Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2022 15:28:18 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT.3

Did you really think she wouldn't make it?

He had blacked out for a moment there; by the time he had come to, held him in his arms while hovered over him, their words sounding low and distant despite the proximity.

Had it not been for the dulled pain in his body and the killer headache, he might've had the presence of mind to be thoroughly embarrassed.

But as it were, he could only wonder where Tapu Lele was.

His body was not a mangled mess— it seemed surprisingly intact for someone at the ground zero of a psychic meltdown, as a matter of fact, though the occasional sizzle, crack and pop from underneath his uniform suggested it was fixing itself still.

"Been... better." Managed to hiss out the youth, his jaw tight as he grunted, a hand rising to press against his temples, breathing in and out sharply as he squeezed his eyes closed.

No matter how much he healed, the sinking feeling in his chest would not leave. The pressure that weighed him down and made it hard to breathe, made his neck tense and stiff, and made his head throb and hurt, all at once.

But even all that was second in his mind. His eyes cracked open to peer up at the hole on the ceiling left in his matron's wake.

"Lele..." He mumbled, before swallowing hard and breathing in deep. His dark eyes glowed an unnatural, neon magenta before the sound of a singular pop came, just a little too loud.

He exhaled a moment later, a brief cough leaving his lungs before his arms moved to grab onto Fernando's strong frame, and he attempted to stand.

"Thanks, ya two. I'm... fine now. I think. Help me up." He grunted. His gaze stayed on the hole above, brow furrowed. Somehow, he had never expected—

He needed to go find her.