Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
Summer Blues [C] [VV] (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 7:29:12 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
A beautiful night, bonfires lighting the sands before Noah, a sky filled with stars and the occasional firework making things shine and light perfectly. The mood was there, the summer was there. Waiting under the night sky was Noah, getting mentally ready to go on what would seem like a perfect date with the most perfect girl he knew. Hailee. "You got this my boy! You got this!" Noah would mentally repeat to himself trying to hype himself up, it was just another outing with Hailee, nothing more, right? Don't mind all the others around him using the beautiful night and the happenings around them, never mind his own feelings towards her either.

Before arriving at the beach side to wait for Hailee he would have made sure to get them both something to drink from his favorite juice shop, Noah himself would have picked up a fresh passion fruit juice but instead of water he would ask for milk, for Hailee he would always try to get her fresh apple juice, one of her favorites as far as he was aware. His choice had come from the fact that passion fruit was a natural calming agent and on Arceus he needed that right now.

Slurping on the straw not trying to rush through his juice he would wait there patiently. Him not trying to get too anxious, he felt happy and it was that kind of anxiety that was good, almost like butterfrees on his stomach. For once he had even tried to pick out a nice outfit to try and match Hailee's own beauty and amazing tastes. The choice were a little too flashy for his own taste but he hoped that she would enjoy it. He was happy, after all the chaos that had been happening around Hoenn it was always nice to have a moment like this just between the two.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]NOTES GO HERE.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 10:41:32 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
Today had been a busy day. Deep Diving for treasures, Sun bathing, eating yummy food sponsored from Noah's family restaurant, the dunk tank, the first round of the swimsuit competition. Hailee had been extremely active. And the night was young and she was still in the mood to have a good time.

Noah had invited her out for watching fireworks on the beach and Hailee happily agreed. After stopping by home only for a quick shower she was back out here again feeling refreshed. Summer was her favorite season. She felt most alive during the summer. It reminded her of her youth when she was back in school and she would party all the time not worrying about the fact that she needed to wake up early the next morning.

Summer nights were honestly her favorite part. It's when the steamy temperatures of the day melt into the cool of the night and the stars are out and shining bright. Hailee had most of her creative breakthroughs on nights like this. With all the heavy shit that had been going on in Hoenn lately it was nice to take a break and enjoy the peace for what it was while she still could. Who knew how long she'd be able to do this in the future.

Walking along the soft sand with her heels in her hand, the moonlight made the sequins on her one piece glitter and glow. She was pretty proud of this outfit. It was the perfect summer attire. Breathable fabric that was fitted in the right places and loose where it needed to be. Accented with a straw hat, shades, a glass bead bracelet and rhinestone studded heels, the outfit went from beach babe to classy beauty in an instant.

Raijin was perched on her shoulder. He'd been feelin a little unwell during the day but was much better now. He wanted to make up for lost time spent with his favorite person by coming out with her tonight and she agreed. She missed hanging with her little guy anyway, she hoped Noah wouldn't mind.

She spotted him pretty quickly, he was kinda hard to miss. A hot blonde perched on a towel alone during the night festivities. Hailee didn't miss the stares of some of the girls and guys around them. What really had her stunned was his outfit. Normally Noah wasn't as gifted in the art of fashion as she was.

He wasn't terrible just not...gifted. But tonight was different. Tonight he looked good. Hailee stood there stunned for a moment with her jaw slightly agape as she took in his ensemble. An Alolan shit that was cut and fitted to his body perfectly. The tightness of the shirt made sure to show off his build in the right way.

And to accentuate his muscles the top few buttons were popped open exposing his chest to the breeze. Wow. Paired with white shorts with netted exposure on the sides and a red braided belt for color and brown sandals, Noah looked like the picture perfect surfer boy that belong center-fold in a magazine.

"Holy shit you're hot." Hailee said to him as she approached. Her smile quickly replaced her shock as she waved at him along with Raijin. "Color me impressed Mr. Camus. I've never seen this side of you before." Hailee smirked, "Did you get dressed up for little 'ol me?" she asked as she dramatically placed a hand on her chest. "You gotta be careful, you might have me fall for you if you keep it up." Hailee teased with a wink before sitting down beside him.

"Ahh," she sighed as she leaned back a bit after taking her hat off and setting her things to the side. "It feels so nice out here!" She said as she turned to glance at him. "Thanks for inviting me." she beamed as she nudged her shoulder against his. "When do the fireworks start?"
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:55:17 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

Quickly swallowing as he heard a very familiar voice, if Noah had been a Tirtouga he was sure that he would have chocked on the straw and died right on the spot from asphyxiation. Coughing up trying to catch back his breath, he had no idea if that was his natural reaction to Hailee calling him hot out of the blue or just how amazing she looked under the moon and starlight, a sudden flash from a fire work above them illuminating her under even more colorful lighting bringing out the beauty even more. "Me hot!?" Noah would say pointing at himself. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror!? You've been turning eyes the whole day!" Making small jokes was his own way to hide how flustered and flabbergasted he was at the girl in front of him.

"Oh this!? Yeah yeah! I asked for help at the clothes store... Although the guy working there got a little too... Hands on for my liking. Buuuuuut I'm glad you like it!" Noah would respond to her with the biggest smile on his life, cheeks slowly becoming more and more red as Hailee spoke. "Oh really now!? If it works it works!" Noah would cheekily reply back at her remarks about her falling for him, perhaps her previous comment giving him too much of a confidence boost or maybe his nerves were finally settling down now that Hailee was here.

Scooting up a little closer to her as she sat down and giving her a light bump with his elbow. "Here! I got you some apple juice on my way here, it should still be cold." He would hold out the sealed plastic cup and a straw towards her. "Yeah. After all the shit you've been through I thought it would be nice to just have a nice night like this." It's been a rough time for everyone but Noah didn't care about everyone right now, he cared about the girl next to him. "There's been some random fire works here and there but I do believe it should start close to midnight." He would say staring towards the sea and the illuminated sky in front of them. "OH" He would say with slight surprise and reach out towards a backpack that was on his other side, pulling out a pokemon treat bag. "I didn't forget you little one!" He'd offer a treat towards Hailee's little Emolga.

"How did your day go?" Noah knew about the swimsuit contest, he had been there cheering for her every inch of the way but he was still curious what else she was up to while he was busy trying to learn to Mantine Surf, plot twist it wasn't going well so he had hoped that her own day had gone better than his own.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]This thread will either kill Noah or give him a reason to live LOL

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 10:11:49 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Watching Noah get all flustered had to be one of Hailee's favorite past times for sure. Once seated Raijin hopped over to take his place in her lap. While doing so Noah scooted closer to her before bumping against her elbow. "Here! I got you some apple juice on my way here, it should still be cold." he said as he handed her sealed plastic cup, dripping in condensation, and a straw.

Hailee's eyes practically lit up at those magical words as she grabbed the cup from him. "Oh wow, thank you so much." She said as she ripped the paper off the straw and used the straw to pierce the seal. She didn't wait to take a sip. Instead quickly letting the sugary goodness slip down her throat. She hummed happily as she rocked side to side, a clear sign she enjoyed her little treat.

Noah knew her so well at this point. She didn't even have to remind him of the things she loved. It could be something she mentioned in passing and he would always remember it. Hailee paused from drinking and glanced down at her cup with a smile. Now that she really thought about it, Noah's always been like this. Looking out for her and staying by her side.

Perhaps it's because of all the mess and stress she's been under lately with Hoenn but it felt like she'd just noticed how good Noah's been to her. Since back in high school he's always had her best interests at heart and she felt a little guilty because Hailee wasn't sure if she could say the same.

"Yeah. After all the shit you've been through I thought it would be nice to just have a nice night like this." Noah spoke up again almost as if he had read her mind. Hailee stared up at him with wide eyes before glancing up at the sky. Yeah a night like this. She hadn't really given herself much time to think lately. Really just piling things up on her plate until she was so busy she couldn't afford time to think.

Thinking lead to complications and reminders that life was surely beginning to spiral out of control. Ever since her mission on Mt. Pyre with the rest of her ranger team....Hailee hadn't really been the same. She was sure it was the same for the rest of them. But knowing all of that and the increased stress Noah must be under, he was stilling keeping an eye out for her. He really was...

"Sweet." She said with a soft smile on her lips. "You're really sweet. Thank you for all of this." Hailee said as she turned to look at him. He answered her earlier question about when the fireworks show should start before noticing her little friend perched on her lap, who had been looking at Noah expectantly this entire time.

"OH" Noah exclaimed as he turned to dig around in his backpack. "I didn't forget you little one!" he said before handing over a treat to Raijin. "Emoo!" Raijin exclaimed happily as he began to nibble on his treat. "You're so spoiled." Hailee chimed in with a giggle. Then again, she didn't have much room to talk. Noah spoiled her too.

"How did your day go?" he asked while Hailee took another sip of her apple juice. "It was great!" she said as she turned excitedly towards him. "I started off the morning with some Mantine Surfing and landed a Primarina Twist on the first try!" she exclaimed happily. "I feel like I could've pushed myself to do a little more but I didn't want to be too daring. But I was really proud of me and my partner." she said before taking another quick sip.

"Then I went deep diving with Lili, that was fun. Afterwards we grabbed lunch at your parents pop up shop. I assume you were off having loads of fun since I didn't see you there when I went. But your parents told me they would tell you I dropped by when they saw you next." She continued to rattle off her day in detail to Noah. "And the swimsuit contest!" she said as she clasped her hands together, "It was everything I dreamed it would be." she said as she stared dreamily up at the stars.

"I think I really made a good first impression too. The crowd was totally eating me and Fiora up. They gave us so much energy on the stage." she smiled, "Oh and the other contestants looked so good! I got tons of inspiration from their swimsuits too. I can't wait to try them out." Scratching Raijin on his head while he polished off his treat she turned to look at Noah. "What about you? How was your day?"
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 12:55:02 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

"You're really sweet" That sentence played over and over inside his head, like a song stuck on loop, that might have been the simplest compliment that Hailee had ever given him but something truly hit different inside his brain. It just felt straight from the heart, not a way to tease him or to make him flustered but something sincere and pure. He couldn't help but smile while watching the sky for those seconds of full admiration for the girl next to him. He wasn't doing this for the "Thank yous" He really just wanted to see her smile and to give her small breaks to breath between the rough days.

Looking back towards the adorable Emolga who had happily received his gift he would give the little one a warm smile. He saw pokemon as extensions of their trainers so seeing one of Hailee's pokemon doing well and happy also made him feel warm inside. He didn't think Hailee really knew just how much she changed his life for the better. As someone who had always taken things sitting down so he could see those around him happy to someone who was making his own choices and making people happy by being himself instead of of just pleasing everyone out of some some self given obligation. She had shown him a side of the world he wasn't used to, freed him from metaphorical shackles and he respected and looked up to her for that.

Losing himself in her world was just like this beach right now, it was pure chaos but there was beauty and happiness in that chaos, it was colorful and filled with joy, there were dark patches which could be considered the sea in front of them, cruel but at times filled with life and then there was the sky above them filled with stars and endless possibilities. That was how Noah saw Hailee, a mixture of those amazing things all packed into a truly great human being who in his eyes deserved the world and nothing less.

Taking a sip from his own juice he would carefully and quietly listen about her day. it seemed nice, it seemed peaceful and fun like the summer should have been from the start but Hoenn was really out there trying to end itself. He would nod and sip on his drink as she spoke, music to his ears, music that he could lose himself in any day or night. "Oh so you went Mantine Surfing... I see I see. Mhmmm mhmmm." He would say nodding faster than before trying to keep his own failures a later story. "Well, if you push yourself the right amount you'll surely succeed. You're just that kind of person, the hard the challenge the best you do!" Noah knew just how skillful she was when she put her mind to it.

"Diving is still as amazing as I remember. We should go diving some day, without the whole saving Corsola thing!" He would say looking towards the sea, watching the small waves crash to the sands. Peaceful. "Oh! I didn't have the time to go back to the pop up shop, I had to rush straight back home to get ready like this." Noah would say scratching the back of his head, he hadn't seen his parents for the whole day after they gave him the time off.

Oh, there it was. The thing he was actually the most excited to hear about, the swimsuit contest. He knew that Hailee would have participated and would have been popping off! He loved hearing her talk about the things she was passionate about, plus hearing that she was doing well was even better. Taking another sip from his own juice he would listen even more attentively now, like a child hearing the greatest story of their life. Her smile meaning the world to him, he really couldn't keep his eyes away from her smile at all. "Mhmm Mhmm" He would nod while still having the straw in his mouth.

The moment where she would ask how his day was going was the moment he would snap back and realize he was fully losing himself in Hailee's sauce. "Oh me!? Well I think we did the things in the same order actually... Well except the swimsuit contest of course. I don't think I would look as good as you in a bikini." He chuckled. "I gave my best at the Mantine Surf but wasn't exactly able to make anything out of it." He would look down for a bit before picking himself up up again. "After that I went diving to cool down a bit, found some nice little trinkets so that was really nice and chill." It was a simple day but he needed days like those sometimes, a break.

Once again losing himself towards the horizon. "But now I'm here with someone important in my life and honestly that's all I could ask for." Letting a smile slip by as he spoke. "You know a day like this really makes me thing... It might be a little grim but with how our life has been going lately I fear losing you Hailee. I really do." He would look down in front of him a fiddle with a bit of sand. "After the incident, after dealing with crazy cultists... I don't think I would even be here if I didn't have you in my life, it's really hard to explain." A little awkward chuckle leaving his lips. "You're really special, you know that!?" Probably the most sincere thing Noah could have said there which was funny because he could go on and on about her but right at that second that was all he could say otherwise he would likely lose control of his emotions.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 16:40:10 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Oh me!? Well I think we did the things in the same order actually... Well except the swimsuit contest of course. I don't think I would look as good as you in a bikini." Hailee lightly punched him in his shoulder. Noah was always uplifting her but always failed to see himself the way Hailee saw him. "Don't put yourself down Noah. You look great and could do well in the contest too. Bikini or no." she said with a slight chuckle.

"I gave my best at the Mantine Surf but wasn't exactly able to make anything out of it." She nodded understanding. That's really all you could do. Just try your best and have fun. As long as he did that then the end results don't matter so much. "After that I went diving to cool down a bit, found some nice little trinkets so that was really nice and chill."

Hailee nodded as she took another sip of her drink. "Yeah, the fact that we're diving for treasure makes a really good motivator. Plus it's so pretty down there! I really had a good time with that activity." she agreed. She watched him as he turned his gaze up towards the sky before following where he was looking.

"But now I'm here with someone important in my life and honestly that's all I could ask for." Hailee's gaze widened before it softened and she smiled. Noah was important to her too. When had he become such an important person in her life? She wasn't sure. But somewhere down the line Noah had become such a staple in her day to day life that she could no longer think of living this life without him.

Hell, rain or shine, happy or sad, she usually thought of Noah first to share these experiences with. "You know a day like this really makes me think... It might be a little grim but with how our life has been going lately I fear losing you Hailee. I really do." Noah's words brought Hailee back to reality and caused the small smile on her face to fade.

She really hadn't allowed herself room enough to really dwell on this. Ever since she woke up from a mini coma in the hospital after her mission on Mt. Pyre she hadn't been the same. She was bruised and broken, not just physically but emotionally and mentally too. The life she had been living felt like it had been flipped upside down.

They were living in unprecedented times. Nothing she knew was the same and she couldn't make heads or tails of it. Anxiety seeped into her day to day life and the things she once loved she couldn't really focus on. After all, how do you focus when the world around you is falling into chaos. When the threat of it all ending is looming over your shoulder. What do you do?

Hailee pulled her knees close to her chest and hugged herself. "After the incident, after dealing with crazy cultists... I don't think I would even be here if I didn't have you in my life, it's really hard to explain." Hailee nodded slowly. She understood what he meant. After what she went through, if she didn't have Noah to lean on she might've succumbed to the anxiety and pressure of this whole thing. Who knows what she would've done in that dark headspace?

Noah had been her safe haven for a while. Whenever life felt like too much to handle she could always trust to lean on him for support. Even if he didn't have the answers, the fact that someone was there that cared for her enough to give her a hug, take care of her, tell her it's alright, and hold her hand, was enough for her.

"You're really special, you know that!?" Noah asked her as a small chuckle escaped her lips. She smiled and found herself leaning against him now. Releasing the iron grip she had on herself and reaching to hold his hand in hers she spoke, "Not just me." she said softly. "You're one of a kind too." she said with a little giggle.

"You've saved my ass so many times I can't even begin to count. And...I don't know." she said as she stared down at the sand around them. "I guess I just started realizing how much you really do for me and it made me emotional you know?" she said as she squeezed his hand. Her voice cracked ever so slightly. "I...I don't know what I would do without you Noah. Really." she said as she turned to look at him. "And...I'm terrified that something will happen and I'll be alone again." her lips quivered this time. "Everyone I've ever loved has always left me behind."

At this point Noah knew very well about her backstory. "Mom, Dad, Ceri..." This had been why she didn't want to think about it. Pandora's box would open up and suddenly the flood gates were open. She wiped at her eyes with her free hand. "I can't lose you too...." she said in the smallest voice she's ever spoke in. And that was true. Abandonment and rejection were two of the things she feared the most. Those issues that she has, have of course, presented additional problems for Hailee as she's tried to navigate her life dealing with these issues.

That's why she's so committed to enjoying herself at this Splashfest. To forget all of her worries and have the time of her life because she might never get the chance to do so again. As grim as it was to think of. That's probably why she could be honest with Noah here. That and the fact that he was honest with her first.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 6:39:25 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

The small fact that Hailee was enjoying her time at the splashfest meant a lot to Noah, it was as if all the troubles and failures he had been through in the little games and activities had simply vanished and he could joy in there again. He had really seen splashfest as what it should have been. It was a break from the struggles and troubles of the world, a small breather for people like them, the ones that were out there in the front lines most of the times, the ones that didn't know if they would come back home the next morning. In the end of the day he should be thankful for having someone like Hailee by his side, even if he had failed Mantine Surfing fifteen times.

To Noah being there with Hailee felt so natural, it was as if everything they had done had led them to this day, this beach, this night. With every small reaction, with every blink and every smile, he wanted to hold on to those for the rest of his life. The sand under them, the moon in the sky, he wanted to freeze in place so they could be forever in their small safe bubble.

Hailee hadn't only become part of his daily life, she had become part of the family to his parents, she had become a wonder co-worker for the ones in the restaurant and for Noah she had become someone to trust and look up to, someone to love and feel warm around. The anxiety he had from being around her would never go away but to him that was something good, it was the butterflies in his stomach that let him know he would always be excited to see her, the feeling that made him smile whenever he thought of her. The only times such feelings would fade were when he was with her, he would simply feel complete, he would feel safe, warm and happy.

As a test firework would go off and Hailee spoke up. Turning away from the horizon in front of them to face the beautiful girl next to him. Her giggle, her lips, everything she did was perfect in the eyes of the young Ranger, ever if he thought that she was slight wrong about him, he really didn't see himself as someone special to the outside world, not that he wanted to be. In a way he hadn't set out to change the world or to save humanity. He had set out for her, because of her. Ever since they had met for the first time all Noah wanted was to be free with Hailee, to be able to stand with her. "I'm not that special by myself." He would say with a faint smile. "You make me special... You always had that effect on me." Noah would say giving her eye contact, not wanting to miss her for a single second.

Hearing Hailee open up like this meant the world to him. He would linger and listen to every line like it was the last time. He wanted to tell her to never stop talking, he wanted her to just let everything out, he wanted to be her world even if it was for a split second. "You've saved me too." He would shake his head slightly, nodding. "All the times we've hanged out and spent time toge..." He would stop mid sentence when she clasped his hand. A small blush streaking across his cheeks. He could tell just how much she meant it from her trembling voice and the slight quivering lips. Once she had paused for a bit Noah would take her hand and gently place it upon his chest, where his heart would be. "Hailee..." He would say with a smile still holding her hand there. "I.." Pausing for a second to calm down. "I would never let you be alone... I would never leave you behind... I honestly don't even see a future without you, I could never leave someone who I look forward in seeing everyday. Someone I want to spend time with." He wanted her to feel his heart and know that he wasn't lying, he wanted her there and he would fight fate itself for that.

Witnessing tears start to form in his own eyes and in Hailees. The moment he saw her clean away a tear he would take his free hand and reach towards her cheek. "You missed a spot." He would gently rub her cheek with his thumb. "You won't lose me, I promise." He would gently say. Heart beat getting faster and faster by the second. "I want to be yours, Hailee..." Noah would take a deep breath before continuing. "I want to be with you..." He would say while slowly moving his free hand towards her lower cheek, gently pulling her towards him as he moved forward. For too long had Noah held his feelings towards her and he finally had to let her know. He loved her and he really did mean that he wanted to be her's. To him she truly meant the world, at this moment all he wanted was to share himself with her fully. At first with his eyes fixated towards her lips he would then slowly close them, while leaning in for the kiss. Finally taken by his feelings.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]Blushy blushy!!!

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 17:39:30 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Noah took her hand and placed it against his chest near where his heart was. "Hailee..." his voice was extremely gentle and she was reminded of how this was a safe space for her. She didn't need to get worked up or let her emotions get the better of her. "I.." Noah began before pausing again. "I would never let you be alone... I would never leave you behind... I honestly don't even see a future without you, I could never leave someone who I look forward seeing everyday. Someone I want to spend time with."

Hailee's eyes widened as she stared back at him while he spoke. She felt her face begin to heat with each passing phrase he uttered. It was nice to know he felt the same way as her. But this was something else. She felt her chest begin to tighten as she looked back at him. Her heart was thumping so wildly she was scared it would leap out of her chest.

When his hand cupped her cheek she felt her breath catch in her throat. "You missed a spot." he said softly as he gently brushed his thumb across her cheek to wipe away the tears. "You won't lose me, I promise." Something about this moment, this intensity, this intimacy. It was something she hadn't seen coming or expected. But she wasn't mad at it. They were bearing their hearts to one another and for the first time it felt like she was finally seeing what had been in front of her all along.

"I want to be yours, Hailee..." Hailee's face was scorching now and she just knew her blush was reaching all the way to her ears. Noah took a deep breath before continuing. "I want to be with you..." This was so much for her to taken in at once. So he liked her? Since when? Hailee's mind was racing and if she could actually think she would've been able to see all the signs she missed till now. "I..." Hailee breathed but her breath caught when Noah's free hand moved to her cup her face.

At this point Hailee thought she was moments away from dying of a heart attack the way her heart was ramming against her chest. He gently pulled her forward as he pressed his his head against hers. His emerald orbs fixated on her lips intensely and Hailee actively felt her brain shut down. Since when was Noah like this? When did her Noah become so smooth? Hailee's eyes trailed to his lips before Noah closed the gap between them and took her lips with his.

Hailee's eyes widened as she was frozen for a second as her brain tried to play catchup before she felt herself melt into his embrace. This was not a drill it was real. Hailee's eyes fluttered closed as she finally regained her composure reaching for Noah's collar and deepening the kiss and pressing herself closer against him. Noah lips were soft and now that Hailee had a taste she knew she'd soon find herself addicted.

The world around them melted away and it was just the two of them frozen in this space alone. Hailee hadn't expected this but she was glad she was here, present in this moment. Who knew when she would've come to realize her feelings. Hailee had liked Noah for a while now. Of course, he was still her best friend, but beyond that. From the enjoyment she felt in teasing him to how she got the best sleep of her life around him because she was so comfortable with him.

"Noah..." Hailee finally released her hold on him to allow them to breathe. "I.." she paused as she tried to catch her breath. Was it fear causing her to still hesitate? She didn't want that to keep her from being happy, but she also was afraid the next time someone abandoned her she wouldn't be able to make it. She was at the end of her rope. But...she wanted to trust him, trust the promise he made to her. After all he hadn't given her any reason to doubt him before. Hailee gently reached up to touch his face. "I...wanna be with you too."
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 7:01:46 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

As their lips met it was as if everything came to a sudden halt. Like his brain had been in a massive wreck. The world around him crashing like a massive glass wall with every shard having a different memory of him and Hailee. All the times they had stayed up because of school projects. The times they cooked together for home ed. all the times Hailee would try to teach him to sew. The times Noah held her hand because she was sad. the times she hugged him because he was crying. The times they got wasted together. The times Noah watched her her fall asleep. The times they ate together, The times they worked together... Every shard just a memory and behind that glass wall was the two of them, happy together. His life flashing before his very presence as they kissed.

For Noah today would likely mark the best of his life thus far. It was a weird thing to feel but it was true, his life had been a good life but today marks almost a new beginning for him. For once he had let his full feelings take hold of his actions, for once he had fully embraced what Hailee had taught him through all their years near each other. Little did they know that him letting his heart pick would lead him straight back to her and with all the honesty in his heart he was very happy with the choice.

As their lips parted, he would be once again be met by reality. The voice of the beautiful and amazing girl in front of him, calling out his name. He could help but be flustered and red at this point, he hoped it was a natural thing and he wasn't just fumbling away everything. his heart in the other hand was calm, as if it had reached the eye of a storm.

The world still felt if it was in slow-motion for him, he could hear the waves and see the lights from the fireworks lighting everything from the side of his eyes. Lights that would reflect into Hailee's eyes making them even more crystalline and beautiful. All of his senses working at full power. He never wanted to let this moment go. "Your words mean the world to me." That was all he could muster after the kiss and her words to him. He didn't having anything to lock the promise in other than his own words and actions at this point. He was blushing and a little nervous but nothing would stop him from reassuring her that she was everything to him. "I... Sooooo..." Noah would quickly clear his throat before shyly staring deep into Hailee's eyes. "I didn't really bring anything to give you to prove the promise other than myself... So hahaaa Can we kiss again to seal the deal?" His smoothness leaving and his more innocent side coming back out. He wasn't exactly sure what to do despite knowing what he wanted in that situation and that was to have Hailee for himself.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 22:05:17 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Your words mean the world to me." Noah said, clearly still just as flushed as she was. She offered him a warm smile as her hand dropped to her chest. This was the first time in a while she felt this way. If she was honest, after Ceri she'd been afraid to love again. Little did she know that the heart wants what it wants. She'd fallen for Noah and hadn't even realized it.

She knew she would always be a bit anxious for what the future held for the both of them, but at least right now she felt safe in his arms. She'd hold him to the promise he made her. She'd trust him. She didn't want to...close her heart off to everyone. It was a very lonely life doing so.

Besides, Noah deserved to have the best of her. She might have her flaws but he still loved her despite all that. After all, he'd seen her at her worst and he was still here for her. She wanted to really give this her all. They both deserved to be happy. "I... Sooooo..." Noah began bringing Hailee back to the present moment. He cleared his throat before shyly glancing at her once more.

"I didn't really bring anything to give you to prove the promise other than myself... So hahaaa Can we kiss again to seal the deal?" Hailee blinked again for a moment as his words registered before she laughed. Yeah, she believed they would be alright. She wouldn't allow her fears to dictate her life anymore.

Leaning forward, her grin still evident on her lips, she whispered to him. "Here's a tip~" Hailee purred, "You don't need to ask to kiss me, just do it." she said as her eyes twinkled playfully before her hand reached up to caress his cheek before pressing her head against his. She hovered close for a moment, their lips brushing but not linking up just yet, teasing him a little longer. Some old habits die hard. "When it comes to me, you can do whatever you want~" she said with a low chuckle before gently taking his lips once more.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:05:12 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

In a perfect world, with a peaceful future, without a dome locking them in or a meteor looming over and looking at them like a creepy moon from a certain game from everyone's childhood, this would have been the brightest timeline throughout all the universes that existed or may yet come to existence.

He was sure everyone that he knew and had some importance in his life such as his parents, the workers at the restaurant and his superior officer and captain . He was very sure all of them would be happy and proud about Noah's choices right now, and if the world was truly coming to an ending soon there was no one he would rather spend the time with right now, everything just felt right.

As Hailee leaned in and whispered to him he couldn't help but get instantly red, natural reaction at this point. But he wouldn't budge a hair away from her right now. As her voice purred within his ears and echoed inside his mind, almost as if it was activating a switch within him. "Then you wouldn't mind me taking you right now?" He spoke as their lips brushed before Hailee once again took his own lips for herself. Noah would fall backwards slowly, his back to the sand and hopefully Hailee on top of him, a premeditated move? perhaps. When they stopped kissing and parted their lips. Even if they didn't go any further than this, Noah was sure to have the most beautiful sight in all of Hoenn.

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]I completely forgot this was a mission btw.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Ranger
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 12:15:57 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hailee loved watching him get all flustered. But unlike usual when he would get embarrassed by her teasing he didn't withdraw. What she hadn't expected was this newfound boldness that Noah was displaying. "Then you wouldn't mind me taking you right now?" that's what he had said to her right before their lips connected once more. Hailee smirked into the kiss. She liked this, this was interesting. She could work with this.

Noah continued to surprise her as he put his hands on her waist and pulled her down with him as he fell backward onto the sand. A small giggle escaped her lips as she continued to kiss Noah. Hailee's heartbeat was thumping in her ear and she felt that burning desire deep down to keep pushing to see how far they could go but it was the sounds of the fireworks that halted her advance.

It reminded her of where they were, which was on the beach, and what she had at stake. She was a contest participant and she didn't want her behavior to be reflected on the results of the competition. Not when she was trying so hard in the first place. Giving Noah one last peck she pulled away from him a bit, though still laying on top of him.

Her blonde hair fell over her right shoulder as a curtain as she smiled down at Noah. "When'd you get so bold?" she laughed as she playfully pushed his nose with her index finger. Leaning down she began to plant soft kisses against his jaw towards his ear. "You can certainly have your wish....just not here." she whispered in his ear.

Noah's home was the closest from here so it seemed like the most optimal place to visit rather than going all the way back to her apartment. "Sooo...what do you say we continue this back at your place?" Hailee asks as she gently kisses his ear once more before pulling herself up to get off of him.
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:22:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: