a penny earned

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 23:46:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]

a beautiful day on the on the cusp of summer meant only one thing — a forced day off. beneath his mop of silver hair his brow was lined with sweat, but for once he didn't mind. instead, he unfurls a cap he left in his waistband just for this purpose, shielding any unluckily passerby from his wet bangs.[break][break]

it was surprisingly empty, he thought to himself, as he walks the trail. the vibration of his persian's purrs on his shoulder kept him in a relaxed state, so the thought didn't really permeate beyond that.
[break][break]
maybe today would be nice.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".avery"] --accent:#d4c085; [/newclass]

[newclass=".avery"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .avery blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .avery blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 0:57:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Today was not a nice day.
[break][break]

If Avery were to walk a little further, he'd stumble across a tired Penelope Livey, HBS lead Reporter on the side of Route 102.
[break][break]

Slumped below an outstretched tree, the woman was fiercely debating his garchomp.
[break][break]

"You can't just scare the people I'm interviewing like that!"
[break][break]

The shark pokemon cried out a response.
[break][break]

"I don't care if they gave you a funny look, you can't do that."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @aver[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 4:52:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROTOM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@aver

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BALL FETCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 2:49:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
the words of a crazed, maybe even irate woman, reverberated through the shrubbery. it calls not only his attention, but wild-pokemon too.
[break][break]
crouching to peer through, he spots one of these wild pokemon right next to him. as it pants next to him, watching the same scene unfold through the brush, avery's hairs begin to shift and stand from its natural electricity.
[break][break]
reaching into his pocket, avery retrieves a snack for the puppy. excited it jumps up to meet the trainer, but in doing so, sparks off a bolt of electricity. it's enough to spook avery who steps backwards, only to meet the same shrub and begin to stumble back.
[break][break]
feet from the stranger.
[break][break]
grunting, and donning a sheepish smile, he looks up.
[break][break]
"uh, hey. it's not what it looks like."
[break][break]
what did it look like?
[break][break]
he's fast enough to catch a glimpse of his persian leaning heavily on the electric-type, claiming the pup as hers, like some odd real life variation of garfield. he suppresses the sigh and looks back up to catch penelope's gaze.

[attr="class","notes"][break]
catch (persian does) yamper

[newclass=".avery"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .avery blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .avery blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 3:54:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Looking up, Penelope noticed a ball of white pop up from the shrubbery. She met it with a head tilt and inquisitive eyebrow arch.
[break][break]

"Were you watching me...?"
[break][break]

For an accusation so crude, the words came out rather calm from the reporter. Maybe it was because she had a 7ft landshark beside her, or maybe it was because of the man's humble appearance. Either way, she didn't feel a lick of free pringle up her skin, only sheer confusion.
[break][break]

From the corner of her eye, she noticed her Garchomp making nice to a nearby Rotom. His claws had lit up with a purple hue as he sliced up his opponent, immediately bringing him down with one swift DRAGON CLAW. A pokeball was thrown seconds after.
[break][break]

catching rotom
[attr="class","ooc"] @aver[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 22:16:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NUZLEAF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TAKE DOWN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK GUARD

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 23:23:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
"no— erm, well, yes i was, but not like you think. i heard an arguement, right, and then this little dog appeared, and he was so excited that h—"
[break][break]
a cream colored plop settles onto his shoulder, forcing the trainer to wince beneath both impact, and the claws that dug into his shoulder. silently, despite the pain, he thanks the persian for her timely intrusion.
[break][break]
"so... i'll just be going now."

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]
skip.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 10:58:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope's brows raised.
[Break]break]
Was he just going to barge in, stalk her, then turn around and walk away? Like he didn't just tumble out from the bushes?
[Break][break]
A firm hand rested on her hip as she called back out to him, "Slow down there, stalker." The nickname flicked off her tongue like a bullet shooting out from the barrel of a gun. Her garchomp, who was in the middle of ripping into a treecko, slowly popped his head up from the burstle of shrubbery that encircled the do. Threatening eyes stared back at Avery.
[Break][break]
"Maybe stay and chat for a bit instead?"
[break][break]
A pokeball gets thrown out from her hand, hitting the treecko delicately.
[break][break]
[Break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] @aver [break]
Catching treecko

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 8:25:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEPINBELL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEINT

[break]
CAUGHT THE TREECKO!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a penny earned
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 3:54:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
stalker. she flicks it off like she was striking flint, and avery was the dry kindle that could go up in flames at the smallest provocation.
[break]
[break]
"i-i'm not a stalker!" avery stammers out, ears flushed a cherry pink. the anxiety is enough for him to forget his pain entirely, and the cat's presence, as he pushes himself to a sitting position. he only mildly questions the weight on his back, but turns to look up at , clearly confused now.

[break]
[break]
"...you want me to stay? and talk? did i hear that right?" he reaches out and strokes the pokemon next to him, hand tracing the soft fur. a force bumped into his opposite arm, and he turns to look at the persian.

[break]
[break]
but if he was petting...?

[break]
[break]
his attention dashes to the pokemon in his other hand, recoiling slightly at the presence of the lightning zebra. it mewed something in its own language, and pushes its long snout beneath his hands again.

[break]
[break]
...did he just tame a horse?

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]
catching blitzle!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a penny earned
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:43:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AVERY CAUGHT THE BLITZLE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEINT

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!