rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:35:29 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

…Hey?[break]
Oh, hey, look at that![break][break]

Honestly speaking, he had no idea how long they’d been there (observing wasn’t exactly his strong suit, but he always claimed he’d get better), but either way, they were there. Who, you might ask?[break][break]

Why, a familiar face![break][break]

One he recognized despite how that same face…honestly looked a lot like the faces of other Pokemon like them. It was honestly a bit ironic for him to remember (see the last set of parentheses. Poor, daft bat), but nevertheless, he immediately began to flap his wings before fluttering over.[break][break]

He invited himself to perch atop one of the branches of coral protruding from their form, leaning over and gazing down with an upside down view.[break][break]

”Hey!” he chimed, tilting his head while shifting his wings and hands slightly in greeting. ”You’re from that…one…Pokemon Center! Right?”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 7:39:42 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

so god help her. [break][break]

there we so many pokemon. so, so many little pokemon running around and about, playing, talking to one another; and what was she doing? hiding in the corner, trying to hide the little, ghostly branches in her body. eyes of white with the black sclera move around, hoping to avoid the gazes of other pokemon in the presence of a galarian pokemon. please, for the love of arceus, don't look at her. [break][break]

and lord only had one job, and now she was exposed by a small little bat pokemon. here she was, trying to stay in the bubble of her own comfiness, and there comes a bat, using the pretty little wing to just pop the bubble. great. wonderful. PERFECT. [break][break]

the corsola jumps where she stands, holding her undead heart if she could as he landed on her branch, gazing down at her. "oh my arceus..!" she jumps, settling down a bit afterwards, but stammering "d-d-don't do that!" the less than cheerful expression is ever-changing "y-y-you scared me half to death!"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 16:43:51 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Neverminding how his question wasn’t even answered, he felt a little bad almost immediately.[break][break]

But at the same time, she was…honestly acting like she was being murdered at a crime scene? He flinched instinctively at the sheer, violent reaction he’d gotten, but after the words and defensive nature surfaced and lingered for just a few moments, he blinked before slowly looking around the area surrounding them.[break][break]

Yup. …Nothing out of the ordinary.[break]
Nothing worth having a bitch fit over.[break][break]

”Yeaaaah… Sorry about that,” he started off again, leaning over once more to gaze upon her from above once his brief bout of observation was concluded. Yet again, he tilted his head while eying her. ”But, like, I know you! Or…I think I know you, at least! Your trainer’s a girl with, like…lightish blue hair, right? Works at a Pokemon Center? Kinda awkward?”[break][break]

He paused in thought.[break][break]

”Okay, no…really awkward now that I think about it— but still!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 20:09:18 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

if she could squint, she would. [break][break]

it.. didn't look like he had anything against her? so it's okay to speak with him, maybe. the corsola was already a little thrown off having to lead and walk through with a bunch of other corsola the other day (all poking, and prodding, and nudging at the ghostly branches of hers, curse them). the white pokemon narrows her eyee, then sits her stubby little read down on the ground. [break][break]

"yes...?" the pokemon keeps her gaze up at the noibat, who seemed.. a lot more energetic than what she was used to-- or rather, he reminded her of a certain gastly, and another noibat she knew from ano-- oh.[break][break]

"ohh.." the realization hits her like a cuphant "your trainer is that... one.. guy, right?"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 21:36:44 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Yeah, yeah— that one trainer! Guy! Whatever!”[break][break]

Because of course he miraculously knew exactly who she was talking about.[break][break]

Nevertheless, he seemed excited by the realization and recognition on her end— and that, in itself, seemed to spur him enough to flap his wings in favor of immediately taking off into flight again. With a few chirps, he flew about in circles, and then flips, and then did some sort of corkscrew-like flip (even if he almost fell out of it towards the tail end of it) before unfurling his wings and simply maintaining a stationary flight in front of her.[break][break]

”Whatcha doin’ here, then?” he asked, tilting his head. ”Trainer’s busy? Business trip? Just needed a beauty nap on her own? Something else? OH, OH, I KNOW—”[break][break]

He stopped his arms immediately, falling onto the ground with a softened impact before just…sitting there. Not without a small, constant bounce from where he sat, but still sitting there.[break][break]

”She’s on a date with some hottie, right? I bet that’s where she is~!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 22:01:36 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

arceus why is he so chatty? [break][break]

there was so much energy in him, and it's now where she's starting to realize how her trainer felt when she ever encountered someone this.. energetic. lord, help her. the corsola stays stationary, watching with a somewhat blank expression as the noibat does his flips and spins in the air. [break][break]

then he goes on, and on, asking about her trainer in his stationary flight. she's about to answer him, until he stops and bounces on his rear against the ground, and the corsola cringes, slightly, feeling that second hand impact. but he seems okay. okay enough to be bouncing where he sat, anyways. [break][break]

"... wait--" the corsola blinks a few times at the notion. a date? her? marisol fucking simone, on a date? the idea actually brought a small smile to the corsola's lips, and the white pokemon starts to chuckle into a soft giggle to say "mari? on a date? no way~" the ghost pokemon tips over, more to lay on her side with the branches to keep her from rolling "i think she's just working a lot, and needed someone to look after me for a while."[break][break]

she thinks on it a bit. yeah, that had to be it. [break][break]

"... what about your trainer?" she asks, quirking what.. was probably her brow.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 3:07:28 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Because he wanted to be, you cretin.[break][break]

…I mean, because he was just really social! It was true, honestly. Between his own trainer and the fact that he always had some pretty lively company at home (it was never a dull day with Leona and Regulus— but thankfully, Draco was always there to watch them, anyways), it was only natural for him to be as energetic and wanting to mingle as he was![break][break]

So, as he sat there for a little while longer, he lifted his hands and jiggled his wings, chirping a few chirps again before letting them fall back into his lap. He only paused for a moment to ponder before going back to his earlier bouncing and swaying.[break][break]

”Oh? Him?” His hands tapped against his little legs a couple of times before he gave as close to a shrug as he could. ”Ah, he’s off on some boring meeting again. Business stuff. Blech.”[break][break]

He coughed in faux revolt and disgust to drive his point home.[break][break]

”Normal stuff, though, honestly. Not like I mind it here— it’s normally pretty fun!”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 3:43:41 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

excuse you? has the bat seen himself? lil rodent lookin thing with wings--[break][break]

ahem. man, i wonder who was thinking that, definitely not the corsola who was just watching the bat flutter up in the air, definitely not her at all, stop looking into her head. it's gross. it's an invasion of privacy, and she feels disgusted already. the little white pokemon keeps her gaze on the bat, and along with him, feigns disgust at the idea of any sort of work that needs to be done. disgusting. [break][break]

"ew." the ghost sticks her tongue out, scrunching up her expression and furrowing her brows. "that sounds closer to marisol.." she huffs, moving around to roll and tip onto the other side of her body, and to be stopped by the branches "she's always studying, or doing experiments, or working..."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 4:24:42 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

This coming from the literal piece of coral?[break]
What brows do you have to furrow, Mona Lisa?[break][break]

Audacious, but she seemed to share the other sentiments, anyways. There was a certain little something she’d said later on that caught his attention, though, and with a quick, rapid twitch of his ears (they were batty and they were beautiful, so fuck off), he tilted his head, yet again.[break][break]

”...Experiments?” he chirped, curious. ”What kinda experiments?”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 4:38:37 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

bitch shut up, you're a bat and are supposed to be blind.[break]
what do you know about her beautiful mona lisa looking brows? yeah, that's right, you wouldn't. [break][break]

tough crowd tonight, honestly. although she perks up, slightly, making note of the bat's curiosity. and though the piece of ghost coral doesn't exactly know.. what kinds of experiments the trainer of hers likes to run, the vague memories she holds are still enough to send a small shiver up the ghost pokemon's non-existent spine. [break][break]

"uh.." she hums, closing her eyes in pensive thought "... experiments for.. ghost pokemon? and medical stuff that i don't really understand." the corsola hums, tipping a little to roll onto her other side. "she always holds a bunch of papers by the same two people.. but i can't really understand it."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 22:46:41 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Bats use echolocation, you dumbass. Always ready to echolocate your lack of brows and your apparent lack of brains.[break][break]

Thot ass hoe.[break][break]

But regardless of the sort of things he could see or not, he narrowed his eyes in thought, rubbing a small paw of his against his chin softly. ” …Specifically on ghost Pokemon? I dunnoooooo…” he said, lowering the aforementioned paw to begin patting and tapping his lap again, nodding his head back and forth all the while. ”Something about it sounds kinda…sketchy? Scary?”[break][break]

He stared at her for a while longer before throwing his hands and wings up, falling back onto the ground with a soft thud.[break][break]

”Buuut, ya boy is too stupid and too lazy to think about it more, soooo… Eh.”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 0:44:21 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

hoe we're outside, what walls are there to echo??[break]
why don't you echolocate DEEZ NU--[break][break]

the corsola sighs, white eyes in black sclera narrow at his words. sure, the experiments weren't.. great? but she thinks that they were necessary. i mean, the trainer doesn't exactly do anything to hurt them (we don't talk about the wild pokemon she decides to nab here and there) so there shouldn't be anything too.. unethical about it. [break][break]

she shrugs - what was probably her shoulders - while swinging her body back up, that time to sit up straight, bobbing back and forth as she regains her balance. "i mean, there's also a bunch of.. brain experiment stuff she does on herself. she has a lot of computers and papers and pictures of the brain and stuff at home." not that the corsola knows what it's for.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 18:50:46 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

…You dumb bitch— do you even know how echolocation works?[break][break]

If you needed walls for that shit, then bats wouldn’t be able to get around?[break][break]

Some whales wouldn’t be able to navigate efficiently?[break]
Some birds wouldn’t be able to see in the dark?[break]
Like, bro? Bro?[break][break]

Just as stupid as the Noibat claimed he was, for real. He gave a pensive, mulling hum that was soon followed by a sigh of exasperation— but not because of the obvious lack of knowledge, as someone might’ve assumed. No, no— he was just at a loss with both what to think, on top of how to think.[break][break]

”Sounds like smart person stuuuuff,” he whined, extending his wings out before just…falling and plopping onto his back again. He kicked his little feet while staring up at the ceiling. ”Also kinda freaky. Also kinda sketchy. I dunno.”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 0:22:01 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

and eyebrows send soundwaves??? [break][break]

holy shit, you learn something new every day. [break][break]

much like how this corsola would learn something new.. now and then, because of her trainer. she's so quick to shake her head - er, body - in denial, defensively. she didn't mean it like that. "yeah! it's really.. smart stuff, that i don't understand." she admits, but just as quickly does she sit herself down and pout a little, her eyes narrowed ".. but it's nothing.. shady, or too bad." the corsola grumbles, her wispy branches shrinking back into the holes of her body. [break][break]

"she never does anything too dangerous to us, at least.." the corsola grumbles, by then.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 3:15:34 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

…Bro, I don’t have time for this.[break]
Fuckin’ stupid ass bullshit— back to the damn script.[break][break]

All in all, the little bat had nothing short of pure, unbridled vibes as he began wiggling on the ground again, but he came to an abrupt stop while processing the last words the ghostly ghastly-goo said to him. He laid there for a while longer before lifting his head suddenly, glancing over at her again with a twitch of his so, so oversized ears.[break][break]

”...To you guys? What, so, like…does that put other people in danger, or…?”

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP