rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 4:51:59 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

It’d been a long time coming for so many things.[break][break]

In the case of the given day, ‘things,’ had meant nothing more than sightseeing and reintroductions. He sat upon the one of the many, familiar benches of an otherwise faintly unfamiliar park whilst waiting for a particular person, watching as his own Pokemon darted about as usual while doing so.[break][break]

Before long, though, he found himself looking along the clearing, and with a grin upon catching sight of the aforementioned person, he lifted his fingers to his lips and gave a loud whistle in her direction.[break][break]

”Yo! Over here~!”

@brody[break]
notes

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:29:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

y'know, there's a saying. [break][break]

what is it? no clue, but it probably exists, somewhere. something about the road being familiar, and it's funny how things come around full circle. it's funny how life works, and maybe it really is a cycle. i mean, she's back here again, isn't she? although this time as someone homeless, someone without a name. [break][break]

it's the scorching summer, and yet she's still wearing a large, black hoodie over her shoulders. it's thick, black, with tags and you'd think it was for winter. but she has a t-shirt and shorts underneath it, so it should be enough, right? the large, oversized sleeve waves and a smile is plastered on her face. [break][break]

"AYOOOOOOO--" her voice can be heard, booming, and there's certainly a few concerned gazes on a woman as she so casually flails the heavy sleeve in the air. her feet pick up the pace, then she comes to a screeching halt just a few feet away. a grin is on those lips of hers as the heavy sleeve dangles, her hand raised in a salute "ayo, did i make you wait too long?~"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 5:36:43 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

She was as lively as ever, by the sound of it.[break]
No complaints from him.[break][break]

As her voice traveled across the clearing, the Stone lifted himself from where he sat, returning the grin with a continuous one of his own as he began to jog over. He met her salute with one of his own as he set off to meet her, and after stopping just a foot or so in front of her, he placed a hand upon her shoulder as the remaining reached out to grasp her forearm in greeting, giving it a brief shake as he eyed her.[break][break]

”Had me waiting ages, man. Thought I was gonna kick the bucket soon, honestly,” he chuckled, glancing over for just a moment as the sounds of his Pokemon following in tow met his ears. He peered back at her soon after. ”Really took your sweet time, huh~?”

@brody [break]
notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 8:05:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

god, still so formal! formal, formal formal - though maybe that's to be expected of someone who's a stone. [break][break]

still, he's giving her a shake and she returns.. with a slightly more aggressive shake. assert your fucking DOMINANCE with that shake - she promises that it's in good fun. with him still only a little bit away from her, er volume doesn't exactly change. an outdoor voice, permanently on. no matter how far from her you stand. "man, what a shame." she narrows golden eyes, and giving the exaggerated shake of platinum white locks "maybe i shoulda taken longer to get here, then~" [break][break]

then she sticks her tongue out at him, then chuckling as her other arm reaches around, grabbing his forearm in response. "anyways! there's actually a place i wanna take you, so why don't we talk about how the sun melted you on the way there?" not that she was going to let him say no, with how eager the grin on her face was and how she tugged, even if he didn't move or budge.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 20:26:20 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He blinked, staring for only a moment before he found himself pulled along.[break][break]

Nevertheless, the energy was appreciated, expected, and welcomed, all the same. Though he stumbled a little bit at first by virtue of being caught off guard, he quickly found a stable step soon after his arm had been taken and tugged along, and as he clicked his tongue in faux judgment, a chuckle escaped his lips in betrayal of the aforementioned judgment, all the same.[break][break]

”A place you wanna take me to, huh?” he mused, side eying her with a touch of amused curiosity. ”Somewhere newer, then, I assume?”

@brody [break]
notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 20:37:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"bzzt, wrong! so, so damn wrong~" her gaze is turned upwards, her voice raised into a sing-song voice as she continues to pull a man along, across the stone path, onto the sidewalks. "it's more like an older place? really out of the way, the path is just a lil bit sketchy-" she turns her head back, slightly, her bright grin doesn't falter "but you'll love it, promiiiiise~" it wasn't gonna be that bad. i mean, she wasn't planning on killing a dude and dumping his body in an alleyway. [break][break]

she has, but that doesn't mean she'll do that to him. god. [break][break]

"it's still. bit of a walk, through, so why don't you fill me in with what you've been up to?" because it's been so long! what kind of friend would she be, if she doesn't at least try to learn what he's been up to? honestly, probably better than her, who pretty much lives underwater now. ah well. he doesn't need to know that.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 23:14:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”A hole in the wall sorta place, then…?” he mused, continuing alongside her as she so graciously and energetically pulled him along. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he rose a brow at her before directing his eyes forward, once more. ”Singing high praises. Hope it lives up to the hype, man~.”[break][break]

The latter of the statements had been followed by a quick flick to the side of her head, all before he gently, yet leisurely parted his arm from hers in favor of slipping his hands into his pockets as they walked along. His eyes directed themselves along the path and the sights to see for a smaller while before shifting up towards the skies above them, and he pursed his lips with an amused, lingering remnant of a smile upon them at the note of her question.[break][break]

”Uhh… Let’s just say a lotta shit, honestly. Way too much to talk about, otherwise~.”

@brody [break]
notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 20:23:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"hm? oh, nah, not a place to eat, silly~" [break][break]

did he think that she was taking him out somewhere to eat? yeah, she could, probably later in the evening. but for now, the day was still young, and there's plenty of time for that! later! what she's more excited is the little surprise that she's set up for him, although that depends on how much of an upstanding citizen he is. [break][break]

it'd be a shame if he didn't like it, but she's understand. really! her disappointment would just be immeasurable. [break][break]

her response to his flick only makes her chuckle, though. man doesn't change, no matter how many years have passed - though maybe he's gotten a fair bit taller? since high school? man, things really are different. he's different, now, with his whole built empire after living long enough as some rich people's kid. [break][break]

she's different, now, after living as a demon in rocket. but if you'll ask her what's wrong, the response will be 'absolutely nothing'. [break][break]

"oh come on!" there's a skip and a jump in her walk, her smile and gaze burns just as brightly as they always did "cause i'm pretty much living out of my van, right now~." she'll say it with such a casual hum, starting to poke at a man's side with a smirk to her lips "c'mon, spill the beans." poke "spill 'em, spill 'em~" poke.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 21:16:24 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He shook his head, grinning as his tongue poked between his lips in jest.[break][break]

”You,” he laughed, pressing a fingertip against her head before knocking it back, ”just gotta settle with being in the dark~.” His hand found its way onto her face soon after the words and gesture, alike, before softly beginning to smother her as they walked along. ”Aside from a few other people, it’s stuff that only my teams know about~.”[break][break]

He moved his hand away and slipped it into his pocket, though not without taking a faint step towards her to nudge her while continuing along.[break][break]

”Friend or not, I intend for it to stay that way for now~.”[break][break]

With a deep breath, he hummed a sigh out while bringing his eyes upon the concrete before them, only straying them long enough to note any interesting spectacles along the way before focusing upon the streetlights and street signs strewn along their path. Only a brief silence overcame him as he thought about her earlier words, and he glanced towards her yet again.[break][break]

”...You said it wasn’t a place to eat, though?” he asked, raising a brow. ”Exactly what kinda place is it, then?”

@brody [break]
notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 7:21:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

her first reaction to getting a hand smothered in her face? obviously, it's to lick it, so she does, if only to get his hand away. "wow, fine, don't tell your friend about some big plans of yours~" then from there, she blows a playful raspberry at him. [break][break]

well if he wasn't going to spill the beans, it just means walking more quickly, right? walking quicker and walking swifter! just so they can get to the place they wanna be, down their old neighbourhood, past a few streets that she's visited whenever she had to come to rustboro for a competition. ah, the good old days. [break][break]

"someplace fun~" brody isn't one to spoil the surprise. she holds a finger to her lips in a hushing gesture, casually walking a pace ahead with a skip to her step. "actually.. it might be quicker if we take a short cut." cutting a corner between two buildings, she wear a grin to her lips. [break][break]

"how comfy are you doing a lil parkour?"

[/quote]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 18:26:16 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”...Wait, what—?”[break][break]

He’d listened leisurely and with an ongoing sense of idle amusement as they walked along, though upon noting her later words, he couldn’t help but pause in both stride and mind, alike, as his head turned towards her once more. His eyes bore into her as the inquiry caught up to him, and he glanced to the side in thought as if reaffirming what she’d said before bringing his gaze towards her once more.[break][break]

He opened his mouth.[break]
He closed it when nothing came out.[break][break]

And soon after, he tried again, that time with a successful, ”I…can’t exactly say I’ve done it before…?” despite the skepticism clearly heard within the words. ”Why exactly would we need to do that on the way to wherever we’re going—?”

@brody [break]
notes

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:01:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"oh, y'know. backflipping off buildings, sliding under vents, the usual." [break][break]

the sarcasm bleeds through with her toothy grin, leading into a chuckle. "nothin' too crazy. just hopping fences, a tiny bit of climbin' and a bit of hoppin' around." she blows a raspberry as she turns a corner, right into an alleyway. ruby red eyes fall on the rusting metal fence they begin to approach. [break][break]

and with a deep breath, the woman takes off into a sprint to jump up the fence, slightly, before her fingers can grip onto the diamond holes. with the momentum, she pulls herself up, and quickly hops over it. [break][break]

she watches from the other side, with a grin on her lips, then shrugs. "or you could call one of your fancy pokemon to carry you over" she rests a hand to her hip "like a coward~." the fence isn't even that high. it's.. maybe just a bit taller than he is.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
memory lane [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2022 23:45:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: