part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
pomoshch' [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 21:50:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Poor Alexei’s mind seemed to move at a hundred miles a minute after this tidbit of information. He asked a dozen questions and Eva absorbed them all.

“No, I mean forgotten. The moves don’t exist in our present. They seem to be moves attached to these variants,” she motions to the alternate Braviary, “With the extinction of this species of Braviary came the extinction of that move,” Lost, doesn’t exist anymore, extinct.

Her grin grows a little wider when he talks about the distortions, “They don’t appear to be in the past, Alexei,” she picks apart his wording, “They ARE the past,” slowly, but surely, the picture of the rifts in space and time are slowly starting to be stitched together, but there are still so many questions.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights