Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
PUTTING THE MILK IN MILKY WAY
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 5:10:27 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ugh. This wasn't going to plan at all. Isaac's team was groundbound, and his best artillery was a very poor choice for this type of environment. The Beheeyem clearly knew it, too, with how they toyed with everyone from the safety of the skies.[break][break]

However, their safety wasn't absolute. Agnes was able to start pulling at the Beheeyem with her own psychic prowess, and boy were they not happy about it. The Miltank that they abducted went from fodder to ammunition as the Beheryem rained them onto the pasture below.[break][break]

"Kiryu! Give 'em as safe of a landing as you can!" Isaac said. The Aggron nodded, using Magnet Rise to float a little off the ground and settling into a catchers' stance. With her frictionless flight and superior bulk, she'd be able to ease the Miltanks into a more gentle landing.[break][break]

It actually worked surprisingly well. With no friction under her feet, the Miltank were able to easily push Kiryu back instead of slamming right into her armor. In turn, she was able to jab her tail into the ground to slow their momentum, then safely put them down to get ready for the next one. There were only two problems. The first was that there were too many Miltank to keep on catchong; some she had to repel with Protect instead, or simply dodge to the best of her ability so they could land in the grass instead of impacting her like meteors of beef. The second was that, even with her efforts at catching the Miltank, each catch caused more whiplash than the last.[break][break]

But what was a problem, really? It was just a solution waiting to happen.[break][break]

"Now turn all that momentum into power. Soon as you see one of those aliens, hit it with a Metal Burst" Isaac declared. The Aggron's armor would start to glow a bright white as she focused her energy. If a Beheeyem was spptted, she'd launch that pent-up energy right towards it in a flash of light. If one dodn't emerge, she'd launch the pulse at the green orb just moments later. No sense in just letting the energy dissipate, after all.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 18:19:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Leather boots stumble on the muddy grass as Remiel evades one last crash. In the wake of the dust cloud that forms, the Miltank at the center of the crater woefully groans and attempts to stagger back up on both feet. Its attempted kidnappers, in the meantime, were in the process of being pulled out of the green ether above.

Seeing the efforts of Isaac's AGGRON first-hand, Agnes the Gardevoir is sure to give the aliens one good yank moments before the METAL BURST is fully charged. Like UNOWN emerging out from a portal, THREE BEHEEYEM stumble out from their interdimensional abode and collapse upon one another in mid-air. Then, suddenly, a blinding metallic light engulfs them.

When the light recedes, returning the task of illumination to the fires that continue to burn all around, Remiel lowers his hand from his face to witness all three Beheeyem fall to the ground below and faint. As a precaution, his Gardevoir glides down from the barn-house rooftop and ensures they are unconscious before TELEPORTING them away.

With a sigh, the ambassador places hands at his hips and looks around at the warzone they'd left in their wake. "Well... it seems like all the Miltank are accounted for. Slightly bruised, no doubt, but alive." The fires were still present, too, but they didn't seem to have the capacity to spread. Even so, Remiel summons a CARRACOSTA to help douse the remaining flames.
MISSION +

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 1:07:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Kurze loomed over the fallen Beheeyem, glowering at them to see if any needed a double tap. Much to his disappointment, they were all out like a light. Chittering under his breath, he took a step back and let Agnes handle things from there. Oh well. If there were any stragglers coming out of that portal, he'd make sure they paid dearly.[break][break]

With them accounted for, Isaac aided his team in going on fire patrol. By now, the blaze was surrounded, contained, and steadily being chipped down. It wasn't the ideal situation, but it could've been worse. Isaac made a mental note to send some grass types down there later to try and tend to the fields. At least Ceres, with her Overgrow capacity, would able to get these battered down soils back up to speed in no time.[break][break]

MOre importantly, the Miltank were all okay. Isaac went to check on them all, offering each of the poor, rattled things some berries from his bag. "There you go. You're all safe now," he said, voice quiet and reassuring. "The alien menace is all taken care of. I promise."[break][break]

He turned to Remiel, a weary grin on his face. "That sure ended up being some chaos. But, hey. Great job out there," he said. "Agnes is really something, able to outmuscle a whole trio on their own home turf. If it wasn't for her, I'd still be trying to figure out how to get them down!"[break][break]

Not that Kiryu was a slouch out there, either. KOing three of them in a single blow? Oh, she was so getting treated after that display. So was the rest of team, now that they'd finally gotten that fire beaten under control. That was no mean feat, even if it was also kinda-sorta his fault. "Now, c'mon, guys. You all worked your asses off. Let's get some rest."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 12:45:50 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel nods in thanks. "Splendid work on your behalf, too." The royal smiles, turning to regard his Gardevoir attendant as she rejoins them. "I'm no stranger to being surprised by Agnes either," He admits. "The academy she came from taught her more than I'll probably ever know." After all, GALAR was world renowned for its maid and butler Pokémon. That was certainly no DECEPTION.

With their mission at a conclusion, however, Remiel extends his hand for a firm shake. "It was a pleasure working with you tonight, Isaac. Should you ever find yourself in Rustboro, look me up. There's a... work opportunity I would love to discuss with you. Perhaps over some tea and crumpets, hm?" He suggests, turning just as he sees the farmstead owner return. It was time to fill the man in what had happened.

"For now, however, I'll bid my adieu. Until next time, my friend."

FIN

MISSION +

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 22:26:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: