294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
bottled summer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 0:32:33 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
roach walked through the cellar with a clipboard, taking inventory for an order to one of the newer local distributors. he stared at craft brews he’d taken a chance on. been told summery ales could be a great hit. bright berry goses and interesting sours, but he’d only been laughed at by his regulars.

”man, ain’t no one drinkin’ this shit here,” he muttered to himself.

and there the packs would sit, likely, unless he moved his inventory to the club, which was a chore and paperwork. /’s filled the blanks. no more orders at this time.

what about shandies though?

contemplating, he made his way out around the corner and back into the lower level of the bar. the shady one. he looked at the first person sitting closest with a nod of his scruffy chin.

”you like shandies?”
@ari
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bottled summer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 0:51:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she's been frequenting bars lately, still living off her lump sum payment from @calhoun 's ordered hit. she likes to lay low in between jobs, keep an eye on the state of things. a people watcher, this one - makes sense, given her job description. but still, there's something boring about doing nothing. too long spent in stagnation does funny things to the brain.

so does murder. eh, tomato, tomahto. (how tf do you write that? make it make sense.)

she lifts her chin. ritual's owner - because of course she recognizes him; he's the entire reason she's here - asks her for her opinion and she ponders it for a moment before shrugging. 

"sugar makes for a shitty hangover." she lifts her vodka martini to emphasize the polar opposite drink. "mm, but shouldn't be hard to move in this summer heat." she shrugs.
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
bottled summer
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 4:14:47 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
”fair ‘nough. i agree.” hence why he was asking for other opinions. it wasn’t that criminals didn’t like sugar, it just wasn’t the typical order at ritual. everything good there had a bite.

but he would try it. maybe it would sell. shouldn’t be hard, she said. deciding to put his blind faith in her, he raised the paper in his hand to the bartop and marked down a number next to the shandy’s name.

”takin’ your word for it.”

he took the paper again and folded it, put it in his back pocket. then, he slipped behind the bar to pour himself something.

”don’t think i’ve seen ye in here before. i’m roach.”
@ari