awards
4,530 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MILKMAID
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 19:30:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

A BIRTHDAY spent in the countryside wasn't typical of . He either preferred to stay home or visit a solitary island for the weekend. When a diplomat of Hoenn offered him use of the HALLOWAY RANCH in VERDANTURF, however, as thanks for helping support a local restoration effort, the idea really went ahead and rooted itself in his mind...

Though, admittedly, with at its forefront.

They arrived early in the morning, the day before his yearly age up. The splendor and tranquility of this secluded haven seemed to reach its peak at this hour, the dawning sky mimicking the same cobalt blue shade in his eyes as Combusken cawed in the distance. Once the help finished taking their luggage to their room, the pair where left alone in the homestead's main foyer, free to explore at their leisure.

Remiel took this moment to flip through a small notebook the ranch owner had left behind on a small round table just by the entrance. It contained a list of optional 'activities' the two could participate in throughout the day. Sometimes chores, such as milking the Moomoo or feeding the Ducklett, proved to be rather fun. For now, however, he closes the book.

"I'm famished," He matter-of-factly states, sauntering over to his girlfriend and grasping her hand within his own. Reeling her in with a mischievous look, Remiel leans down to smooch her bare shoulder. "What ever shall I eat, hmmm..." He adds, the soft touch of his lips turning into the teasing nibble of his teeth. "You look fairly delicious, actually." He says with a grin.
MILKMAID +

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights