Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Rivers in the Desert [m,c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 20:58:45 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Back to what had been one of Noah's favorite towns, Lilycove. The fresh air from the sea was something that he could never get used to but also something he never wanted to get used to, it was new and refreshing both for body and mind. But wait, where was that refreshing breeze that should be hitting his skin right now? Being outside right felt like opening a industrial oven, the heat was so much it felt heavy, as if Noah had actually been hit by heat. Not at all what the Ranger remembered from his last visit, there was heat and sun but it was bearable, it was nice.

Noah had been sent there for a job, he just had no clue what it was about right now. Clearly it must be because of the heat, not knowing what he could do to fix things though. "Damnn it, Arceus! I can't change the weather!" He would curse to himself as he tried to rush towards the meeting spot where Rangers from all over had been called. This was big, bigger than him and his lack of knowledge of the things that were happening all over right now.

Having to hydrate himself pretty much every single step of the way. Now witnessing the problems that this crazy heatwave was creating all over the city. Pokemon were suffering, their owners were suffering too but Noah's real fear were for the wild pokemon who didn't have anyone to take care of them or a house with the blessing that was an AC unit. Perhaps this was the job he was called for, sadly he would only fully find out once he reached the meeting point and partnered up with another Ranger he had never met before. Exciting but still worrisome.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 15:49:14 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

This isn’t right.
[break][break]
Having spent most summers of her life hiding from the heat beneath the generous yet not-all-that-effective shade of Petalburg’s trees, Lia had been thankful for Lilycove’s refreshing ocean breeze when she had moved to the coastal city. Today, however, that same breeze seems to bring nothing but an unbearable warmth that takes her breath away and makes her want to stay standing in front of her AC all day.
[break][break]
She can’t do that, though. Not when there’s so many pokémon that don’t have such an effective way to deal with the heat.
[break][break]
Clad in her ranger uniform’s shorts and with its jacket tied around her waist, Lia waits for the other ranger that is supposed to come and help her. In her arms there’s a cooler filled to the brim with water bottles, and while her hair is tied into a ponytail, a Comfey bearing white and yellow flowers rests atop of her head as if a slumbering flower crown.
[break][break]
Softly, kindly, she smiles when she sees , even if the heat makes her feel icky and low in energy.
[break][break]
”Hey, hey! You must be Noah. Wanna help me set up some water for the wild pokémon?”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Gaining Groudon ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 11:20:41 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Cleaning the sweat from his brow as he moved about trying to reach his destination, still drinking from the bottle he brought with, sadly almost running on empty. Had someone opened up galaxy sized oven and put them in there? On Arceus it felt like everything was getting hotter and heavier with each step he took, this were some ungodly conditions he had found himself in. He was very thankful that he was not wearing the Ranger Uniform for once in his life, sure it would be hazardous but god damn would it have been much hotter. Noah had become known in other jobs as the one Ranger who rarely used the full uniform but always tried to wear something to signal that he was a Ranger, this time was a simple armband.

While his mind was busy trying not to melt away into a puddle he would be approached by someone, a female who was adorning the Ranger uniform in her own way and was also carrying a cooler with her. Noah would acknowledge her smile with one of his own and nod at her short introduction. "I would love to help!" Before he would do anything he would quickly reach to one of his backpack pockets and retrieve a pokemon snack and reach it towards the Comfey to show that he also acknowledged it's adorable existence in Amelia's head.

"And you must be Amelia right? Here let me carry that for you?!" Noah would offer his arms if she wanted to give him the cooler to carry. "Pleasure to meet you. Just very... Bad situation to say the least." His assumptions is that they were to help pokemon live through this crazy heat wave. He was very up to the task and would carry 20 of those coolers if he had to as long as he could grab a bottle or two for himself of course. He did not remember ever putting up a Noah or Amelia sun dried jerky in the menu at all.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]Sun kissed Rangers! <3

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 10:41:43 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The most miniscule of noses sniffs the air when Noah offers the Comfey a treat, waking it from its light slumber and causing it to rise from its resting spot on Lia’s head. Gently, it reaches for the delicious morsel while making sure not to let go of its string of flowers, gratefully accepting the treat and exclaiming joyfully after digging in.
[break][break]
It makes Lia chuckles as she watches.
[break][break]
”Looks like Lei likes you. Yeah, I’m Amelia, but just call me Lia.” Still smiling, she too accepts his offer and passes the cooler to him, taking the opportunity to reach into her bag once her hands are free. No time to waste.
[break][break]
”No kidding! I have some collapsable bowls we can set up with water for the wild pokémon in the area, and uhm… also a kiddy pool? I figured they might want to jump in or something. We can use ice pokémon to keep the water cool.”
[break][break]
Honestly, a pool filled with icy cold water sounds great right about now, even if it's a child-sized one.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Gaining Groudon ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 1:47:36 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Noah couldn't help but smile at the pokemon as the small treat was taken from his hand by the fairy type pokemon. That was the type of pokemon and human connection that Noah loved to see, the peaceful coexistence between the two races. At least now he knew he was around someone with a kind heart, as far as he could see at least. Could never be too sure with people these days, but he trusted pokemon to have good tastes. If there was time he would be sure to give the little one even more treats.

But time was of the essence! Noah would be handed the cooler and also receive a small introduction to Lei and Lia, very fitting to say the least. "Well Lei has a fan in me too!" Noah would say as he held on to the cooler like it meant his life. "I'll be sure to remember that... Lia. He wasn't exactly confortable with just using a nickname after just meeting someone, even though she seemed very sweet.

Listening to the small plan that felt very rushed but also very useful as the situation seemed incredibly dire. He could really feel it while he was fighting the urge to wipe his forehead clean from sweat. "Once we get things settled with the bowls and the... Kiddie pool I have an ice pokemon that can help us out for sure. Just not right now since my hands are still a bit preoccupied." He would say with a slight laugh that would turn into a short sigh at the end, it was way too hot.

Right now he couldn't think of anything else other than the kiddie pool filled with with cold water, it sounded like an oasis in the middle of the desert right now, almost enough for him to start hallucinating. "At this point I wouldn't mind getting myself a dip intot he kiddie pool either haha." He was just trying to break the melting ice. "I can follow you around with the cooler while we distribute water for sure so if you need anything else just gimme a shout." He was fully ready to listen and take orders from someone he assumed was superior officer to him.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]