forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:45:08 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel suppresses the sigh that builds in his chest.
[break][break]
the region was on the cusp of becoming a crater and, even now, the politics and egos of the regions most powerful were front-and-center.
[break][break]
"with all due respect, commissioner, the elite four have their hands full with the rise of rocket and their ever-growing list of avatars. we'd be doing a disservice by splitting their focus." he turns to , inhaling a deep breath.

[break][break]
"mr. anderson, i believe you are not utilizing your resources efficiently. assemble your captains, especially those in cities and areas we've selected, and ensure they understand their responsibilities in the coming weeks."

[break][break]
"it would further behoove you to loop in the gym leaders — it is their homes as well. should you receive any pushback from them, inform the council immediately and we will handle it from there. our job is to assist you in performing yours, so call on us as you need too." a quick glance at , and , before he turns back to the rest of the group.

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A.[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:18:57 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Tensions seemed high as Senon offered his piece or it wasn’t much of an offer as a demand for Tapu Bulu’s help. Elinor pondered upon his request. One legendary Pokémon would not make up for what the Rangers would lack if it was truly manpower that both Head Rangers believed to be missing. No, only properly trained Rangers could do so.

As expected Dahlia didn’t take kindly to the wording that Senon used. Perhaps it was to be expected of someone who held the very future of Hoenn on her decision-making shoulders. Her attention turned to Kaz as he tried to offer some help, a kind gesture, but a useless one as Senon seemed focused on saying his piece.

Elinor knew Senon was playing a dangerous game. But when Dahlia promptly removed him from his position, a look of surprise briefly washed over her. She quickly turned her attention to , ready to stop him from doing something he would regret later. Though intent on addressing him, Gabriel somehow managed to do so faster and more professionally than she would’ve done.

Perhaps it was because they were family. Though she didn’t verbalize her thoughts at first, she sent Lars a reassuring look as Gabriel mentioned that the Council’s job was to help the Rangers do theirs.

"I can only second what my fellow member of the council said," Elinor stated briefly, as she gestured to Gabriel. "We are here to help," She paused for a moment, she wanted to follow up with ' and if the rest of the council won't help you. Then I will. But she bit her tongue, figuring there was no use in throwing fuel on an already flaming inferno. Instead, she went for a much milder "and I hope you know that."

TLDR:
- Watches it develop
- Was about to address Lars, but Gabriel be quick.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 15:36:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

this doesn't feel right.[break][break]

it isn't the mistakes or missteps of people that stand out to him. , , , even —their responses fall in line with what he expects from them. 's, on the other hand, paints her in a peculiar light.[break][break]

he looks at her, studying her features in an attempt to see past the commanding commissioner on display; the same way she had peered at the ruby shards adorning his skin, perhaps.[break][break]

his conversation with during cyberchase echoes in the back of his mind, leaving him with a single suspicion that he cannot prove:[break][break]

is this a doppelganger?[break][break]

after a moment, he glances away, taking a page out of 's book, and remains silent.[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- suspects dahlia is maybe not dahlia.[break]
- but otherwise no grievances here ^_^[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 22:29:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

he winces, if not at the smattering of conversations that are passed back and forth, but at the open hand slap that made metaphorical contact with senon’s face.

sheesh.” he says after taking the final bite of his pretzel, wiping his fingers with a supplied napkin soon after.

so i guess that means you’re free tonight, sen-city? maybe we can whip out a cheese plate with some crackers to celebrate less responsibly?

he speaks as passes, the man’s only words in parting being, “it's been a pleasure.”

he’ll get back to me.

kim insinuates before turning his attention to dahlia.

that was a bold move, miss , don’t you think? we’re on the cusps of life altering events and tensions are high, and you think it's the right decision to handicap an already failing sector within the league?

how cowardly of others to simply tuck their tails and show sympathy rather than speak out against something as trivial as what had just happened. and for gabe, a councilman whose job it is to steer the commissioner in the appropriate direction, to be the progenitor of cope was inexcusable.

now i understand excusing him from the room and giving him a warning, but to outright remove him from his position without going through the proper steps of speaking with your councilmen is a step i believe to be too far.

hands set onto the table, resting atop each other as his face remained placid, voice calm though firm as his onslaught of words were delivered.

you’re stressed, theres a lot on your mind, and everything that happens will somehow fall onto your shoulders in the end- if i were in your shoes holding this altogether would be insurmountable- but you have a duty not to make decisions based on impulse. you are the highest power at this table; and if your power is so easily corrupted, what makes you different from the forces that have been at our throat for years?

he pauses for a moment yet his eyes remain on dahlia, only altering their quarry to make contact with , , and as he makes mention of them as a whole.

you are welcome to stand by your decision. but i implore you to properly talk this out with your trusted advisors before you set it in stone.

he settles back into his seat without another word, awaiting the need to speak his mind once more when needed.

ღ lol
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:10:28 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"...Easily corrupted?"
[break][break]
Katherine can't help but quirk a brow at 's poor choice of words. Perhaps his relation to clouded his judgement, but she certainly believed that the former councilman knew better.
[break][break]
"He asked to have a god handed to him like it's some toy - because he felt entitled to it - and got told no," he almost reminds her of a particular journalist now. likely would have made the same comments if she still had the right for a seat in this room. "Then he threatened her, and only then did Dahlia relieve him of his duties. He is not a victim, Kim." And was far from the enemy.
[break][break]
"We should all be thankful that Tapu bulu won't wither the same way Celebi has."

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,766 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:22:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE

“AGREED,” is fernando coming to stand in someone else’s corner once more. however, like his earlier rise with , fernando’s recognition leans more toward bad omens than comradery. like the very neurotoxin that some may suspect to be behind the commissioner’s behavior, his agreeance turns sour with an insidious intent.

we are on the cusps of life alter events,” he repeats for emphasis. “events that will have very real effects on everyone within the region. a consequence that i believe many of us present do not understand.

he takes a stand, eyes sweeping throughout the room. it’s small but there is a noticeable pause between , , , , and .

a meteor is coming that will wipe out our region. we cannot make mistakes that will jeopardize our operation. we need to succeed.

given the luke warm reception the operation has had, especially in the face of ‘alternatives’, he’s almost pressured to repeat himself once more for clarity. for brevity’s sake, he does not.

we know this and have known this for more than a year. so when a head scientist decides to sabotage one of the few machines and primal gems we have—” he slows his speaking so the tone can perpetrate just how much this incident deserves his ire.

—because. maybe. somehow. perhaps palkia will appear and decide to save us—is nothing short of unacceptable!

he blinks once but otherwise doesn’t miss a beat.

when an elite four decides to go against their colleagues back and murders their pokemon, creating tension and lowering the rapport of this region’s strongest trainers, it is unacceptable!

now is a time to air grievances and one by one the list comes out.

when several members of his chamber propose, repeatedly, that we should just transport the meteor to a dimension that we do not have access to! i worry about the chances of our success.

his gaze stops at dahlia and despite his initial reception of her, like , he has grown to trust her. not because of her personality or compassion but because deep down, he has an understanding that while he relishes scolding others for their missteps, she does not.

lest we forget, , in all his good intentions to save , not only lost SOLGALEO but opened up our world to the ULTRA SPACE invasion. his actions have taught us a valuable lesson. one that costed us many lives. ones that not only cannot be repeated and ones i should not have to suspect to originate from the very people sworn to protect this region!

his tangent winds down and fernando takes a seat.

the choice to fire is my own. i have advocated for his removal since before 's appointment. was the one to put faith into him where i could not. unfortunately, we do not have the time or privileges of faith.

his promise to is fulfilled. it may not be within the confines of her expectation, but this is the means in which he can look out for him without further incident. likewise, the conversation with months ago results in making the choice that the ranger captain could not.

i have discussed this matter with at length,” he reveals. “this is not a decision made on impulse or emotion but on practicality and borrowed patience.

note(s):
- me eat i fill in later ^_^

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:34:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her grip on 's hand goes from loose to white knuckles as takes the floor.

it's not exactly unexpected but...

frankly, she's heard enough shit from him to last a lifetime.

her features twist into a scowl, eyes darting immediately as he digs his claws into her.

his next victim is .

and finally, as if he hasn't been beaten down enough... .

she feels sympathy seeping into her body for the man and it's almost enough to quell whatever anger she still feels toward .

almost but not quite.

she holds her tongue and says nothing, chin rising a little higher as she schools her expression back into composure.

mentally, resentment and bitterness simmer. i love you my ass.

once the focus drags away from transgressions, her grip on 's hand eventually loosens before dropping all together. it's, perhaps, better for the head professor to not be tethered to her.

aapt3.

tl;dr |
- sorry if i hurt ur hand
- scowls
- otherwise stays silent

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 23:41:51 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar

amber eyes look to , starting at her for a no less than three seconds before he rolls them to the back of his head, turning his attention to fernando as he begins to speak.

he chooses not to further spur though he is in every right to do so. he chooses mot to speak on how dahlia's action was the incorrect thing to do in the current setting. he chooses not to comment on how leaving people out of the know for dramatic effect or whatever the intention was was also incorrect. he chooses instead to silently nod, for it is no longer his job to meander over blurred lines.

understandable.

he states plainly.

ღ sheeeeeesh

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 9:03:45 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

and with laughter, the man leaves. the waterfalls continue to pour, the sound both cold and darling.[break][break]

"if you are able to assist, you may." dahlia says to . "but councilman black is right. we do not want the elite four spread thin. perhaps, councilwoman anderson may consider taking point for collaboration with lars."[break][break]

in the ensuing conversation that follows 's monologue, dahlia remains still. she has shed her casters. she does not budge despite the heightened beat of her heart.[break][break]

although grateful to katherine and fernando, she does not betray such feelings. not here. not now. however, her allowance of fernando to list item after item of compounding obstruction and discord within the league is sign enough.[break][break]

"as you have just said, kim, there is a perception that suggests the rangers are a failing sector."[break][break]

the commissioner speaks directly to him. there is no scowl on her face- just the sharpest of gazes.[break][break]

"then, if it is failing, is that not a failure of its leaders? logically speaking, then it is reason enough for a reshuffle. may lars and the rest of the head rangers rise to the occasion."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 22:31:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

For the past several minutes, Doug had struggled to process 's dismissal, his mouth opening and closing before any words could be uttered as he tried to comprehend what had just happened.

His temper rose, and fell, and rose again and fell again, as he ever so slowly put the pieces together as best he could understand them.

It was difficult; to try and look at things objectively; he would rather call out The double standard to which the commissioner was held as compared to them- but claimed 's dismissal was the result of years of lobbying from the man himself.

Which just made Doug wonder why they chose to fire him now, in front of everyone.

"... If I may." The youth finally said in the most polite way he could manage at 's words- er, word, his gaze swiveling over to the commissioner. "I believe a last minute restructurin' to the Rangers's leadership will do us more harm than good in the short-term; We ain't gonna see the benefits of these changes before that meteor reaches Hoenn. But we're almost sure to see the repercussions of removing Game without any warning to him or his immediate staff on the field, in the form of both low morale and insubordination. Just my thoughts."

Felt like if they had waited a year to fire him, they could wait an extra month, but whatever.

Low morale and high rates of insubordination were common in the military when a squad, company, battalion, you name it, suddenly had an abrupt change in leadership- of that, he knew personally, as a formerly unfortunate new, unwanted leader himself.

And say what you will about the Ranger's competence or budget; they were certainly a tightly-knit group; Senon was quite popular. He couldn't imagine the people under him taking this too well once they found out the circumstances that led to the man's dismissal.

But then, he imagined nobody cared about any of that. 'They'll do their job or we'll find someone else that will' or something along those lines, he expected.

He slumped back onto his seat and stared at the paper in front of him, rolling his pen pensively before turning his gaze to .

"More of a head's up for ya than anythin', Mr. Anderson." Not a whole lot that could be done with the information other than prepare for it, seeing how the choice had already been made.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 22:36:58 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"there is a reason we have multiple head rangers, doug. in fact, we have ample talent to fill in if necessary."[break][break]

dahlia is softer here. voice feathered to a blurrier texture. one mixed with the breath and the golden flecks of some imparted sympathy. for doug is young. not a politician, but a passionate youth.[break][break]

"we have captain of rustboro. of slateport. of lavaridge and of lilycove. and right here, in this city of ever grande, we have captain ."[break][break]

the commissioner's posture however, remains obstinate.[break][break]

"they will do just fine."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 4:57:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Honestly that could have gone a million different ways. Firing one of the Head Rangers was something that didn't even cross Kazimir's mind so when the words were spoken he was as dumbstruck as a few of the rest of the members around the table. "H-hey that's a joke ri-" 's departure was the nail that drove home that this wasn't some kind of joke. Hell could one even call it a joke? Overreaction was more like it.

Were meetings like this usually this high-strung?

People said their pieces and some of them articulated it way better than what Kazimir could have said, he was of the side that doing something like this now of all times was probably not what needed to be a priority. Still it happened and now it was probably a good time to try and throw out a net to make sure that the pieces don't fall everywhere.

"Uh, so...I know we just said that the Elite Four was spread thin and all but..." There was a lump in his chest as he tried to bring himself to say it. It was the first thing that came to mind but it was something that was building up in his heart for a while now. To help people on a more personal and larger scale than just being their teacher and testing their abilities. He was Pokkenger after all, how could he just sit back and watch a group like the Rangers suffer like this?

"Is it...alright if I take a leave of Elite Four...to help the Rangers out?" The man let out a small cough as he leaned forward, the Shaymin in his lap curling up even tighter into a round ball on his lap as it felt the unease in his body rise up, "It sounds like someone needs to help get their morale up and doing that directly is kind of my style and I'd rather focus my attention on it. Sure ya said that they have some captains that know their stuff Dahl-face but I can still count the ones ya listed on one hand. Still a small bit of people but if we can light a fire under they're butts then they could really blow our minds."

That's when he turns to with a clenched fist and the embers of a burning fire in his eyes, "So how about it Boss, think you got room to let me in and help out?"

-Kaz leaves the elite four?!?!?
-And joins the Rangers?!?!?

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 20:19:53 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

"... Understood, Commissioner." The young man leaned his head back onto his seat and let his eyes slip closed, trying to tune out essentially ejecting himself from the Elite 4.

The problem as Doug saw it wasn't a lack of talent, but of time. He didn't doubt some of these folk might be able to eventually fill in 's shoes, but whether they would be able to do so in time was another matter.

's popularity amongst the rangers and the loyalty of his former men was being either underestimated or simply disregarded. Either way, Doug expected low morale and insubordination and the only thing that would convince him otherwise was actually seeing otherwise. So he really hoped he was wrong on this one.

Regardless, none of that mattered. He had known from the start that it was already too late to change what happened, regardless of what he said. Even if he had somehow managed to turn around to his point of view, there was no way in hell Senon would willingly return to work for the league after everything that had been said.

He didn't know why he bothered with saying anything. Perhaps he just wanted to at least feel like he had done something to try and stand up for his friend.

'Dumb.'

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
606 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 0:46:00 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg0kv0XzE21yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Hoenn Victory Road (Champion Stadium) - Pokémon Masters EX

THE METEOROID

DAHLIA GLARES AT KAZIMIR the instant the obscene sobriquet leaves his mouth. A small pocket of space is purposefully inlaid between her stare and her next words. If this were any other day, any other time or place, perhaps, she might have entertained the playful. But there is a meteoroid coming. There is a meteoroid coming.[break][break]

"consider it done. head ranger , i trust that you'll oversee the transition then?"[break][break]

EVENTUALLY, THE MEETING'S STAGE SHIFTS. At this point, to Dahlia, it is clear who is articulate. Who is tactful. Who is able to cast their opinion toward the center of their table and who shrivels up behind pen movements and page turning.[break][break]

No matter. The plan has been set and communicated. Should the house need to be cleaned further still, it can be done.[break][break]

"first, i have some updates to share." The Commissioner says with the tap of her trackpad.[break][break]

The screen before them flips through several portraits: Stormy Llewellyn, Balder Schwartz, Zac Ramsay.

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • stormy llewellyn is presumed to have been killed in action. it is likely that she and moltres were assassinated by the dark triad.
  • zac ramsay mutually parted ways with tapu bulu; tapu bulu deemed that ramsay did not hold a proper stake in the fate of the region.
  • due to the dimensional obstruction affecting teleportation, readings of ultra space, it has been difficult to trace wavelengths of energy from balder schwartz's solgaleo. before all communications were cut, signs of life suddenly vanished.

BY MID-SEPTEMBER, would find that his stolen power from Schwartz begins to fade until it is no more. Mayhaps, it is a product of Solgaleo's death in Ultra Megalopolis... or perhaps, the dispensing of powers through Rocket's old MAGMA method is not permanent after all?[break][break]

"the aqua initiative was developed to protect our avatars and to prepare for disasters hoenn may face." The Commissioner iterates as the A.Q.U.A. logo rotates continuously in the corner of the screen. "but it was also created to help fend against any avatars that may align themselves with team rocket or wild cards that may be of risk to the safety of the region."

"skyler dross refused to sign with the aqua initiative, but offered their maritime salvaging and exploration company for league assistance. although i have initially declined, i may accept with limited terms and conditions." The Commissioner shakes her head, blonde hair curling toward her chin. "here is a summary of the company dross sent us."

[break]
Nautica is a family-owned maritime salvaging and exploration company based in Lilycove that provides additional marine and coastal services with a unique combination of experts and vessels.[break][break]

Operating mostly in the Hoenn region and surrounding international waters, Nautica’s fleet currently consists of:[break][break]
  • One seaplane
  • One cabin cruiser “The Dorado”
  • One warship “The Sotally Tober.”
[break][break]

It is headed as well by two experienced captains: Captain and Captain .[break][break]

Nautica provides a wealth of services related to the defence of Hoennian ocean and coastline areas, including but not limited to:[break]
  • Security services involving people and cargo
  • Search and rescue
  • Navigational expertise
  • Other odd jobs that might fall within the purview of Nautica's goal of defending Hoenn's oceans and coastlines.
[break][break]
(written by owli)

"i believe to be a dangerous wild card. if she is not willing to be a part of the aqua initiative with kyogre as her patron, then the possible threat she can pose to the region is enormous.[break][break]

we can collaborate with nautica to a limited degree as i have said, but i would like to use that partnership as a way to monitor her activities and to inspect their business thoroughly and frequently.[break][break]

i understand that some of you may consider dross and vestri to be your friends, but should she lose control of kyogre or endanger the league and the region in any way, it is up to you to deal with her. deal with her and all of the other names and pokemon on the list.[break][break]

if anyone has further ideas about how to manage missing or avatars gone rogue or further opinions, you may speak."

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT is designed as a crucial narrative beat before the meteoroid impact event coming this Fall. In order to prepare for the future of the region, the League invites its officials to ensure everyone is on the same page...[break][break]

There is no deadline for the next "moderator post"; you may also post multiple times. However, please allow others time to post if you feel like the thread is going too quickly. Feel free to respond to others, banter, and more.

There are no deadlines to post yet; however, will publish moderator posts when appropriate.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 9:38:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

. to lose one silph is tragic. to lose one as prominent as she was is devastating. but he's expected as much ever since her disappearance so the news doesn't surprise him.[break][break]

still, he looks at not to offer condolences but to remind himself that there aren't that many of them left. that they should be united moving forward despite their differences.[break][break]

"i believe there were a few other sightings during the sootopolis incident."[break][break]

he starts.[break][break]

"and one more recently where i encountered this...thing. monster? alien? it's not a documented pokemon, that much i know. but the way it moved and fought was unlike anything i had ever seen."[break][break]

he recounts the incident in fallarbor the previous week. would've received a detailed report from him along with a recording of the incident the same day it happened.[break][break]

his thoughts on and her company will be shared eventually. [break][break]

note(s):[break]
- rip stormy silph...[break]
- shares his incident with deoxys ()[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]