saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 8:47:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the tuesday finally comes and they find themselves in one of the many league training facilities built especially for scenarios like this. this time, it's one of the museums, and it's inside that matias looks around in search of the legendary.[break][break]

"don't worry if you break some stuff during the battle. everything's a prop so they're worth very little."[break][break]

matias gestures at the space around them, at the many paintings, statues, and artwork.[break][break]

"are you excited?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 16:51:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The day finally arrived. She was admittedly very excited at the prospect of finally meeting a legendary Pokémon, she wondered if had met Diancie or any legendary for that matter, before. She kind of hoped he hadn’t. It would be nice to be able to claim that she had met a Legendary and he hadn’t.

Clad rather casually in a modest training attire. She made her way to the facility which Matias had told her about. This one seemed to be a museum of sorts. She followed Matias inside. Listening as he spoke, wondering what sort of battle Diancie would offer.

“That’s good. I have to admit limiting Collateral damage has never been my team's forte.” Elinor admitted with a combination of relief and excitement in her voice. She knew this was probably as much on her as a trainer as it was on the behavior of the Pokémon.

Maybe her excitement was a bit too obvious. “Yes!” She replied enthusiastically at first. But then she composed herself and responded in a more calm and controlled fashion. “Yeah, I am excited.” She looked around, hoping to maybe spot the crystalline Legendary somewhere nearby.

OOC: Elinor Right now:

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 8:44:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nor mine."[break][break]

when he had first done this training situation with , they had ended up breaking about seventy percent of the stuff they were meant to protect. even then, matias never really agreed with the point about limiting collateral.[break][break]

fighting's messy. that's how it always has been.[break][break]

"good, good."[break][break]

her excitement is infectious as his own heart starts to beat quicker in anticipation. a familiar glimmer soon catches his eyes, and it's then that diancie makes her appearance, complemented by a swirl of virizion's MAGICAL LEAVES.[break][break]

"ah! hello, diancie."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 13:44:26 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She felt a sense of ease when Matias acknowledged that he wasn’t big on limited collateral damages. At least it meant her limits as a trainer wasn’t too important, since an E4 member shared the same. That’s at least what she supposed. But she didn’t stay on the topic.

Her eyes moved about the place, trying to catch a glimpse of the crystal Legendary. Still, Matias was the first to notice it as it elegantly approached them.

Her heart felt like it was about to burst. Was she truly in the presence of a creature so almighty it warranted the title of Legendary? She had to contain her excitement. But it took almost all of her mental fortitude to not squeal at how cute it looked. She hardened her resolve, and tried to appear professional in Diancie’s presence.

She bowed deeply in the direction of Diancie, forgetting completely that it might not know of human customs such as that. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Diancie. My name is Elinor. And I have come here hoping that you might honor me and my Pokémon with a training session.” She spoke clearly but quickly, her voice may be even sounded nervous, though that was caused by the excitement she was trying to contain.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 7:58:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

diancie mirrors elinor and bows the same, although hers appears more majestic as a LIGHT SCREEN shimmers, causing the pink crystals on her head to glimmer and reflect.[break][break]

"nothing new today, diancie. we'll just be trying to smack you down like usual."[break][break]

quite literally. he's always found it difficult to break through diancie's tough defenses.[break][break]

"ready when you are."[break][break]

diancie nods, then floats back and up as she takes up her position on the battlefield.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 8:58:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The Diancie in all its majestic glory seemed to accept Elinor’s request. This pleased her. Matias gave the legendary Pokémon some more information about what they intended to do. And then the Diancie took its position.

Now, Elinor had to decide which Pokémon she wanted to test first. But the answer was simple. She had shown Diancie one of the best Pokémon she had. She grabbed a Pokéball and threw it into the air. It popped open, and in red light, the bright lime-green and pink-scaled Kommo-o manifested by her side.

The Kommo-o glanced at its trainer after having seen the opponent. Clearly wondering what he had done to deserve such punishment.

“Do not worry Kaleo. Diancie has agreed to help us with training.” Elinor stated. “I want you to show her all you got.”

The Kommo-o seemed skeptical, but sighed and moved on. A little growl escaped him as he bent down on his knees before jumping forwards in a charge. Sickly green energy enveloped his right fist as he came ever closer with each powerful thrust of his feet, leaving marks on the floor which would definitely need replacing. , and just as he came close enough, he would throw the punch.

But his punch would never connect. For just as he was close enough to be taken by surprise a series of layered Screens of light manifested in front of Diancie. With a smile she watched, saying not a word as the fist of the Kommo-o met with Screens, breaking through one, and leaving a few scratches on the second screen before halting completely. The energy around his fist dispersed against the second Light-Screen.

The Kommo-o looked surprised, he thought he would’ve at least gotten closer, but clearly, the difference in power was waste. He pulled back to a position just in front of Elinor. He Feared a counterattack from Diancie whom clearly had the high ground in this match.

“Well done Kaleo, just keep it up!” Elinor cheered on!

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 8:33:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

though he had planned for something else, matias decides to act as diancie's trainer just this once, leaving elinor all on her own in this battle.[break][break]

"i know you don't really need my help, diancie, but i appreciate it nonetheless."[break][break]

he crosses his arms over his chest and simply watches as the battle unfolds before him. LIGHT SCREENS break as kommo-o threatens the legendary, though her resolve only seems to strengthen.[break][break]

"more, more, more!"[break][break]

the ground quakes as STEALTH ROCKS emerge, floating around them which makes it that more challenging for kommo-o to approach.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-diancie"]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 8:55:51 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor glanced at Matias. She had wondered what role he would play. Maybe he would help her. But alas it seemed not. Well, didn’t matter it would allow her to show off.

The Kommo-o panted heavily. Just breaking through a singular LIGHT SCREEN had taken a fair amount of effort. And now, the ground quaked in the wake of Diancie’s power. STEALTH ROCKS emerging, soon leaving the ground and floating in the air.

He couldn’t simply run through now, the stones would be too much of an obstacle for him to get enough charge. However, getting proper speed was the least of his worries, if most of his attacks couldn’t even get through.

“Kaleo don’t think too much about it. Just follow your guts!” She recognized the decision paralysis which was starting to affect her Kommo-o. She had been there often enough and knew thinking about it would do it no good.

Follow my gut? It thought in its Pokémon speech. It widened its stance. Well, its body was telling it to be loud. Proclaim its superiority as a Dragon-type. The scales upon its body began to cling and clang.

Elinor knew what was about to come, and so protected her ears even if the attack was going in the other direction.

A purple hue began to cover the Kommo-o as it crossed its arms at its chest. The energy then gathered from all around its body onto its chest. With an almighty roar did the Kommo-o uncross its arms, and released the shock wave of dark purple energy better known as the move CLANGING SCALES. The roar and the clanging of its scales, combined with the shockwave, as it was sent forth through the field of STEALTH ROCKS and towards the Diancie, hoping to get through the Legendary Pokémon’s Defenses. Though the shockwave being rather wide destroyed as much in its path as it could, be it floor, replica-object, rocks, etc. if it wasn’t strong enough to withstand.

OOC: I do apologize, I know you said I could control the Diancie, but it just felt wrong to fight with myself.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 14:24:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah."[break][break]

too familiar with these sorts of attacks, matias pulls out a set of earplugs and slides them into his ears. it seems his preparation against has paid off much quicker than he expected it to.[break][break]

the CLANGING SCALES pulses, shattering the STEALTH ROCKS that litter between them. large stones crumble to the ground, leaving nothing in its wake but an upset diancie.[break][break]

"now!"[break][break]

a spot on the earth rumbles before a STONE EDGE shoots up right at the kommo-o.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 14:40:47 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Kommo-o panted for air after the exertion. It’s move effective in clearing a path, but at the cost of fatigue. Still, it prepared to charge forward, hoping to hit the Diancie at least once in this battle. But before it even had the chance, a stone shot up from the ground towards him like a spike hoping to skewer him.

Before she realized it. Elinor had taken a step back, making sure she was not within the range. However, the Kommo-o was not quite as quick. It felt how the blunt side of the stone hit his abdomen, punching out what air had gathered in there. He gasped for air as he tried to deal with the pain.

Once the pain had subsided, leaving behind only a sore numbness, he could move once again. Quickly he ran towards the Diancie once more. Each footfall is stronger than the last. Until his speed was blinding. As he got closer, he prepared for the attack. A white-silvery sheen appeared upon his tail, as he coated it in Steel-type energies. And once he figured he was within reach, he began to spin, trying to hit the Diancie or whatever barrier it might manifest before that with an IRON TAIL.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 8:51:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the only reason kommo-o would still try to get up close is so it can utilize its abilities in close combat which is definitely something diancie lacks. elinor, or at least her kommo-o, seems to realize this advantage.[break][break]

"keep it away."[break][break]

but the kommo-o is fast. the IRON TAIL clips diancie on her way back. though she grunts in pain, she's been through much worse.[break][break]

the retaliation comes strong as a POWER GEM shoots from the diamond on her head, looking to blast kommo-o away.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 10:11:32 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Kommo-o felt the crystalline body against his IRON TAIL. For a short second he was pleased that the Legendary Pokémon had been incapable of putting up another barrier. However, retaliation came quick. Given the way his body was angled due to the tail-based attack. He had little time to defend against the incoming POWER GEM.

The Sheen of the common green PROTECT barrier, barely had the time to come up before he felt the heavy force of the POWER GEM bearing down upon him, pushing him away, through props and what other rubble might stand in its path.

Kommo-o was gasping breathlessly from the force. Though the PROTECT had saved it from much of the force and therefore pain, its weight had still been noticeable. So this is the power of a Legendary Pokémon? The Kommo-o thought. How was it supposed to ever fight something so strong?

No, it couldn’t let doubt enter its mind. It would have to create another opening. But surely Diancie would be ready now. Kaleo decided it was time for THAT move. It gave a quick glance towards Elinor. And she gave it a reassuring nod right back.

Clasping both hands together small flickers of light pink light flickered from within as he would take a position akin to a baseball player readying to throw a ball. And then with all its might, it threw the pink ball of energy towards the ground beneath Diancie, scattering energy petals as it flew. Once it would hit the ground or an equally tough surface, the ball would burst into a cyclone of Fairy-type energies better known as a SPRINGTIDE STORM. And then Kaleo would start to charge forward hoping to make use of this potential opening to get in close and dangerous.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 4:15:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

POWER GEM meets PROTECT, buffetting the kommo-o back enough to allow diancie some breathing room. she takes what little she gets, regaining her breath as she readies herself for the next attack.[break][break]

"ah."[break][break]

and it's one she's never seen before.[break][break]

SPRINGTIDE STORM blooms before her, scattering energy petals that surround her in a makeshift tornado. she bats them away the best she can but it's matias who comes to her rescue, unsurprisingly.[break][break]

"DIAMOND STORM."[break][break]

the energy petals harden and crystallize, turning into sharp gems that look to cut through kommo-o's tough exterior.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 10:18:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor nodded in approval as her eyes gazed upon the beauty that was a successful SPRINGTIDE STORM. She wanted to say something but, didn’t want to disturb The Kommo-o that was charging.

But it didn’t take long for the Power of Diancie to turn the storm around. With the help of Matias she unleased a DIAMOND STORM, turning the very petals of energy against the Kommo-o, but it was too late. He could not stop, not now, not at this length.

He crashed through the hail of Diamonds, pain shooting through him as each stone tried to dig their way through his tough scales, some clanging against his tougher pink scales, clanging loudly in the process. As soon as he got through, green energy enveloped his right fist, as he tried to throw a DRAIN PUNCH at the Diancie. Still, it was clear from the damages sustained, that it did not carry the same power as the initial attack.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIANCIEZNUTZ
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 14:10:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

DIAMOND STORM doesn't deter the kommo-o. it shows its gut, will, and spirit, and for that reason, it's earned matias' respect. far too often has he seen pokemon unwilling to continue in the face of a strong adversity.[break][break]

a worthy challenger must be met with a worthy end, after all.[break][break]

"CHALLENGE IT."[break][break]

not shying away from close combat, diancie nods, drifting back a little before lunging forward with a punch of her own. diamonds swirl around her fist to form a MOONBLAST right as it connects against kommo's fist.[break][break]

a blast of energy follows, rippling across the museum to shatter glass.