Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
break the glass ceiling (s)
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 19:08:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her time with Eva had been fun, but alas, there was more to still come out of this mini business trip.
[break][break]
Long, confident strides carried Penelope the receptionist desk once again. And, unlike yesterday, all she needed to do was smile to get a response.
[break][break]
"One moment please," the woman chimed, fishing out the phone once again to give 's office a call. "HBS is here to see you."
[break][break]
The call lasted three seconds, maybe four, when the familiar closing click sounded off. Then the chair squeak, followed by the sweetest of them all: "Follow me please."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 0:08:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]right... she had agreed to an interview of sorts for today.

truthfully, it's an odd sort of concept to believe she's worth meeting, let alone interviewing. is the face of their department. the bubbly and warm personality of her colleague works wonders for this sort of thing. and yet, she had been asked as well.

and she's never been one to say no to attention...

the receptionist brings miss livy through the open door of illeana's lab. and maybe she should have... tidied up a bit but here we are: a messy lab and one illeana reyes fluttering about. she looks a little frantic, almost as if she's hurrying to finish up a task. her most recent lab assistant has been gone for a few days now and with being occupied with eva's work, she's really missing the extra hands.

a switch in her gait signals awareness, her head snapping up and eyes darting over a moment later. and then, the bright smile.

"hi, hi!" a soft flush colors her cheeks a moment later. "sorry, you can come join me! i should be just about finished." at least... she hopes.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 19:38:00 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A symphony of clicks echoed off the tile flooring, as the receptionist towed Penelope down a series of winding hallways, all which led to illeana's lab.
[Break][break]
Inside, the place looked to be a mess. Penelope wasnt exactly a scientist by any means, but there was a stark difference in presentation between this lab, and the one had shown her around.
[Break][break]
Not that it was a bad thing. Actually, it might've been something they both had in common.
[Break][break]
"Hello," she smiled, breaking away from the mousey receptionist, her heels clicking closer towards the other woman. "Take your time, there's no rush."
[Break][break]
Actually...
[Break][break]
"Do you mind if I actually take some videos of you at work? I'll make sure to obscure anything of importance, of course, and you can review it all at the end."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 23:33:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she flushes at the mention of videos. the urge to be self-conscious rises instantly. will she look weird? will her work sound stupid?

her feelings are quickly swallowed back down, stuffed away to not ruin this opportunity. and with a soft smile, she nods in agreement.

"okay, that sounds good to me," she murmurs. her body shifts to allow penelope room in her workspace, close enough to get a good look but just far enough where she won't get mowed down by a distracted illeana.

and when silence begins to permeate, she looks to fill it with explanations.

"you have great timing, actually!" a grin quickly follows. "i was just working on prepping a sample for analysis. would you like to see?" it's a common practice in the scientific community, sure, but it's not every day one gets to see the splicing of a hair sample to procure useable dna. somehow, she's almost too proud of the simple procedure...

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 3:52:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The soft approval was met with Penelope's instant action. A flash of red shot out from her belt, and in a second, a magnetite appeared beside her, camera in hand.
[break][break]
It beeped excitedly before floating over to Illeana's right, slowly moving in an arc around her as he judged which angle would best fit the scene.
[break][break]
Penelope, on the other hand, just kept her gaze onto the moving samples and papers. "I'd love to," She smiled, head tilted, "Do you mind explaining as you go?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 21:19:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(rewarded)