Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
True Grit (GYM)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 9:58:35 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

When was the last time Elinor had been to Dewford? Honestly? She couldn’t remember. In fact, a lot of things had happened lately, so many things in fact that they all blurred together into one big mess of events. And that’s why she had come here. Not as a member of the Council, but as a simple trainer seeking the glorification of her career. She was here in the hopes that this little detour might provide some simple comfort of normalcy, for Arceus knows she needed it.

A deep sigh escaped her as she looked upon the entrance to the Dewford Gym. The Grit Badge, if anyone could do it, it would be her. But today she wasn’t about to do the traditional challenge. Recent events had shown her, that she couldn’t rely on the simple rules of engagement that was a normal Pokémon battle. No, she had to be prepared for anything.

Dressed in an outfit that could best be described as a simple black training attire. She would enter the territory of behind her a Sceptile followed. Its eyes filled with the seriousness befitting his status. Of course, she had called ahead, making sure there was an available spot for the challenge, rather than simply showing up.

“Hello, I am here for the agreed-upon challenge?” She announced eyes scanning the area to see if she could find the Leader here.

OOC: Gym Challenge thread (Non-traditional)

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
True Grit (GYM)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 2:19:00 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

The interior of the Dewford Gym is dominated by a large, open area, at the center of which a low, circular pool is inset in the floor. Most noticeably, the rear wall of the building appears to be conspicuously absent, massive rolling panels retracted to either side to reveal a clear view of the golden sands and lapping azure shallows along the Dewford shoreline.
[break][break]
Closer to the walls ringing the room appear to be the accoutrements of...well, an actual gym. A Scorbunny and a Tyrogue are currently occupied running laps around the edge of the room, one scarcely overtaking the other before the positions change - a close race, by all appearances. In one corner, a Rillaboom performs push-ups while a beaming Eevee sits on his back, mewling happily.
[break][break]
In the space closest to the door, a Machamp maneuvers four heavy dumbbells, one in each hand, muscles straining as he performs rep after rep. At length, he stops, allowing his hands to fall to his waist. A broad, dark-haired man thumps the fighting-type on the shoulder with a boisterous whoop, whipping a clean white towel from around his neck and tossing it over the Machamp's shoulder as he re-racks the weights with a series of heavy clanks.
[break][break]
"Take five, brah, that was great! Legs next, or you'll fall over, y'feel me?" Beau grins crookedly at the Machamp before turning his attention to the new arrival. "Oh, sweet, you found the place!" he enthuses, striding over to his guest as though the Dewford Gym could conceivably be mistaken for anything else. "Miss Anderson, from the Council, yeah? Pretty cool of you to come all the way out here, I hope you're ready for a good time!"
[break][break]
His gaze slips past her for just a moment, raking over her Sceptile companion before he offers the other pokémon a wink and a jaunty thumbs-up. "I'm all set up for you, if you wanna follow me?"
[break][break]
He directs his query to Elinor, identifying the missing rear wall of the gym with a tilt of his head before turning and walking in the direction of the beach beyond, his feet quickly finding a low series of wooden steps that descend seamlessly from the gym floor to the sandy beach below. "It'll be fun, I promise," he offers over his shoulder with a grin.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

Notes: GRIT BADGE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:500px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:12px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:10px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
True Grit (GYM)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 0:11:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: