[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The sea looks pretty today, right Reiner?"
[break][break]
Blue skies, bright days, gentle ocean tides lapping at sandy shores. Once, she would have said that the day couldn't possibly get any better but now, she's come to realise that true happiness is something she can grasp when she spends time with and Reiner.
[break][break]
And of course, true to her promise made, she's trying to spend today doing something good. Even if the world doesn't believe in her, she hangs onto Eva's hopes and treats them like a glimmer of hope for herself - Change always starts from somewhere, all she needs to do is try to take the first few steps.
[break][break]
"I know she told me about how there was a lonely Ampharos... but she said she'd be coming too." Her murmurs are barely audible over the cawing of Wingulls, but a quick nudge from Reiner makes her look up with a smile. "You're right, she'll be here for sure!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 21:03:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Of course, she would be there. She would never break a promise to Eris. She’s already seen so much growth in the child and spurs her own hope in herself. If Eris can believe in change and in herself, Eva can carry that over that success to other parts of her life. In world where she feels that she’s failing, Eris gives her a bit of joy.

[break][break]

“Eris!” she calls from across the grassy knoll just beneath the lighthouse. Her reaches up to give the child an enthusiastic wave incase her voice was drowned out by the roaring of the waves or the cawing of the Wingull.

[break][break]

A brisk job takes her up the small hill to meet Eris and Renier at the top, “Hey there,” she says between a few heavy breaths, “Beautiful up here, huh?” she takes a moment to take in the view and turn her gaze up towards the lighthouse that towers over them.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 7:30:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How her eye lights up at the sight of , her arms flailing wildly as she waves back with all her might.
[break][break]
"Miss Eva!! Look at how big the lighthouse is!" It's rather obvious but it's about the only thing that comes to Eris' mind in that very moment. "Like uhm... a giant treehouse! That'd be cool... Someday, I'm gonna make a giant treehouse next to a big lake!!"
[break][break]
The only time she'd close remotely close to having a waterside treehouse was the time that the kids had secretly built a base within the Tree of Life but now that was gone, lost to the endless hunger of an outerbound alien. Still, that won't keep her from dreaming. Nor will it keep her from getting on with their task for the day!
[break][break]
"When you told me that we gotta cheer an Ampharos up, I wasn't really sure what to do..." As she speaks, she's rummaging through her satchel, readily pulling out items as she describes each of them. "I brought some pokemon candy, and colouring books... And! And lotsa string to tie friendship bracelets!"
[break][break]
Reiner merely snorts at the fumbling, temporarily slipping away from Eris' side to give Eva an affectionate nudge.
[break][break]
"The weather forecast said that it was gonna be a pretty sunny day too!! If we just wanted to go exploring and all!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 5:50:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva follows Eris’s gesture up towards the large lighthouse beside them. She smiles at the child’s excitement, “Yes, it’s quite impressive!” it really is. At the mention of a treehouse beside the lake, Eva thinks of her own lake and wonders if Eris would be just as enthusiastic if Eva helped her build a treehouse there.

[break][break]

The smile fades subtly at the thought of their little complication, . Would Eva forever be forced to live two lives? Likely.

[break][break]

Eva hands drifts up to give the large feline a friendly scratch behind the ears and across his chin when prompted by Renier, “Hello to you too, big guy,” she greets as Eris rummages through her sack, “Friendship bracelets sound fun! I haven’t made one of those in years!” Probably like 15 years to be exact.

[break][break]

Her gaze shifts back up to the lighthouse, “Well, let’s check as see how the Ampharos is doing, shall we? Maybe it has something it wants to do,” they could be picky pokemon, “Lead the way, Eris!” Eva gestures towards the lighthouse.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 6:15:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no missing the faded smile on 's face, nor can Eris ignore the pang in her heart. It's partially her fault that she has so much on her mind, what with how she and had gone for one another's throats...
[break][break]
But she won't touch on such subjects until Eva seems ready to broach it.
[break][break]
Reiner's receptive to the scratch, perhaps even letting out a low purr as a rare smile tugs at the edges of his lips. And Eris, on the other hand, is ready to lead the way when she hears an approval of her plans. But as she pats Reiner's shoulder to signal him in guiding her, he nudges at her bandaged left arm and gives a quick nod towards Eva.
[break][break]
"Oh, right." She murmurs, starting to walk beside the Luxray as she quietly sinks into her thoughts. Not too long after, she nods to herself and reaches for the bandages, tugging just enough to reveal a strange mark glowing a soft pink.
[break][break]

[break]
"If you could keep this a secret of sorts! I uhm... I don't really know what it does per se?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 17:44:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva can hardly blame and for their actions. There was a lot of emotion clouding their judgement. Or so, Eva likes to think. They are both children, because she literally in a child and in his failure to think of the consequences of his actions. In a way, she blames herself for not being there. Could she have made a difference? Would Eris still have her other eye? Would she still be surrounded by so much hate? Perhaps.

[break][break]

It’s a mistake to swell on the past. It’s already happened and aside from traveling back in time, nothing will change it.

[break][break]

Her emerald eyes glance down to peer at the bandage Eris tugs from her arm, “What the-“ she gasps, expecting to a scar or something, not a tattoo. It stops the doctor in her tracks and she leans in the peer closer at it, “Who did this to you?!” who dare tattoo a child with a marking she doesn’t even know the meaning of?!

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 22:29:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Nothing can prepare her for the reaction that has, her eyes widening as she hops a little. The pink glow melts as a trick of the sunlight, the strangeness of the mark making her wonder whether showing it was a good idea.[break][break]

"I- uhm, M- Mesprit! A Lake Guardian!" She fumbles with her words, looking to Reiner for answers but finding none. "It's... I've seen it quite a few times."[break][break]

Her steps hurry, her hands pushing on the lighthouse door as she lets herself in and turns her gaze anywhere but towards Eva. Or well, she would have if there hadn't been an Ampharos lying flat on the floor in front of them when they first step in.[break][break]

"Oh. Are you... okay?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 17:29:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Shit, she didn’t mean to startle Eris as well. As the child hurries off, Eva bites her lip and quickly follows after her, “I-I’m sorry Eris, I didn’t mean to frighten you it just . . . caught me by surprise,” her longer legs bring her back to the child’s side as they reach the lighthouse door. Eva has questions, so many questions, but the sight of the Ampharos lying across the floor flips a switch to doctor mod.

[break][break]

“Blade, pack,” she Gallade disappears in a flash of light, TELEPORTING to retrieve the doctor’s medical pack in case they need it, “Ampharos? Can you hear me?” she articulate as she kneels down to the floor, placing gentle hands on the pokemon’s side. Hopefully it was just sleeping . . . and if that was the case, she hoped she wasn’t about to get a quick jolt from a rude awakening.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 9:26:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's all very strange, if that's really the appropriate term to describe how her life has been thus far. Witnessing a murder, losing sight in her left eye, seeing her pa rise from the dead, nearly dying a few times in the process. And to top things off, the region is going to be destroyed by a literal rock.[break][break]

"I uhm... Razz told me that I should ask you about it." She murmurs, remembering to leave out the part where he'd also told her about not letting Matias cloud her decisions. But all of it comes second to the Ampharos, who seems... to be breathing normally despite its weird position on the ground. In fact, as begins to lay her hands on it, it rolls over with a sigh, its eyes rather dull as it looks to the intruders.[break][break]

Then with a little bit of time, it pushes itself up to a sitting position, its arms tucked between its feet as it hunches over. Its tail barely wags, its coat thinner than any normal Ampharos that she's ever seen. All in all, it has Eris and Reiner standing off to the side to avoid crowding, tethering on eggshells as they observe the poor thing.[break][break]

"You look like you could use a bit of sun?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 17:12:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The tattoo is (momentarily) forgotten, and Eva focuses her attention on the Ampharos. The pokemon does shift beneath her gentle touch. Luckily, there’s no retaliation and shock of electricity to follow. The pokemon doesn’t seem critical, so Eva stands and gives it some space as it rises to its feet.

[break][break]

Her face twists in shock as the sight of the disheveled, unkempt pokemon. With a dull, thin hair coat and lethargic movements, it’s easy to see the pokemon is in less than good health, “Hmph, what’s going on, buddy?” she looks around the dark interior of the lighthouse, there’s little natural light penetrating into the building. The food she spies in the corner if nothing short of the pokemon equivalent of junk food.

[break][break]

“You’ve really let yourself go,” she murmurs, walking towards the pile of food to inspect it carefully. Or whoever was taking care of this Ampharos wasn’t doing a good job, “This is nothing but junk,” she sighs, poking at one of the wrappers.

[break][break]

Eva stands to usher everyone back outside, including the Ampharos, “C’mon buddy, Vitamin D time.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:21:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]From what she remembers of her own Flaaffy, the Ampharos line of pokemon tend to be picky eaters that really don't resort to junk food unless there's no other option. That or her Flaaffy is just a troublemaker.[break][break]

In either case, she watches as the Ampharos squints at the sunlight streaming through the doorway, dragging its tail across the floor as it begrudgingly moves towards it. And as it stumbles right past her into broad daylight, it lets out a weak bleat, sitting right down on the ground once more.[break][break]

Curiosity gets the better of Reiner, his mane brushing against the other as he lets out several Sparks of greeting. That seems to jolt the Ampharos, its focus now turned to the Luxray as its tail gently sweeps from side to side. It even sticks a hand out to pat him on the cheeks, creating a little buzz as electricity courses through their connection.[break][break]

"I wonder who takes care of it."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 18:41:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Blade suddenly appears with the medic pack but sees the Ampharos sulking forward. He’s relieved to see the pokemon alive and simply stands back to let the electric-types do their thing.

[break][break]

Eva scoops up one of the Rage Candy bars to glance at the ingredients as she follows the pokemon outside. It seem reluctant, but hopefully would find a spark of energy in the bright sun, “I’m not sure, but we should definitely put this on the local Head Ranger’s radar,” she’ll have to remind herself who that is when she gets back to the lab.

[break][break]

“We should probably get a little blood sample while we’re here to make sure there’s nothing metabolically wrong . . . especially after all this,” she wave the candy bar in the air, “Would you like to help?” she remembers the child’s fascination when she let her use the stethoscope. Eva had always admired Eris’s curious mind.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 9:17:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's this glint of interest that shows as she spies the medic pack that Blade holds, the girl standing on her tippy toes as she tries to take a closer peek at it.[break][break]

"Blood sample?" She remembers how she's done it before under Lenore's supervision, and continues to practice it whilst monitoring Reiner's health by the week. As far as she knows, the Pokerus hasn't done anything bad to his system but she still isn't too sure what such a virus entails.[break][break]

"I wanna! I can kinda do it!"[break][break]

That aside, she's leaping at the chance to do it. But Reiner gently tugs on her arm, looking at before pointing to her left eye with his tail. As harsh as it might be to hammer the past into her head, Eris knows that she probably shouldn't be taking risks when she still has problems with depth perception.[break][break]

"W- well... I don't... always manage to hit the spot..." Her voice falters, a hand gingerly reaching to feel the scar over her eye as she pulls away. "I've been practicing though."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 22:40:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva grinned, noticing Eris’s obvious fascination with the pack. She took a hold of it and placed it on the ground for the child to take a better look inside. Its meticulously organized with a variety of syringes, needles, medicines, some berries, sample collection tubes, etc. Eva know exactly which pockets to go to for the necessary materials. She pulls out a but of salve she’s made from her Roserade’s Stun Spore. The thick lotion numbs local areas, making things like a blood draw more pleasant for her patients.

[break][break]

Reiner’s reminder of her handicap breaks Eva’s heart as well. Guilt swells inside her and the melancholy look that crosses her features is impossible to hide. He did that to her . . . which make her feel like she did that to her. It’s a similar feeling she gets when she sees the scars torn across ’s back. The knot in her throat tightens and she swallows any threat of tears forming at the corners of her emerald eyes.

[break][break]

“I trust you,” she smiled, turning to hand Eris the supplies. Plus, she would be there to guide her, “Just give the salve a few minutes to soak in,” with that she moved towards the rather content Ampharos. With a gentle touch, she applied a generous amount along the jugular groove of the pokemon’s long neck.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Together Again || C
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 13:12:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"] sure has a way with words, always managing to find the best things to say just to put those little nagging anxieties to rest. Those simple words of 'I trust you' fills her heart with warmth, a sensation akin to the way that she'd feel when gave her hugs when she came back home from her little adventures.[break][break]

"Okay!" Her smile is a ray of sunshine simply piercing through the stormy clouds that once loomed across her expression, the horrible thoughts quietly banished as she carefully takes hold of the supplies. "What do all these do? And the salve? Does it help make it feel less painful? Why don't the doctors ever use something like that when they take my blood?"[break][break]

There's a bit of a pause as she looks at Reiner, and the Luxray merely looks back at her whilst scrunching his nose.[break][break]

"Oh yeah... we were meant to have a check-up after the whole... brain bubble thing, huh?"[break][break]

Sure it had been quite a few months since it had happened, but that wouldn't stop the doctors from worrying about her condition.[break][break]

"I don't wanna go."[break][break]

Not that she had even gone for the original appointment. Or the ones that had been rescheduled after that.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]