rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 2:17:10 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

It was almost concerning how many people he’d known in the past just so happened to live in the very same region he came back to, but he considered it a pleasant surprise, nonetheless. For many and most, it was all far too long since he’d seen most of them, so when the idea of revisitation arose, he always figured that he’d may as well do as such.[break][break]

Thus, as he sat upon one of what was undoubtedly many benches within the park he’d chosen that day (it was still a wonder, seeing a fully lush and well maintained park indoors), he found himself scrolling through his phone with patience. For the sake of the zoomies his own Pokemon so desperately needed to rid themselves of, he’d let a number of them out to scamper and play around as they pleased— but as his beloved little Litleo began to yip, he lifted his head to peer across the clearing.[break][break]

He smiled instantaneously at the sight of a familiar figure, whistling her way while waving a hand to her.[break][break]

”Hey! Over here~!”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
guess my childhood is over now i'm taking down my posters - that's my closest thing to closure
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 5:29:41 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

ah yes, friends. [break][break]

many of which she has, very few who've actually heard her voice. so with her trusty white board, she's out here again, in the sun. this time around to meet someone she hasn't seen in a little while - someone who she met and had a nice conversation with during work! ah, it's good to hear that he's back in the region. [break][break]

this one in particular is.. like an older brother to her? perhaps it's because she thinks of jasmine and lan chi when she sees him (someone so young making a name for himself, and she looks at her own family, then looks at herself and she wonders what she's accomplished in comparison).[break][break]

ah, but no comparisons. today is a joyous day! [break][break]

she hears a very familiar (very deep voice, one that she'll openly swoon over, but will restrain herself over) in the distance, and the woman's mixed-coloured eyes lighten as she shoots an arm into the air, and she waves. with quick movements, the petite lady gives a bright beam, then pulls her whiteboard from her bag. [break][break]

'hey! i hope i didn't keep you waiting ;DDD' it reads.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 18:21:43 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

With an ongoing grin, he walked over to meet her halfway. His gaze shifted towards the board as it was turned towards him.[break][break]

Familiarity.[break][break]

”Nah, not too long,” he hummed, waving a passive hand in dismissal. He crossed his arms, and faint cock of the head, he went on, adding, ”You look as good as ever. Still in the whole beautician game~?”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
guess my childhood is over now i'm taking down my posters - that's my closest thing to closure
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 20:30:01 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

it's really been too long[break][break]

and he looks like he's sprouted a few white hairs since the last time she's seen him. eun-ha turns the whiteboard back to her person, resting the lower rim against the crease of her elbow as she has a fist erase the previous words. then she scribbles, and turns it around, following a nod and a usual smile. [break][break]

yeah, still doing it. helped to dye my boyfriend's hair the other day ╰(▔∀▔)╯[break][break]

she pauses, taking a glance up at a man's head as well, before letting out a soft snicker to tack on something underneath:[break][break]

if you need me to dye any of those white hairs away too, lemme know (¬‿¬ )

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 20:50:08 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He looked down at the whiteboard again, brows raising as a teasing purse of the lips met the smile upon them.[break][break]

”Ahhh, your boyfriend, eh~?” he chuckled, a grin of amusement meeting his eyes. ”Congrats~! Y’know, unless my memory’s shit, and you actually did have one last time we met…”[break][break]

A hum of idle amusement escaped him as she pulled the whiteboard back, and after a small amount of time, he found himself glancing towards it as the whites of the surface flashed towards him again. He leaned slightly forward within an instinctive manner as if to attain a better look at the words scried upon it,.[break][break]

He blew a raspberry, flicking the board with faux disdain.[break][break]

”Hey. In the entire patch, only a little bit of it is naturally white, alright?” he laughed, clicking his tongue. ”You’re not the only one that’s familiar with hair dyes, man. Damn~...”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 18:16:14 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

she snickers at the flick of the board, and immediately turns it back around to start scribbling down her response. after wiping the dry erase off with the bottom of her fist, that is. she'd use sign language, but then it'd jut look like a bunch of ninjutsu motions, and in public. she can't go embarrassing herself in public like that. [break][break]

she doesn't need to be that extra? no, she doesn't. she'd want to be. [break][break]

oh! yeah, ryan! i'm still with him, and things are still going great~ (⺣◡⺣)♡*[break][break]

the words are scribbled on her board, and she thinks things are going alright (save for their little moment a few weeks ago, but things are getting better, and more words are passing through the filter of fear). when she's sure he's done reading, she turns the board back to start scribbling something smaller. [break][break]

what about you? and your love life? c'mon, spill the beans (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:06:31 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He waited patiently for her response, only to sputter softly and laugh when he finally saw them.[break][break]

”Ehhhh…maybe not as extravagant as you’d think~,” he laughed, pursing his lips with a loose cross of the arms. With eyes narrowing, he rose his brows with a look of faux judgment, tilting his head. ”Been real busy, anyways. There’s been a lotta times, but, y’know…”[break][break]

He shrugged, humming.[break][break]

”...Nothing that’s really lasted more than a couple of nights, for the most part.”[break][break]

He eyed her for a little while longer, the tug of his lips fainting slightly.[break][break]

”...Although, like… That aside? You mind if I ask something?”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:28:34 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

aw, what a shame. [break][break]

he's a good guy. good looking, with good mannerisms. it's a shame to hear that he hasn't officially gotten with anyone yet - not like he'd be short of options. still, her dissatisfaction is easily expressed through her blowing her tongue between her lips, briefly. [break][break]

she turns the whiteboard back, already on the verge of writing another statement to keep the ball rolling, only to pause at his question. the dual-coloured eyes of pink and brown briefly glance up from the board mid-wipe, and she tilts her head with a furrow of her brows. [break][break]

and with a quick nod, she wears a small smile, and tilts her head. you can almost see the question mark hovering over her head with her curious gaze. almost.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 21:56:27 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He took the silence, alongside the curious look, as a means to go on.[break][break]

Within the midst of the wordless approval and patience, a softened, almost inaudible hum left his lips as the words shuffled within his mind once more. Before long, however, he opted to simply raise a hand up to his lips, tapping a thumb against no more than a couple of times.[break][break]

”...Remind me again why you don’t just talk?” he mused on at first, his tone thoughtful as a look of curiosity sparked within his eyes. ”I’m sorry if it’s a touchy topic, but…I’ve heard you laugh, at least. I actually remember you cursing on instinct once or twice before, too…”[break][break]

He eyed her, lowering his hand back into a pocket.[break][break]

”...If you can talk, it’d just be easier, no?”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:12:54 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

oh. [break][break]

he was curious about that? [break][break]

it's not the first time someone's asked her, especially after hearing snippets of her voice - let it be when she instinctively curses or when she hums, or when she chuckles, just like he said. if she can talk, then she should, since it makes communicating easier. but you see, dear leonidas, this is where eun will point, quite aggressively might i add, towards her whiteboard after some good scribbling. the board reading, clearly, in a bright red:[break][break]

selective mutism ✨[break][break]

he can hear the snicker as she lets go with one hand, waving and making jazz hands as he reads. just to add to the effect. though after her amusement, she tuns the board back with an audible "mhm~". it takes her a little while as she thinks, and erases, then writes, and thinks, then erases, then repeats. at least, until she finished her words. [break][break]

i'm a selective mute~. so yeah, i can talk. i just don't wanna (o´▽`o)

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 15:56:25 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He narrowed his eyes, humming.[break][break]

”I mean, that much is obvious,” he mused on with a pensive front, crossing his arms. ”Like, anyone that’s talked with you enough would know it’s selective…”[break][break]

Another hum escaped his lips, fingers tapping against his arms as he mulled over his next way of phrasing his words.[break][break]

”...What I mean is why you do it, really. Like, aside from not liking it.”

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

nano

eun, emily
She/Her
twenty-four
april 01
snowpoint city
pansexual
beautician
civilian
awards
24 posts
EUN-HA PARK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eunha
EUN-HA PARK
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 21:16:07 GMT
EUN-HA PARK Avatar
[nospaces]

oh, he wanted to know the details. well, a shame for him--[break][break]

because she'll raise her hands and hold fingers over her lips, with a smile on her face. she gives a shake of her head, then back to holding the whiteboard and the marker. [break][break]

some parts my past, some parts slightly more recent events, and some parts having a weak ass voice.[break][break]

she grins still, holding the board. as though to try and make a point, she opens her lips, making a very soft "haaaa" sound, though it's on par with a whisper.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
reconnect [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 19:33:32 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He quirked his lip in quizzal thought, furrowing his brows faintly further.[break][break]

”That—...” he started off, only to lull into a soft, ongoing hum in pensive thought. His lips pursed slightly. ”That sounds—... Ah, how to put it…”[break][break]

A hypothetical spoken in, once more, an ongoing bout of thought.[break]
He knew how that thought had ended from the start, however.[break][break]

’It…sounds like an excuse.’[break][break]

Because surely, even then, the only way to strengthen something would be to use it further, yes? While he hadn’t necessarily doubted her claims, he couldn’t help but focus more on the former of what she’d told (written?) him— but of course, he wouldn’t voice it aloud.[break][break]

”...Do you wanna talk about it?” had been his next choice of words in light of that.

[break]
notes