Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 19:24:36 GMT
ana fell Avatar
The sun was low in his cradle but the sky was still bright with the long days of summer as Cyg slipped out of her backpack straps and pulled down the zipper.

“You hungry?” she asked, not looking up from where she was fishing for her wallet. “There’s some pretty good food trucks in the park. Whatcha in the mood for?”

They were standing in the middle of a small, stone-laid circle, with a fountain at its center; the late day crowds milled around them, growing smaller and smaller by the minute.

wearing
@aver
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 6:10:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
avery curled his hands around the strap of his bag, his attention pulling as it follows a couple. their loud laughter echoed in the small square, and he allows himself for a singular moment to feel envy at their connection.
[break][break]
then he's pulled back to reality.
[break][break]
"uhh," his go-to answer would've been tacos, but the last thing he wanted to do was sit in a public restroom for half-an-hour regretting that decision later. not wanting to make a fool of himself, and just generally a really fickle person, he shrugs and half-smiles in her direction.
[break][break]
"i trust you. surprise me?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".avery"] --accent:#d4c085; [/newclass]

[newclass=".avery"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .avery blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .avery blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 1:34:57 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg snorts, raising an eyebrow. Trust. “I’d say tacos, buuuut I’m not sure if I trust food truck carne asada.” It’s half-joke, all truth. “There’s a good barbecue truck that’s generally pretty safe because you can’t really pull brisket unless it’s cooked to a safe amount.” She tilts her head. “Or… falafel.”

She elects, in the end, for the falafel cart. She got a roasted eggplant and hummus, let Avery order what he wanted, and then picked a table for them to sit at, under a little umbrella.

“So what do you do when you’re not pressganging people into beach cleanups?” she asked, wiping her hands on her napkin.

wearing
@aver

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 22:56:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","avery"]
food was food, especially to someone as broke as avery usually was. he couldn't afford to be picky— literally.
[break][break]
"i've never had falafel," he admits, blinking with doe-like eyes. he follows her to the truck anyways, and in his lifetime goal to be as simple as possible, orders the exact same meal she does.
[break][break]
sitting, he pokes through his food curiously.
[break][break]
"uh, i do a number of odd jobs. the stuff you usually posted on craigslist, y'know?" he chuckles nervously. "uh, what about you? always solicit strangers to beat others up?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".avery"] --accent:#d4c085; [/newclass]

[newclass=".avery"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .avery blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .avery blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".avery .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 23:05:28 GMT
ana fell Avatar
It’s good. The eggplant is a good substitute for meat and the hummus tasted like roasted peppers. “Always,” she said, grinning across the table at him, “it’s cheaper that way.”

The darkness grows a little heavier, the crowds become a little thinner. Streetlamps start to flicker and light. The pavilion they’re in butts up next to a cul-de-sac where the food trucks park, grey slate brick interspersed with pockets of cultivated greenery. Four paths, like spiraling Octillery arms, branch off in separate directions, each now disappearing deeper into the park.

“The people we’re dealing with are Pokemon poachers,”
Cyg said, tone conversational, acting for all the world like they’re discussing their meal-- which was the plan. “They move through the park at night, pretending to be loading and unloading supplies for the food trucks, which is why it’s been so hard to track them. One box might have a bunch of stolen Pokemon and the next has burger buns, or something.”

She smothers a yawn on the back of her hand.

“We’ll go take a walk and stay in the area. We have to keep an eye out for the park ranger-- city government, not the League Rangers, really-- but that shouldn’t be too hard. Once he’s done his rounds we sneak back in, do some clobbering, and find the stolen cargo.”

Therefore liberating it for the glory of Rocket.

wearing
@aver

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lapwing [m, c]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 6:12:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: