340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 0:55:44 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
her lions, for once, remain tucked in their pokeballs. their fiery manes attract too much attention on the outskirts of lilycove. dusk still lingers; the last remaining sunlight melds with the cityscape at her back. her companion is a poipole - the same beast that helped her shape the creature she's here to meet. the same beast that fernando haughtily claims is one of the reasons she hasn't found a knife in her back. 

it floats upside down, toying every so often with anya's curls. but she does not swat it away. 

because she is waiting, cigarette shaking between pinched fingers. cherry red glow around her lips, fading as she exhales. 

you can meet him, if you'd like

where are you, my son?
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:24:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

A MEETING WITH MEWTWO cannot be ordained. it must be drawn out. convinced to make an appearance on it’s own accord. it’s all about the illusion of free will.

so fernando sets her up. triggers a beacon that will interest the pokemon in a way it cannot pass up. it will come but not for anya. not intentionally.

high above, it melts through thick layers of whip cream clouds. a faint PSYCHIC aura covers the pokemon from head to toe. it’s small. conservative. but meticulous in a way that shows fernando’s ownership over it.

when it passes by, it senses the poipole anya has on her person. the ultra beast’s presence causes it to double back, eyes wide as it departs from the skies and lowers itself into a visible distance.

it stares at her from afar, tail buoyant through a telekinetic levitation.

this person…

she can hear the voice invade her mind. the poipole too hears the thoughts broadcasted straight to their brain.

this human…

the pitch and tone differ. two distinct beings. one more articulate and the other husky.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 1:59:56 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
poipole is a hungry, greedy little thing and it's taken to nibbling on strands of anya's hair. but she doesn't notice. she keeps her gaze trained up, watching her smoke curl. ash dusts down and onto her jacket. when poipole pinches and pain stings her scalp, she finally flickers. annoyed, she dares swat the beast away. 

it rolls in the air and makes its metallic, otherworldly sounds. anya shoots it a terse look. her hand is firm and though the ultra beast knows it could stick its stinger in her neck and be done with it, she has somehow earned its respect

because it too bore witness to the creature they are here to meet. 

the voice invades her mind and she freezes, eyes widening. she chokes a bit on her smoke, breathes out her last puff and ashes the cigarette. 

cold blue eyes scan the sky. 

"where are you, my dear?" she calls, softly. in her thoughts, she says, do you remember my voice?
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 9:35:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

IT LETS HER SCOUR THE SKIES for a good moment. contemplates approaching. whatever pull she has on it, the feeling is foreign enough to warrant exploring.

what mewtwo finds is that this apprehension goes beyond explaining. it’s frightening.

so it plans to confront it head on. the pokemon flies forward and descends with a grace that’s more psychic alien than living being. even the poipole has to squirm within the realms of viable flight patterns.

mewtwo merely exists, twisting the laws of the world to allow it to fly, levitate, or do whatever else it pleases.

its paws never touch the ground. they hover aimlessly, inches above. too perfect to touch the earth.

who are you?

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 21:41:56 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
before molly fouller there was someone else. scattered dreams and feather boas, sand on her palms and a sky glinting like copper. she can remember what it felt like to hold a microphone in her hands, to lean against a hazy crowd, jagged teeth around her. she can remember pale lights over her skin, a throat thrumming until her songbird's neck was cracked

she does not remember her and yet she glimpses her sometimes - that woman in her body, from that other place. where days are long and summers are never-ending. 

these are memories she cannot share of her own will. she couldn't find the words to speak them. but they come to life for this being, as they have over countless nights prior. when she lay against his glass cage, humming songs she has no words to. 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 7:02:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

THEY SHARE THIS. who they are now is not who they are meant to be. this abomination that they’ve constructed was never meant to be created. it was meant to be birthed. naturally. by the oversight and command of those that decree the fate of pokemon themselves.

instead, the remains of another world now rest within the body that is mewtwo. guardians that sacrificed themselves so they could put an end to arrogance of man. only for them to be stolen by that same man—different but still a silph right down to his very being.

mewtwo remain perfectly still. unspoiled from a perfect calm.

she will hear it.

them.

we know your name.

we have always known it.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:36:49 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
and how beautiful this triumph of creation - never abomination. they are life. birth. hope. and though she has never cared for such things in the past, this miracle has broken/fixed her. through them, there are glimpses of something beyond this hollow, dreary world. a place where phantoms of another, forgotten life can no longer haunt her. 

humanity's savior, when we shall inevitably fail ourselves.

"yes," she says as her hums die down. she leans against her bike, drawing riding jacket close. poipole floats upward to investigate the newcomer and she smirks with pride as the ultra beast displays a bit of fear. wariness. 

"i am your mother." 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 23:09:17 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

MOTHER.

the voice repeats the word with uncertainty. a swish of its tail drums against the ground in contemplative thought. moments pass by and the creature seems to freeze. as if such a statement does not compute.

we have no mother!

we have no father.

recognition flashes in the pokemon’s eyes. it is here now. alive and attentive.

there is only the creator.

and us!

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 0:51:00 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
her analytical eye has already deduced much of its behavioral patterns. she frowns at its perplexed anxieties and the skin prickling at the back of her neck, she elects to ignore. this creature before her has wounded her - has instilled in her a sense of humanness that might swallow her whole. 

and the poipole moves ever closer, curiosity getting the better of it. 

"what do you think creates?" she breathes. "the matriarch, darling. you are of fernando's ilk, share his body and his blood, but you were shaped by my hands." with sweat and blood and a life's worth of cutthroat knowledge.

"you know me," she whispers, delicate fingers stretching towards them. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 1:02:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

WE DO NOT SHARE!

the rougher voice snaps back in defiance. there is confidence in the way it echoes, as if reaffirming the sentiment by echoing it aloud.

we are.

the more eloquent corrects the first. a point of contention is raised and they come in agreeance. for within this body, they are one. different but the same.

you are…

a human!

and we…

the tail snaps with the crack of a whip. the furious way it pounds at the ground belies the first’s annoyance.

are pokemon!

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 1:15:33 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
the infantile way they react gives the poipole some more caution. the ultra beast stops in its tracks and floats just out of arm's reach, turning around in circles while it observes the pokemon's tantrum. anya draws her hand back, fingers curling. 

there are not many who have looked beneath her and called her human. most regard her with affront, with horror, likening her to monster

although isn't she the most human of them all? capable of horrors unconstrained by weak-minded peers. 

we do not share

then you are very much like him, in that regard

"the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb, child. does it not matter that i would bleed for you? that i find myself distracted, thinking of you, hoping that you're safe?" as a mother should. as a mother does. "that it pains me when he ripped you from me before i could say goodbye?" 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 19:44:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

BLEED ON YOUR OWN.

we too bleed for reasons unknown.

a wedge is created. the voices have their own priorities but they come to agreeance in the end. as they make up two halves of a whole.

a single paw is raised, all three fingers flexed with a small wriggle.

do you still wish to say goodbye?

what is your purpose?

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 0:17:47 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
the fragmented echoes give her a headache, one that she shrugs aside, thoughts sinking fangs into every word. dissecting. disassembling. rearranging.

"my purpose?" she repeats. "to serve your other half. to serve you, as a mother should. to give you everything so that you might succeed."

and this creature, this thing that must exist beyond them, that must truly, in every sense of the word, become their god, has no room for emotion. no room for love or hatred or any of its ilk. 

"i wish...to know you," she says, hand raising again, fingers reaching. 
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
womb
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 17:46:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WOMB

FROM WHENCE I CAME

WHAT WE NEED TO SUCCEED?

a PSYCHIC power emanates from the pokemon’s paw. it lifts her, along with itself, a few inches off the ground. the levitation is a skillful expression of its mastery but pales to the triumphs and accomplishments of other psychic monsters. for now, they float like the children that anya will never have. safe in the womb of mewtwo’s PSYCHIC.

WE NEED POKEMON, it declares. if it is to serve them then she will aid in their purpose.

ALL POKEMON.

she claims to want to know them. claims to stand beside the creator. and while they do not trust her they also do not mistrust her. such a concept eludes them. it’s what makes ’s bamboozle all the more upsetting.

FOR IT IS OUR PURPOSE.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
womb
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 19:54:38 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
the sudden vertigo makes her eyes widen. poipole squeals happily and floats closer to anya, turning over itself while the woman rises just a few inches off the ground. she spreads her arms out at her sides, instinct telling her she needs to balance, but mewtwo's psychic grip holds her steady. 

"take all you need, my dear. what's mine is yours."

she pauses. "are you pleased with your purpose?"