???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
She knows, and I know she knows.
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 1:54:37 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
She paces around her room, going stir crazy as she uncovered some information that she wish she didn't really wish she knew.
She knew what her brother did in Sootopolis. He killed her rocket informant, damn it matias. She flopped onto her bed and sprawled out. She had been holding onto this information for quite some time, but now that rocket is actively making moves again she had to get to work again. She let out a sigh before moving over to her computer, her room's LED'S turning purple.

You know. It's quite rude of you to cause trouble for me. . I know what you did in Sootopolis. I'd congratulate you on a victory for the league, that was if you killed someone who WASNT one of my informants.

She awaited his response.
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 16:02:46 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-icn"]
[attr="class","ion-connection-bars"]
[attr="class","ion-wifi"]
[attr="class","ion-bluetooth"] [break][break][break]
[attr="class","darkporksoda-lyr"]

[attr="class","darkporksoda-img"]

She sighed, how many lives had he taken with no qualms? [break][break]

"." she replies "He was a high up figure in rocket who would consistently give me information. You killed him, he was my only reliable source on what rocket was up to." [break][break]

"Were you told to do it by someone in the league?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 3:11:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
nope. i'm sure you can find more rats. they have an abundance of them.
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 17:02:45 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

An interesting response. [break][break]

"I already knew they didn't honestly. They had no idea chu-e was even alive still." [break][break]

"But that's why I'm confused. Why did you know but the league didn't? What happen?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #111111; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #252525; border-left: 1px solid #3c3c3c; border-right: 1px solid #3c3c3c; color: #7d7d7d; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #FFC651, #DD72BD);[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #252525; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".darkporksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 3:22:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
he was never my target. he was simply in my way. anyone else i should know about that the league doesn't?
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 16:51:58 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Not unless you have something of equal value. I haven't called on you for help but with Hoenn becoming more dangerous I don't know for how much longer I can afford to not rely on you." [break][break]

"I had caught wind of these unknown devices quite some time ago, on top of that someone very strange recently contacted me." she says as she sends an attachment. A link with pictures of her recent conversation with WORLD_OF_LAND. [break][break]

"Are you able to make any sense of what this man is saying?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/quote][/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 3:51:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
this man sounds like an idiot. but it looks like he's referring to the meteor and sea hoenn. is he talking about dahlia?
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 21:12:40 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"Precisely why I came to talk to you. There's only three people who can be considered "heads" in Hoenn."
she said as she had a lead of sorts. [break][break]

"There's the head of the league, Dahlia. There's the head of Rocket, whoever it is. Lastly, there's someone else you should be familiar with." she adds [break][break]

"The head of Silph co. The largest company who has a hand in every cookie jar, ." [break][break]

"Considering he is part of your "family" What do you make of that? It's a loose theory but from what I've heard of Fernando it wouldn't make sense it is him. Considering he is an avatar who would care about the state of the region. I don't think it's Dahlia he's talking about considering the fact she talked about nuking sea hoenn with the meteor. Depending on your answer we have either 1 or 2 subjects in question."

[break][break]

[newclass=".darkporksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #FFC651 [/quote][/font]; font-weight: normal;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 3:11:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
he isn't part of the family but ok. i'll find out if it's him. who's your other suspect?
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 17:47:20 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

She raised an eyebrow at what he meant by he isnt part of the family. [break][break]

"Do you not share a last name with him and the other silphs? You know your sisters might not be happy with you saying that dearie." [break][break]

"But it's not really important. My other suspect is the leader of the assassins trying to take out the avatars of Hoenn, we don't really know what they want besides just trying to kill people who have super natural powers. No one even knows what happens to them after they're taken unless, well, they die here first. But regardless of all of this, I will be keeping a closer eye on you from now on. I cant have more of my sources dying on me. You and your virizion as well."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 7:41:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
i will be fine, athena, but thanks for your concern.

when can we meet again?
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 0:21:37 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"In person? Why?" [break][break]

"Secrets you dont want to write? My lips are sealed."
that was until someone came along with a better price that was. But matias was a special case.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 17:10:29 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"..." [break][break]

"why? It's too much of a liability to let you know who I am."

[break][break] [break][break][break]