2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 18:30:00 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Save for the few downfalls triggered by the havoc of distortions, snow to Angelo was largely uncharted territory. Fields of white, red ears and snowmen in Alto Mare were as rare as it should be in Hoenn.

Here, however, frost stretches as far as the eye could see. As if the valleys of cloud he carves paths through had descended and settled upon Mossdeep.

This was an undiscovered world and Angelo was nothing but a voyager, eager to test his mettle against and experience the elements he'd yet to conquer.

This is the spot.

Returning his compass back into his pocket, gloved fingers slip into the depths of a leather jacket he seldom got to wear. This one lined on the interior with Wooloo wool, fluff on the collar tickling his scarred neck as he scrunches his shoulders towards his ears. 

But it's the warmth of his heartbeat, high on the thrill of a promised adventure and the awaiting challenge, that keeps him from shivering. 

Along with the occasional stamp of his sturdy boots.

At Angelo's side, his chosen companion's fluffy collar ruffles in the biting breeze, much like his own.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 4:27:26 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Georgette pauses from her paperwork to note the time, a hum soon sounding from her throat as she narrows her eyes in thought. Digging out her phone, a few quick swipes upon its screen confirms her day's challenger is due any moment: Angelo Vestri. With a little hum the small woman ducks out of her tidy office and through the outbuilding on the property, pausing only to retrieve her Froslass who lurks just at the edge of the nearby woods.
[break][break]
Her pokemon now in tow, Georgette's eyes sweep the front of the property, landing immediately on the silhouette of a man. Lifting her hand, she calls brightly across the way, "Bonjour! Angelo? You are right on time, no?"
[break][break]
The sound of ice and snow crunching beneath her feet fills the air as Georgette approaches, her warm expression a stark contrast to the surrounding landscape.
[break][break]
"Welcome to Mossdeep! I hope you were not waiting long." She pauses where she stands, her mittened hand beckoning Angelo to follow after her as she chatters, "You look dressed warm enough for your challenge, I am glad you read the instructions. Are you excited?"
[break][break]
"Come this way!"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 21:55:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Who knew that the crunch of snow beneath boots and the chime of a Kalosian accent would make for a perfect match? And yet somehow, it flows as pretty as the fresh fall.

Angelo lifts a hand towards the blonde that comes his way, smiling and cheerful. A sharp contrast to the dominion she claims mastery over.

And you must be Georgette. Piacere di conoscerti.” Lips splitting into a knowing, somewhat cheeky smile, he greets her with smooth Alto Marean. From one non-native to another.

Nah. Gave me time to climatise.” He jests, light-hearted despite the cold prickling like a bitch against his flesh. He wasn't used to this. “I am, yeah. A survival trek through the snow'll be a first. But hey, I'm a sucker for new experiences.

With a single whistle, Artemis trots at Angelo's heel as they follow the gym leader through the snow. She'd always been the most reliable of his Lycanroc.

I didn't see it in the rules, but I brought some equipment along. Just standard flare. A compass, survival knife and things but I can leave 'em with you if you'd prefer?

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 4:28:23 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

"I am," Gigi confirms, her expression turning delighted at Angelo's native tongue. "We must stick together, no? We are too alike." Her accent thick as she speaks, the smaller woman directs her challenger towards a neatly path cut through the snow; the crunch of ice fills the air with each step, the noise brittle and sharp upon the cold air.
[break][break]
With a low chuckle at Angelo's jesting, her blue-green eyes bright, Georgette makes an absent little motion with her hand as she supplies, "I am from Snowbelle City. I thought the snow would be a challenge in such a tropical region. You never know where you might be stranded, no?" Her gaze falls towards the Lycanroc which trails at Angelo's heels, her nose wrinkling playfully at the creature as she offers a little wave in greeting.
[break][break]
Humming softly, Georgette's steps pause momentarily before she continues down the path, asking in turn, "Is the pack something you would normally have with you? If not you should remove it." As she speaks the woman pulls out a small pouch of her own from her satchel, offering it to Angelo as they walk.
[break][break]
"You will need this though. It is a radio, so I may speak with you, and a flare gun. The flare should be used if you are in danger or cannot continue the challenge. Once it is fired we will come to you as quickly as possible and assist you."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 11:50:38 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
I have my equipment on me more often than not. My work keeps me out on the field a lot.

Angelo makes no effort to remove the pouch attached to his belt, gear staying exactly where he'd tactfully intended them to be. Much like the smile on his lips.

Never know when you might be stranded, right?

They were essential while exploring the Hoenn region and her islands alone. Angelo had grown used to preparing for his solo ventures, for his business and chasing his passions alike.

His ease with handling equipment is evident in how he takes the radio from Georgette, attaching it onto his belt with a quick snap and slipping the flare into the pack.

Got it.” He informs the gym leader, Artemis's fluffy tail swaying in return to her friendly wave.

angelo's equipment;

- compass
- lockback knife
- small first aid kit
- chemical glowsticks
- energy snack bar
- paracord survival bracelet
- radio (from georgette)
- flare (from georgette)

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 23:33:14 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

"A man after my heart, no?" Georgette asks playfully, her blue-green eyes filled with mirth. She gives a sharp nod of agreement at Angelo's assessment - far too many people were unprepared for the wilderness of Hoenn should they become stranded. While most did not have to contend with the cold, there was not an insignificant number of times the gym leader was called to the Shoal Cave to help search for a hapless trainer.
[break][break]
She draws them up to a stop after passing a stand of trees, the snow here somewhat clear to allow the ground to be seen. Her head tipping up to Angelo, she chirps brightly, "I wish you the best of luck."
[break][break]
Then, entirely too casually, she says, "Confuse Ray." A hellish cackle fills the air, and Georgette's Froslass opens its maw to screech at the pair, leaving them disoriented as the world spins in shades of white and grey.

In the Bleak Midwinter

[break][break]

Rules:

[break][break]
Wandering through the grounds of Mossdeep Gym is a test of willpower and ingenuity during which you and your pokemon will blaze your own trail to a predetermined meeting point. Your next post you must ROLL to determine the first leg of your trail.
[break][break]
Please take 1 or 2 posts to complete your prompt, with reacting accordingly if necessary. After you have cleared each prompt be sure to ROLL again.
[break][break]
Good luck!
[break][break]
[break][break]

Current Trial: 0/3

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 19:43:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Playful comments make the air feel merciful, Angelo's lips splitting into a welcoming smile at the mischievous curl of tongues. Another language he spoke with an all too familiar sort of ease. 

Would you look at that,” he reaches up to touch his face with the back of his gloved hand, bashfulness a flimsy facade when sporting a roguish grin on his face. “I'm finally starting to feel warm again. You're a charmer, Ms Bluebottle.

He wasn't. It was cold as shit out here.

They push on a little further to which Angelo is thankful for, it keeps his blood pumping as they navigate through the swirl of white.

When he can finally see a peek of dirt and a flash of green, buried beneath the drift, those tiny blades of hope are dashed with foreboding sweetness.

would have seen Angelo's impressed brow arch, had she not left him stumbling in the wake of her deceptiveness. Arms out and trying not to trip over Artemis, as he attempts to navigate a violently spinning world.

Merda!

She got him good.

[roll]

angelo's equipment;

- compass
- lockback knife
- small first aid kit
- chemical glowsticks
- energy snack bar
- paracord survival bracelet
- radio (from georgette)
- flare (from georgette)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
i want a skiplane [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 6:32:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: