1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 9:13:42 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The is a whirl in front of a beautifully ornate block of apartments, by the sidewalks, before a white haired man and his Gardevoir materialize. It's Sunday, 11:30 AM, and Callan needed a break from everything else. Today, he was just going to enjoy himself with Elinor. "Thanks Eurea, we'll need your help again soon." He replied, clicking the pokeball on his belt. Eurea bowed before dematerializing into red light.

Callan himself was slightly less formal today than the last time he had been on a date with Elinor. A series of chains and rings had strung around his neck and fingers, and he himself was wearing a leather jacket and a white t-shirt on the inside, with a pair of navy jeans and a pair of beat up sneakers. He looked, more or less, like a greaser from the 80's, and one that he hoped Elinor would approve of, if not his parents. He smiled at the thought, before flicking his phone open to send a text to her.

"Hey Elly, I'm downstairs. Take your time though."

There is a knot in his stomach, he felt like a kid again. Funny how dates work, dating in general made everyone so vulnerably open to their environment. But perhaps that was part of why it was fun in the first place.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 19:25:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Control is an illusion to ease the pain that is life.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

The tip-tapping of a keyboard sounded loudly throughout the apartment as Elinor hammered away. She was finishing up some documents which needed to be done while she waited for Callan’s arrival. She looked out of the window and down upon the street for a short second and saw nothing. She returned her attention to the laptop until her Porygon-Z hurried over to her, holding her cell phone.
[break][break]
“Thank you.” She said and the Pokémon made some happy sounds before flying off again. She looked at the message, and then suddenly felt the urgency of the situation. Callan was here and waiting. She hurried over to her mirror making sure her attire was not malfunctioning.
[break][break]
It wasn’t. Her white sleeveless shirt rested neatly upon her frame. A black ribbon is snugly tied underneath the collar of the shirt. She wore a pair of rather short black shorts neatly upon her legs. And to add a bit of spice, since Callan had admitted to being somewhat of a metal-head, she had gone out and purchased an actual simple black leather collar with a ring in front, no more no less. Though she had to admit the experience of being inside a store meant for those with a darker affinity, had been eye-opening. So many possibilities had been opened.
[break][break]
“I will be out for the rest of the day. Let me know if anyone comes by when I get back.” She informed the Porygon-Z as she took on her shoes, then grabbed her purse and left the apartment locking the door behind her.
[break][break]
She hurried down excitedly. Stomach full to the brim with excitement. She almost jumped out the door of the apartment complex once she reached the bottom. She had Callan in her sight, she walked over to him her steps almost jumping with joy as she greeted him. “Hi, Callan!” She went in for a quick hug and maybe even a kiss if he accepted the notion.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 10:04:51 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
It doesn't take long for him to find Elinor down the steps, in a cream white, sleevelss blose and high waist shorts that accentuated her hips. A delicate, yet informal bow wraps around her neck, but the most interesting, and enticing, part of her ensemble is the black leather collar with the ring in front of it. She was stunning, and Callan felt that piece of sadness in him dissolve, growing lighter as his heartbeat quickened, as she got closer.

Blood red eyes fixated on her face as she closed in, he grinned, catch her as she jumped. His forearms tucked underneath her butt as a platform to allow them to meet face to face, as he locked lips against her, borrowing a nearby wall as he pressed his lips into hers hungrily, breathing in her scent, basking in her warmth. Everything dissolved, the world around him, in the euphoria of her, as he licked against her lower lip to coax her mouth to open up. He had no idea how much time had passed, but the snogging was easily an obnoxious session of infatuation by anyone who saw it, but Callan didn't care, they could watch her be his.

Eventually however, his arms told him an inordinate amount of time had passed, and they should get going. Gently lowering her back down to the ground again, Callan stroked a lock of pink hair behind her ears, his thumb running against the edge of her lips as he basked in the glow of her. "Hi Elly." He replied, chuckling as his thumb moved down towards her neck and gently ran against the silver ring attached to it. "I love this collar dear, but I just wanted to quickly ask... you know what it represents right?" Callan chuckled. "If so, I'd like you to know that you've somehow discovered my tastes."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 12:38:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

It was quite apparent that Callan was as excited to see her as she was to see him. He caught her, as she assumed he would. For arms providing ample seating for her as they met face to face. Quickly lips locked in a kiss. The display probably drew the attention of any would-be passerby. His coercion worked, she allowed her mouth to open allowing him to enter. The time came to a standstill as she enjoyed the taste of him, even if those around them would probably find it obnoxious or arousing.
[break][break]
Eventually, gravity got the better of Callan’s strength. He lowered her gently. She wished not to let go but knew she would have another taste later. Though not even a moment passed by before he touched her again, this time stroking a lock of hair away. She loved the gentle touch and the fact that he was giving her such keen attention. Finally, he greeted her, and she gave a pleased smile as if their kiss hadn’t been greeting enough.
[break][break]
A pleasant shiver ran down her neck as Callan’s thumb gently reached the collar. “It represents something?” She asked with an innocent smile. Though it grew even more pleased when Callan admitted to his tastes. “That does explain why the clerk at the store had the goofiest grin when I bought it.” She stated. “But I am glad you like it. I did buy it because of you.” She spoke her voice while still innocent carried but a hint of seductiveness in it, same for her smile. Now that she knew it affected Callan, she would play along with it.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 6:56:26 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan's adam's apple moved as he gulped, a rising red flush ran underneath his neck and his ears. "Oh, the weather seems to be getting warmer..." Callan replied, his eyes briefly glance from the collar and back to her eyes. She knew not her impact, Callan cleared his throat, how best to describe this to someone unfamiliar with that world? Would she like it? Would she think different of him? Would she be into it? A vortex of thoughts spiralled inside of Callan in seconds as he stroked her cheek.

"It... it is a common accessory, particularly in gothic cultures, and also just as a whole." Callan gently rand his fingers around the ring, "But in certain groups, this type of collar indicates that you 'owned' by someone." If he wasn't red before, he turned beet red now. "Umm... but it's okay, for the most part people do just wear collars for fun." The way she smiled made his stomach turn into knots. He takes her hand, offering his arm. "Unless you'd like to change, I'd say we could head to lunch as is."

"There's a really nice cafe nearby the harbor, we could have a nice walk alongside the ocean afterwards."
After that, he'd take her to the studio to listen to a few songs he had planned.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 17:58:31 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Her smile grew knowingly doubtful. She didn’t by the whole weather was getting warmer. Oh no, she saw the rising red and the movement of his Adam’s apple. She knew those signs and wondered if he knew just how perceptive she was. Yet, she said nothing, she allowed him to have his weather excuse.
[break][break]
And luckily so as it allowed him to start explaining. She had heard about the goths, it was the kind of people her parents had made strictly sure to never let her mingle with, knowing just how infectious their style was. She felt hotness rising as Callan ran his fingers around the ring, as he continued. And as the words left his mouth and reached her ears redness flushed over her face. She gulped and wanted to talk about the weather. “Oh… Uhm. Thanks for letting me know.” She was without words, though her smile turned a bit hot and bothered, it never really left her lips.
[break][break]
It didn’t take long for her to compose herself again. Though in the meantime Callan had moved the topic towards the lunch unless she wanted to change her look. She shook her head and said. “Nah, I like the look and I don’t mind letting people think you own me. With that said, you better treat me right!” She teasingly demanded allowing him to take her hand as she took the arm offered. “And that sounds like a nice plan, lead the way!” Elinor stated as she would begin walking alongside him.
[break][break]
And as they walked, a playful thought teased her mischievous side. “I have to admit. You’ve surprised me. I didn’t think you’d be into such things.” Her voice was equally measured in both playfulness and sultriness, as she allowed her free hand to gently play with the ring upon her collar. She wasn’t entirely innocent on the topic, she just hadn’t delved deeper than surface knowledge. “Do I need to start thinking about a safe word?” she sent him a teasing gaze as she tried to gauge his reaction.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 11:49:15 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There is a momentary look of surprise in Callan's eyes, before it gives way to a glowing grin as she spoke. The red reaches the sides of his face, and for a moment, he felt like he was a child again. It was wonderful to be dating, he had forgotten this.

That being said, her words elicited an entirely different reaction simultaneously, "I'd never do anything to treat you wrong Elly." He began, as his fingers gripped gently against hers, feeling her body press against his arm. "But... keep this up and I don't think I'd be able to control myself until the end of the date. We'd be making a scene in the middle of the lunch table." He chuckled. "Not that I'd mind, at all."

They arrived at the cafe after a five minute walk. "I think it's actually more common in relationships than most people think." Callan replied, looking into Elinor's eyes, still bathing in the aftermath of her glow as she played with her collar. He felt blood rush to his head and his heart beat quicken. "But when you're in a long relationship, you try many things with a partner. This just happened to be one thing that my ex-wife and I were into." After taking their names, Callan and Elinor were lead into a small divot with plenty of privacy, the outside faced a window overlooking the clean upper Slateport streets.

Callan raised a playful brow as she commented about a safe word, a coy grin on his face. "Mm... well, assuming you and I were master and sub, I would take due consideration of your needs and your limits first. Since you might be new... we might not do much pain at all. I'd probably introduce you to the nice things about sleeping with me first... like blindfolding you and tying you to a bed and edging you until you say the things I want to hear. Then, after I have you begging for release, I'd give you the final permission to um... hmm..." Callan paused. Perhaps it'd be better to shift the conversation slightly. "So... what would your preferred safeword be? And what about a pet name?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 13:23:08 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Elinor’s smile grew proud, knowing that she was teasing Callan to such a degree. Maybe she was supposed to hold back, but alas her need for him had only grown since their last date.
[break][break]
Their walk took no more than five minutes. While they walked, she listened to Callan explaining or at least talking about the topic in question. Still, when he mentioned his ex-wife she felt that pang of jealousy, which she knew was very unreasonable and illogical. She tried her best to not let it show, but she feared Callan might notice it even if, at the time, his attention and partially hers to were being focused on being led to their seating.
[break][break]
She looked upon the small divot, noticing the privacy it offered them even if the clean upper Slateport streets were visible from the window. She took her seat and made herself comfortable as Callan continued his little explanation.
[break][break]
Her gaze never once moved from his, caught by the allure of Callan’s interest in the subject. Clearly, he was very into it, and she was very into him. And as his words reached her, the vivid pictures manifested by her imagination caused certain sensations within her to arise. She crossed her legs trying to cover up the effects of his words. But clearly, he had already begun on the edging. And she was tensing due to it, though whatever tension she had felt right.
[break][break]
And then he suddenly moved the subject away, and she unwittingly took a heavy breath and released all the tension in her body in slight disappointment. Still, now not as tense she could turn her attention to the question he posed her. “Hmmm. I do not know, I suppose it should be something completely unrelated, right?” She gave it some thought but came up short, figuring that Callan had more experience with coming up with something good. “And as for pet names, I think it’d be fitting if you were the one to pick it.” The teasing smile returned to her lips. “After all, isn’t an owner supposed to name their pets?” She lowered her voice to not let anyone nearby hear her, but also to add a hint of seductiveness to the suggestion.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 9:23:37 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Even while walking, Callan made sure to take note of perhaps not mentioning past relationships, given that they made Elinor slightly uncomfortable. Despite that, or perhaps, because of it, he found her all the more endearing.

Callan shuffled closer to her, his eyes staring luridly into hers as coarse, dextrous fingers rested against the inside of her thigh by the knee. Callan slowly ran them up against her inner thigh, on those high waisted shorts, stroking upwards to make the hairs on end rise to meet his touch. He laughed quietly, with a hint of evil, at her sigh of disappointment. He was swimming in the flood of lust that they had jumped into, and it made everything else difficult to concentrate on.

"Hmm... if we were to play along, I'd start with raspberries." He replied, gently running a hand to stroke her hair behind her ear, as he leaned in to nibble against her earlobe. "Mmmm... your name," He whispered, his breath grazing her neck. "I'll think about it, I quite enjoy Elly. I want you to be you, just as long as you're mine. It's what you call me that I'd like to think more on."

He stuck his tongue out as he looked into her eyes, and kissed down her neck, gentle trails from coarse lips to make her keenly aware of the nerve endings on her skin. Callan would want to melt her before they stepped into the studio. But he had to stop, unfortunately, for the waiter had arrived.

"O-oh! Could I take your order?" Callan shot back up straight. "Oh, yes! Umm... I'll have a boba tea, and a Parm Hero." He turned towards Elly, "How about you love?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 14:55:00 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Elinor was very much aware of the proximity between the two. But still, when she felt coarse fingers resting against her inner thigh and moving upwards, two things became abundantly clear one, that a certain someone was edging her on, and two that she had picked just the right outfit for this date. His touch sent a pleasant shiver down her back as her skin began to create goosebumps along her arm, betraying every intention she had of hiding the effects he had on her.
[break][break]
Raspberries. She tasted the word as he gently stroked her hair behind her ear before leaning in for a nibble against her earlobe. She liked the word, but a deep breath would inform Callan that she certainly enjoyed what he was doing with her earlobe. She could barely respond to the tension the words he whispered into her ear, all he got was exhilarated panting before he met her eyes and gently kissed down her neck. The intimate excitement he was giving to her was reaching the boiling point.
[break][break]
Elinor had been moments away from throwing him upon the table and just taking what SHE wanted, but then the waiter arrived. She had to stop herself from glaring at the waiter, instead, she tried to hide it behind a chuckle at Callan’s unsure speech.
[break][break]
Still, Callan turned to her and expected her to make a decision. But food and drinks were so far away from her mind right now, that it was the last thing she wanted to do. And so she went with the easiest route available. “I will have the same.”

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 16:55:53 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
It was time for a drastic change of plan. Lunch was going to have to be on the backburner. It wasn't that he wanted her, but that he needed her, right now. And he could tell, from the way her breath hitched, her heartbeat and her hunger, that she too was feeling it.

The waiter took their orders, stared at them quizzically, and then proceeded to move away, Callan tossed out a pokeball, releasing his Gardevoir, Eurea. "Teleport us."

Zip.

A warping distortion later, Callan held onto a potentially wobbly Elinor, as they arrived in what seemed to be an entirely renovated house made specifically for the purpose of creating music. Off the coast of the suburbs, this was the suite given to both Callan and Adrian for the purposes of recording music in Teravolt, so long as they were signed to Violet Records.

But right now, it'd be where they'd continue. Callan turned towards Eurea, giving her a 100 Pokedollar bill. "Head back to the cafe and help grab our lunch, then put it in the fridge for us." Sensing the mood, Eurea quickly teleported out, not wanting to be any party to a human egg laying ritual.

Callan lifted Elinor by the thighs, pulling her to his face as he invaded her mouth with his tongue and wrestled control with her, pinning her down against the sofa as he moved on top of her. His fingers gripped into her scalp as his he gently pulled away from her lips to look into her eyes. "Arceus, you're beautiful." He whispered, boring into her ruby iridescent eyes. "And you're mine."

He slipped his fingers in between the loop of her tie, unfurling it as his fingers slowly unbuttoned the top. "Close your eyes." He ordered, still taking due consideration that this was going to be her first time. He did not want it to be a fuck in the middle of the bathroom at a cafe. Callan continued the trail against her neck, as he slowly kissed and nibbled down her neck and shoulders. His hand forced open her blouse, revealing her cleavage and the bra underneath, as his mouth trailed downwards to her collar bone, inhaling her scent. "Take off your bra for me."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 18:22:57 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

Elinor had been on the brink of bursting with lust. Yet, she had tried to keep her composure for the date they were about to have. Alas, it seemed like she had successfully made Callan burst. Before she had the time to even react or mentally prepare she had been pulled along in teleportation.
[break][break]
Suddenly she appeared in what looked like a rather newly renovated house. Her legs were wobbly, but she couldn’t determine if that was from the teleportation, nervousness, or from the feelings almost bursting within. While she processed all the sensory input she was given ever so suddenly, Callan gave his Gardevoir instructions.
[break][break]
And for the second time today, something sudden happened. Callan lifted her by the thighs, pulling her to his face as he invaded her mouth rather forcefully. She felt how she was pinned down against the sofa as he moved on top of her, fingers gripping her scalp, gently. But as he pinned her down. Something in the back of her mind became acutely aware of the size difference between the two. This was going fast, maybe too fast, even if that was what she wanted, now that she felt like there was no way out a small tinge of panic tried to settle in. She pushed the thought and feeling away, this was what she wanted, right?
[break][break]
Callan pulled away from her lips and looked into her eyes. Beautiful words whispered as their gaze plunged deeply into the fount which would be their eyes. And so he laid claim to her. She was his, and he was hers. Whether she was comfortable with it or not.
[break][break]
She felt his fingers slipping in between the loop of her tie, unfurling it, then unbuttoning her top. He demanded she closed her eyes. She didn’t want to do that, but she had been teasing him with giving him control from the start. So, this was what she wanted, right? She gulped, closed her eyes, and followed orders as she had done her entire life. She felt how Callan trailed against her neck, slowly kissing and nibbling his way to her shoulders. His hand opened her blouse, revealing her cleavage to him. Though he seemed busy trailing his way to her collar bone.
[break][break]
Callan gave his next command. She was to take off her bra. The act of unhooking it came easy. But the moment she was about to let it fall. She couldn’t. Her hand wouldn’t let it, as it held it in place. She trembled nervously, though she tried to hide it for the brief moment it got control. This…was…what…she…wanted…right? But why did the thought of being naked in front of Callan then suddenly seem so daunting and anxiety-inducing? She took a deep breath, sensing Callan’s smell as she tried to gather the courage. And at last, she succeeded in removing the bra and letting Callan see what he so desired.
[break][break]
OOC: Fade to black?

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 5:14:24 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan could see the shift in her eyes when she went from heated to fearful. He stopped immediately.

Callan need only look towards her posture to tell that she wasn't really into it. Perhaps she simply played along to make him happy, and he reminded himself that she was new to this entirely. Callan unfurled his jacket, and covered Elinor's chest, wrapping his arms around her back as he spooned her and kissed the crown of her head. He let his body's warmth cover her back.

Regardless of what was happening, if it was what she wanted, what happened shouldn't have happened. "I was hurting you, Elly." Callan replied, even if it wasn't his intention. "Can we talk about what just happened?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 7:59:22 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
[nospaces]

And she ruined it.
[break][break]
A wave of guilt washed over her, why couldn’t she just enjoy the attention, even if it had been a bit forceful. Eyes now open she saw how Callan unfurled his jacket and covered her with it, before he wrapped his arms around her, spooning her as he gave her gentle kisses upon the crown of her head.
[break][break]
His warmth felt nice… This was nice. His words reached her ears and she couldn’t help but start sobbing quietly. She knew he didn’t have bad intentions, so why did it go this way. She tried to speak, but the words wouldn’t leave her mouth. Finally, she forced them out. “I am sorry. I don’t… I don’t know what happened.” She admitted while she wasn’t outright crying it was clear she felt very bad about the whole thing.
[break][break]
“Oh, this is embarrassing. And certainly not how I expected this to go.” She said though it came out more like a whisper than a spoken statement. “I am sorry Callan, I ruined it, didn’t I?” She pressed herself against Callan hoping to find some comfort in his touch, now that she surely had completely ruined his mood.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,563 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
raspberry gum
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 13:37:14 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The chokes held in her chest were transmitted into his as she began to sob. He whispered, as he curled her into his arms, pressing his cheek into her hair, closing his eyes. As she began to speak, Callan gently stroked her hair.

"It's okay Elly, don't be sorry," He whispered, "I'm more worried about how you feel than anything else. I thought it'd make us happy." As she squeezed tight against his body, Callan wrapped his arms tighter around her and closed his eyes. "Nothing's ruined dear, This is just a part of the process." He replied, "We're still discovering things about each other. If it hurts, it's because we discovered a truth about the other, sometimes, that truth is something that evades the both of us. But... that doesn't mean I'm giving up just because something hurts."

He paused, what was it he was feeling right now? Callan pursed his lips, perhaps a little hurt. He had put his best foot forward, and it had made her unhappy. Had he continued, he'd have to have lived with the fact that he had taken something from her while she was unwilling.

The sound of a zip rippled through the air, as Eurea teleported back into the adjacent room. Their lunch, likely, but she didn't open the door or disturb them. Callan didn't want to get up either, but now would be a good time for something comforting. "I'm going to make some tea, do you want some as well?" The boba tea can wait, something hot, sweet, and with cream was what right now was calling for.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]