TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
twink gets booty bumped into space [s]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 6:29:55 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
With a chuckle, he shrugs. Ashley can be foul-mouthed, but really he tries to keep that reined in. No guy likes too foul-mouthed a guy. At some point, saying fuck for the thirtieth time in a sentence lends to a bad experience. Still, as they click shot glasses, Ashley downs his own mojito shot. And he immediately regrets it.

It's the taste. Maybe he's just not a fan. But you do stupid things when you're trying to appear you have game.

"Never get used to it." He winces at the taste, but Mint seems to be grinning, as Mint orders the second round. Then the interesting question comes around, and Ashley has to respond. He chooses his response carefully though. "What indeed... what I want to be a stylist for Pokemon, for people. That probably sounds stupid. Helping people on either side of the problem. Not there yet, but saving up money."

He doesn't state Rocket specifically. Isaac has shown him not all Rockets are bad. "Melody? The Elite Four member, right?" He thinks for a moment. "She's got a good voice. Probably a good gig." Wasn't Ash's type, but she's still at least got that much. "You just do livestreams? Or are you so worried I'm a cop that you're doing things you shouldn't be?" Ash says this, the second round of shots sliding to the two of them, and he downs it without a second thought.

"Even if you were. Don't really care."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:25:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"It's got kick!" He said with a laugh before clinking his empty glass with Sawyer's. He's happy enough despite taking worse to the shot than his companion. "What?! No that sounds really fun! And cute!!" He said as he reached for his phone and began pulling up a picture of his shaggy Fufrou to show off. "Canoli doesn't like the groomer but he lets me put bows and clips in his hair…but stuff like this right?? Only…fancier…nicer." He trailed off. "Dying and cutting right?" He didn't dare. His dog refused to let him. [break][break]

"I think it's a good goal." He said with a finality. "She's the newest elite 4 and a diva…so interviewing her is a good gig, yah" he explained clinking the shot glass and taking the second round. He shivered before continuing. "I live stream…I part time at a daycare if they need me." He's on the books, but he rarely showed. "Mmm cops don't like me. I live stream natural disasters." He said with a laugh. "I got into it after I responded to that Groudon thing last year and HNN bought my footage." Mint went on to set aside his glasses, waving the bartender down for a third. He flashed them a dopey grin, a tell-tale sign the guy was a little drunk. He turned the same expression to Sawyer, leaning his chin in his hand. "Good. I'm too cute for prison hehe~"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:19:24 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
These really were hitting hard, and aside from Mint getting them both a third, he could tell Mint was a bit tipsy. He couldn't stop Mint from downing another. Ashley just liked his company. As he downs his third, he finally responds.

"Tell you what... I intend to get me a salon at some point in my life. When it's up, come over. I'll see if Canoli doesn't mind a little pampering. On the house for being too cute for prison." He gives a wink. His inhibitions are floating away from each shot, and as he leans back a little, he puffs out his chest just a bit. Maybe Mint likes a little muscle showing?

Dammit, the drinks are supposed to help him not be so in his head.

He has to comment though. "You're a prolific kinda cute, huh?" He smiles wide, showing his teeth as he orders the fourth shot finally, the aftertaste finally going away. "Really, I envy that. I try to stay on the cop's good side, but I just look like a troublemaker to them. That's profilin' for ya."

When the fourth shot comes, he can already feel himself tipping over. He would smile. "Hehehe. Yeesh... these really do hit hard."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:01:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"I'll talk 'bout it nonstop~" Mint said, words slurring together as he slammed back a fourth. "He'll like you...jus' not the- theee nail clippies." he said as he put his hand on Sawyer's, intertwining fingers with his if he'd let him. "I 'aven't eaten lunch yet-" is all he said as he tried to keep his companion from ordering a fifth round. He's starting to feel hazy and he would rather not wander around blackout. Just pleasantly drunk. [break][break]

"My cuteness is mainstream, yah." he said proudly with a nod. Really, it was a wonder what a bit of self confidence and a little assertion could do for you. It'd taken years to get this far, but he's happy where he's at. "Hmm... y'need that-...tha' gap moe shit." Mint suggested. "Y'look softer if y'hold somethin' cute." he explained squinting at Sayer as his phone pinged once, then twice. A text? "I can't write like this..." he muttered as he slowly retracted his hand and pulled out his phone. He's slow, tired eyes moving over text before his face became beet red, and his eyes widened. "Ohno- ohshit- I forgot I was meetin' - Shit I-" He nearly fell off his stool as he realized he'd forgotten he had somethign scheduled. [break][break]

And yet, he'd drunk enough to sit at the bar for another hour and shoot the shit. "Saawyer, I'm supersorry-" He clenched his eyes shut, holding his head as the sudden movement nearly knocked his ass sideways with a round of dizziness. He panted, trying to regain hand eye coordination. "I-" his hand pawed at the counter and he snatched up a pen someone had left to sign their receipt. He scribbled his number down on a napkin and shoved it into the guy's hands, drooping a peck on the cheek before stumbling to the ground. "Gottas- gots ta- figure out if I have a boyfriend or naw." he was babbling, his drunken brain trying to process too many things at once. But somehow, the twink found his way to the bar entrance and out onto the sands again.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | outfit <3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:38:23 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
It's cute for just a moment. Ashley doesn't say much, but feeling the fingers between his, it's nice to just... relax. With someone who seemed to vibe. Ash thought there was something there, and as Mint seemed to slur words together, tipsy Ash would hiccup, and understand them. The confidence of cuteness, just the altogether look, and then-

It all just... fades.

It's not like everything good just left Ashley at once, but it was similar to being slapped in the face after being hugged and kissed. The moment it left Mint's lips, it hit him like a Hitmonchan's fist to the chest. The good thing Ashley's learned? It's easy to look okay.

"Go'n a-head. I'll- HICC -fin'my way'ome." He smiles to Mint. It's fake. But to a drunk person? It's fine.

Even now, he's wanting other people to be happy and hurting himself and his own feelings. The moment Mint is out of the bar, Ashley looks forward towards the front of it. The smile wiped from his face. His face now laid down upon the bar, as the fifth shot glass slides to him. Just one though.

He hiccups again. "I hate thi'shit." For the first time in awhile, he thinks of .

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 21:52:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: