Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 13:00:25 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Noah felt like a kid looking at the presents under a christmas tree, but this time he was just excited to be visiting a city he had never gone to. Seeing new buildings, new people, new places always excited him and it had been one of his favorite parts of being a Ranger, being able to travel had been a dream to him and he was finally able to accomplish that. Of course that was not the only reason he liked working as a Ranger, there were plenty more, like being able to spend time with his favorite person in the world, seeing new pokemon and helping them. A dream come true.

Sadly today his work wouldn't be keeping him at the city but instead at one of the aquatic routes that were near the city which was sad in some ways, he really wanted to explore the city more. The job this time was for him and another Ranger to meet up with a group of volunteers and help out a school of Corsola to reach their destination safely, the city had to wait. Maybe after the job was over he could ask Hailee if she wanted to take a stroll and go sightseeing. Knowing her she would want to go have a look at the clothes, which he didn't mind at all, to him it was already enjoyable enough to just be spending time with her. If he did happen to want to stop the shopping spree he could always entice her with some good food.

Knowing full well he would be dealing with water pokemon he had come prepared, in his backpack he had brought some swimwear so he wouldn't have to get his normal clothes wet. He had also prepared some toasted turkey breast sandwiches, made just this morning, right before leaving for the trip. Perfect to regain some energy on the go if it was required, making sure all the ingredients were as fresh as possible. Just fantasizing about the food was making him hungry but he couldn't eat just yet, he needed to wait for his high school friend turned favorite Ranger partner. Noah soon found the group of volunteers who had set up at the entrance to route 127 and were getting ready to work, after giving them a wave he would wait for Hailee, it was a pretty hard spot to miss. He hoped.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 12:38:53 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
Okay, now while Hailee knew full well this wasn't a pleasure trip she couldn't help but take her time to get in the 'mood'. Could you blame her? The weather was just screaming beach day and if she was going to work she was going to she was going to look good doing it, that was for sure. However, it wasn't her intention to let time escape away from her like it did.

In a typical Hailee fashion, she just couldn't decide what to wear. After checking the time and realizing she was running late she had decided on a cute yellow number that would match her brown and yellow bikini she was wearing underneath. Y'know, for when they inevitably had to take a dip of course.

By now she was running to the meeting sight. When she saw a familiar head of blonde hair she speed up. "Hey!" she waved with a big grin on her face, deep tinted sunglasses bouncing on her own head of blonde locks. When Hailee finally caught up to Noah she was out of breath. Bending down to catch her breath for a moment she popped back up with a larger than life grin on her face.

"Sorry I'm late...I...sheeesh" she said still catching her breath, "I...." she blushed a bit as she scratched her cheek, "Couldn't figure out what to wear." she said with a little laugh before readjusting the bag slung across her shoulder and reaching down to grab Noah's hand with her other hand.

"Thanks for waiting though! Come on let's go before we're even more late." she said with a laugh before pulling him towards where the other volunteers were waiting for them. She hoped they wouldn't be too upset with her for prolonging things.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 23:02:05 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Watching the volunteers ready up their own things from a distance was quite amusing, some had thermal boxes set up with water and food, some were gearing up to enter the water, there was a tent of sorts for cover from the sun. Noah assumed that he had been readying up checkpoints all across the routes that the Corsola took, it was a long effort after all. It felt warm to know that others were willing to help pokemon make it without having to fight for their lives like in the old days. In Noah's eyes if humanity could help then they should help, and that was not only towards other pokemon, it was towards themselves.

Checking his wrist for his none-existing watch as a reactionary thing knowing full well Hailee was late, it was a normal occurrence. One of her many charms, people did say that the famous and good looking were always late, it was stylish. Talking about stylish he could hear a very familiar "Hey!" The boy couldn't help but smile at the now speeding up Hailee who was looking as good as ever. Once she had caught up to him and was bending down trying to catch her breath he would pat her on the head. "A Ranger is never too late nor too early, they arrive precisely when they intend to." Noah had the biggest smile, happy to see Hailee and happy to be able to bully her later for her lateness.

Hearing that she was late because she couldn't figure out what to wear made the boy chuckle a bit. Of course that had been the reason she was late, didn't need to be a grand detective to figure that out. "It's all good! No need to apologize." It was true, no apology was needed. She had only been late in the sense that Noah as there first since the volunteers were still getting some stuff figured out by the looks of it. "If it makes you feel any better... You do look quite stunning so it was worth?" He would look at her with a questioning look and a slight reddish face. Despite all the years they knew each other Noah would still get a little nervous and blush whenever he ended up complimenting Hailee.

Becoming even more red once he had his hand held, his poor heart! "Yes... Yes... Yes. Thanks for being here!" What!? What on earth was that reply Noah? "Thanks for being here?" Of course she would be here, it was their job. If he could facepalm himself right now he would but he was too busy being dragged towards the volunteers to do that. Hopefully Hailee had not realized how flabbergasted Noah had become. "Let's get it!" Trying to regain his own balance while still looking red as a tomato.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 4:39:27 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hailee knew Noah wouldn't be too upset with her. He rarely ever was. Was she using that to her advantage? Quite possibly. But hey, that's what many years of friendship with the guy allowed her to do. "If it makes you feel any better... You do look quite stunning so it was worth?" Hailee's eyes twinkled at the complement while she decided to strike a small pose for him while they walked. "You like what you see then?" she said teasingly with a lighthearted chuckle.

If there was one thing Hailee knew about herself it was that she knew she was pretty. Some would call it conceited but Hailee would just call it confidence and she didn't see any problem with that. Luckily for Noah Hailee didn't pick up on his little word fumble, way too busy thinking about how nice the water would feel on her skin later.

Hailee whistled as they approached the volunteer station while they continued to set up. "They really came prepared." she said softly under her breath so that only Noah would hear. It was a reminder to Hailee that this wasn't a pleasure trip, they had real work to do. "Right." She said as she finally released her hold on Noah's hand. "What's the plan first?" Noah was usually the brains of the partnership. Hailee preferring to improvise. She smirked at him, "Other than anticipating getting wet of course," she offered him a wink.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:38:00 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

"You like what you see then?" She really didn't know what went on inside Noah's brain, the feelings in his heart and the truth that he has kept locked up. Of course he liked what he saw, for that one split second of her striking a small pose and chuckling that was all he saw in the world and what a beautiful world it was. Noah couldn't help but smile as he was lost in space, time and Hailee's beauty.

Noah would put himself together as Hailee let go of his hand, still looking a little red, maybe it was just the sun, right? "We should all have come prepared you little rascal!" Noah would say teasingly but still deeply considering giving her a flick in the forehead. "Since I calculated this I made sure to make us food!" The boy would say striking his own pose this time as if he was some kind of super hero. In truth he had no plan, he had guessed they could go with the flow and do what the volunteers did. "Firstly my plan is to get changed into something more water friendly. We'll both be ready to get wet then." Noah sadly missing Hailee's little "wet" joke. His mind not yet twisted enough to catch such things, for now. "Could you please keep a lookout while I change? AND HEY! NO PEEKING!" Noah would say as he started to undress and scavenge around his backpack for his swimming trunks.

As soon as he was done changing he'd give Hailee a wave and start moving towards the volunteers. "Hey there! We're the two Rangers assigned to help you guys. Is there anything specific you need us to do?" The best way to find out what the plan is... Was to ask. One of the more mature guys would look up from one of the thermal boxes towards the two Rangers and speak up. "Happy to have two youngsters here! A raspy but comforting voice, fit for a leader. "I would ask for you two to join the Corsola in the water and keep the predators at bay while they move. Of course you two wouldn't be alone, we would have people both in the water and around doing the same." Noah would shake his head in agreement, it seemed like a very sensible plan and easy to follow. "I do believe we both have some water boys with us so it should be safe. Also may I leave my backpack here with your supplies?" Noah would ask since he didn't want to carry his bag into the water with him. The man would simply point him towards a corner where there were some more thermal boxes.

Noah himself would turn his attention back to Hailee for the time being. "We have the plan! Are you ready to get wet Miss Hailee?" Noah would say with a teasingly tone, he was ready to work but also have fun.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 15:15:07 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
When Noah mentioned preparing food for the both of them Hailee beamed. She wasn't much of a chef herself. Always ordering out for anything she needed. Noah always took personal offense to her dietary habits which was cute. He made it his personal responsibility to make sure Hailee didn't die from type 2 diabetes at an early age.

Hailee got good food in the trade so she rarely complained. Besides, it was nice to have someone look after her for a change. She had been used to doing things on her own and only depending on herself for so long she had forgotten what it was like for someone else to care. "Firstly my plan is to get changed into something more water friendly. We'll both be ready to get wet then."

Hailee flashed him a sympathetic smile, he didn't get her little joke but that was part of his charm. "Could you please keep a lookout while I change? AND HEY! NO PEEKING!" Noah said as he slipped off somewhere to get changed. "Boo, and I was so looking forward to catching a little glimpse." Hailee replied with a pout. Meanwhile she slipped her clothes off while on guard duty since she had her bikini underneath.

It didn't take long for him to change and Hailee was envious of that. Guys always had it easy when it came to stuff like this. But such was the price for beauty she guessed. After shoving her clothes in her bag she quickly got back up and followed Noah as he made his way to where the researcher's had set up camp.

"Hey there! We're the two Rangers assigned to help you guys. Is there anything specific you need us to do?" An older gentleman that was working on setting up the tent glanced back at them for a moment before setting down what he was doing to properly address them. "Happy to have two youngsters here!"

Based on his posture and the difference in clothes he had from the rest Hailee assumed he would be the big guy in charge. "I would ask for you two to join the Corsola in the water and keep the predators at bay while they move. Of course you two wouldn't be alone, we would have people both in the water and around doing the same." While the guy explained he also nodded in the direction of diving equipment for the two of them to utilize should they need to.

"I do believe we both have some water boys with us so it should be safe. Also may I leave my backpack here with your supplies?" Already back to attending to the task he had left off with, the leader pointed towards a tent where they could set their belongings and Hailee nodded and thanked him before leaving.

"We have the plan! Are you ready to get wet Miss Hailee?" Once she was fitting setting her things aside she glanced back at him with a proud expression and her hands on her hips. "Always." she said with a giggle before pointing towards the diving equipment. "Do you think we'll need these?"
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 4:07:49 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

It finally felt like the time for had come. Noah was used to working with Hailee and it was something he enjoyed so there was no need for pep talk for some form of team building conversation like he had done before with other Rangers he didn't. Their chemistry was something that had come naturally with time and real friendship. Once Hailee would mention that she was ready with her cheery "Always." Noah would look up from his backpack to see that she really was ready. Glancing up from his backpack he would witness something glorious. Bikini Hailee. Trying his best to not let his jaw drop. "Oh wow. Yeah. You look great!" Noah this time wasn't red because he was feeling shy, he was red because in his mind she was the most beautiful thing there right now.

Snapping out of his little fantasy as soon as Hailee spoke again. Would they really need the diving Equipment? He didn't think they would buuuuuuuuuuuut they could some fun with the equipment so why shouldn't they? "We can take the equipment just in case and if we don't need it then why not have some fun with it?" Noah took his job seriously but he also liked to enjoy things and some diving was always fun. Seeing the aquatic biome of an area he wasn't from sounded really nice.

Picking up his equipment set, Noah would start walking towards the water. "After we're done here how about we go on a da...." His eyes would suddenly widen on the realization of what he was about to say. "On a day long.... Hahaaaa day long trip to the city and sight see?" Making his way into the water even fast now and instantly diving him to cool himself down and quickly coming back up. it also helped to shock his body from the cold natural water. Good job hot stuff!

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 8:34:13 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Oh wow. Yeah. You look great!" Noah said which caused Hailee's smile to widen. Thanks to his nutritious meals and the Rangers making her stay athletic her figure was in the best shape it's been in for a while. She was quite proud of her gains. "Glad you like what you see." she chirped happily. Noah's flushed face going unnoticed due to how happy she was for the compliment.

"We can take the equipment just in case and if we don't need it then why not have some fun with it?" Hailee nodded as she moved to grab what she wanted from the diving gear anyway. She didn't wanna grab too much stuff. Besides she was a good swimmer anyway. But taking some of the breathing equipment would prove useful should they get themselves into a dicey situation.

While thinking about that Noah addressed her again, "After we're done here how about we go on a da...." He paused and Hailee glanced up at him with a quizzical glare. "On a day long.... Hahaaaa day long trip to the city and sight see?" Sight-seeing? "Hmmm," she hummed as she thought for a moment. "Sure if you can promise to take me to get ice cream when we go." Hailee said with a giggle before playfully sticking her tongue out at him. Nothing beat a hard day's workout on a hot day than some soft serve.

Lili popped out from her pokeball to squeal in approval. Hailee laughed as she scooped her up into her arms. "What do you say? Surely you can't turn down two cuties right?" she said as both she and Lili flashed Noah their practiced puppy dog eyes.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 2:56:43 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Just an ice cream? Such small goals there! They had a whole city to go around exploring and all she wanted was some ice cream. Naaaaaaaaah! Noah was about to take her to the best restaurants too! It was for him and for her, he wasn't about to lose the opportunity of a life time like this. Even though they were both being small minded there since there was much more to do in a city than just eat, alas the two Rangers were known to think with their stomachs more than with their brains.

Resurfacing back from the water, hair all over his face, quickly sleeking the hair back he would finally answer Hailee and now her adorable little Politoed, Lili. It was very true that he couldn't already say no to Hailee herself and now with Lili out it made things even harder now, damn Noah needed to learn some extra self control when it came to Hailee. "Just ice cream? Oh come on! We can get a whole dinner plan going by the time we're done here!" From an outside view it would have sounded like a date invitation but for Noah and Hailee it was just a very common occurrence, the only difference this time being that the dinner plan wasn't at his parent's restaurant for once.

Noah would then splash water towards the two in a playful manner. "Join me!" The water was great and plus it was better for her to get wet before the Corsola arrived and they had to actually take things seriously. "So we have a deal with getting more than ice cream... I promise to still get you ice cream for dessert." Noah would say offering her a hand so she could walk forward into the water with him, a happy smile on his face.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 4:01:57 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hailee found herself stunned for a moment when she watched Noah resurface from the water. It was almost like the world had slowed down and everything was in slow-mo. The water droplets that dripped from his golden hair fell like shining crystals sparkling as they got caught in the sun's light. He reached to brush back his soaking wet hair from his face and time returned to normal again. That was when Hailee realized she had been holding her breath. How strange.

"Just ice cream? Oh come on! We can get a whole dinner plan going by the time we're done here!" Hailee glanced back at Lili who looked at her with a similar look before they turned back to him with wide grins on their faces. "We'll we certainly can't decline such a generous offer. Isn't that right Lili." She nodded in agreement and she sat her down beside her.

"Join me!" Noah said as she splashed water towards them. "Hey!" Hailee protested with a giggle. "So we have a deal with getting more than ice cream... I promise to still get you ice cream for dessert." Lili jumped into the water without a second thought while Hailee proceed to tie up her hair. "Sounds good, let's call it a date then." she said once she snapped the hair tie band around her ponytail and slipped into the cool water.

It felt great against the heat and she sighed in relief before she and Lili both and a murderous glint in their eyes. "Get him." Hailee growled. From either side of Noah they splashed him. Hailee with a big wave a water and Lili with a sprout of water from her mouth. "And that's for earlier." she said before they both bursted out laughing.

"I'll be honest," she said once she was finally done with her fit of giggles. "I've never helped a school of corsola before. Do you think there's gonna be any baddies around?" she asked him as she leaned back and began to float around him.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 13:11:49 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

He was happy that Hailee had accepted his invitation for pretty much dinner and walking around later. Lightly dying on the inside when Hailee called it a "date". He wanted to drown himself right now, just turn around and float away like a bag in the river never to be seen again. Trying to not look flustered, thankfully the cold water was keeping him from becoming extremely red. "Ye ye ye... Like a date.... Yeeeeee! Sure just like that for sure!"

Thankfully before he could even become more awkward he was fiercely attack by Hailee and her little pokemon, he couldn't believe they were doing this to him, the audacity. "Oh for real!?" Noah would star splashing the both of them back. "You know I'll never lose in a splashing war! It's my specialty!" Splashing even more just to make he could get his message across. It was great to be able to spend time with Hailee like this. They always seemed busy since school and work and Hailee's schooling so he was sure to always have the most fun with her.

Noah would stop when Hailee would start talking again. He also didn't know if any baddies would show up just to stop the Corsalia, Noah himself just assumed it was more of protecting them from natural predators more than anything else. "Hmmmm.... I think we're mostly keeping other pokemon away from them?" Noah would then put one arm around Hailee with a teasingly smirk on his face. "Oh you scared of the baddies now? Have no fear Noah is here!" He had his own moments to tease Hailee, but it was different than her kind of teasing.

"I just think we're here to keep them safe from anything in general... But I actually don't know" He wanted to make the mood a little better, especially with how things were in Hoenn. "Maybe the big boss is giving us some free easy time for once!"

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 14:16:45 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hmmmm.... I think we're mostly keeping other pokémon away from them?" Hailee rolled her eyes. She knew that much already. Noah's expression shifted to one with a playful smirk on his face before he wrapped an arm around her. "Oh you scared of the baddies now? Have no fear Noah is here!" Hailee cocked an eyebrow at him before laughing out loud with a haughty "HA!" Quickly slipping her hand around his neck she pulled him down so that his face was close to hears while a mischievous grin formed on her own lips.

She locked him in place while her breath tickled his ear. "I laugh in the face of danger~" She practically purred in his ear. "You on the other hand, if you ever get scared make sure to lean on me." she whispered as she drew him closer, their lips inches from each other. "After all, you know who scored higher on the practical application test don't you." Hailee's shit eating grin was infectious as she finally released her grip on the back of Noah's neck, returning to her reclining position before they were interrupted by the call from the head scientist from earlier.

"We're ready for you two to begin. We've set up markers for the route. It's not far from here. Just be careful of the Huntail." he said while tapping on a digital tablet. "Your clients have arrived." he said as he pointed towards the school of corsola that drifted near them seemingly knowing that the two of them were their escorts.

"Roger that Chief." Hailee answered before turning still smirking towards Noah. "Let's get to work then."
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:13:42 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Noah could't help but smile when Hailee pulled him closer to her too. Sure, they were working and on a mission but their boss was not around, they were young, they were in the water and they were about to make the best of it that was for sure. His facial expression would slowly fade into a more surprised look, becoming once again as red as a berry as she spoke and got up close, Personal space wasn't really something they respected, both ways that is.

"Maybe I would like to just lean on you regardless huh? Ever think of that!?" Noah would say jokingly before splashing more water towards her face, trying to hide the fact that he was red beyond human comprehension. Trying to free himself from the clutches of his dream girl. "I got the highest score!? You can't prove otherwise!" He winked.

His saving grace had been the leader of the volunteers. "Yes, sir!" Noah would somewhat echo Hailee. Apparently they had to be careful from the Huntail, which in itself made complete sense, they looked like the type of pokemon that would be sneaky enough to gank the poor Corsola. Thankfully Noah had a very easy way to remedy that with a pokemon of his own. Before they were to set out along with the Corsola he would throw one of his own pokeball into the water. "Your time to shine, Kraken." As his voice rang out so would the roar from a Gyarados who now was next to them trying to awkwardly stay out of the Corsola's way as if the coral looking pokemon were giving it the stink eye.

"This ought keep some water pokemon away from the at least... Maybe the Huntail might get a little braver down the line so I would keep my eyes out still." Noah would slowly doggy paddle along with the Gyarados, following their targets. He knew how to swim but he was just trying to look funny for Hailee, the whimsical stupidity of a boy in love some would call it but little did they know that was pretty much the way to describe him when around her.

For the first time ever in his life the job had gone smoothly and no hiccups were felt. Both Noah and Hailee had carried out their babysitting mission with precise and perfect scores, that was what they were told by the leader of the volunteering group once they had left the water at the end. Hopefully this would reach their Captain somehow and they could finally catch a break from work to spend time for themselves. After they had been dismissed Noah would do as promised and offer Hailee to go around the city to sight see and hopefully grab something good to eat too.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]Mission: Corsola Conservation

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Making a Splash! [c,m]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 4:25:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)