rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 20:11:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

The surprise he felt when he came to check in on a person he’d sponsored, only to not find said person there.[break][break]

Kick it up a notch when he found someone else there in their place, instead— a stranger whom he’d discovered was supposed to be the choreographer for that specific instance. Needless to say, the sight of the fans the woman had brought were had actually been more or less on brand (as far as he knew, the Pokemon that his sponsorship partner was to perform with had been some form of Oricorio), but he found himself surprised, nonetheless— and especially when she seemed intent to still work on the routine despite the absence.[break][break]

So, he asked to stick around for a bit longer.[break]
It wasn’t every day he had the leisure to watch something of the sort, anyways.[break][break]

At some point, however, he pondered a bit more while watching the mirror from the background, eventually shifting his eyes, slightly, in attempt to meet her faze through the mirror. ”So…how long have you done this sort of dancing?” he asked, both tone and expression curious.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:21:50 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

one, two, one, two. [break][break]

dancing comes naturally, it flows smoothly, and it's so easy for her to get lost in the music that plays in the room or in the confines of her head. it's a form of meditation, it's a form of art, it's a form of self discovery and a form of tranquility - at least, that's what ayame would say when you ask her. it's a form of mindfulness that has helped her through the years, with or without anyone by her side. it's a way she copes, and the steps she takes from the past are no different to the ones she takes to glide across the laminated floors. [break][break]

she doesn't complain when she's asked to choreograph a dance for a coordinator, although she's a little disappointed that they don't do it themselves. she has half the mind to make the dance a little more complex for them, just so they can't keep up, and so she can encourage them to dance and improvise for themselves (even if she knows that's not what she's being hired to do). [break][break]

she stops in her steps and a vivillon floats by with a water bottle in his arms. the woman smiles and takes a swing of it, wiping some sweat from her brow until she hears the voice of a man chirp up not too far from where she just pranced. the woman eyes him, slightly, then wears a smile as she holds a finger up in a 'wait a moment' gesture, gulping another, larger portion of water down. then she speaks "ah, since childhood~." her had tilts, slightly. "my name is homura, you are..?"

[break]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:31:52 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He blinked, letting the question sink in for a moment before smiling and laughing in embarrassment.[break][break]

”Ahhh… Sorry, I guess I was so caught up in your routine that I just…completely forgot that part~...” the Stone mused, scrunching his nose faintly and clicking his tongue at none other than himself. ”...Leo, though. Leo’s just fine enough~.”[break][break]

He eyed the Vivilion as it fluttered by before gesturing at the woman, herself, and then towards the rest of the room around them.[break][break]

”I’m actually the person sponsoring the…other person. Like, the one you’re here for,” he went on, tilting his head and crossing his arms. ”Uh…on that note, sorry he’s apparently a no show. …I’m kinda surprised you still stuck around despite that~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 5:09:20 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

ayame's good at smiling. it's probably the only thing she's proud of (simultaneously proud and disgusted of). so while he's embarrassed by his own trip up, she maintains the calm demeanour, and follows him up with a soft, amused chuckle. "no, no, it's quite alright. i understand~" and it was endearing, to some degree. the clumsiness, that is. it gives someone character, and someone like this is more fun to speak to than a brick wall (though sometimes those brick walls might just be fun to poke at, to see when they'll break). [break][break]

the vivillon lets out a soft chirp in greeting, perching upon his trainer's head, and would almost blend in with the butterfly pin carefully adorning her hair had he not been such a large pokemon. "ah.. and about the trainer.." she mulls it over, popping the cap back onto the bottle "it's no worries. it only means that they can't complain that the choreography is a bit too advanced~" she giggles softly, holding the water up to the butterfly "wouldn't you agree, leo?~ or am i being a bit too harsh?"

[break]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2022 19:34:47 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

With a shake of the head, he smirked within an instinctive sense of amusement, raising a brow all the while.[break][break]

”No, no— you’re right. Absolutely warranted~,” he laughed, eying her for a smaller while prior to beginning to step further into the room. He cast a brief glance around his surroundings, giving passing examinations towards the varied (yet sparing) equipment and fixtures within the room. ”Definitely might have something to say about it, but hey— they had the option to communicate, right?”[break][break]

He hummed, eying the insect upon her head for a moment before meeting her eyes once more.[break][break]

”...Outta curiosity, though, what did you have in mind for the routine~? Has a familiar touch, but I can’t say I’ve seen the style around Hoenn that much…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 0:04:35 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

great minds think alike. [break][break]

she's always thought so - thought that she was smart with her words, and with her attitude. smart with how she goes around enacting vengeance, as menial or petty they'll come across or turn out. looks like it's the only things she's been good for these days. [break][break]

hearing agreement makes the mask light up. it's simple to please her, really. [break][break]

fingers tent as he expresses interest, and curiosity. it's been so long since she's openly danced, it's hard to remember that the style isn't a cultural norm in hoenn. johto was always so close to their roots. "because it isn't" her shoulders rise into a shrug. [break][break]

and with a playful wink, she reaches to the table to pick up the closed wooden fan from earlier "it's fan dancing from johto. elegant, is it not?" her voice swells with pride, and it's so sickeningly sweet "and complicated. we cannot forget complicated."

[break]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 18:01:30 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, that explained the familiarity, then.[break][break]

Though he hadn’t taken too many trips to Johto over the past several years (it was hard to see the sights aside from the limited view he had for business ventures, after all), he did remember attending a number of events organized on behalf of newfound connections during his few times within the region. The image of dancing entered his mind once more upon mention of the aforementioned place, and a hum of equal parts intrigue and amusement escaped his lips.[break][break]

”Definitely elegant, and I’ll take your word for it~,” he mused, chuckling as he eyed the fans she’d reached for. Hues of hazel lingered upon them as if examining the design (they were) before he pursed his lips faintly, glancing back towards her with an ongoing smile. ”And you said you’ve done this since childhood, then?”[break][break]

He admired the dedication.[break][break]

”...It definitely does show~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 4:37:02 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

johto's a bittersweet topic. [break][break]

it's where she broke, she cried, she shattered and swelled. it's where she loved, shared passionate bouts, and felt the tenderness of human touch. it's where she left a broken heart behind. [break][break]

old habits die hard, and fan dancing is something she's carried with her, and will carry with her to the grave. her wrist flicks the royal violet fan open, revealing the golden designs embroidered on the cloth. the movement is so smooth, she's done this a thousand times. [break][break]

"thank you~" she chimes, taking a moment to use the same fan to blow a gentle breeze beneath her bangs. ah, here's a bright idea-- [break][break]

she reaches to grab a second fan, closed and pointed towards his body "would you like to try?~ if you're so interested, that is."

[break]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 23:56:03 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He’d only had a moment’s worth of time to eye the fans before the words met his ears.[break][break]

Blinking, he stared upon the embroideries nestled within the fabric before his eyes drifted towards her. With brows risen faintly, and with eyes widened within a similar expression of curiosity and surprise, alike, he tilted his head.[break][break]

”...Try it, huh…?” he murmured as a single, idle chuckle escaped his lips before he could so much as catch it. ”I—... Well, I’m admittedly always willing to learn, but the only experience I really have with dancing, altogether, is ballroom and nothing else—”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 6:03:43 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

"ah, you don't have to be so modest~" she speaks with such a sweet tone, tilting her head as she moves the fan closer, to where it's gently pressing in the centre of a man's chest. she maintains the smile beneath the shadow of bangs. [break][break]

encouraging him to learn isn't an issue when he already has interest, and teaching him shouldn't take too long, either. "i'll have you know that i'm a wonderful teacher, so you'll learn in no time." ayame isn't a modest person, although the traditional garb and elegance will say otherwise. her pride is radiating. [break][break]

"who knows," she starts, chuckling softly "maybe you'll learn you have an innate talent for it?" he could discover something, if not use it as a moment for meditation. fan dancing was oddly soothing, though she'll attribute it to the large motions and the graceful swings. [break][break]

there's a hidden motive, which is being able to chew out and snicker at the poor person who didn't even attend. something along the lines of.. yes, this person just learned how to fan dance today. how dare you be slow. [break][break]

it'll be spoken in fun jest, but the glint in a woman's eyes tell the tale of a little bit of spite.

[break]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 17:19:53 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, she looked determined.[break]
He found it equal parts concerning and amusing.[break][break]

Yet, in the end, it had been the latter of the two that had won the debate in his mind; a broader grin surfacing upon his lips all the while as a louder, heartier laugh escaped him. Following it came a sigh of faux exasperation as he shook his head, shrugging idly as he rose a brow towards her.[break][break]

”...If you insist, then~,” he chuckled, nodding. ”Far be it for me to turn a challenge down, anyways— especially when someone seems to excited about it, too…”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 5:08:09 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

she's spiteful. [break][break]

unapologetically so, especially when she knows this is for herself. it was going to be a simple dance, anyways. something that they should be able to follow the steps of - in short, a much watered down and more beginner-friendly version of what she's already choreographed. [break][break]

so with a smile and a narrow-eyed glare of amusement, the woman clad in violet opens her fans to start with the familiar, simple steps she took when she was first learning. she had a good teacher, after all. [break][break]

"lets get started now, shall we?~"

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 3:13:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN AXEW HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRST IMPRESSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCALE SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cultured [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 3:16:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: