catch Nidoqueen[break][break]

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 4:44:00 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

"Fantastic. I promise I won't sell it on i-bay either." He smiles, all the while thinking how funny it is for two writers to have met in such a dangerous and remote place. Would this end, perhaps, in the two of them hosting book signings at the same venue some day? Or would they never see each other again? The anticipation was palpable.

"I appreciate your consideration," Cade remarks, coming to a stop when he regards yet another SWINUB that has chosen to bump its snout against his ankle. "You're right. I've got to keep some surprises to myself, after all. Otherwise I might not be as interesting." He adds, pulling another empty ball out of his pack.

Distracted with its ODOR SLEUTH behavior, the little pig is easily captured within the ensuing flash of light after the ball is tapped against the top of its head. Lobo, in the meantime, regards the other trainer and her Gardevoir as they make short work of a NIDOQUEEN.

✨ catching swinub
DUO WILD +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 6:38:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VANILLISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW CLOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNOW WARNING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 13:40:45 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Experience is the spice of life, and I want a well-seasoned meal.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Cathrine chuckled heartily as Cade made the promise. While it had been a potential issue to take into consideration. She did not think her signature so wanted that it would increase the value of one of her books, at least not within her lifetime.
[break][break]
Alas, their conversation moved on. Cade once more found himself in the presence of a Swinub as he spoke. He caught the poor thing rather easily. She gave him a small polite nod and a smile before she spoke. “Oh, I am sure you’ll be interesting enough with or without your secrets.” As they said, it was not the story that made the man, but the man that made the story.
[break][break]
The situation with Nidoqueen soon warranted some small measure of attention from Cathrine. However, she noticed that hers weren’t the only eyes that were upon them. A Vanillish had found the little group. With a wicked smile, it considered its options of fighting or not, but in the end, it thought it unwise and left on its own.
[break][break]
Neither Cathrine nor Gardevoir intended to pursue it. And they both stayed oblivious to the attention that the Dragapult was giving them.

[break][break]

OOC: Skipping[break][break]

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 23:17:36 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

"You're sure? You sound confident we'll meet again to put that idea to the test," Cade responds, shifting a playful look at Cathrine. "I certainly wouldn't mind that. Maybe at a nice little café in Mossdeep?"

It's then that an AMAURA's SNOW WARNING spawns a hail within the cavern, however, interrupting their conversation briefly as Cade and Lobo head for cover. The Amaura in question rounds a corner before long and, just before it can unleash an AURORA BEAM, the Dragapult strikes it down with a barrage of DRAGON DARTS.

The hail subsides thereafter. Cade tosses an empty ball at the fallen dinosaur, capturing it in a flash of light. He then saunters over to go retrieve it, before returning to Cathrine to resume their conversation. "What do you say?"

✨ catching amaura
DUO WILD +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 23:57:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FROSMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE SCALES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE AMAURA!
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 19:15:15 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

While Cathrine hadn’t intended for her statement to be perceived as an invitation, she certainly didn’t mind the suggestion. Alas their conversation was for a brief moment interrupted by the sudden appearance of an Amaura.

Cathrine and Gardevoir sought cover from the hail. In the process, they stumbled upon a Frosmoth. Annoyed by their sudden appearance and awakening her from her slumber, the Frosmoth wanted to do naught but battle them. But Gardevoir sensed the hostility and acted first.

Using its PSYCHIC power, it grabbed a hold of the now flying Frosmoth and slammed it to the ground to assert dominance. The bug tried to fight the weight of Gardevoir’s mind. But found itself outclassed. Not wanting to see the Frosmoth further hurt Cathrine threw an empty Pokéball at it. Hopefully catching it.

Only then did she notice the end of the hailing. Gesturing for her Gardevoir to fetch her Pokéball when the capture had finished, while she rejoined with Cade. “I say that sounds like a wonderful idea.”

OOC: Trying to Capture Frosmoth

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 5:14:26 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

They reemerge after their respective captures, walking side-by-side on the path they'd been following earlier. The hail had placed a rocky sheet of ice over the stones filling the cavern chamber. Cade treads carefully so as not to slip and make a fool out of himself.

Even so, he smiles at her response and nods. "Great. Now we just need to make it out of this place safely. Let's check here." He says, guiding them towards another web of tunnels and chambers.

| | |

This new part of the cave is filled with foaming rivers, stalagmites, and melting icebergs that slowly carve paths throughout. It is slightly darker throughout than the previous chambers they'd been in. Though signs of ancient human life, such as shattered pottery and rotting wood, indicate that they're headed in the right direction.

They are still not exempt from the perils of this exploration, however.

A GLISCOR proves as much when it swoops down from the dark cave ceiling to strike at Lobo with a FEINT ATTACK. The phantom dragon hisses and reels backward, absorbing the pain and turning it into fury as it retaliates. The scuffle in the sky continues until, finally, the large bat is struck down with a fiery blue DRAGON BREATH.

"Tch."

Cade tosses an empty ball at the now unconscious Gliscor. Then gestures for Lobo to descend by him so that he can check his wounds. "Don't be so careless, amigo."

✨ catching gliscor
DUO WILD +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 23:27:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEARTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WHISCASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNITUDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 12:30:10 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

Cathrine gave an acknowledging nod. Getting out of here safely was of the utmost importance. And it wouldn’t be quite so easy with the new layer of ice covering the rocky ground.

Cathrine would walk carefully. Allowing her Gardevoir to rejoin her quickly enough after confirming the capture of the Frosmoth.

Cade would lead the way, only briefly halting their progress to check on his Dragapult after it had a short scuffle with a Gliscor. She too watched but had to admit she found her knowledge of such anatomy woefully lacking. "Is your Pokémon alright?" From what she had seen the ambush had seemed quite painful.

Instead, she turned to the area around her. It held a dark beauty to it. It was definitely an inspiring atmosphere that it provided. Almost a shame to pull out her electronic notebook to jolt down some lines, and so she refrained from doing so.

Lost in thought she accidentally ignore the Whiscash going by aloof in the presence of trainer and Pokémon alike. Gardevoir decided not to engage, as the Pokémon didn’t seem aggressive.

OOC: Skipping Whiscash

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:40:03 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

"Nothing a short rest can't heal," Cade responds, returning the DRAGAPULT to its ball. Unclipping a different ball from his belt next, he summons a HONEDGE. It immediately wraps its ribbon around his right arm. Just when it seems like it's about to suck his soul dry, however, as most of the urban legends warn, the eerie blue glow around its eye dims.

At that point, Cade points the blade towards a nearby tunnel entrance flanked by large ice crystals. "Let's head in there next, yeah?"

Just as they approach, however, a BEARTIC emerges from the dark within it. The impressive beast charges forward with a roar, intent on delivering a good THRASH. Before it can do so, however, the one-eyed blonde launches his Honedge like a spear. It strikes the bear head-on (IRON HEAD) before being whipped back into his hand with a sharp tug of its blue ribbon.

The Beartic collapses with a loud thud, groaning. Cade produces an empty ball with his free hand afterwards and tosses it down. "There we are. We should be clear now."

✨ catching beartic
DUO WILD +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 0:57:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DIGLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ARENA TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TRAPINCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE BEARTIC!

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 11:54:43 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

Cade assured her of his Pokémon’s health. She nodded figuring there was no reason for him to lie. He switched the Pokémon out, picking the sword Pokémon Honedge as his next companion before they walked on.

They were heading for a tunnel entrance flanked by a large Ice crystal, with a most inspiring form. Alas, their journey was halted as a Beartic set upon Cade.

The Ice Pokémon proved little match for the swordsman, beaten with but a simple move. The power of the wild Pokémon was much tamer than expected. Perhaps something she ought to take note of for her work?

Cade then proceeded to capture the Beartic. With the area safe, Cathrine joined him once more followed by her Gardevoir who was pleased that for once she didn’t need to fight. “I must say. Cade, you seem to be quite a competent trainer.” Cathrine commented.

But before Cathrine can get to walk through the entrance, something small and clumsy stumbles forward. The Trapinch slipped, falling on its back and sliding on the ice towards her. Its little stubby legs waddled about trying to turn its body around, but it failed.

Cathrine raised a curious brow as she glanced at the Pokémon. She was pretty sure that sort of Pokémon weren’t supposed to be in here, didn’t they live in deserts? She bent down, gently helping it onto its feet. The Trapinch smiled at her, making a few grateful sounds before it began to rub its head against her leg.

Cathrine smiled and retrieved an empty Pokéball, offering it to the Trapinch. It gently bopped the ball and was sucked in.

OOC: Catching Trapinch

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
SALT & MINT
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 17:11:14 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Cade notes Cathrine's compliment with a slightly surprised gleam in his eye. When he realizes she meant it in earnest, however, without any underlying confession, he spawns a small and gracious smile. "I could say the same of you. I'm afraid SHOAL CAVE has run out of things to challenge us with." He adds.

Just then, of course, as Cathrine is preoccupied with a TRAPINCH, a DIGLETT impedes the path in front of Cade and his blade. He attempts to strike it down with one fell swoop, but then it swiftly retreats into its hole and reappears behind him. This game of 'whack-a-mole' continues on for a bit longer before, finally, the blonde commands his Honedge to SHADOW SNEAK and catch the Diglett by surprise.

A single slash is all it takes. The mole collapses over the edge of its hole, and its body threatens to slide down it before Cade throws an empty ball and catches it. Afterwards, he steps forward to pick up said ball, and turns to regard Cathrine.

"Where are you from, anyway? If you don't mind me asking." He inquiries, leading the way further down the ice tunnel from there. "You don't give off the aura of a Hoennite." He says, casting a teasing smile and tapping the space beneath his eye with a single finger. "No bags under the eyes. That's how I know."

✨ catching diglett
DUO WILD +

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights