Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:22:32 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
It wasn’t often that Rowan volunteered himself on petty missions such as shake-downs on local businesses, but he made an exception for this case. Atticus Houle was one of the newer recruits to Team Rocket, a man with promise and the lack of awareness to devote themselves blindly to a cause that didn’t involve their home region, someone with a need for guidance. “The Kakuna Matata is up ahead, get ready.”

The business in question was a tavern that was beholden to Rocket for protection, located in a rough part of Slateport City that was known for gang activity. Without Team Rocket, they would have been robbed a number of times now, and yet the owner hadn’t paid their dues in almost two months now. “I’m going to let you take the lead on the extortion, if you need help, I’ll chime in.”

(tagged)⏤ @atticus

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 21:42:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont="Pathway Gothic One"]
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME
TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
T
he First assignment Atticus had received after joining Team Rocket  was to do a shake down, it should be an easy job, something simple just so he they could get a measure of his capabilities. "This has to just be a minor test, right?" The man would think to himself trying to reassure himself on why he was being accompanied by one of the higher ups. Atticus himself didn't have much of a combat oriented background but he knew his physique itself should be enough to scare a normal business owner, unless they expected something more to happen here, it was apparently the bad side of Slateport, which to Atticus thought all of Slateport was. "Kakuna Matata? I feel like I've heard that before."

The two would enter what looked like a tavern, nothing too fancy of a place, in fact Atticus felt very out of place, he was probably the only thing that looked remotely expensive in the place. The owner hadn't paid Team Rocket the protection money in about two months from what Atticus was told, very likely because the place was making no money at all but finding out the 'why'was not exactly what they were there for. Atticus was the one to take the lead this time. Fixing his tie he would speak up. As you wish." Atticus would start moving towards the bar counter where he could see man cleaning and shining some cups. Before anything else Atticus would slide two fingers on the counter to check how clean it was, believing it was clean enough he would then lean on it with his arms crossed. "Oi there old timer! I'm assuming you know why we're here. My boss over there is in a bit of a hurry so if you could hand us what you owe and we'll be gone like nothing happened." He was really hoping the man would be no trouble, he had a brand new white shirt that he was wearing and he really did not want it to get dirty on what was the equivalent of his first day. "So do we got a deal?" Atticus spoke up one last time while pushing his glasses up.
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 16:23:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Do we have a deal? I don’t owe shit to you or your ‘boss’, asshole.” The sounds of scraping could be heard as the man dragged a sawed-off shotgun out from behind the bar, setting it on the bartop with the barrel pointed towards them. “Understand, ya cunts?” Rowan couldn’t help but chuckle behind Atticus, crossing one arm over the other.

“Well, Mr. Houle? How do we handle situations like this?” The Beast knew what he would do, of course, but he was curious if the grunt intended on defusing the situation or escalating it. Either way it would be entertaining, so Rowan didn’t have much of a preference.

(tagged)⏤ @atticus

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:32:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
W
hat a situation they had found themselves in. It was clear that the barkeeper was not willing to accept their deal, a shame really, a big shame. Looking at the sawed-off, then at the barkeep then at Rowan when he spoke up. "He's really pulling out the big guns without even offering a drink..." Such a bad patron.

"How do we handle this? My boss is asking. How do we handle this?" The man clearly thought that he had the upper hand because of the gun. The simplest answer to the question would be to remove that from the equations and the only way to do that was with speed and precision. "Normally when you have an ace in your sleeves you hide till the end and not show..." Before he could finish the sentence he would grab a bottle that had been sitting at the counter near them and swing it at the man's head, making contact. Glass shattering everywhere, leftover liquid splashing and the sound of breaking echoing throughout the bar.

Atticus would calmly take the shotgun and slowly hand it to Rowan. He had no clue how to work a gun so he was sure to not even try it. "I'm still willing to talk this out. We aren't the bad guys here, we wanted to protect but here we are because of your actions." He would speak towards the man on the ground writhing in pain. Taking a cloth from his pocket Atticus would clean his hand from whatever liquid was inside the bottle. "The fate of the ownership is all but in your hands now." Things didn't have to escalate any further, although the rocket member had a feeling things were about to get much worse.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 23:00:51 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Rowan accepted the shotgun with a rather impressed look on his face, having watched the entire thing unfold rather effortlessly. "I'd listen to him, if I were you." He backed his protégé, cracking open the barrel of the shotgun and ejecting the shells, sending them clattering onto the wooden floor. "He's a little scary, yeah?" The Beast chuckled, separating the pin that held the gun together and setting the two sections onto the bar top. [break][break]

The owner whimpered slightly from the ground behind the bar, pulling himself up, blood dripping down the side of his face from where the bottle had lodged pieces of glass into his skin. Frightened hands shuffled crumpled bills onto the countertop, more than enough to cover the debt owed, before the man took a few steps back, back pressed against the wall. "We good?" Rowan asked, glancing at Atticus.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]@atticus

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Guidance [C]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 6:50:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MountEverest
AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME

TAG
OUTFIT
---
WORDS
---
NOTES
---
I
t was rather scary to see how effortlessly Rowan took the gun pretty much apart, or whatever he had just done, Atticus for real had no experience with firearms, never really seeing the usefulness of them whenever someone could be carrying something with the power of the sun inside a little ball attached to their hips. "I'd listen to me too." Atticus would say trying to sound like him and Rowan had worked together before and were in the same wave length. "Boss here would have done worse." He would take the bloodied money from the counter top and do a quick count as Rowan spoke more.

"The money is all here buuuuuuuut are we really good?" Atticus would hand the wad of cash towards Rowan. "I think we should find out why he didn't want to pay, what do you think boss?" Did he have another group come in and offer him protection? Did he think he could protect himself, that last option highly unlikely. "Do you have some new boys protecting you old man?" Looking around to see if they were in some form of trap before continuing. "If you don't tell us now you'll be serving your drinks from a wheelchair, do you understand!?" Certainly they could find something hard enough to break two kneecaps laying around.