Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2019 19:40:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Though the last two ventures into New Mauville were fruitful, considering he found himself a Joltik, as well as a Bisharp, none of them fit the background of the mysterious blur that drew him into the plant in the first place. He still wasn't sure if he was lured there because of the sickly Joltik, if the blur had other plans for him, or if it was just mere coincidence that he spotted whatever it was that went into the plant. In any case, Thomas found himself going back, hoping to spot whatever it was that brought him out here.

Once again, Thomas flew across the body of water isolating the plant with the aid of his Hydreigon, before going into the facility itself on foot, accompanied by his Pangoro, Brutus. Thomas kept a hand close to his belt, ready to draw another Pokemon, should his Pangoro not be enough to take on whatever the duo would encounter within.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2019 7:22:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hyper cutter[break]
crunch / iron head / vice grip / sucker punch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 3:42:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Brutus navigated the corridors of New Mauvile, a small, yellow and black figure would approach them. The look in its red eyes was rather innocent, adorable even. Thomas would stop in his tracks, signalling Brutus to stop, but to remain on alert. As it continued to approach them, despite turns presenting themselves for it to divert itself from their path, it further sent Thomas on edge. Pangoro himself would Work himself up for the potential battle.

Finally, when the Mawile got close, it would attempt to bring around its much larger rear maw, and bite down on the trainer with a Vice Grip. Brutus would step in, taking the bite to his arm, grunting in pain before using his free arm to deliver a Bullet Punch to the deceitful creature. The Mawile would cry out in pain, letting go of the arm. Brutus would follow this up by bringing up his arm, and slamming it down like a hammer on the creature.

The Mawile let out one last groan, before fading into unconsciousness. Thomas looked to his Pangoro's arm, noticing it was bleeding, but not profusely. "You okay, Brutus?", Thomas asked the Pangoro, who gave him a stoic nod, before waiting for him to continue on.

notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 21:41:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magnet pull[break]
rock throw / magnitude / stone edge / rock polish
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2019 1:18:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Brutus walked down the corridor, something from the Shadows would use its hands to walk over to them. Once it had gotten in range, it would grab the nearest rock, throwing it at the head of the trainer. Detecting this, thanks to his sprig, Brutus would intercept the Rock Throw with a decisive Bullet Punch, shattering the rock before it could hurt his master. Thomas would turn to face the Alolan Geodude that attempted to ambush them.

"You know what to do.", Thomas told Brutus, who nodded.

As he had been trained to do over the years, Brutus would quickly close the gap between them, and deliver a quick Bullet Punch to the Geodude, before then bringing down his arm onto the creature. This one-two attack was reserved especially for those who potentially had Sturdy. Though this Geodude didn't have Sturdy on her, rendering the one-two punch overkill, it did its job all the same, knocking out the armed rock.

"Good work, now let's move.", Thomas told the Pangoro, who nodded.

notes: Skipping Al-Geodude

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2019 4:18:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
metal claw / spikes / steel wing / feint
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Heart of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2019 4:48:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Brutus were walking around, they would find something nearby. As Thomas made his way over to investigate, he would see a grounded Skarmory, looking to be in rather bad shape. A hole in the ceiling would mark where the Skarmory had fallen in. The steely avian looked up at Thomas, wondering what the human was going to do to her. Was he going to capture her in such a state? Was he going to finish her off, and attempt to extract the metal from her body?

The fact that he'd bring out a Clawitzer didn't help her suspicions. But what the trainer would order next would shock her. "Colt, Heal Pulse.", Thomas ordered, pointing to the wounded Skarmory.

The Clawitzer would charge a radiant orb of energy from his large pincer, before firing it at the Skarmory. The majority of injuries incurred from the fall, and whatever caused it, would be healed by the energy. The Skarmory found herself able to stand on her legs again. She looked on at the human, clearly confused by what he was doing. But seeing as he was taking a step back, and recalling the Clawitzer, it seemed that he meant her no harm.

"Don't be alarmed, I'm gonna help you get out through the hole.", Thomas told the Skarmory, before bringing out Freke the Alakazam. "Freke, use Telekinesis to lift her through that hole in the ceiling, let go when she's ready to fly off!", Thomas ordered the Alakazam, who nodded. The Psychic would begin to use Telekinesis in order to lift the Skarmory up into the air, navigating her towards the hole in the ceiling. Once she was ready, Freke would release her from his psionic grasp, letting her take to the skies once more.

Thomas would recall his Pangoro, before turning to Freke. "Could you teleport us out of here?", Thomas asked.

notes: Ending this shiz!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS