[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

When matias mentions a shapeshifter, Melody's memories resurface of another unpleasant event. "I think I've seen it too...the shape shifter. Human appearance but red and blue tendrils?" she asked [break][break]

"It attacked me in my gym, the fight was even but it eventually left after we used our Z-move" she explains as she uses her thumb to point to cobalion "It seemed to be focused on killing him instead of me." Cobalion releases a huff of air from his nose as he closed his eyes to recount the events himself.[break][break]

When it came to ...Melody became a bit torn on the subject. She wanted her to join the league so they could work more personally together. She dare not say a word on the woman as she had already said plenty enough during this meeting. She wished she could convince Skyler to join the initiative herself but she knew that was a nonnegotiable with Skyler and she respected her for staying true to her values. [break][break]

If only they aligned more closely with Melody's own.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 10:46:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"He might not be a full citizen of Hoenn but he is stuck here just as the rest of us, and has been here long enough to make plenty of connections," he counters , again there is a guilt there in throwing under the bus however there was an inequality left unchecked that didn't sit well being left unsaid. He looks to , "And this is the exact type of imbalance I talked about before in our previous meeting Commissioner Goodie," he tries to reminder her as he gives his thought about the situation. Though after what he said is over and done with he just lean back in his chair, Salem quickly going to take a seat in his lap to lay against the ranger and help calm him. Razz focusing on steadying his breathing with Salem's as the cats purring allowed him to focus and listen. [break][break]

When the Commissioner gives him a look, he gives no indication of interest of betraying the league's confidentiality. Though based off 's suggestion he does add on a bit to what says, "The Champion has a pokemon that seems to disable avatar powers," he mentions as he recalls it being used against Walsh back when they witnessed Skyler get her orbed that ended up summoning the sea beast.[break][break]

It's only when comes in and talks about the Dross problem in a logical way that he actually agrees with due to the story of . Any intentional problems, honestly he could see her causing one or two, but nothing serious, but accidental? He doesn't add anything more as the others seem to talk about some new possible Rocket Avatar. [break][break]

Fun times...

[break][break]

[break]+ @ aqua
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 15:43:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

Quietly, the youth reclined on his seat and tuned everything out, gaze drawing towards the ceiling as his thumb slipped underneath the paper.

His pen felt heavy in his hand.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 23:24:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg0kv0XzE21yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Hoenn Victory Road (Champion Stadium) - Pokémon Masters EX

"perhaps, kazimir, but i doubt it would be so easy."[break][break]

The Commissioner says lightly; however, it is clear that she believes little in the idea of simply capturing a legendary creature from another. After all, pokeballs are humanmade inventions and what are they but arts and crafts in the face of nature's titans? They already fail to capture owned and registered Pokemon.[break][break]

"the power dynamic between avatar and pokemon is heavily skewed in favour for the latter, if we are to be frank."[break][break]

With and 's recent responses in mind, she is quick to mention:[break][break]

"we will have plans in place. on top of the aqua initiative's general functions, our rangers and officers, we have the advantage of groudon on our side." Is it wise to pit this legendary rivalry together when the time comes? The Commissioner has her personal doubts, but she continues.[break][break]

"furthermore, kyle's solgaleo and its ability to disable avatar abilities may prove to be useful, but any operation will require understanding that ally avatars will be limited as well. However..."[break][break]

THE COMMISSIONER is quick to update the group on SYGNA SUITS. She thanks them for testing the initial model; however, after explaining the dangerous incompatibility between its utilization of Infinity Energy, avatar abilities, and other particular mechanisms in this Pokemon world, she offers these as substitute should avatar abilities be nullified.[break][break]

She says the Initiative will be granted these suits in time (you must still purchase a suit OOCLY). Unfortunately, scarcity of Crystabloom Hearts to create "sync stones" have made wide distribution complicated.[break][break]

Eventually, after a cascade of typing, the list is amended with the following updates:

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • - shadow lugia; monitor, stationed in sootopolis
  • - kyogre; matias groudon, kyle avatar nullification, supervision
  • - zekrom; evaluate stance on team rocket, diplomatic immunity and situation in galar complicates
  • xerneas; monitor
  • yveltal; monitor
  • darkrai; monitor
  • alien-monster-shapeshifter; investigate and report to the league any sightings

THE WARNINGS provides toll like omen-tied Bronzong. Unpredictability. Multiple spheres of influence. Knowledge, as says, is pivotal in handling cataclysm and disaster— and while 's suggestion of reactive measures may be the only path ahead, chaos can brew from the smallest secretive seed.[break][break]

"i expect all of us to keep a close eye on these volatile threats to our region. the safety of our people above all things. should you face a situation where you encounter a hostile, threatening avatar and their patron, use your professional judgement. report to the league immediately after or contact the aqua initiative for reinforcements."[break][break]

"our meeting is almost at a close. if there any further questions or discussion to be had, the floor is yours."

WHAT YOU HAVE AFFECTED

PER ASPERA AD ASTRA — The 99943 METENO raid has been affected due to decisions made in AAA PT. 3 and past developments from characters both present and not involved with this meeting.[break][break]

POSTDORMITUM — Calls for offensive action against Team Rocket alongside Team Rocket's own desires to strike the region have led to a conflict-based warfront event coming after the meteoroid impact raid.[break][break]

THE WILDS — With the dome gone after the meteoroid impact, Hoenn is open to more possibility and anomaly than ever before.

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT is designed as a crucial narrative beat before the meteoroid impact event coming this Fall. In order to prepare for the future of the region, the League invites its officials to ensure everyone is on the same page...[break][break]

There is no deadline for the next "moderator post"; you may also post multiple times. However, please allow others time to post if you feel like the thread is going too quickly. Feel free to respond to others, banter, and more.

There are no deadlines to post yet; however, will publish moderator posts when appropriate.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 17:32:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

another rocket avatar. fantastic.[break][break]

briefly, matias wonders where exactly are they finding them and how do they have the resources to. it's a thought left for later.[break][break]

"i'll send you the recording i have after this," he answers , then turns to to comment on her recounting. "that's the one. nasty little thing but still pretty weak. kinda like xerneas when i encountered it which leads me to believe they were both recently acquired."[break][break]

recently acquired or otherwise, their supposed teamwork and coordination was still enough to subdue a councilman.[break][break]

eventually, the meeting moves along with updates, and when the floor opens up to questions, matias finds it appropriate to ask.[break][break]

"seeing how rocket have been acquiring more avatars," he looks at , then at the two tapu icons beside her. "are they getting more involved? and what of diancie and heatran?"[break][break]

he assumes mew's strengths are more suited for other purposes but the rest are different. so he wonders, letting curiosity (and suspicion) get the better of him.[break][break]

"unless you're already one of their chosen, commissioner?"[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- will investigate deoxys[break]
- asks miss goode a questione[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 1:33:24 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh no, i am not, matias." the tapus huff beside her, their hovering shapes imposing yet pacified in the way of their patient stillness. "and none have come to me."[break][break]

the commissioner is careful that her chair does not snag on their shadows.[break][break]

"there is much our pokemon do not tell us."[break][break]

of course, some of the powers present within the league have lived many lives. what has giratina not told ? what has groudon lived through, but dare not communicate to ?[break][break]

"should it come to it, i am sure they will assist us. as for selecting an avatar," she peers across the table, "it all rests on their will and their will alone."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 2:35:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s attention is quickly drawn to the Sygna Suit information Dahlia provides them. Is that what those quits were for? She thinks back at the last AQUA assembly when they traversed to Sea!Hoenn. These current models seemed to be a significant upgrade.

[break][break]

Emerald eyes, typically warm and welcoming, grow cold and bitter when they lift to see the updated list. At the top of it is , a particularly vicious asshole she knew from his time in Kanto. At least, she only knows him for his Rocket deeds – which are never in the best interest of the greater good. That will be the first report she works on after she recounts her trip to the icy tundra where they encountered Kyurem.

[break][break]

Matias poses a valid question. Her gaze drifts towards the Tapu for a moment in thought. She remembers both of their previous chosen, though her heart hangs a little heavier at the loss of Zac. Luckily, he didn’t suffer the same fate as Stormy and Eva could rest easy knowing he’s happy back in Alola.

[break][break]

Dahlia confirms her assumptions. It takes time to heal from a break up and she assumes it’s no different for the legendary pokemon, especially when they assumed their choice had been the right one. Must hurt to recognize they were wrong.

[break][break]

“I do have a follow up question – well, more of a comment,” her gaze flashes to , a bit apologetic, “I don’t mean to be insensitive but I do think it is imperative that The League starts to consider a new Elite Four candidate. I feel the open position is an invitation for criticism and accused instability by the press. Especially in sensitive times like this,” they did tend to tear at open wounds like vultures. All except, , she’s a perfect angel.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 16:49:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he'd rather not have the specifics discussed since the best part of having a gimmick is having it as a surprise, but he supposed it was going to happen eventually.

on hindsight, it wasn't like knowing he has that tool changes the playing field for anyone.

"this room's big enough," he mutters after says her part. he looks around the table afterwards, finding very few people he can rope into his shenanigans. comes to view first since he's sat across him. "want to have a demo of it?"

there were people with their pokemon out of their balls in the room so it should be fine.

"show a bit of what you got," he instructs the elite four. "let's see it fizzle out."

he quickly produces the pokeball in his hand, and it becomes apparent that kyle has his solgaleo on the ready from the get-go, similar to the previous aqua assemblies before.

@tags
[/quote]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,262 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 17:04:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"You better not mess up my room." she comments to Kyle and Matias as she watched how things began to unfold. She remembers seeing Matias's handwork at her own gym...when he may have broken it...did he? He probably did. [break][break]

But kyle had a pokemon with the ability to cancel out an avatar's powers? That was certainly useful..she totally wasn't jealous. Cobalion's hairs began to stand on edge as he felt something from that pokeball he didn't like. Melody placed a hand on his head to reassure him it'd be ok. Why did he react that way?

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 3:16:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"sure. why not."[break][break]

no harm in participating in this shenanigan seeing how everyone in this room has been made aware of his avatarship. so, he stands, chair sliding back a little as he circles around the table to open space.[break][break]

"let's see if this pillar stops."[break][break]

nodding at , matias lifts his hand. the platform they're on starts to rumble, and a pillar of earth and stone starts rising in front of him. slowly, so he doesn't hit the ceiling too soon before kyle has a chance to call out his solgaleo.[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- swords of justice shenanigans[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 3:37:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
goodbye 's room.

he hasn't tried the full extent of solgaleo's powers yet, having little opportunity to test it out outside of stressful situations where comfort picks trump over hail marys.

besides, the most he got from it was stopping avatar powers that lingered. constructs were outside of his scope of study as of now.

when gets off his chair, kyle does the same. as soon as he shows signs of earthbending powers in play, kyle takes his solgaleo out-- who would eerily be similar to necrozma's aesthetics over 's own solgaleo.

it pops out, and is quick enough to channel its cosmic power.

All AVATAR powers in the vicinity are voided until COSMIC POWER is stopped.

kyle wonders if the sudden action is from the intimate connection he had with it from the trickle of avatar essence it has been fed from its days as a cosmog, or if it was just naturally wary of being in a room with avatars.

he turns to who sat on a seat near his. "want to try out how it feels using your powers under this?" he asks the ranger.

@tags
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 5:37:56 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"we'll find a suitable replacement soon." The Commissioner says to , but the slightest fry from her vocal cords reveals her agreeance. "as quick as we can. as careful as we can."[break][break]

Criticism levied at the Elite Four is no new news, whether it is from the public, the League, or from each other.[break][break]

The Commissioner allows the demonstration, moreso for the fact that it happens all too quickly. As 's EARTHEN PILLAR erupts toward the sky, it quickly falls apart upon 's SOLGALEO'S COSMIC POWER.[break][break]

However, upon seeing it in action, a curious question weasels into her mind like a Furret's snaking tail: what are the exact mechanisms behind its ability to nullify?[break][break]

"please," The Commissioner says as brutish fragments of stone topple and roll across the chamber, "let's... save this for some other time."[break][break]

She shifts in her chair, hand brushing off a crumb of stone from the table.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 5:45:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva almost stops from getting up to challenge the powers of the ’s Solgaleo but curiosity gets the best of her. She’s happy Dahlia puts it to rest shortly after it begins. Eva could see if becoming quite destructive and Melody wouldn’t be too happy if her gym was ruined.

[break][break]

She watches with curiosity, her gaze lingering on the rubble of the rocky pillar after it has fallen. Great minds think alike, and Eva also wonders what the power behind the brief stall of Avatar abilities is. Does it break the bond between avatar and deity? Does it nullify primal energy?

[break][break]

A disturbing thought comes to mind. It’s one that her militaristic training brings to the front. She knows Solgaleo is a beast of Ultra Space and that the Megalopolans had their hands on ’s for quite some time. If they were able to harness this power . . . Hoenn would be in trouble.

[break][break]

BIG trouble if they decided to attack again. Without being able to defend their cosmic borders, Hoenn is a sitting Ducklett, ripe for the picking.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 13:23:42 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT.3

Did you really think she wouldn't make it?

The meeting seemed about to end. The Commissioner had mercifully drawn the Champion's demonstration to a close, saving Doug the uncomfortable sensation that had settled on his gut during the brief moment the Cosmic Power had been upon him.

Unfortunately, whatever that uncomfortable sensation was- it was enough to wake her up.

So she promptly popped her head out of his cape.

"WHOA-!?" Yelped Doug as something came flying out from underneath him, his chair reeling back before toppling as a Pink totem rose in the air dramatically-

Before popping open to reveal his matron goddess, Lele stretching her arms over her head with a sleepy yawn. A moment later, she noticed the youth on the floor, and cracked up.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/892597733599379476/Lele_is_here.mp3[/player]

"Love you too, Ass-hat." Doug said, making little effort to pick himself up as he sighed.

Ignoring her avatar's sass, Lele swiveled in place and looked around at everyone, casually finger-gunning and 's partner Cobalion before her gaze settled on her siblings.

A shrill, happy squeal filled the room as the pink deity zoomed like lightning, glomping the largest of the Tapus in a hug and all but ejecting them off 's throne.

Lele had hung out with Koko recently, but Bulu? It had been a while since they had so much as seen the lazy bastard.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 0:11:22 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

From zero to a hundred—that’s how everything happened so quickly.

With this quiet little quirk of a smile in ’s direction, he was sure that they would need to… meet over drinks again. That was a certainty.

The way that had suddenly stepped back from being a member of the Elite Four and then dropping in his hat with the Rangers made his eyes widen for the briefest of moments, before looking over at who he now knew to be the Pokkénger.

Or was it the PokéRanger now, because, y’know, branding shift?

“That—is a very welcome development,” he said in the other man’s direction. “Let’s talk about your reassignment to the Rangers after the meeting,” he added.

This, of course, was before Sénon had literally been castigated and—damn.

Much as he wanted to speak up about what had happened, he realized something—if he did, then he’d be leaving la famiglia to the mercy of all the Lycanroc in the room. And he absolutely did not want that to happen at all.

When the talk came around to , he had to bite back the urge to let loose a tirade of swears, because—reasons—and instead said this quietly.

“I’ll have to agree with how presented the option—seafarers like herself can and will know when fishy shit is up. Best to keep everything transparent around them.”

His gaze lingered for a few moments with , because who was going to be the better option between them to approach the married couple in this regard?

(If Lars was the one to do it, he’d definitely need to bring some kind of alcoholic offering. Or several.)

When the mention of other potential avatars was brought up, he… he wasn’t surprised. He knew that the warped version of Lugia had to belong to someone, however to realize that it was on the other side—well, that certainly complicated matters a lot now, didn’t it?

He wondered what would have to say about the Agent of Death being mentioned about all this. Mamma mia, he was going to have to schedule so many meetings afterward this was making his head hurt.

• Lars has words with Kazimir, welcome PokéRanger
rip Sénon
• agrees with Eva’s way on how to handle Sky & Angelo

@tag