Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 6:39:29 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian had gone to the Mall in order to meet up with one of his contacts. However, the "former" Mad Dog of Rocket had realized that someone was tailing him. Using the crowds to his advantage, Dorian would attempt to put some distance between himself, and his tail. He would then send a coded text over a burner phone to cancel the meeting.

Finally, Dorian would sit at a table at the food court, and look out for his tail.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 18:51:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/866443754243227658/Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_OST_-_Aboveground_Urban_Area_B_-_256_kbps.mp3[/player]
"KINDA RECKLESS, DON'CHA THINK?"

The words came moments after the rocket took his seat at the food court. He probably saw the source of them coming a mile away.

A youth came to stand before the rocket's table, grabbing at an empty chair and pulling it out for himself.

"A public space, with that face. Ya must love living on the edge." The youth said as he slowly took a seat.

"Well... I wouldn't expect any less from someone with yer reputation." What a bold brat; but then, he wasn't just any kid.

Though far from his home turf, the Gym Leader of Mauville City's badged cap was easily unmistakable, even outside of his usual military regalia.

"Hello, Dorian Westcliff. Since ya went through all the trouble of comin' 'ere... Let's chat."
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 1:23:55 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Can I help you, boy?", Dorian asked, almost innocently.

Dorian took a good look at the boy who sat across from him. The hat immediately stood out to him. This was none other than John Douglas Sullivan, the Gym Leader of Mauville.

"Well, aren't you a rude one.", Dorian remarked, a smirk on his face.

"Now, what could the Gym Leader of Mauville want to chat with me about? After all, you're far away from home, and last I checked, this is 's turf.", Dorian responded.

He'd entertain the boy. After all, he still had friends in the area that could cause a distraction, should he need to escape.

tags:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 14:40:46 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/866443754243227658/Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_OST_-_Aboveground_Urban_Area_B_-_256_kbps.mp3[/player]
"Ya could not resist arrest. That would be nice." Doug snarked at the man while regarding him with a blank stare.

The former rocket beast looked about the same as he had when he helped ruin Doug's life, some... what, 6 years ago? That seemed about right. On the other hand, the young gym leader only had a passing resemblance to his old self- and was little more than one amongst thousands of this man's victims.

"Mauville or not, if I've seen ya, I can't well ignore ya." Doug replied as he leaned back onto his seat, his fingers drumming at the table. "War Criminals are kind of priority targets. Royal treatment, even. Aren't cha lucky?"

The drumming seazed as the youth crossed one leg over the other, tipping his hat down.

"But then, that ain't quite what's happening'ere." He said, smiling. "I almost got tired of waiting. Thought the tip might've been a bust."

"Tell me, Dorian Westcliff. Do you know who I am?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 19:36:27 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, I'm a very busy man.", he began. "And I guarantee you, any attempts to arrest me here would be, messy, to say the least.", he told him.

Despite the meeting being cancelled, Dorian still had friends in the mall. Blended in amongst the shoppers were Dorian's associates, watching over the area, including the Food Court. Even if Doug himself could handle the thugs, they still came in a decent number, and weren't afraid to exploit the chaos of the crowds.

"I suppose luck has gotten me this far. And my luck has far from run out.", Dorian told him. He was confident that this brat wasn't going to take him in.

"Well, I know for a fact that you're a Kanto refugee, having fled during the change in management.", he started. "And I'll be honest, something about you seems familiar, though I can't quite put my finger on it. So that means this must be personal for you, yes?", the "former" Mad Dog continued.

tags:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 14:17:57 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

"Very good." He said condescendingly, his lip curling. "I guess your head is good for something."

Change in management? This piece of shit.

Will your screaming be just as smug?

Calm down, John.

"Think a little harder for next time." He said after a moment, tipping his head. "I want you to remember exactly who I am."

He stood up.

"Wouldn't want'cha to think ya didn't bring things upon yerself, after all." He said, turning to leave.

He took a few steps away, before stopping. His weight shifted from one leg to the other, a hum leaving him as he tipped his head back as in thought.

"Oh! And- gather yer lil' friends. Maybe get 'em out of my city." He said simply. "I'm cleaning house soon- and I don't really care for vermin."
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 19:49:45 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Let's not kid ourselves, boy. I've stepped on a lot of toes over the last few years. Whatever issue you have with me, you'll have to get in line.", he told the Gym Leader smugly.

Dorian raised his eyebrows upon hearing what the Mauville Gym Leader had to say next. Cleaning house? How adorable. Rocket was there to stay, and no military brat was going to uproot them from any of their spots.

"Friends? I don't have any friends in Mauville - at least, none I've spoken to in years.", he told him with a smug grin. "But I'll do my best to send the message. After all, there has to be someone willing to relay the message.", Dorian told him coyly.

After all, Dorian was excluded from the organization after the death of Silas. That was the official story, as official as Kanto's prosperity under Rocket's rule. An official story they'd maintain to death.

"Just know that you're starting a war that you surely can't hope to win. Rocket has taken out greater foes than you, after all.", he taunted him, his tone suddenly darkening.

tags:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 12:59:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

"You know, that would be intimidating." Doug mused, his gaze wandering up, before he snorted.

"That is, if Team Rocket hadn't lost most o' the wars it's been in."

Out of three wars, the record was 1 win, 2 subsequent loses. Johto, Hoenn... God bless the undeniable record.

"You guys kinda suck at the whole Open Warfare thing, don't you?" The soldier mocked, laughing. He looked over his shoulder at Dorian, grinning cheekily. "Once the rest of the world caught up to ya in violence, ya learned the value of numbers the hard way, eh?"

Rocket's violence in Kanto was the first ever recorded use of pokemon against fellow humans, if memory on the old setting text doesn't fail the writer.

"Maybe that's why you gotta hide behind civilians now." He mused, turning his gaze up once again in seeming thought. "Well, the people of Sootopolis will figure ya out soon enough. Ya can only tolerate vermin in your house for so long."

Even if the top brass of rocket behaved according to their own propaganda, the thugs at the bottom rung thought they owned the place. Sootopolis crime rates would surely climb up; no amount of discipline could fully stop the gangsters that made up the bulk of Rocket.

"... Say, while I still have ya here." He said, humming in thought as he half turned towards Dorian. "I don't expect much from you, but... Why did you join rocket?"
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 20:50:30 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I'd like to say that Rocket has adapted.", Dorian began. "They've been doing a stellar job in turning civilians against you.", he'd retort. "You don't think they're preparing for that? By the time that happens, it'll be too late. At least, if they continue to play as smart as they have seemingly been.", Dorian responded.

"The short version, Rocket saved my life.", he'd tell John. "Almost nine years ago, I got forced out of my home. My friends were hunted down and killed. I barely escaped death myself, with a memento to prove it.", Dorian began to elaborate, pointing to where his infamous burn scar was covered with makeup and prosthetic skin. "I was forced to stow away on a cargo ship that ended up in Vermillion City. By the time I made it to land, it took me a while to find someone, anyone who understood me. That someone was a Rocket Executive, who took me in, gave me a meal, a place to clean up, and a new purpose as a Rocket enforcer.", he'd continue. "Ever since, I had been loyal to my saviors. And though their new leadership has cast me aside after the death of Silas, I will not turn on them.", he'd declare to the younger man.

tags:

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 14:15:24 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

"Hn." He uttered, jaw tightening as he gripped the brim of his cap. "Guess a Spinda can't change its spots after all."

Though there was no little amount of anger to be found in the man's smarmy response, there was also a sense of slight... relief. Or perhaps it was a feeling of vindication?

Him openly admitting that Team Rocket was actively fooling the public... Well. It certainly helped keep his conscience clear, whenever he got a bit rough with rockets. Perhaps this was what kept a veteran of the war like uncompromising against them.

When the man's story came, it started so familiarly that Doug almost sighed.

"Wasn't expecting ya to, Mr. Westcliff." He said. "Wouldn't do ya any good now. Ya've burned all other bridges."

A man with his reputation, with his crimes- even if he sold out all of rocket, every undercover member, every plan, every hidden location, every secret identity and double life...

Life in prison would still be the most he could hope for. And that was only if Doug could not succeed at convincing the court the electric chair was the only option.

"All I'm 'earing is that ya were a low life before Rocket, and yer still a low life now." Doug said without an ounce of sympathy, looking down on the man. "I try to be even handed with ya folk, since Rocket likes to prey on the unfortunate... But I can tell ya've always been trash."

Or maybe he was biased beyond sympathy.

He turned and began walking away.

"I almost can't wait to take you out." He said, before gesturing with his fingers a farewell. "Later, Mr. Westcliff. Next time you see me, you will remember who I am. One way or another."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Mall Madness
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 1:11:15 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I look forward to seeing you try, boy.", Dorian told the Gym Leader, a twisted grin plastered on his face.

Dorian would get up from his seat, and make his way out of the mall. He would have to warn his superiors of what was coming. And more glaringly, just who the boy was supposed to be.

tags:
notes: Fin

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Mall Madness
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 0:52:11 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mall Madness

The past will haunt you,

As the two men with entwined fates parted ways, the skies of Slateport took on ugly, dark tones, rain beginning to drizzle down upon the city.

Doug found himself dismissing the soldiers that had accompanied him over the comms, muttering heartfelt thanks into the mic before inserting himself into a crowd as the rain began to pour.

He found himself lightheaded as he wandered around the streets, brushing against people whose faces he did not register. Before long, he was suddenly stumbling into an alleyway away from the crowd of passerbys, leaning onto an old brick wall as he bent at the waist.

He vomited on the floor as his trembling knees finally gave out, emptying his stomach's contents on the asphalt as the heavy rain continued to fall.

"What the hell... What the hell are ya so scared of...?" The young man muttered as he forced himself to stand back up, shoulder leaning against the wall. "You gonna let'im get away j-just because yer a little 'fraid...?"

His hand tightened into a fist, slamming against the wall as he raised a cold gaze ahead. Swiping his hand past his cheek, he brushed off remnants of vile on his pant leg.

"I'll kill you... I'll kill you... I'll kill you..." Muttered the youth under his breath as he walked himself back into the streets, disappearing among the crowd...

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Mall Madness
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 22:04:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: