Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 10:19:31 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Another busy night at the Ristorante Camus. Tables were full, waiters were running around doing their best, conversations were happening, costumers were laughing and enjoying their time. Noah was sure that at some point a group of people even sang happy birthday out there but Noah's body was busy cooking up a storm in the kitchen along with his father, there had been no problems nor hiccups in the kitchen so everything was as smooth as a well oiled pan. Unlike Noah's mind that was running around at 100 miles per hour, he liked all of this, he loved his family but this was not the thing he wanted. His future, his goals, his dreams, Hailee, his aspirations. Everything coming in all at once.

One of those was just outside the kitchen, Hailee had taken upon herself to help in the restaurant tonight and that simple act of kindness and probably the need of some money made Noah's day so much better, he definitely worked harder than normal because she was there and he was there and 70% of his brain was like this for the same reason. Hailee held this power whenever she was around to make Noah think about life and what he wanted, maybe because of how she was or maybe because he wanted more for himself so he could be there for her.

"Hey hey! One spicy Krabber risotto, one medium rare Miltank steak and one Feebas fillet with mashed potatoes for table 9!" Noah would command towards the the waiting staff so someone could come pick up the plates at the pass through window. The young sous chef would watch a bit through the same window as people left and the night finally started becoming slower. It was almost time that Noah would make food for the staff and for his family to make sure everyone went home well fed, it was a somewhat of a thank you that Noah liked to do after a busy day, it helped with morale and it was always nice to see the people he worked with happy.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]Becoming a Ranger convo after work? >.>

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 0:05:12 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
Tonight had been a very busy one and her favorite place to grab a bite needed a few hands on deck so of course she offered her services. Besides, she always was around Noah and his family, at this point it was expected to see this particular blonde twirling around their floors. A good thing too. Those that were regulars easily recognized her and newcomers welcomed her. Easily captivated by her charm and hard work ethic, Hailee always gave it her all when she helped out at Noah's place.

"Alrighty," Hailee said as she twirled her pen through her fingers while looking down at her notepad. "So that'll be one Scorbunny Sandwich with a Teddiursa Iced Coffee. One Sneasel Burger, hold the pickles, with a Milktank Mix Au Lait, extra whipped cream on that." she said with a wink towards the customer while she jotted that down. "And finally one Cheesy Rowlet Pizza with an Applin Apple Juice for the litte one. That all sound right?" She asked as she beamed at the little family of three.

"Perfect." The mother replied with a smile. "Litty. Then I'll work on bringing y'all your drinks and your food will be right out my darlin's." she said before tickling the little baby boy's cheek, smiling while she watched him giggle before she left. Hailee twirled and dodged her way past the other servers who were working hard just to hear an order be readied.

"Hey hey! One spicy Krabber risotto, one medium rare Miltank steak and one Feebas fillet with mashed potatoes for table 9!" Noah called out. Table 9 wasn't hers but to make things faster Hailee quickly started loading up the tray. "I'll handle it. I think Melissa has her hands full right now." she said as she tacked her order on the spinner for Noah.

"One Sneasel Burger medium well. One Scorbunny Sandwich, and One kids Cheesy Rowlet Pizza all for table one. I'll handle the drinks once I'm back hot stuff." she said as she blew a playful kiss towards Noah before she was gone with the wind as quickly as she had come around.
outfit ● A Past Thread
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 9:56:00 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Noah lingered in place watching for longer. The controlled chaos that was the dining are felt different than what he felt in the kitchen, it was beautiful to watch and it wasn't just because Hailee was there. It was simply different from what he was used to, the sounds, the movements were all different, unnatural to Noah. It was like watching a show take place in front of him and he had no idea what was going to happen next. He couldn't help but keep an eye at everything that was happening outside. With a bright smile upon his face.

He was sure the smile would grow even brighter the moment he noticed that the one coming to take the dishes was the shining little star herself, Hailee. Noah would nod in agreement towards her mention of one of the other servers being busy. What made Noah really happy was that Hailee had come with come commands for the kitchen, and then the end of her sentence making Noah feel even hotter than what he already was inside the kitchen. Quick you dimwit, say something "Well... Uh I'll get those done!" He would reply with an awkward thumbs up. "Stay for dinner after work!?" Noah would blurt out everything almost like it was all one word. He was getting shy and he had to go prepare the food.

"Alright lads! One Sneasel Burger medium well. One Scorbunny Sandwich, and One kids Cheesy Rowlet Pizza all for table one! Let's get going." Some of the staff would respond with a quick "yes, chef" and the rest would continue with their work. The one that was different was Noah's father would would just walk towards the boy, looking like he was holding the biggest laugh of his life. Smacking noah in the back he would shout out. "I'm on it. Hot stuff!" Then he would proceed to pick up a pan from a the stove and start with preparations.

All Noah could do was move towards his station in silence to start with his own part. first preparing the Scorbunny Sandwich and quickly leaving it for the person who prepped the plates before they went out, of course it had to be garnished and made to look pretty but that should be long enough for Noah to have the cheesy pizza in the oven and for his Father to be almost finishing up their famous Sneasel Burger. Despite the rush and all the joking around Noah was really looking forward to sitting down and eating with everyone.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 8:47:23 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Stay for dinner after work!?" Noah called out to her before she was out of earshot. "Of course, wouldn't dream of missing out!" she said with a wide grin before quickly heading to table nine. It was implied that she never missed an opportunity to enjoy some of Noah's famous cooking. Besides, free food was free food. If she could save some money on dinner tonight she would accept that in a heartbeat. More money for her to spend on pampering herself later. That or attempting to be a responsible adult.

"Alright my loves," Hailee said as she approached the table. "One spicy Krabber risotto, one medium rare Miltank steak and one Feebas fillet with mashed potatoes." As she said the order the ones it belong to raised their hand and she handed them their respective plates. "Careful, the plates are hot." she warned before reaching in the pocket of her half apron and pulling out some napkins for them. "Is there anything else I can get you all?" They shook their head and thanked her for bringing their food. "No problem! Feel free to holler if you need anything." she said with a nod before quickly rushing back to front to prepare drinks for her own table.

"Thanks for grabbing that for me." Melissa breathed as she gently bumped Hailee in the hip, a sign of gratitude. "No problem girly. I saw your hands full." she said with a smile towards her as she prepared her tables drinks. "How's the orders coming for my table one cuties?" Hailee asked as she filled her tray with her table's drinks and paused by the serving bar to see if she needed to make another trip or if she could take everything at once.
outfit ● A Past Thread
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 4:23:33 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

The sounds of frying, water simmering, staff calling out what had been done and what they needed doing filled the kitchen as things were being taken care of. Salads were being sent out, starters being made, pasta being boiled. A orchestra of food and sounds. Noah prepared what needed to be prepared from Hailee's latest orders. The pizza was already in the oven and his father was taking care of burger, with that said Noah would quickly tidy up his station getting ready for any more orders that would come his way.

"How's the pizza going?" Noah's father would loudly speak making sure Noah could fully hear it. "Popping it... Ooooooout... Right... Nooooow." He would stretch his words trying to match the timer in the oven so the 'DING' would go off as he finished speaking. Pulling it out the oven Noah would quickly dab the pizza up with the final pieces, a small splash of garlic olive oil to break some of the fatty taste from the cheese and put fresh basil leafs on top for the extra fancy color.

Carrying the now plated pizza towards the pass-through where the Sneasel Burger and the Scorbunny Sandwich were waiting for the last member of the Trio, the kids Rowlet Pizza. Ringing the bell to announce that the dishes needed to be carried Noah would wait once again to see who would come pick up the plates for table one, making sure to announce where they would go and hoping he'd get to see a glimpse of Hailee just one more time. He did also want to ask how busy they still were at the front to know if he could start with their own dinner, he wanted to make something nice and tasty for the whole team, they all deserved it. "One Sneasel Burger medium well. One Scorbunny Sandwich, and One kids Cheesy Rowlet Pizza. For table one! I repeat, for table one!" He would smile towards anyone who would look towards the pass-through normally being the tables closest to it.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 3:45:13 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
"One Sneasel Burger medium well. One Scorbunny Sandwich, and One kids Cheesy Rowlet Pizza. For table one! I repeat, for table one!" Noah called out while Hailee was still adding more napkins to her front pouch. "Ah, right on time." she said as she made her way to the window to load up another tray. Stacking the second tray on her arm she balanced the two like a pro before she nodded to Melissa. "Spot me on the way over there, yeah?"

Before leaving she turned her head around and smile. "Thanks for being so quick on this everyone. They're the last table for the night." She called out before heading back to her group. "Alllright my loves, I've got everything ready for you." She said as Melissa helped her unload the drinks while she worked on the food. "Careful little one this pizza is hot." she warned the child as she placed the food in front of him.

"Is there anything else we can do for you?" she asked as she glanced at the table and added extra napkins, straws, and ketchup. "The check please." The man asked and she nodded, "Sure thing. Enjoy your meal." she said with a nod before she an Melissa headed back to the front so she could print their ticket.

"Ahhh, I'm so tired." Hailee said as she stretched her neck by rotating it back and forth. Melissa chuckled and patted her on the head, "Don't worry. You'll feel better with some good food in you. You always do." she teased. Hailee glanced up from where she was tapping on the screen. "Can't argue with that." she beamed back, "What's on the menu tonight chef?" Hailee called out loud enough for Noah to hear while she continued to tally up her table's ticket.
outfit ● A Past Thread
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 7:29:46 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Seeing happy clients and people leaving their tables satisfied was always a good feeling for Noah, it felt like they achieved something for that day, despite that it just didn't feel fulfilling enough for him. His family loved the restaurant and he did too but he didn't want to have that closed vision that he right there, he didn't want to look at people through the square window between the kitchen and the serving floor, he didn't want to wake up every day and only do this. It was beautiful work but not the beauty he was looking for.

Talking about beauties in Noah's life, he'd watch Hailee work all day if he could, it was just simply that charming for him and he could easily lose himself standing there. She was just very good at everything she did, well except cooking. Whenever they had to cook for Home economics class Noah had to pretty much carry her through everything but when it came to everything else she carried him so it was a balanced deal. He was also sure his parents loved her being around, she worked well with the other girls and she worked well with the clients, like watching magic happen right before his eyes.

Once the kitchen heard that was the last table the conversation coming from there would get slightly louder as everyone would relax and let their excited side rise up, but that also meant Noah could start cooking for the staff. Noah would look back towards the kitchen just to see that everyone was waiting for his answer on what was going to be on the menu after Hailee herself had asked the question, pretty much everyone knowing he had to have something good in the back of his mind. Giving his father a nod of approval, his father would nod back knowing exactly what Noah was about to do.

"I believe there's still some fresh pasta from this morning that I can use! Hmmmm let's see... There's some Feebas fillets I can use and some fresh fruits!" Clapping together his hands together he already knew exactly what he could do for everyone, it was something not from the menu but something he just liked to cook in general. "How about some tropical Feebas pasta!?" Noah would reply loud enough for the girls in the front to hear as well as the whole kitchen. Noah would give Hailee a slight wink before he retreated back to the depths of the kitchen. Quickly returning to give Hailee one last message. "Once you aren't busy just get a table ready for uuuuuus... For the staff!" It should be somewhat quick prep since all the ingredients were already there.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 8:17:49 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hailee tapped away at the screen after checking her notes before pressing the button to print the ticket for her table. "How about some tropical Feebas pasta!?" Noah called out loud enough for her to hear at the front. "Sounds good to me." She replied with a grin on her face. Melissa snorted. "She'll eat anything you make for her Noah don't worry." she added with a laugh, "Hey!" Hailee said as she playfully hit her in her arm. "You're right, but still." She chuckled.

Noah flashed her a wink before disappearing back in the kitchen. At least that's what it seemed like he was doing. Just as Hailee was about to head back to her table it seemed Noah changed his mind and came back to her. "Once you aren't busy just get a table ready for uuuuuus... For the staff!"

Hailee chuckled and nodded. "Yes sir." she teased before heading back to her table. "Here you are my loves. I also brought some to-go boxes for you just in case." She said with a warm smile. And it seemed she was right. They were quite finished with their food but it looked as if they were ready to head out. "Thank you." the wife said as she took the boxes and the husband took the ticket and paid for it in cash.

He handed her the money and the receipt as his family got up ready to leave. "O-oh Sir, I think you gave me too much." Hailee said as she hurried after them. "No, no. That's yours." Hailee's eyes widened. "Are you sure?" She asked and the wife nodded and smiled. "You were extremely helpful to us, thank you." Hailee smiled and nodded. "Oh it was my pleasure. Thank you. I hope to see you guys again soon." she said as she reached out to fluff the toddlers hair once more before waving the family goodbye.

With that, they were the last ones to leave the restaurant. Hailee pocketed her tip and then went to put the ticket and cash in the register. She grabbed a bin and went to the table to begin clearing off where they were eating. Melissa decided to help her clean around the place as well so they wouldn't have much to do later. "Thanks." Hailee flashed her a smile and she nodded.

It didn't take them long to have the dining area cleaned in addition to cleaning the bathrooms ahead of time so they wouldn't have to worry about it during lock up. Once everything was finished Hailee changed back into her normal clothes and sat at a table drinking tea. "Ahhh, my feet hurt so bad."

Hailee sighed. "I told you to wear comfortable shoes." Melissa chided her. "Yeah but they're not as cute." Hailee said as she flashed her big doe eyes at her. "Don't look at me like that. You put yourself in this situation." With a sigh she twirled her ice around in her cup with her straw. "Beauty over function." Hailee mumbled.
outfit ● A Past Thread
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 9:45:16 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noah4"]
[attr="class","mainnoah"]

Noah would return to his working stations as he barely heard the two girl's tease each other bout Hailee eating anything he'd prepare. "Oh really!?" He'd exclaim in surprise. "I've been meaning to try out this veggie platter that I saw on TV. Maybe this is the right time!" He'd teasingly shout towards the two while preparing his own isle for their food. [break][break]

He could see from the side of his eyes that the floor was starting to be emptied out and the last few costumers were taking their leave, he could also hear the chairs being moved around as everything was prepped to be cleaned and organized for closing, a end of shift ritual, something that marked the beginning of peaceful times.[break][break]

First Noah would take the fillets of the Feebas and remove the skin, placing the skin to the side and putting his attention on the Feebas. Chopping the Feebas into nice bite size cubes he'd throw into a hot pan with olive oil, seasoning it with some black pepper and salt for now. Letting the Feebas let out some of it's fat into the pan, he'd remove the cubes and set it aside, it was time for the tropical part of the dish. Throwing some shallots into the pan with the Feebas fat, leting the shallots become golden before throwing some coconut milk into there, some pink salt, black pepper. Letting the sauce simmer for a bit he'd throw the pasta into boiling water, Slapping that Feebas skin with some olive oil and throwing it into a hot oven. Finally putting the cubes back into the sauce and fishing that bad boy up with some fresh lime juice and orange juice, the tropical part was finally done. [break][break]

Once the pasta was done he would he would drain it and throw it into a huge pot, right after he'd take the Feebas and the sauce and throw it into the pot with the pot, selecting some sliced green onions he would sprinkle it on top and mix everything together carefully with a pasta spoon. For the final touch he would take the crispy Feebas skin from the oven and crunch it all up on top of the pasta. Having one last smell and he would happily take the pot and start moving towards the table ready for everyone's dinner. "HEYO! I hope you guys are ready for the dinner made for the best workers in all of Hoenn!" Noah would say setting up the pot in the middle of a table, looking as proud as he could for his work.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.noah4] --accent: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .mainnoah] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noah4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Choice to Remember [C]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 5:26:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: