awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @erin
Erin Caulfield
recharging, rekindling [dw]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2019 12:41:30 GMT
Erin Caulfield Avatar
[nospaces][var name="accent" value="#aa70b2"][var name="background" value="#111"][var name="text" value="#ccc"][var name="border" value="#222"][var name="menu" value="#333"][googlefont="Oswald|Hammersmith+One|Rubik"][newclass="#prada"] max-width: 100%; width: 280px; background: [var="background"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; box-shadow: 0 2px 10px [var="border"]; margin: 20px auto; padding: 0; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } #prada #tag { display: block; flex: none; cursor: default; } #prada #tag h1 { font: 42px 'Oswald'; font-style: italic; color: [var="menu"]; line-height: 26px; text-align: left; transform: rotate(-5deg) translate(-8px, -12px); display: inline-block; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; padding: 10px 0 30px 0; margin: 0; } #prada #tag a, #prada #tag h1 a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; text-transform: lowercase; display: inline; } #prada .container { font: 10px 'Rubik'; color: [var="text"]; text-align: justify; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; flex-direction: column; padding: 0; } #prada .container .dear { background: [var="border"]; padding: 35px 40px 25px 40px; margin: -10px; } #prada .dear b, #prada .dear a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; display: inline; } #prada h2, #prada h2 a { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0; margin: 0; display: inline; } #prada #belt { height: 0; display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; transform: translate(0px, 0px); padding-bottom: 15px; margin-right: 10px; } #prada #belt .box { display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center; } #prada #belt .box:nth-of-type(1) { margin-top: 5px; } #prada #belt .box { margin: 0; } #prada .pkspr { width: 36px; height: 36px; flex: none; background: [var="menu"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; border-radius: 50%; margin: 0 2px; filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada #belt .box .health { background: [var="background"]; border-radius: 10px; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; transform: translate(0, -6px); filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada .active .pkspr, #prada .active .health { filter: none !important; -webkit-filter: none !important; -moz-filter: none !important; [/newclass]

[attr="id","prada"]
[attr="id","tag"]

for @mimikyu

[attr="id","belt"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon2"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-meowth form-alola"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gengar"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","container"]
[attr="class","dear"]

Wild thread: Meteor Falls

[break][break]

Who said an educated, well-traveled young lady turned terrorist couldn't have a day off?

[break][break]

Probably only herself. Though she had no missions assigned for the rest of the week, her latest one had left her wondering what the team's next big move would be. Warfare and petty vandalism could be fine and all, but Erin is a results-aimed type of person, and at the moment things are too nebulous for her taste.

[break][break]

Enough of that.

[break][break]

Today, Erin's targeted place for respite is a cave said to be of historical importance for the region, Meteor Falls. Currently, the place doesn't look much like it served as home for any ancient populations, but the waterfalls inside are quite a pretty view. Admiring a pretty landscape never failed to put her in perspective and help her ease her frustrations.

[break][break]

She's sitting close to the entrance—just across the bridge—when she hears the footsteps of another visitor. "Hello," she offers, though her eyes are still fixed on the sight of the bigger waterfall, in a surprisingly unconcerned tone for someone starting a conversation.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 0:17:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mikami Nakamura was-once again-looking for a wild Pokemon to add to his ever-expanding collection. No, he didn't have boxes and boxes of Pokemon at his disposal, but he desperately wanted to find something to combat his weakness to Fairy-types, or at least something that would help his team grow stronger. He didn't know how lucky he'd get, plodding through towards this historical respite-area just for the sake of finding anything that could be of use. So far, he doubted he'd get too lucky, considering his usual "luck" with Pokemon capturing. Normally, he obtained Pokemon that were..less than useful, if he counted Magikarp-who was a very good boy and deserving of its spot on the team, even if it was hellish to train at this point and more of a dead-weight than anything else-but today he just wanted something powerful. 

Raw power; a Pokemon that wouldn't just be strong enough to win battles, but to decisively win, to destroy his opponent's chances of ever getting back up again. A Pokemon whose savagery was only exceeded by its appetite for victory; god, the thought made his heart race. He almost started laughing, but decided that such a..ridiculous display of emotion would make him seem unusual to anybody he ran into on this winding path. That was when his Mimikyu perked up and he noticed another person walking in front of him, whom he decided to follow, figuring she'd know the way into Meteor Falls proper. He sighed to himself at the thought of not finding anything useful, but continued to walk, his blue eyes filled with determination to succeed as he lifted a bony hand in greeting, "Hello. I was wondering if..we could go search for a Pokemon in Meteor Falls together? I heard that rare captures appear more often when someone else is with you, and I noticed you were going the same way I am, so...I wondered if it'd be okay if I tagged along." Very eloquent, Mikami; he sighed, rubbing his head, his cheeks flushing as he averted his gaze. Even if it'd be inconvenient to trudge along with someone else to an extent, maybe this person would be helpful? "I am capable of holding my own, of course. I wouldn't want to be a bother to you though, if you don't want me to tag along I understand." He made sure to say, his Mimikyu leaping up onto his shoulder as if in agreement. 
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 3:02:23 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LUMINEON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / storm drain[break]
soak / u-turn / bounce / attract / whirlpool
[break][break]
@mimikyu +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
withdraw / crunch / hydro pump / brine
[break][break]
@mimikyu +

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]
close tab

played by

Champ

Devil wears Prada
She/her
Twenty-two
May 13
Castelia City, Unova
Demisexual
Undercover mean girl
Executive
Know your worth & add your tax
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @erin
Erin Caulfield
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 12:15:29 GMT
Erin Caulfield Avatar
[nospaces][var name="accent" value="#aa70b2"][var name="background" value="#111"][var name="text" value="#ccc"][var name="border" value="#222"][var name="menu" value="#333"][googlefont="Oswald|Hammersmith+One|Rubik"][newclass="#prada"] max-width: 100%; width: 280px; background: [var="background"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; box-shadow: 0 2px 10px [var="border"]; margin: 20px auto; padding: 0; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } #prada #tag { display: block; flex: none; cursor: default; } #prada #tag h1 { font: 42px 'Oswald'; font-style: italic; color: [var="menu"]; line-height: 26px; text-align: left; transform: rotate(-5deg) translate(-8px, -12px); display: inline-block; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: wrap; padding: 10px 0 30px 0; margin: 0; } #prada #tag a, #prada #tag h1 a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; text-transform: lowercase; display: inline; } #prada .container { font: 10px 'Rubik'; color: [var="text"]; text-align: justify; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; flex-direction: column; padding: 0; } #prada .container .dear { background: [var="border"]; padding: 35px 40px 25px 40px; margin: -10px; } #prada .dear b, #prada .dear a { font: inherit; color: [var="accent"]; text-decoration: none; display: inline; } #prada h2, #prada h2 a { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0; margin: 0; display: inline; } #prada #belt { height: 0; display: flex; flex-direction: row; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; transform: translate(0px, 0px); padding-bottom: 15px; margin-right: 10px; } #prada #belt .box { display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center; } #prada #belt .box:nth-of-type(1) { margin-top: 5px; } #prada #belt .box { margin: 0; } #prada .pkspr { width: 36px; height: 36px; flex: none; background: [var="menu"]; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; border-radius: 50%; margin: 0 2px; filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada #belt .box .health { background: [var="background"]; border-radius: 10px; border: 1px [var="border"] solid; transform: translate(0, -6px); filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); } #prada .active .pkspr, #prada .active .health { filter: none !important; -webkit-filter: none !important; -moz-filter: none !important; [/newclass]

[attr="id","prada"]
[attr="id","tag"]

for @mimikyu

[attr="id","belt"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon2"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-meowth form-alola"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gengar"]
[attr="class","health"]

[attr="class","container"]
[attr="class","dear"]

Wild thread: Meteor Falls

[break][break]

Erin is eerily quiet while the man speaks. With eyes still fixed on the rippling water, it almost seems as if she wasn't listening to him at all. Under her gaze, a lumineon is engulfed by the shadow shed by the bridge, probably to come out the other way. Somewhere farther up the stream, she spots the dark blue shell of a tirtuoga.

[break][break]

Both pokémon she's not interested in catching.

[break][break]

Her eyes travel up to the man. His face looks somewhat familiar, she thinks, but she can't quite place it. "So that's why you were following me?" If words could cut, hers would be a finely sharpened dagger. There's an edge to her voice that speaks of danger, but it's subtle, mostly hidden away by a much more unamused façade.

[break][break]

As easily lost as it once was acquired, Erin lets her gaze wander back to the waterfall. She's not too bothered by the presence: despite his actions coming off as creepy, she figures that if he wanted to harm her, surely he would have tried by now.

[break][break]

"You're free to breathe the same air as me." With a nod of her head, she gestures towards the two pokémon she'd caught sight of. "Catch one of those if you want. Anything beyond that, I make no promises."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 22:21:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mikami Nakamura nodded gratefully when the standoffish woman told him he could catch one of the Pokemon. "Thank you. I think I'll catch the Lumineon, now that I think about it..could be useful to have on my team..maybe in place of Magikarp? I don't know." He mumbled the last parts to himself carefully, rubbing his chin with a sigh before grabbing up a Pokeball. His Mimikyu was on stand-by, watching with an eager but envious glint in its eyes as he reared his skinny arm back and chucked the Pokeball at the blue and black fish Pokemon, wanting to catch it. Perhaps adding another Water-type to his team in place of the Magikarp he'd been raising wouldn't be terrible, or he could just leave this one in his box for later, maybe even trade it away to someone else who wished to have one. 

The girl would be free to capture the Tirtouga, if she so pleased. The Pokemon didn't have a reputation for being very good, but it could be interesting to use. He couldn't judge, considering she was kind enough to allow him to catch a Pokemon; this woman could've just as easily caught one for herself and not bothered with him at all. "I might not use it, but allow me to sincerely thank you once again. Most people wouldn't have allowed me to share an encounter with them; they would've just taken the Pokemon for themselves and ran off." He told her, smiling genuinely and rubbing the back of his neck. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2019 2:24:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JANGMO-O APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
dragon tail / noble roar / dragon dance / dragon claw
[break][break]
@mimikyu +

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
psychic / avalanche / heart stamp / copycat
[break][break]
@mimikyu +

[break]
@mimikyu's capture attempt fails and the lumineon flees!

[googlefont=Montserrat]