rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
night out [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 2:09:01 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He eyed the various lights strewn across the area before glancing down at his phone.[break][break]

’It’s only been about ten minutes, but still…’ he thought to himself with a soft hum, only lifting his gaze once more at the note and feel of softened impact against his shoulder. With a soft wheeze of discomfort, he shifted his attention towards the creature at fault, narrowing his eyes with a gentle, yet teasing glare as his eyes met those of a guilty Noivern.[break][break]

”You want another snack, Orion? Is that it~?” he chimed with a smile that only proved to broaden upon noting a louder, seemingly excited cry of disapproval despite the initial uncertainty creased clear upon his expression. The trainer reached down towards a bag he’d recently purchased some time before, procuring a small, fish shaped pastry before tossing it up into the air.[break][break]

He watched in amusement as the drake caught it and began to fly further after head, perching atop the statue mere feet away above the crowd before beginning to nibble on it.[break][break]

Pulling another treat out for himself, he gave another hum while taking a bite.[break][break]

”...Maybe I should’ve said more than just, ‘the Magikarp statue’ as a landmark…”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
night out [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 7:16:32 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

the best way to get over someone is to go on a date with someone else. [break][break]

said no one, ever, but it's what she thought she could try doing. after all, nothing else was getting a damned man out of her mind, so maybe, she thinks, she just needs to meet more people. since drowning herself in officer work, she hasn't had the time to let loose and relax, or meet more people outside of work. [break][break]

today's a special day, set up by her wonderful and loving roommate, a bitchass (lovingly). it's a blind date, technically, set up at the night market, which she doesn't mind in the slightest. at least, it means that she won't have to dress up much, so she can go casually with a pair of jeans, sneakers and a baggy t-shirt that's tucked into the waistband of her pants. ah, and with a cap over her head, hair tied up and pulled through the little hole in the back. [break][break]

she stands at the statue she's supposed to be at, and at the right time, pulling out her phone to check if there were any updates and.. nothing. so she waits for a little longer, and a little longer, until she hears a man who is, thankfully, not standing too far away, speaking to himself (or to his noivern). so the brunette perks up, slightly, tilting the bill of her cap up as her eyes trace up to a man's eyes. "oh--" crap. "are you leo?" she starts off, blinking a few times.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
night out [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 21:09:19 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

A soft hum escaped his lips after some time, and though he’d always found patience to be a better quality of his, he found himself reaching for his phone before long. Just as she had, however, he found himself eying a message log without so much of an update.[break][break]

He’d pursed his lips in thought for only a moment before noting his name upon another’s tongue.[break][break]

He looked up immediately, blinking idly while gazing through the crowd for just a moment before hues of hazel met those of lilac, and after a moment’s worth of dazed processing, an amused and slightly awkward smile of realization tugged upon his lips as he began to tuck his phone away.[break][break]

”Yuuup… Yup, that’s me~,” he mused, raising a brow at her as his smile only broadened. ”And you’re Fiora, then~?”[break][break]

His lips curled in as if stifling a small life as he glanced between her and the statue, gesturing up at the latter.[break][break]

”...I take it we’ve just been standing here this whole time, then?”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
night out [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 2:14:55 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

oh arceus. [break][break]

the first thing she notes is his voice (deep, really deep - enough to get her off guard for a second) before her eyes could process. he stands much taller than her, and honestly.. she has to wonder why astra wouldn't come herself when she said she set a date up. looking at him, he's.. definitely someone astra would try to pursue. or she just wouldn't shut up. so in other words.. someone who will probably help her with forgetting about someone else (and that's the extent of her thought. she isn't going to let him intrude on her date, especially when he isn't even here). [break][break]

so she smiles in return, tucking brunette locks behind her ear. other hand raises to lightly press the knuckles against her lips. "pff.. i guess, yeah~" her eyes turn to the statue momentarily, before falling back to him "hey, at least it means most of the stalls should be done setting up?" look on the bright side, it's given her enough time to contain herself. [break][break]

although she intends to turn first, she takes a moment in her step, humming and glancing back to idly stare at a man - idly analyze a man. there's some.. familiarity, but she can't quite put her finger on it? so she tilts her head, with a slight quirk of her brow. "have i seen you before?"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
night out [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 20:53:05 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

…The stalls, huh?[break]
She was right, at least. He knew that firsthand.[break][break]

A chuckle escaped his lips, all while he lifted the bag he’d plucked treat after treat from and rustled it gently. ”That they are, yeah~,” he hummed, briefly glancing towards the ever-dwelling Noivern atop the statue nearby as he continued to feast upon the treat he’d been given just a little while prior. ”My buddy up there wanted a ‘lil something while waiting. …Ended up perusing a bit already, honestly~.”[break][break]

He took a moment to pop the remainder of the pastry he’d taken for himself into his mouth, beginning to open the bag between his fingers with the intention of offering another towards his companion before pausing as the words met his ears.[break][break]

”Ah, you have…?”[break][break]

Admittedly, he had a hunch of how that may have been the case.[break][break]

”...Well, if you have, I can’t say I remember you…”[break][break]

He quirked a brow of his own in return, a broader smile surfacing upon his expression.[break][break]

”...Think I’d have remembered you if we met before~.”

[break]
notes