2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
MINT & CYGNE VS. THE WORLD
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 3:20:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Yeah?! Could've fooled me!" he said wit ha light shove at Cygne. She doesn't seem convinced when he prattles off about intelligence and the sort. And he smiles regardless. "Trust me! You're fine!" He's not the brightest crayon in the box but he had something to offer. If not, Rocket should've killed him ages ago.

"It's cute, and it adds just a little sparkle~" he said nodding enthusiastically. "You don't always have to do crazy eyeshadow looks, you know. Sometimes colored eyeliner and lashes are enough to count as a look." he said before turning away and snatching a pack of stick on jewels. "These too. Instant sparkle. As long as it doesn't irritate your skin and all."

For all his suggestions, he's yet to really scoop up much. He just liked looking around a lot. "Oh- let me ask if they're available for the make overs for you." he said just about to dart off. He turns back before he leaves, "Or if you're busy after, we can table this for another time and you can just come over for one?" he offered, giving her a double thumbs up.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 15:52:05 GMT
ana fell Avatar
“Ugh. Lashes.” A technology she had never mastered. Her eyes almost watered at the very thought.

Her fingers trail over the jewel sticks dressed in their plastic wrap. She has no fucking idea what they are, what this newfangled technology might be.

“Oh.” Right, the makeover, the makeover for Cygne, the makeover specifically to kill Cygne-- wait, no, meme too far, meme too far. “Uh. I mean, we’re here, right? We can check. If there’s a long wait I’ll just come over to yours… at some point.”

⚰︎ let's go girls
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 5:47:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Aww, c'mon! Sometiems they can be really fun! Like with tinsel or colored glitter?" he offered, though he didn't see a set like that just then. That was more so...holidays when he could stock up. He tossed a couple of interesting looking face stickies into his little basket before nodding over at Cygne.

"No, yeah of course! I think-" just before he could dart off to find an employee, one stop to check in on them and how they're doing. They inform them that the makeovers are booked for today and that there isn't really enough employees to handle walk ins. Mint glanced around the small department store before nodding. "I can always schedule you one later~" he said. Though probably in Lillycove instead. "Wanna cash out and get some Starbucks?" he asked, giving Cygne an out if she needed it. They'd been hanging out for a few hours now.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 17:49:48 GMT
ana fell Avatar
“IDK, they always make me look like I’m about to fly away when I blink,” Cyg explained, gesturing vaguely at her eyes with a sweep of her fingers, “and, also, how do you put them on?” She always uses too much glue or smears her mascara. There are too many rules, with makeup!

When their attempt to queue for a makeover is denied, Cyg holds in the sigh of relief she didn’t realize had been building in her chest.

“That’s fine. I trust you near my face more than any stranger.” She nods at his suggestion of coffee. “Please. Mediocre coffee-- that, at least, I know.”

⚰︎ let's go girls

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,994 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 6:22:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: