lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
The Song of Despair (Mission)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 15:26:45 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Oh, she was on the right track? That was good to know, coming from someone who ostensibly knew these kinds of matters much better than she did. Or, well, that was what she thought at least. It was, at the core, just a guess made by either of them. The only difference was that it was at least slightly educated, if nothing else. It was going to be a theory until these beasts confirmed it, of course.

But then again, even if they were right with this, that did not actually translate into tangible progress just yet. In fact, given their mission parameters, there probably wasn’t really a reason to do anything here at all. If the theory held, one of those Pokemon would be knocked out, the other one would not. “Well, technically we could. But it could be taken as interference in their ritual as well. You saw how distrusting they were with food alone. Possible they attack us if we try to move on their wounded.” That was what animals did, after all. They would be especially protective of those of them that were hurt, even if they just fought against one another.
Aftercare would be difficult. “But you are more of an expert in these regards. I will default to your suggestions in this regard.”
close tab

played by

senpai

She/Her
June 02
Heterosexual
Researcher
Civilian
30 height
30 height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @altagracia
Altagracia Contreras
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 19:11:00 GMT
Altagracia Contreras Avatar

Right, she was supposed to be the expert in these matters. For a moment she had forgotten as she battled between wanting to relieve these Absol of the tension which had clearly caused a stark change in behavior and simply observing them.

Altagracia sighed. “Yeah, you are right. They would definitely assume that we are attackers if we come waltzing in. And while I do want to help them, perhaps stressing them like that isn’t worth it.” She paused, thinking it through. “Let’s continue observations and if they do not seem to recover, we will intervene.” Though, with ample rest, the effects of a PERISH SONG usually faded.

And while the two scientists had been debating their course of action, the Absol Rap battle had concluded. The Greying Absol’s legs buckled beneath the eloquence of the Younger’s PERISH SONG. With a victorious howl did the new leader proclaim its glorious victory, only to fade into unconsciousness soon after from the effects of its opponent’s PERISH SONG.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 7:42:17 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Shizue nodded. It seemed the prudent course of action. Sometimes, the best way to not make a mistake was to do nothing. That came with the risk of failing to do something necessary, yes, but usually when one did not know what to do, there were a myriad of ways to fail. And that was just one of them.

Plus, they did not really have much of a choice, either way. They were still outnumbered, which became all the more apparent when one of them was victorious and the others, even some that they had not even seen so far, joined in with that. Clearly, this one was quite popular. Though she was not sure if he had always been, or if it was simply victory that had led to this kind of popularity.

Not that they would ever know. “Well, youthful energy winning over grizzled experience. Makes sense. At a certain point in time, it becomes inevitable. Though the old one might have trouble getting back up due to that. Think it is safe to check up on him?”
close tab

played by

senpai

She/Her
June 02
Heterosexual
Researcher
Civilian
30 height
30 height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @altagracia
Altagracia Contreras
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 12:14:16 GMT

It was merely a fact of nature. Youth would take the place of the elderly at some point.

“Perhaps if we approach carefully,” Altagracia stated. Though before the words had left her mouth, her feet had already taken the first step forward.

With slow steady steps would Altagracia walk toward the aging Absol. She was so focused that she barely paid attention to the low grumbling of some of the other Absol as they slowly awoke with what might best be described as a very strong hangover.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 17:12:22 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Shizue did not get to reply. And she decidedly did not like it. Yes, it was hypocritical, given that she was very much capable of doing the same thing. Yet, that did not make it feel any better, now did it? Slightly irked, she stopped herself from replying and instead sought to follow the other when she went ahead.

Really, Shizue did not exactly want to be left alone with the potentially annoyed Absol around her. Even if it meant wading further in, strength in numbers was still more potent. Though the others did have numbers to spare, that much was also for certain. Slightly worried, she carefully kept track of the Absol around them. “I am not quite certain we should still be here when they fully wake. They were just fighting, after all. They must still be worked up. Not the best time for strangers in their midst, I reckon.”
close tab

played by

senpai

She/Her
June 02
Heterosexual
Researcher
Civilian
30 height
30 height
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @altagracia
Altagracia Contreras
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 9:17:56 GMT

Shizue made good points. But by now Altagracia was set on checking up on the old grizzled Absol. While those around it were coming to their senses, licking whatever wounds they had or checking up on their new leader. They did not seem to spare much thought for the defeated elderly and as it became clear that Altagracia was heading toward him they began to ignore the humans save for annoyed glances and weary looks.

For a moment Altagracia wondered if their ability to sense impending doom worked upon small scales of perhaps individuals threatening the herd or in this case not doing so. Was this why they had not attacked yet? A curious thought that she perhaps out to pursue further, but not now.

Shizue spoke. And Altagracia replied. “Yeah, I will just be checking on that one, then we can be on our way.” She gestured toward the older one. She could not simply let it be. Though that was perhaps merely a sentimental notion.

She kneeled in front of the Elderly Absol and began to check its vitals, with some measure of a hurry.

It all seemed normal, he was just knocked out by fatigue. It didn’t take long before it responded to her touch. It slowly began to open its eyes. She made sure to step away when it did, not wanting to be the unfortunate victim of a fight or flight response.

“Yeah, everything seems to be in order. Let’s leave them be.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:57:15 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Good. The old one would live. That meant they could leave, right? This was getting…not uncomfortable, since she did not really get that. But it was getting potentially dangerous without any potential gain, at least as far as she was concerned. The issue with the oddly behaving Absol should be settled now. As always, a war ended once one side won. That happened, so they should be fine now in that regard.

The well-being of the olden one was entirely supplemental. Since she would never meet that Pokemon again, Shizue did not care too much. Chances were it would die over the next year anyway. Then again, she was a chemist, with a side of biology. She was not a veterinarian, nor a Pokemon researcher, at least not directly. Hence, this would not matter too much. “Yes, that is probably what they want anyway,” she replied, looking at the congregation of white fur. They did not seem to like outsiders to begin with. It was best not to strain that, then.

But she also scanned for where the herd was thinnest and started moving in that direction. “Best to get going while they are distracted anyway. Just in case the new leader wants to make some examples.” And while she was not a woman of science, that was not an experiment she wanted to be part of. Best to observe from afar or ex post, really. Though she would settle for not being here, for now. The atmosphere of combat had not fully dispersed yet, after all.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 2:42:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: