part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:51:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Another day, another hunt for answers. They constantly seemed to slip through her fingers, no matter how hard she tried to keep hold of them. Perhaps she’s trying too hard. After all, trying to hold onto something too tightly can lead to losing it.

Amidst the terrain of Route 116, Eva slumps against a rock. She slowly falls to sit upon the bare ground, resting her chin in the crook of her elbows draped over her knees. Maybe it’s time to let the answers come to her.

Would they?

Unlikely, but she’s too tired to keep going.

Normal/Psychic spawn!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 21:38:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MILTANK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 6:22:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She waits. No answers come. Instead, a Miltank hobbles towards them, minding its own business before it makes eye contact with the Blissey.

The rather docile pokemon smiles, but the Miltank doesn't at all seem pleased. With a huff, it digs a hoof into the ground threateningly. Althea doesn't seem to take that too lightly. She lobs an egg into a tall, long arc, that falls with a rather characteristic whistle. When it hits the ground, it explodes, startling the Miltank and scaring it away.

Eva shrugs at the pretty impressive EGG BOMB, watching as the cow disappears.

Skipping
Normal/Psychic spawn!

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 2:23:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKWOVET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUFF CHEEKS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 6:08:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As soon as the Miltank is gone, Eva gives her shoulders a shrug. In retrospect, she should have done something about it. Doesn't their milk have healing properties? She should know, but her brain is too tired to parse through the too many files she has tucked away in her archives.

A small, helpless sound comes from the bushes to the right. Eva nods for Althea to check it out. Beneath the green leaves she finds a small Skowvet with a large cut on the side of its leg. Sympathizing, Althea emits a HEAL PULSE, giving the creature enough comfort and pain relief to shift beneath the bush and dart off towards a tree. The Blissey rises with a smile, pleased with herself for helping the little guy out. Hopefully Eva wasn't looking for a Skwovet.

Skipping
Normal/Psychic spawn!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 6:41:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD UNOWN-D APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIDDEN POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 7:47:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If there's one thing that can stir this scientist out of her stupor, it's an Unown, and Althea knows that. Unbeknownst to Eva, a single Unown D appears, floating idly over her head. It's large eye blinks, watching her from above. Slowly, the Blissey approaches, pointing a small hand over the doctor's head. In a hushed whisper, she coos her warning to the trainer.

Eva lifts her head, the Unown D shifting to avoid being touched. Eva stares blankly at the Blissey, "What's up?" the pointing continues, more frantic. Eva lifts a hand to pat the top of her head, smoothing out some of the stray hairs, "Well, yeah, I haven't gotten to brush it today," gee, thanks Althea, now she's more self-conscious than before.

The Blissey is relentless in her pointing, hopping up and down motioning to the area above her own. It takes much too long for her to realize it, but eventually Eva catches on. Slowly, she tilts her head up and is greeted with a bright white eye of an Unown peering down at her.

Her eyes grow wide, nearly as wide as the Unown D's single orb, "Ooooookay," she uses slow, smooth movements to avoid frightening the Unwon. A few clicks release a small flock of familiar pokemon. The Unown Corps floats before her silently, all eyes turning towards their wild counterpart. They buzz happily, welcoming the new addition to their ranks.

Eva waits anxious for it to accept. If it does, she'd toss a pokeball, looking to capture the wild Unown.

Catching!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Waiting [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 5:54:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE UNOWN-D!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIDDEN POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!