part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:24:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
he calls to the sootopolis bay on a sunny morning, a quick and effecient text. he could've asked the admin to either the labs or his own headquarters in rustboro, but this had been far more effecient since he had wanted to check on the population of his crystablooms.

[break][break] he checks his watch as the clock strikes ten. perhaps after they could get some brunch.

[break][break] as he sees the hulking figure of the admin in the distance, he lifts an arm. "hey."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:34:32 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
When duty calls, you answer. And, fortunately for Felix, today's duty came in the form of one swift text from a familiar face. Vials strapped along his leg, the hulking admin approached the bay from the west. As he grew close, he outstretched his arm, offering his greeting in the form of a small wave and head nod.

"Hey."

His hands found themselves comfortable in the back pocket of his jeans as he tilted his chin towards the crystablooms, half expecting Jayden to explain today's mini objective.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:38:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
"thanks for coming."

[break][break] it's something that doesn't need to be said, but he's working on saying those things anyway. recent experience has taught him that perhaps it is okay to say things that seem somewhat repetitive.

[break][break] he glances towards the bay, where the sun glimmers atop the water. unlike during the events of the darkest day, the pool seems calm — nearly tepid. around it are several flowers that are still in bloom from the summer's fest.

[break][break] "there aren't as many as before," he remarks as he leads the way down the steps towards the bay's interior. "but worthy enough nonetheless."

[break][break] a head tilts towards his fellow admin as they reach the bottom.

[break][break] "have i told you about my project?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 3:53:15 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
What an unnecessary piece of gratitude. Was there any reason for him to even deny the request?

"Of course."

Head nods trailed both the fellow admin's words and movements as they descended down the bay.

"You haven't, no."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 4:05:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
his gengar appears from behind , lumbering around on uneven steps. though, the gengar seems to do this more out of amusement than an actual physical defect. it puts down a box next to jayden, who reaches into the box to pull out some containers, and a pair of gloves.

[break][break] "it's just an inkling," he says. "but first —"

[break][break] slipping on his gloves, he reaches to a single flower in the middle of a bed of wildflowers. unlike the others, this one's glass petals glimmer bright in the light. not as glamorous as they once were, but interesting nonetheless.

[break][break] "you know about my civilian front, correct? my inheritance?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 5:28:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Of course," he nodded along. The Gengar went relatively unnoticed as it lumbered about; Felix had more important matters to focus on.

Eyes narrowing in on the crystabloom in his hands, the admin wondered whatever happened to the spouts of blossoms that recently overtook the region. Was any benefit derived from them? Admittedly, the science aspect of the organization was the furthest from his oversight (both professionally and personally), however, with Jayden bringing up his civilian identity, he couldn't help but grow a tinge curious. "What about it?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 5:35:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
"my father was the scientist not me."

[break][break] in some ways, you could say that he took after cäcilia in that regard. especially now that had access to their members files, his would certainly be included among them. it was up to the other admin if he had wanted to peruse them.

[break][break] but he lacked his mother's sharp words or desire for bloodlust. in jayden, it was more necessity than passion.

[break][break] "that being said, i have certain obligations to fulfill." most of the work was handled by the board, and other than some paperwork he had to occasionally sign, it was out of his hands. that being said, he had spent several months embroiled in the company's seedier politics — when word of his father's allegations first came through, after his death, there had been a lot to make up for.

[break][break] he pauses. "and then — there are my own personal interests."

[break][break] he scoops the crystablooms in the container, placing it into the box. he combs through the grass, to see if there are any other specimen — even smaller, weaker, frail, they would still be useful to pick up.

[break][break] "there isn't much known about these crystablooms and the infinity energy encased inside of them is better researched by our science team." he knows that in particular has vested interest, and he's sure that she's called anyone else to assist. jayden himself has provided her and with enough specimen to last them.

[break][break] "but —" he says, pushing his hands against his knees to stand. he slips off the gloves and then places them in a separate box, this one was metal and much smaller. "i wonder if there is a medicinal use for them. they are flowers, after all."

[break][break] he thinks back to the conversations he's had with , and the herbal tea that he'd been given.

[break][break] "if true..." he purses his lips. "it would help the company, but also rocket as well."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 22:50:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Would you like help with that, then?"

The question was short, curt, and to the point. No ramblings necessary. While development into crystablooms wouldn't necessarily aid rocket, or his own interests for that matter, there were times the interest of his coworkers--his friends-- should supersede anything else. Because, if he were to play this revolving game of loyalties, it always helped ease one consciousness with remaining consistent with at least one person.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 23:16:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
he turns up at the other, mouth curved.

[break][break] "i can tell you don't want to, felix."

[break][break] though little changed with his expression, the other would be able to tell the amusement that flickered through his expression. he was joking.

[break][break] "c'mon," he says. "let's get back to the lab so we can document the specimen. then i can cook you something at my house."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:40:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

"I do."

No hint of humor.laced his words. Sincerity. Honesty. They bred the product of his response like two horny jaybirds fucking in a tree.

"I want to help."

@tag

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
injection [c]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 6:16:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: