she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 0:23:36 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the tapus reunite. a welcome sight and nothing that needs much intervention despite the formality of their setting.[break][break]

"no, you do not keep everything transparent around them." the commissioner says to the head ranger curtly. "those responsible and those nearby will simply monitor as we devise preemptive measures should the worst come to pass."[break][break]

she is immediately suspicious of , for the way he conducts himself from under the breath mutters and quiet smirking is as obvious as scented vape.[break][break]

"transparency will welcome aggression, and should anyone enlighten them of our contingency plans," dahlia is quick to say, "then we know someone seated here today is to blame... and suspicion will lie on those who have spoken against confidentiality. as always, contents of this meeting, apart from what is distributed to other league officials and organizations, is confidential."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 0:33:13 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I’m just saying—if they find out anything, and I can tell you now I’m not going to be the one to approach them about this; I’ve known the two for a long time now and I will keep myself away from them due to the conflict of interest between me and them as far as anything we discussed right here in this room and about this meeting is concerned, you have my word on this. Their instincts are sharper than most.”

Another sharp inhale of breath.

“Otherwise, that’s all I have to say.”

Much as it pained him to keep this under the table and away from them, he knew that, at least, when it came to topics about this particular meeting, distancing himself from them would be the best manner of handling this.

He would let someone else handle interacting with them; he didn’t want to ruin the friendship he had with the two over this.

• he layin’ down the line on himself because it’s too dangerous to approach them right now, at least when everything in this meeting is concerned

@tag

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 0:44:26 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"as long as you are professional about the matter. if you feel as if you can not conduct yourself around them, no matter how you feel, then yes, keep yourself away."[break][break]

the commissioner frowns, for she is genuinely sympathetic for the man. to protect the region and to ascend to the seats she and have been able to perch on, one must reevaluate their branches. groom and cut them carefully. cultivate connection when necessary with much sacrifice.[break][break]

"some of you have bonded with them. made friends. shared experiences both traumatic and hopeful, and so, the cognitive dissonance of this matter can not be ignored." she says. "but i trust you all at this table to use your professional judgement."[break][break]

after, she flickers her gaze between and like a litwick's flame before settling on the head ranger.[break][break]

"it would pertinent of you to follow councilman black's orders. as he said, if you receive any pushback from gym leaders or your rangers, inform the council. they are a valuable resource that can help you engage in matters such as these."[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 21:11:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes a lukewarm smile.

"perfect, thank you. i'll analyze the video and see if it's the same creature encountered at the barrier."

while the room breaks into more discussion, she looks down to skim over the list again.

petalburg. fortree. granite cave. mt pyre. the desert.

of the five, she's not as concerned about what happens in the desert. the cities, the landmarks close to life... they make her open her mouth to interject with some questions before she can really consider otherwise.

they might've been touched upon already but it's fine, she'll ask anyway.

", if i may?"

her smile turns hesitant for a moment.

"i had some questions regarding if there's any evacuation plans in place for the cities involved with these primal points?"

perhaps she's even offering dahlia a small lifeline to discuss something other than destroying life...

"will we be setting up safe havens for those affected? primal energy can still be unstable. it might be a good idea to have a evacuation ready to be executed once the meteor plan begins."

her smile widens a fraction.

"i'd be happy to help set up triage and medical stations as well."

better safe than sorry, she supposes. besides... how could she fuck up healing?

aapt3.

tl;dr |
- questions for
- idk if anyone asked this yet, sorry if they did n i'm making u repeat urself :sob:

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 5:13:23 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"thankfully, the machines that will house the primal crystals control and aim the released energy proper when it is time to do so."[break][break]

The Commissioner speaks swiftly, softly and precisely. There is no need to speak with scathing edge, when the context is acuate enough.[break][break]

"evacuation can be and will be done for those who wish to evacuate. every city will have shelters and underground bunkers to convalesce in... in case the worst comes to pass." [break][break]

She nods, the depth with which she inclines her head matches the slow stretch of the Head Scientist's smile.[break][break]

"medical need will be sorely needed. in the predicted panic, i'm sure there'll be injury and hysteria that needs to be tended too. please help in whatever way you can... if i remember correctly, gym leader is an adept healer, and may be a valuable asset in this regard."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 23:21:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a grateful smile is quick to spread.

"absolutely, i can oversee medical preparations and preventative measures."

her eyes drift to for a moment and beyond him, tapu lele. the strain of power she still has will be utilized with the medics to help as many as they can during the worst of it all. perhaps, in some small way, she can even help him with his powers... as a united front of former and current avatars.

"i'll reach out to the rangers as well to see what resources they'll need and coordinate with for her assistance."

attention shifts to and , smile softening.

"if possible, i'd like to meet with both of you and the captains after. would that be alright?"

aapt3.

tl;dr |
- poggies
- time to spearhead medical & triage for the besties

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 18:50:22 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT.3

Did you really think she wouldn't make it?

After a few moments of resignedly resting on the floor, Doug rolled off his seat before rising to his feet, patting the nonexistent dust off his butt before pulling his swivel chair upright.

"Figures." The youth sighed as he looked over the reunited Tapus. He was beginning to suspect that if he wanted to find Lele whenever she was missing, her siblings would be a good place to start.

As the pink Tapu went about, switching from hugging or teasing one sibling to the other, Doug couldn't help but wonder where the last Tapu was.

And neither could Lele.

It began simply; she directed her attention to Tapu Koko in askance, and then to Bulu. Neither seemed to know the answer to her query-

So she swiveled sharply, her attention falling upon as she began hovering closer without prompt, eyeing the councilman blankly as if searching for something.

Doug's brow began to twist at the unknown expression.

"... ya alright?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,231 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 9:02:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"You know literally every other avatar in this room has a way of showing off their powers in a less destructive manner Lopez," Razz comments when the champion ask about trying out his abilities while the lion pokemon was out. "And no thanks, I've been around while its been out before when we encountered Walsh at Sootopolis," he reminds as he recalls the heat retreating from his hands before and just like how it was feeling now. [break][break]

For awhile he doesn't have anything to add to the plan , for now just going along with the whole thing about the league keeping taps on and . Maybe there will be something to that whole 'ask forgiveness than permission.' Though he might have to talk to about his whole 'avoidance' approach. [break][break]

Razz only speaks when spoken too by , "That'll be fine, though I'm no captain and I rather have my involvement in AQUA still be on the down low, so if going under the gaze of just a Silph Co rep or whatever it is I'm willing to show if you still want."

[break][break]

[break]+ @ aqua
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 0:29:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg0kv0XzE21yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Hoenn Victory Road (Champion Stadium) - Pokémon Masters EX

ADJOURNING

"thank you, everyone. thank you for your hard work, your trust, your loyalty. what lays before us is a direful, distressing struggle for survival. but we will surmount it as we have done before.[break][break]

we have overcome the rocket invasion of slateport. we have overcome the ultra beast attack of mossdeep, the ultra beast war, and the calamity at mt. chimney.[break][break]

there is no doubt in my mind that we will overcome the meteoroid as well and anything that may come after it.[break][break]

when you all decided to assist and work for the league, you made a promise. a promise to hoenn. a promise to bear any burden, defy any struggle, assist any ally, and challenge any enemy to insure the security and survival of our people.[break][break]

thank you. thank you all.[break][break]

if there is no further discourse to be had, then i formally declare this meeting to be adjourned."
[break][break]

TAPU BULU AND TAPU KOKO CRY OUT IN DEFIANCE OF 99943 METENO, their powerful voices like the slamming of a gavel. The Commissioner ascends from her seat, disconnecting device and gathering paperwork into her file. With a curt nod to her colleagues, she leaves with the Tapus in tow.

DISTRIBUTION OF THE PLAN

A DAY AFTER, Head Ranger calls all Rangers to Lilycove Headquarters as per Councilman 's request to disperse information about the meteoroid plan. A formal document would be delivered to all present here for future reference; however, Commissioner also sends the plan below to Councilwoman when she is appointed.[break][break]

The following gym leaders would also receive the plan: of Mauville, of Verdanturf, of Mossdeep, of Fortree, of Fallarbor, of Petalburg and of Lilycove.[break][break]

Should any of the gym lLeaders have any inquiries, they are recommended to contact the council: , , , .[break][break]

Lastly, , upon her ascension to Head Ranger in September, would also receive a formal document of the plan if she did not retrieve a copy from or one on top of the copy given to her by .

99943 METENO PLAN (CONFIDENTIAL)

THE PLAN

The 99943 Meteroid Impact will require the deployment of the AQUA INITIATIVE, all active GYM LEADERS and other necessary League personnel, as this is a region threatening event.[break][break][break][break]

PRIMAL POINTS[break]
Primal points, machines housing primal crystals with the precise clarity, color, and carat weight for dimensional teleportation to SEA HOENN have been set up all around the Hoenn region. These machines can be oriented and angled for proper aim.[break][break]

Striking these primal points with a MEGA EVOLVED POKEMON'S ATTACK or Z-MOVE will cause the machines to funnel the created energies toward the incoming meteoroid, causing it to warp into SEA HOENN. Several primal points are needed to warp an object of the meteoroid's size and velocity.[break][break]

As soon as the METEOROID enters the troposphere, the primal points will be activated to ensure swift teleportation.[break][break][break]

PRIMAL POINTS[break]
KEY PRIMAL POINTS have been chosen. The Desert, Petalburg City & Woods, Granite Cave, Fortree City, and Mt. Pyre*.[break][break]

*MT. PYRE will be designated as a key primal point due to its elevation. Groundskeeper will be notified by the League of this development soon. MT. CHIMNEY is to be avoided due to dimensional instability in the area and potential residual primal energy.[break][break]

These key primal points will be the ones activated when the meteoroid arrives; however, should circumstances prevent the key primal point and its machine from working, back-up primal points in other cities and towns will be utilized.

ROLES

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Commissioner, Council, Head Professor and Head Scientist may operate from The League Emergency Operations Center in Ever Grande City should they desire.
  • AQUA Initiative members and Elite Four will be deployed on the ground and in the air to ensure no interruption or interference of operation around key primal points.
  • Gym leaders and/or their gym trainers will be assigned to primal point locations for protection. They will also be the ones responsible for striking the primal points with mega evolved Pokemon or Z-moves. Should a gym trainer be responsible, the gym leader may join the Elite Four for additional assistance.
  • League Officers & Rangers will be deployed throughout the region for crowd control, safety, and surveillance in case of Team Rocket activity.
[break]

Communication devices will be distributed for information items, live updates and securing timing of operations.

FOLLOW UP

IN THE COMING DAYS, an email or letter is sent to Galarian Ambassador asking him of his stance on Team Rocket. It also houses good will for the Galar Region and its plight.

, you may respond with your character's reply to this thread or in a comms thread to Commissioner . If you would like your character to ghost the League and offer no reply, you may post saying that has been done as well.

Those who would like to meet with the Sea Hoennians for possible diplomacy may do so by creating a thread and tagging for a MOD POST.

Those who have expressed IC-interest in the idea are as follows: , , , , and . Others from the A.Q.U.A. Initiative may be invited too, but please communicate with each other.

ICly, this thread would be set in mid-September.

WHAT YOU HAVE AFFECTED

PER ASPERA AD ASTRA — The 99943 METENO raid has been affected due to decisions made in AAA PT. 3 and past developments from characters both present and not involved with this meeting.[break][break]

POSTDORMITUM — Calls for offensive action against Team Rocket alongside Team Rocket's own desires to strike the region have led to a conflict-based warfront event coming after the meteoroid impact raid.[break][break]

THE WILDS — With the dome gone after the meteoroid impact, Hoenn is open to more possibility and anomaly than ever before.

REWARDS
INSTRUCTIONS

REWARDS

INSTRUCTIONS

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING. You may continue to post in this thread if you'd like; however, I will close it officially by the end of the month. I appreciate all of your posts, your characters, the conflict and clashing motivations, and exemplary writing you have all shown me!

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,767 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 20:41:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

THE SCRUNTINY OF A LEGENDARY POKEMON does little to faze the councilman. his own frequent involvement and exposure has numbed their status to symbolic plaques. for how can he shrivel under fear of what he has to handle day in and day out.

the tapu is paid little mind, treated no more differently than his human colleagues at the table. what the pokemon finds underneath goes beyond human recognition. the severed bond with tapu fini might float loosely along his presence. whether it be due to the pokemon’s ‘death’ or a result of the MAGMA machine remains to be seen.

those quick to frazzle underneath the duress of political matters will find fernando’s voice raise upon their dismissal.

it would be wise to remain vigilant,” he says to no one in particular. “while we have discussed the known avatars, there are still those that remain to be seen.

the scuff of his heels makes his warning no more than an afterthought as they are dismissed.

suicune, uxie, mesprit, hoopa, zacian, and zamazeta have yet to be identified.

note(s):
- continues on as tapu lele approaches.
- makes mention of the legendaries spotted during CYBERCHASE.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:40:22 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT.3

Doug saw something he had never seen before in that moment.

Lele's face had gone blank.

Though her usual expression seemed blank, to him, it had always managed to convey mischief and amusement, even when she did little more than lounge about and stare.

Her eyes seemed vacant as she peered into , however.

Very slowly, Doug's brow began to twist thoughtfully, a slow realization beginning to dawn on him.

He had assumed that she would just... know. The tapus were siblings. Wasn't that much closer than other legendary groups? Shouldn't they have felt a... disturbance or something?

It did appeared not, Lele's undiscernible gaze slowly shifting to take in the councilman's battered form, regarding him appraisingly.

She began pulling away, her blank gaze turning down to stare into nothing as she slowly hovered back to her other siblings.

He had never seen her so pensive. It was all chaos and spontaneity whenever she bothered to pop up.

A tenseness that hadn't been there before began to settle in his temples and neck.

He began to stand up, looking cautiously at his Matron.

"Lele?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,767 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 4:32:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

HIS SEAT IS EXCUSED and fernando is about to leave. it is only when tapu lele leaves that he takes a second to glance back. his gaze wavers to the pokemon and then back to doug.

sullivan?

note(s):
- continues on as tapu lele approaches.
- makes mention of the legendaries spotted during CYBERCHASE.

AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 17:54:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT.3

She was unresponsive. Not super surprising, she rarely if ever paid him any mind even when she was around.

A dull throbbing pulsed through his head, stopping his approach short as he stumbled on his feet, a hand touching against his temples as he released a low groan. His pulse thrummed against his digits as the youth stiffly wobbled on his feet.

It had started off slow, but now he couldn't quite ignore it- his head felt as if it were in a vice.

It wasn't an ideal moment for a headache, but he couldn't seem to just shrug it off, feeling as if his head was compressing while his brain tried to expand at the same time.

"Hngh...? I- I'm okay!" He tried to reply to , eyes tightly shut as he rubbed his temples. "I'll be... behind y'all in a sec."

His pulse thrummed harder, faster against his touch. His heart was beginning to race, and he wasn't sure wh—

warning: very loud

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/875069439723327568/1022921038327201884/Suffering.mp3[/player]

The building shuddered. Glass shattered, tiles tore and the water boiled, as Tapu Lele released a mournful, dangerous wail, destruction spreading out around her.

The young Captain was knocked flat, not just by whiplash, but a flurry of alien emotions, the weight of Lele's sorrow hitting him like an anvil.

And then, it was over.

A massive hole was left on the ceiling of 's room as Tapu Lele ran away, leaving the beautiful room in tatters and her avatar struggling for breath.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,767 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 22:47:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

“SULLIVAN,” he repeats with calescent concern. when he falls, fernando runs to catch him. coming up short as the avatar confronts some sort of episode. when it all phases out, the councilman has him in his arms, checking the pulse of his neck with the back of his hand.

are you okay?

note(s):
- holds doug and asks if he's okay.

AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 23:58:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The mention of suicune makes her heart sink. . [break][break]

She hadn't been able to really find him, hell or even really been able to talk to him since everything that happen and against her better judgment. She stays silent, she wanted to approach him herself. [break][break]

As they were all ready to go and leave the meeting. It seemed that something bizzare happen with Lele and John douglas, something Cobalion sensed right before it occured, moving over towards melody with a very fast speed, using protect to shield her from any potential harm. [break][break]

God damn it she told them to not fucking wreck her room. "Is he alright?!" she shouts from her spot, Cobalion preventing her from approaching him out of fear that chaotic god may lash out again.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]