Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 6:07:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It wasn't often that Thomas found himself venturing out into Lilycove City. But ever since his departure from the League, he had been quiet, save for the attacks on Rocket, and other scum.

Rather than staying at the Benoit Estate, Thomas was instead saying in a humble place on the outskirts of the city. Some would call it a step down from the lavish Benoit Estate. But for Thomas, it suited him just fine.

The former Elite Four member was doing last minute preparations for a special guest. Helping him out were a pair of Audino. And waiting around wasn't just a familiar Meltan, but a new friend as well.

Upon hearing the coded knock, Thomas would carefully check the door cameras, before unlocking the door, and opening it up to his special guest. Ever since their last encounter, Thomas looked different. His long brown hair was cut and dyed black. Though the red contacts that disguised his eyes weren't worn today, with an eyepatch covering his "bad" eye.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 9:00:35 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hello, thomas." dahlia whispers.[break][break]

quickly, she enters. although the commissioner has come clandestine, she is not foolish enough to be entirely wreathed in secret. her espeon sneaks in between her legs, rubbing its head against thomas' leg.[break][break]

"nice haircut." she manages. takes time to adjust. "it suits you."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon espeon"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 18:45:55 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once she had entered the safehouse, Thomas quickly shut the door.

"Commissioner, it's good to see you.", he told her respectfully.

Despite the press surrounding his departure, and what was said about their personal relationship, it was clear that Thomas still held her in high regard.

Thomas kneeled down to the Espeon's level, and offered his hand out to the Psychic-type. If the Espeon were to accept, he'd give her a pet. It was clear from where he'd pet her that he knew how to handle an Espeon.

A pair of Audino would rush up to greet the Commissioner. Pulse, the one with the longer hair, was far more open in his affection, offering to hug the Commissioner outright. Meanwhile, Bunni would wait to see what she would do, while giving her a wave.

"Is there anything I can get you to drink?", Thomas inquired, while allowing Dahlia to get herself situated.

If she were to take a seat, Gallium the Meltan, a familiar face, would spot her, and wave to her, accompanied by a chipper cry. A new face, one she might know as a Shaymin, would approach the blonde carefully.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:23:11 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the espeon accepts, but it does not take more than one petting. [break][break]

dahlia hugs the long-haired audino back. her arms tuck around the pink nurse pokemon, as she peers at thomas offering amenities.[break][break]

"just a water. no ice."[break][break]

she is surprised by the sudden gathering of all of thomas' pokemon. overwhelmed by a hair, the commissioner greets them with quick waves as her espeon stays close to her legs.[break][break]

"it looks like you've brought your ranch here too."

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 1:11:07 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Pulse would cry out happily as the Commissioner hugged him back. The fluffball of a healer still remembered her from when she came to Thomas for help over a year ago. And from what he could feel, it was good to see that she was doing better.

Thomas would not only get the Commissioner a glass of water, but a glass of ice water for himself. It would be odd to see Thomas without his hipflask, or a glass of whiskey like she no doubt knew he was known for drinking in concerning amounts. As Thomas walked in to hand her her water, he'd notice that she seemed overwhelmed by the presence of his Pokemon.

"Oh, Gallium here wanted to see you again. As for Shayla here, she's a recent addition to the team. I managed to grow a Gracedia Flower, which lead to a meeting with Shayla here. She put up quite a battle, but I managed to earn her respect, and her friendship.", he'd tell Dahlia.

The Shaymin would walk over to her master, standing on her hindlegs and planting her forepaws on his leg. Thomas would pick up the Shaymin, and gently hold her in his arms. The Shaymin, in turn, snuggled into Thomas' shoulder.

Thomas would begin to frown. "Speaking of updates, I have some bad news.", he'd begin.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:00:31 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia takes the glass. takes a large swig unbecoming of her, though she does not mind.[break][break]

her throat is the kind of dry that does not leave after one or two glasses. it is the kind that persists through the night and into morning.[break][break]

she appreciates the retelling of the shaymin story, but it is not why she is here. the commissioner nods politely.[break][break]

"what is the bad news then?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2023 23:09:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas tore the eyepatch off from his right eye. Instead of the red and black Shinigami Eye he revealed to her after the Cycling Road Excursion, it was a normal green eye, like it was before it was burnt by a muzzle flash.

"Yveltal abandoned me.", he'd tell her. "I do not know what I did, or why Yveltal would leave me behind like this, but this means that Yveltal is now fully in the hands of Rocket.", he'd reveal to her.

It was during his brief return to Unova that it happened. One moment, he had the powers afforded to him by the Emissary of Death, then the next, they were all gone. His Shinigami Eye was gone, and with it the powers of petrification, and converting his Pokemon into Dark-types.

"Though what I don't understand is why Yveltal didn't kill me when they stripped me of my powers. And why my right eye still functions as normal, rather than being reverted to its burnt, dead state.", he'd admit to her.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 23:57:10 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia frowns as the complications unravel like spinarak spiderlings casting their first webs. clumsy as they are, their lines catch upon each other, creating an intricate chaos of unintentional connection and consequence.[break][break]

"i'm glad you're safe, thomas. that's what matters first and foremost." the commissioner says. "even if yveltal has aligned itself with team rocket, we have our aqua initiative to take care of it."[break][break]

she takes another sip.[break][break]

"do you believe yourself to be lucky then? that yveltal didn't kill you."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 0:40:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"To be honest, I don't know if it's some sort of mercy, or if Yveltal has something more sinister in mind for me.", he'd confide in her. "I don't know if I'm sitting on a ticking time bomb. Where one day, I'll end up unceremoniously petrified, suffocating to death in a stone tomb." Or worse, if Yveltal is spying on on him through his own eyes, feeding , and therefore Rocket, intelligence. Being reduced to their unwitting spy camera.

Paranoia? Most likely, but Thomas found that his gut was often right.

"If Yveltal really was going all in with Rocket, then the more pragmatic move would be to just kill me. Get rid of a murderous thorn in their side."

The Shaymin in his arms would do their best to comfort the man.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 22:52:54 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia can sense the anxiety welling up within thomas. how it leaks into the sprawl of his language and wets its roots. she does not envy the 'blessed' or the forsaken.[break][break]

what they understand of avatars is but the thinnest blade of grass.[break][break]

"no use fretting about all of this." dahlia says. "you'll work yourself into a sickness. if yveltal wanted to kill you, it would have done so long long ago."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 2:14:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I suppose your right.", Thomas told her, taking a seat on the couch. Bunni would huddle up close to Thomas, joining Shayla in comforting him.

He'd let it go for now, but quietly resolved to search for answers later.

"Commissioner, I suppose you heard about what happened in Castelia, right?", he'd finally ask her.

The true reason for his brief departure from the Region. Revenge for Joey Kim.

tags:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 23:51:14 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no, feel free to explain."[break][break]

dahlia wonders if she had heard, but she feigns utter ignorance. there is too much to keep track of. there are far too many woes in hoenn to cast attention onto the birthplace of casteliacones.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 3:30:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would start by recounting the brutal events that transpired that night. Explaining to her his previous dealings with the teenager who unfortunately got swept up in the Rocket Machine, and lost his life for it.

Any other questions Dahlia had for him, Thomas would gladly answer. He would also have his own questions and concerns for the Commissioner.

tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
In the Shadows (S)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 5:05:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: