december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:43:08 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang had sprinkled the leftover seeds on his packet on the ground after getting some of them in a pot, leaving behind a garden of gracidea. beside it, a curious patch of flowers had somehow sprung up.

since it was like their baby, they took turns taking care of it, with elijah checking in on them every weekday and wolfgang every weekend. the crystalbloom appeared on a friday, which wolfgang chose to visit it randomly since he wanted more pictures of it.

"look at this weird shit," he says as he urges elijah to check on it. "this ain't gracidea! d'ya know what this is?"

it's blue. it's glowing. it looks more special than the one on the packet. maybe he can put it in a pot as well.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 6:37:49 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i've heard about these on the news." the apothecary says, his scowl illuminated by brilliant blue. "crystablooms. i don't trust it."

elijah squats down. craning over, his broad back hides the flower's large ovary or stigma. he's unsure. needs to take a closer, deeper look. despite the allure of discovery, elijah distrusts more and more, the appearance of new phenomena spreading like a plague across this land.

still, he can't help but admire its hue. its bioluminescence that brings to mind a primarina's song.

"you're becoming more and more of a green thumb aren't you?" elijah accuses wolfgang, a slow smile almost sprawling across his face.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 18:05:59 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
at least it's not some alien species of pokemon that came to hoenn from fuck knows where. there's a relief for a moment before he graces elijah's dry quip with a reaction.

"hehe..." he chuckles before his face turns stoic. "shut up! that's besides the point!"

he neither confirms, nor denies, the teasing. he's branched out from growing apricorn bushes and berry trees to houseplants and flowers since then, and he's not happy about picking up another useless hobby.

"whaddya think of crosbreedin' it with gracidea?" he asks. "it's possible, right?"

the inquiry answers it had his behavior hasn't hinted towards it yet. this is his flavor of the month, drowning his free time with plants. he already started so he might as well keep going since he's not busy anyways.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 0:06:15 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah twists his own lips. chews on the thought like it's cud.

"could be possible if they're a part of the same genus." the apothecary harrumphs, lifting himself back up from the earth. "this crystabloom flower is something out of the wheelhouse. for now. we'll have to study it and see if it can."

he rubs his shoulder.

"since when did you know about crossbreeding plants?" elijah asks. "you're really going down the bunnelby hole on this aren'tcha?"

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 10:12:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he hears words he hasn't heard for the longest time, which he would've nodded to had it not been followed by something else. his brow was raised with what feels like mockery, which most likely it was.

"whaddya mean, huh?! i'm a very sensitive person. delicate shit like this is my bread an' butter. am i not s'posed to take interest in this shit?"

he makes a heavy sigh. he backpedals, remembering a resolution to change his behavior. it'll probably only last for a while before he reverts back, as per usual.

"i'm from littleroot. we love nature down there, y'know?"

it wasn't a good attempt, but he stands by it.

"but anyways, don't ya guys have, like, a flower society or somethin'? no one else did something like that on this kind of flower yet?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 5:30:42 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "had no idea. you don't look the type." elijah says of wolfgang's mien.

hearing that the other came from littleroot offers some solace. some common rural ground. elijah never found it easy to mingle with city folk.

"we sorta do. green thumb societies. nurseries hold events and shit."

the continual blue glow of the crystalline heart clings to the shape of his face.

"want me to invite you to a meeting or something? meet 'new friends'?"

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:11:39 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"urk."

social gatherings. he hated them, and the only reason he actually got in the speed dating event that had him meet elijah in the first place was because he was in need of connections and it was a shortcut.

"i-i'm good. i've enough friends as is. i'll leave the social gatherings to you."

meeting people was a huge energy sink. he can make do with elijah. he'll even forgive him for flaking on him.

"do ya even have friends there?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:00:41 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah stops mid-way of pulling his garden gloves on. "i was gonna ask you sorta the same thing." he says, neck craned toward wolfgang.

"you have friends?"

his fingers dig into the loamy soil. crumbs of dirt and stone loosen in the cool earth surrounding the plant. its roots are tough, hardy enough to survive a little more rough-housing than the usual.

"thought you didn't since you hang out with me." elijah grumbles. "and yes, i do have friends. the fuck? i don't look that antisocial, do i?"

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 18:52:45 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"i don't like where this conversation is going."

everything was being thrown back at him. instead of answering the ones that were meant to demean him, he instead focuses on the part of the question that he can throw back.

"but if ya ghost invitations, then, yeah, ya do."

like elijah, he gets his own specimen as well. maybe he can keep it in his house or something.

"anyways, i'll do a lil studyin' on my own. call me later when ya find somethin' out, m'kay?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 23:37:46 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "i don't ghost."

elijah blurts immediately.

but in the gray space that follows, the invisible trails of uncertainty swell like unfurling ferns.

"sure. if i do." the apothecary says, and as they disperse, the green-haired loner is swift to work.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
potted plants [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 21:48:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: