1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 16:26:36 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Ahhh Ditto. The most popular Pokemon in the Black Markets, and for good reason.

'Tis the season of hatching, and with the many Pokemon currently in a breeding frenzy, Ditto were highly sought after, for trainers required the Ditto to be filled with baby Pokemon batter in order for them to hatch rare, powerful, or just otherwise highly valuable Pokemon.

Meaning, the League was on very high alert when transporting these goods to and from the Hatchery, and also guarding the hatchery. Tonight, Callan was on guard duty, stationed in a tower overlooking the premises, half asleep with a canister of coffee in his hand. It was about 3 AM in the middle of the night, and for the last several hours, he'd watched almost every worthwhile show on Pokeflix. He wished Lars was here to shoot the shit.

Halfway into a sleep-deprived slumber however, a buzz on his wrist stirred him awake, alongside a beeping on his phone, as someone had tripped an alarm downstairs. The hatchery did not have any natural defenses, so technically speaking, anyone could have slipped past the outside sentries, but now they would have to deal with security. That being said, it was only him for tonight.

"I have a possible intruder coming to the hatchery." Callan spoke over the radio, "Going to check it out, might just be an escaped Pokemon." That being said, he wasted little time sliding down the ladder into the hatchery's hallways.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 4:05:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Just a stealth mission they said. A quick one two they said. You can handle it they said. And he'd agreed. Absolutely. The last mission he'd do as a breeder before moving onto fully focus on his other training with and .

So why? Something felt off. So Mint simply hurried as fast as he could. coming through stored pokeballs and egg incubators. "C'mon...c'mon..." he whispered to himself as Zucchera trotted along him frowning. She'd tripped something on accident. Her tail had bumped into something and while they hadn't seen anything beep or an alarm go off....her trainer was still very much on high alert.

"Watch behind us..." the thief murmured as he stepped into another room, adjusting his glasses as he looked for the ditto. As the mareep trembled from the adrenaline coursing through it's little fluffy body, Mint began checking reports and ledges before grinning to himself as he foudn one. "I think this is it..." he murmured before popping out a pokemon from its ball and watching a pink glob land on the floor smiling up at him. "Yesssss!" he hissed excitedly, returning to little blob to its ball and shoving it into his belt for personal keeping. He then began to snatch up the rest of the ones on the shelf and throwing them in a bag for transport.

Zucchera would look at him then back at the corridor and take the lead out, ready to paralyze of zap whatever came her way. If she could remember to, nervous as she was. Mint followed in the darkness quietly, ready to close his eyes as the first sign of sparks from the Mareep.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:55:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan had thought it to be a routine check for a false alarm. A little miscommunication and a quick fixup and report, and it was back to listening to music on Spotify and trying to stay awake.

Unfortunately, that was not the case today. The moment he got to the alarms, a sihlouette was there diddling a Ditto. "Hey!" He yelled out, like a security guard in the movies, "You there, with the sussy green hair! Stay where you are!" Without stopping a beat, Callan tossed out his Pokeball, containing his Klefki, Frisk. "Fairy Lock!"

The set of magical keys levitated in mid air, as a pink energy keyhole appeared in front of the Pokemon, it inserted itself into the whole, and something "clicked". The walls surrounding them were encompassed in a wreathe of transparent pink energy in the shape of a cube. Each side containing a giant keyhole that acted as a window to the outside world. "There's nowhere to go friend, hand over the Ditto and cooperate with me, there'll be no more trouble."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 0:30:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Shit-" Mint hadn't noticed how close the guard had been. Or well, Zucchera hadn't. She baa'd loudly as Callan turned the corner, scaring her half to death while Mint more or less froze as he watched the Klefki locked them in place. Not good. Not good at all. He adjusted his grip on his bag of Dittos, ready to make it out of there. He had to. He wouldn't live this down if he failed on his LAST mission before moving onto something harder. What kind of impression was that? Then again the whole point of the new training was just to better hismelf- NOT THE TIME TO RATIONALIZE LOSING.

"Mmm...give me a minute to consider my options." the grunt said as his Mareep sparked before yelling at the Klefki as she released a THUNDER WAVE at the sentient keychain. Meanwhile Mint was internally panicking because...what the fuck was FAIRY LOCK again? Did it go away after a while? Zucchera could hold them off. "Buy me time, get me an opening!" he ordered the little sheep as she sparked defiantly at Callan.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 6:03:03 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Fairy Lock would only last long enough for Callan and his Klefki to arrive onto the scene, right now however, having caught them in a battle, he'd be able to actually catch up to the green haired thief.

"CRAFTY SHIELD!" Callan called out, as the wave of electricity came towards them. Keflki's body chimed, a whirl of hexagons spread out in a pattern, blocking the Thunder Wave. It was unfortunate, he had no intent to harm a Pokemon just listening to orders, but he'd have to make them faint to apprehend the robber. "Frisk, use PLAY ROUGH!" The set of keys charged in to close the distance to the sheep Pokemon, lighting up with effervescent pink energy. Upon impact, a large swathe of smoke would release from the impact, continuing for a period of time until Klefki's walloping ended.
  • FAIRY LOCK ends.
  • KLEFKI uses CRAFTY SHIELD to protect them from THUNDER WAVE
  • KLEFKI uses PLAY ROUGH on MAREEP

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 3:00:26 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint grinned, but it was strained as another move failed. This was going poorly for them. Zucchera let out a yowl as she was slammed back by the sentient keychain. Mint began stepping backwards, the Mareep's clicking hooves skittering after him as the pair took off from Callan and darted the opposite way. "CHARGE!!" He shouted as the little cotton ball at his feet sparked wildly, charging herself for the next move.

Better to retreat than try to fight someone who was a little smarter than him. Nothing shameful about it. As long as he made it out. If he could make it outside, it'd be that much easier for the grunt to lose the ranger. "Zucchera? how're you doing baby?" he asked, checking in as they ran away. She yipped but otherwise seemed with it.

xucchera the mareep | rain dance, thunder, electro ball, protect, thunder wave, charge

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE FERTILE DUSSY | M
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 5:31:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: