part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
cliff dives [s]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 15:27:38 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliesimp"]
meteor falls had a lot of history, which was why some people visited the place. there were rumors fallen meteors or forgotten shards that were perhaps hidden amongst the grove, even though millenia had passed since such an incident. it was certainly the kind of thing that would interest people like or likewise minded people.

[break][break] callie was much more simple. today, she was here for cliff diving.

[break][break] just from outside the cave, there is a wonderful spot where the falls rush down from a cliff that is just high enough to be exhilarating but not high enough to die. callie makes a running start and leaps, a perfect dive into the water beneath before swimming to the surface with a bright grin. her lycanroc paddles over to her with an excited bark, tail wagging.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]
@solowild [break]
psychic / water / dragon [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".calliesimp"] --accent:#708CD4; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .calliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .calliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .calliesimp .notes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cliff dives [s]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 22:19:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights