1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
One of Us, One of Them (M)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:14:21 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The wisest thing to do should have been to not do it.

Imagine the proposition of selling your soul for a ticket to heaven, only to have to reconcile that in order to get into heaven you needed your soul.

The wisest thing to do would have been to not do it.

Imagine the opportunity to pay a small fortune for an unparalleled piece of art, only to face the conundrum that the art lost all its value once sold.

The wisest thing to do could have been to not do it.

()

Sénon Game ascended the last of the steps leading up to the memorial facilities of Mt. Pyre, Hanzo at his side never missing a chance to visit the spiritual epicenter of the region.

Concealed in a capsule; a crystalline flower formation. A sample taken from his Orchard outside of Fortree.

The League summons was to collect samples found on site. Ranger business dictated a comparison of samples.

Personal business dictated sprinkling the last Carrot Seeds he had on the lower grounds at the steps base.
()

Somewhere around here an officer was to point him in the right direction. Not that he needed one; the invasive species was popping up plentiful and in the dusk, dawn and twilight, they were easy to find.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:30:59 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The appearance of the blooms on Mt. Pyre were worrying, but nevertheless expected. After all, the place was especially high traffic and the blooms were already so easy to spread. Paxton can only grumble, knowing that at some point they might be given a burn order and how much of a pain that would be. [break][break]

But better than let them live. Rangers need all the help they could get, and while he's not qualified for search and rescue missions, he can do the minimum of patrolling for them. So there he was, a loaner again waiting for someone else to show up. " ?" he asked as he noted someone walking up to the quarantine with purpose. He'd been told he was to expect a redhead. "We don't really have a decontamination area set up yet so you'll have to go in as you are and then just...clean yourself off someone they'd designated before you leave." Hopefully they'd knock off every trace of crystal bloom off him before he needed to leave.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:39:21 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He affirmed his identity with a flash of his badge.

"Thanks for the interface." He could be in and out quickly with the situational information the officers provided.

Tucking the capsule under his armpit to free his hands he offered the officer a hand in a shake.

In spite of whatever reputation he didn't or did have with the rest of the League he dealt with officers with a fairly strong sense of decorum. At least in the capacity of Head Ranger, his twilight activities not withstanding.

()

"Hanzo!" He spoke firmly and gave a snap of his fingers sending the altered Typlosion ahead to the two of them towards the crystalblooms.

● tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 2:35:32 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton is quick to nod at the badge, recognizing the rank it denoted quickly enough before offering a hand to shake. "Not at all. The crystal blooms are a high risk threat, conservation wise." he said. "Then again, I don't have to explain the urgency to you." he added, turning to look at the strange Typhlosion. [break][break]

As he led Senon after his pokemon he introduced himself. "I'm Officer Concordas, with the Lilycove City Police Department. I'm on loan for a shift due to lack of staff." he explained, relaying quickly that he wasn't actually a ranger. "Aside from you, and a scientist earlier today, we haven't had many people up here for the flowers."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 2:36:53 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Concordas." He committed it memory. It was nice to know who you worked with and on what occasion. "I'm grateful they could spare you." He kept the inner wincing to himself in regards to him knowing how much of a threat the blooms were.

Especially considering what planned for the Hoenn region on the other side of that portal.

Fucking. Calamity. ..to say the least of it.

He couldn't even be sure they were on the right side of this thing anymore. More likely, there was someone in particular he didn't like the idea of killing.

"Lilycove." The city where he cut his teeth in the Three Day War; the Battle of the 'Ultra Beasts'. "How would you rate the Ranger's presence and productivity in the city?" If you wanted a straight answer, it was best to ask another department.

Last he checked Lilycove was another city without a proper Captain.

A problem he'd be stepping on the neck of, quite soon.

● tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:03:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nodded glancing over at the taped off small field of crystal blooms. This late in the day, they were glowing iridescent. Such a shame they were so pesky. "The shortage of rangers, whether its from an exodus of the region or a transfer to Rocket, is noticeable." Then again, he didn't remember a time there were overflowing recruits for the rangers, just that they were well received over the region due to their specialties.
[break][break]

"The shortage in emergency personnel is affecting them, dampening the efforts of the Ranger Corps to contain the blooms." His own little fight with had certainly worsened the condition of the city. He'd been blamed for it of course, but what di that criminal know? He should've just plucked a perimeter bloom if he wanted a sample so badly. "I think this crisis can and will be mitigated if we continue our collaboration though." he added with a shrug. All efforts had been relocated to minimizing the damages as well as the meteor coming. The League was running around trying to plug every hole in their sinking ship. He gestured at the flowers. "Will you need a kit for sampling?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:13:08 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

All the points made were good ones. Gameface aside, inwardly Game had a strong sense that potential laid in the possibility of pairing Officers and Rangers to work in closer tandem.

One of Us, One of Them.

Granted even hearing aloud that some Rangers were flipping to the big red 'R' made him want to shut down all Ranger ops until they had a lid on who they could trust and they couldn't.

But it wasn't realistic, he had to work with the pieces he had, they all did.

Hanzo joined his side again and his as his maw opened for something, anything, other than a yawn, the Head Ranger rubbed a hand from forehead down his eyes and nose.

He shook his head. "This is crazy." Crazy wasn't the most accurate word, but it made him feel vindicated to say it aloud. Apparently from Hanzo's scouting for every one he saw there were even more he didn't.

"No." He responded to Paxton's inquiry. With a wrist-flick three pokémon hit the field from their balls; two baltoy and a ditto. After a moment, it was three Baltoy.
"-a kit won't be necessary."

● tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:52:57 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nodded, letting out a huff as he looked back at the fields. "Yeah. And if you've been on patrol as many times as I have...you'll see they're incredibly resilient. They've sprouted out of volcanic rock, and woven themselves to spread out to sea." Again, burning seemed like the most pressing thing to do. At least to keep the current population under control. [break][break]

"Well, if there's anything else I can do let me know. We have some instant coffee over by one of the tents as well." he stated, nodding over at the tent before looking back at the Baltoy squad. He's silent, unsure of how the three of them would help in pluck the blooms but didn't really ask. Head Ranger after all. Senon probably knew what he was doing .

[break][break]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 4:02:55 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He nodded in frown at the tenacity of the these starry sprouts. Why did something so beautiful have to be representative of such a threat.

In a generation or two Hoenn natives wouldn't be able to look at anything appealing without second guessing it.

On command the Baltoy trio could dig into the earth up while maintaining psychic barriers all their own.

Spinning tops sent underground to sever the roots and loosen the soil, Tsukuyomi could gather them up with his telekinesis from there.

Once he woke from his extra-abra nap.

Sénon wasn't much of a coffee person but where there was coffee, there was usually hot and cold water. "I might take you up on that."
With a bark from Hanzo, the Baltoys went about their work.

"-'cause I'm gonna be here a while." For as much joy as the last statement lack, there was a dead set echo of duty in his words.

● tags:

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 4:22:23 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton tilted his head at the statement before nodding slowly. "Well, if you need anything just holler. I'll be running patrols with my partner, Joules. They're this big Magnezone you might see every so often rounding perimeter checks." he explained as the tell tale beeps of his partner came into focus. The Magnezone observed Senon and their pokemon before deferring to Paxton with a report.
[break][break]

"I'm gonna grab some coffee. See you." he added, waving at the Head Ranger before turning to go take a small break in the tent.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 2:51:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 6:29:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

REAP YOUR HARVEST!

[break][break]
YOUR HARVEST COMES EARLY. returning to this mountainscape cold cave gifts you with more than just goosebumps. where the seeds were planted are shaderoot carrots: a long twisted vegetables black with gloom.

it comes as a surprise that these seeds have actually grown into something. despite their hardy nature, is such a place like this appropriate for the growing of produce? nevertheless, hoenn's land is fertile. perhaps, it is due to the tapu bulu's reawakening— or something else, like an aged bioenergy attempting to course through once dormant veins.

as you pluck the carrots, you can't help but feel like you're being watched.

to move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in MT. PYRE. you can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. afterward, will post what you must do.