awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MY GALARIAN VALENTINE
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 19:00:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The city of HAMMERLOCKE is a canvas of flowery pastels and flowing banners in its celebration of life and budding love. The return of its prince might have added to the rich tapestry of decorations filling the castle-city, but he'd ensured to keep his presence here mostly secret. Only his mother, the QUEEN, and her attendants, knew he was coming ahead of time.

Though he'd failed to inform her who he was bringing along, considering how she'd treated the last girlfriend (ISRA) he'd introduced her to...

Leaving the private jet and its runaway behind, the couple in question casually enter the stone-cobbled streets of the city from below, hand-in-hand. After rounding a few corners and taking an antiquated lift to its upper level, they enter its pride and joy: the CENTRAL CASTLE PLAZA. Its streets are lined with trendy stores, gift shops, local delicacies, and quaint garden areas interspersed throughout.

And, for now, no one has managed to recognized . He smiles and gently tugs closer, leaning in to grasp her at the waist with both hands... before pressing his lips against hers for a sweet moment. Standing in the middle of the plaza, people pass by all around them in the meantime; oblivious.

"Welcome to Hammerlocke,"

The royal finally says, nuzzling his nose softly with hers. "Anything you'd like to see first? Or shall I cut straight to my pitching and Wooloo-ing?" He chuckles.

💠 continued from... RECKONING
MY GALARIAN VALENTINE +

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights