37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
Home Alone, except you're not home and it's a Daycare. [M]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:19:07 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Apple was a good girl, a little feisty when she wanted to be, but usually she was good! "A Very Polite Flapple" Night would always call her, and make sure to scratch under her chin and along her cheeks. So okay, maybe she chewed on a few things now and then, like the table legs when nobody paid her any mind, or decided to 'stretch' her wings and knock an almost entirely empty cup over onto the carpet. So what? Everyone did it!

That was absolutely no excuse for Night or Pluto to just leave her here! Even if it was with one of the others in the house! This place smelled weird, everything was super tall, and none of it was suitable for a regal Flapple like herself! Truly, she would be sure to exclaim every bit of her displeasure about this towards both of them when they came to pick her up! Especially if whomever they chose to help keep her company was just as displeased about the situation as she was!

... Though now that Apple thought about it, sparing a glance around at the yard around her. She... wasn't actually sure who Pluto had chosen to leave her with. Had they even come out of their ball yet? Were they just hiding somewhere she couldn't see them? Apple was certainly quiet when she tried to talk, even if she was a dragon type... Would they even be able to hear her call out for them?

'Well,' she mused, 'I guess there's only one way to find out, right?' Mustering up as much confidence in herself as she could, Apple would give as loud a call as she could manage into the unfamiliar surroundings.

"... Smudge? Roze? Soot? I don't know which one of you it is but that's not the point here! Where are you?"

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:30:50 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

The opposite could have been said about why Pluto had exactly left at the daycare... it might have been the reason that Night had left Apple, to keep this trouble-maker in check.

When Apple beckoned for who had been left with her, he appeared behind her in a purple haze. Looming over her before he gave a deep chuckle. "Heheheh, here." He mused, going to float in front of her. Looking around, before then back at her. "Where are we? Why did Lambchop leave us here? Is he mad at me?" Aww, it was almost cute.

He did look on edge though. Not liking the others that got to close, which caused him to spark up like a cat and hiss at them in some disgruntled gibberish.

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
Fears exist for a reason.
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:17:26 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Honestly, the sound that erupted from the Flapple could only be one of absolute fear— nothing less than an ear piercing, shrill squeal as she yanked herself down within the apple shell. Though as nothing more came from it—no attacks, no abrupt shaking at her 'armor', Apple would slowly begin to unfurl herself. Oh of course it was that trouble maker!

A harsher growl would be her only reply, it being the only sound she could make right away to properly voice her displeasure at his antics. "Oh! I ought to drop an apple on your head you brute!" How could Pluto or Night leave her in this strange place with this grumpy ghost? He was awful at behaving!

Oh. Oh No. Did they expect her to teach him manners? She barely was able to convince Phobos to stop antagonizing Soot during nap times! How could they possibly expect her to reign in this little monster!? ... Though as Roze bombarded her with questions; the ire the Flapple held towards him was rather quickly snuffed out. Truly Roze was rather attached to his human, so honestly, how could she blame him for such a thing?

Giving a much softer sigh; Apple could only wave her wings in an attempt of placating motions, trying to soothe the bristling Ghost as much as she could. They certainly didn't need him having another Terror episode!

"Oh, now now. I don't believe Pluto is upset with you at all. If he were, I doubt it would have been I that was placed here with you." At least, she hoped it wouldn't have been her. "I'm certain our Humans just. Need to do something without us? I half remember Phobos mentioning something about it in that cryptic way of his. As for where we are... Well I'm not quite sure of that."

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 1:32:54 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Those answers did not soothe the gastly. It made him feel....

Abandoned.

The ghost-type seemed to glitch out, before it went and settled next to Apple. He was never the cuddly type- aside to Pluto. Getting as close as he could, to avoid being near the other pokemon, he buzzed quietly. "... I want Pluto." He said simply, eyes focusing on the ground. "...Are you sure they didn't leave us here?" Repeating the question.

A daycare worker walked by, seeing the two pokemon huddled together. "Aww, your trainers did say you two would be close to each other! Well welcome to daycare, feeding time is soon!"

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 3:04:35 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Watching the usually proud and mischievous Gastly looking so Lost, Oh her little heart ached at the sight. "Oh honey...." the Flapple breathed, raising her head up a bit to nudge vaguely in the area she assumed was a cheek. "Roze, you know how much the both of us mean to them. You saw how much time and effort Pluto put into nursing you back." Of course, she wouldn't elaborate beyond that, Apple doubted he'd need her to remind him of the past with how much he lived in it—even if unintentional.

Though at the sudden strange voice that spoke up, the soft voice would quickly shift to a louder hiss; Arms spreading a bit wider as her mouth slowly opened to bare teeny fangs.

She absolutely did not appreciate being interrupted by random strangers! Roze was already vulnerable and anyone could send him into an episode that she simply did not have the time nor resources to soothe! If preventing it meant she would have to cause wanton destruction with Dragon Pulse, then so be it!

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 3:15:38 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

As the stranger spoke, a loud hiss came from Roze. His eyes locked on her, as he froze in his spot. Flashbacks came to his vision, imagining the past... before he shook his head violently. Sparking out as he zoomed straight for Apple. Going to condense himself small enough to fit within the flaps of the apple.

"Wanna go home.... Want Lampchop." He whispered softly, why did they have to leave them here?

Why didn't they leave the others? Why just them? What did he do?

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 0:19:20 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Her glare wouldn't drop until the stranger—employee?—had left. Finally allowing the Flapple to lower her wings a bit before curling them inwards. Making some attempt to cradle the Gastly to her tiny chest like how Night would cradle her during her naps; any bit of comfort she could offer to the Ghost Pokémon.

"I know you do, I want to go home too, Roze. But right now, we have to behave and maybe time will go by faster to have them picking us up sooner." It sounded hard even for herself to believe, but there was only so much Apple could do in her attempts to calm the frantic Pokémon before he could lose it.

"It'll be over and we'll be home before you know it."

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 1:26:01 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

He was trying to keep himself so condensed. The black form trembling in the middle, eyes shut tight and heaved breathes. Mind flashing back to the time he was left.

Abandoned alone in the trash.

It hurt his very soul, that the one that promised to never leave him, did this. He wanted to be angry! But... but Apple was here... he wouldn't abandoned Apple.. he would lose Night if he was. No- it couldn't be.

Could it?

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 1:40:36 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
Oh... oh no, that wasn't good she recognized that tremor. It was rare these days, though it was a dangerous thing to see when Rozes' memories started to gnaw at him, like a litter of poochyena over a rawhide bone.

Folding her wings in as close as she could get, Apple would begin to sway, hoping without prompting that Roze would go along with it. "Breathe, Roze. Focus on me little one." the energy that had been keeping her going— the stress, the momentary panic—was beginning to fade, allowing the near-constant exhaustion back into her voice. "We are Not abandoned. They are merely doing something that they couldn't bring us for. They'll be back by Nightfall, I'm sure of it."

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 2:01:37 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Was she really telling the truth? That they hadn't abandoned them here? It had to be true. Night would never leave Apple. Never ever, ever! Yes. Yes. But... but what... what if they left her to finish him off- no that was silly. Apple liked him.

The tgremor came again, feeling tight, cracking a eye open to peer at Apple with uncertainty.

"Why..."

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 17:48:04 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
"I don't quite know their reasons, but I know they haven't abandoned us here, Roze." The flapple crooned, careful of her horn as she nudged at the cheek-area of his face. "They care too much about both of us to just leave us somewhere." The careful patting of a wing in an attempt at comfort.

"They'll be back in no time."

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 17:58:39 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

There was a stare at her, allowing himself to let his guard down for her. A weird-purring noise came from the cheek nudge, as he cuddled as close as he could get to her. shrinking himself down smaller, just so he could get as close cuddled up to her as possible. He jsut wanted to be able to hide from any prying eyes.

"I'm going... to chill here." Aka, be as invisible as possible to anyone. "I'm hiding all his heels when we get home."

close tab

played by

Cadmium

Nightmare
He / Him
December 21
Mossdeep
Pluto-sexual
Club Owner
Civilian
Pluto Fürst
Married
0 height
0 height
awards
37 posts
Night Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cadmium
Night Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 18:30:08 GMT
Night Fürst Avatar
As Roze tucked in a bit closer, Apple would fold her wings back properly—letting the 'apple' shell form in a bit more like an apple, and to keep the Gastly hidden away from view. She knew his ticks, and figured that at least giving him more to hide behind would be better in settling him down.

"As long as you don't try biting me, you're fine." The flapple hummed, leaning her head against a wing to keep an eye out on their surroundings. "I'll help, Phobos likely will as well if you simply tell him why."

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 18:40:39 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

With the talk of pranking their master, a grin spread over the gastlys face just as quickly as it had disappeared before. "Hide all the left ones, put them all over the house. He won't be able to preform without asking us or getting whole new shoes." What a devious plan, it was!

That would be until Pluto was frustrated and crying, then Roze would bring them all back to him like a scolded puppy. "MAybe hide Night's dumb fancy pen."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 21:42:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: