thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 8:04:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

a bit away from the rest of the crowd that are busy celebrating splashfest, theo finds a moment during the day to wander off to the edge of the docks, and it's there that he stands with his gaze cast out at the vast blue of the ocean and skies that seem to shift into a wonderful gradient.[break][break]

and it's also there that he runs into someone from his past. the two have likely yet to realize, however, as he doesn't even turn to look at them yet.[break][break]

"what do you think of the dome?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
mission![break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lurantis color-shiny"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 1:17:35 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Every emotion comes to him at once. He partakes in the swimsuit contest, some dunking, and the surfing. But nothing compares to the feeling of seeing the sleep paralysis demon in the flesh, looking them in the face, and having a moment of clarity not to shoot their brains out in the midst of the crowd.

"Fuck you, that's what I think."

Much older now, Ashley eyes Theo. Silver eyes flood with emotion, fists clinched. He can't shoot him in public, he can't strangle him to death, and certainly he can't beat him. Because then he's the bad guy. But this man? This piece of fucking shit before him, had the gall to come to Hoenn? Fan-fucking-tastic. Ashley's teeth grinding together, as he looks right to Theo with a frown.

"Kanto not enough for you, asswipe?" He wasn't going to make this pleasant. Every word that left Ashley's lips doused in acidic disgust. Any thoughts on the dome were lost then. All that was left? The need for revenge.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#00BFFF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 11:41:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo doesn't recognize him at first. grunts come and go and he's never made it a point to remember them unless they prove memorable. that's changed recently, of course, but it doesn't change the fact that all he sees in front of him is someone who's angry at him for no apparent reason.[break][break]

"hm?"[break][break]

he tilts his head over, expression confused.[break][break]

"i don't know you."[break][break]

but he does. he remembers now.

mission![break]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 7:24:05 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
He could turn back right now. Ashley could walk the hell away from Theo, and never think of him again. But now, even though he knew Rocket was here in some capacity, he could no longer relax. He stood his ground.

That impulse to walk away... he feels it in his heart. He cannot turn back now.

"Bullshit." Silver eyes likes silver bullets, he takes a step forward. "If you don't remember me, that's fine. But I remember you. I guess it was too much to hope that you were dead." He can feel his fists clinching so hard that he could damn near hear the ringing of his heartbeat in his hands alone, if it wasn't already pounding in his ears.

"Why Hoenn?" As if that would make it better. But he didn't care. He needed an answer. Now. Before he made a bad choice.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 7:17:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"what do you mean why?"[break][break]

the reason should be obvious: because rocket is here, and also because hoenn seems to be the center of everything good and bad. mostly bad.[break][break]

not wanting this interaction to escalate, theo decides to step away and attempt to leave.[break][break]

"i'll be on my way now."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 7:39:17 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
"We're not done here, Theo."

Ashley stands in Theo's way. Silver eyes filled with a twisted malicious desire, his lips curving into an nigh-unhinged smile as he stares down his former father-figure.

"So you do have a heart in there. But you don't have the balls to kill a traitor? Or maybe there's another reason?"

But he immediately spits on the good faith. They're in public, so Theo wouldn't dare right now. "Surprised you didn't up and off yourself. But I guess I shouldn't be. The good die young, Jubilee included." He didn't want to give Theo an inch.

If a firearm did come out, he had a plan. He had the training to use it. He would find a way to fight back. All he knew right now, was fuck Theo, fuck Rocket, and fuck the League for housing them anywhere nearby.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 10:31:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

with his only path away blocked, he is left with the easy choice of staying to talk. though he suspects they won't be talking for much longer.[break][break]

no firearm comes out. instead, a question that poses as a substitute for one.[break][break]

"don't you mean sir?"

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 4:00:03 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
With that single word, Ash surmises exactly what Theo says as a bullet, and its a critical impact to say the least. When he hears it, his pulse spikes. He's close, he's readying himself to make the kill. Every piece of pain he was subjected to, every bit of trauma, and this was what Theo asks?

"You think you deserve that? My respect?" He looks him dead in the eyes. Ash is shorter, but he no longer feels spineless in the face of his nightmare. He's not in his right mind. He's going to do something stupid.

"How bout this?" Stop. "Fight me in a three-v-three. You win, I'll respect you. I'll even come back to Rocket, no questions asked, since it's so much better now, right? I mean, I left before the pardon, so that means I'm still technically Rocket. But if I win?"

He gets right in his face, every word like acid sprayed onto Theo all at once. "You out yourself online. Every crime you've ever committed, to the public. Like a bullshit apology confessional video. I'll out myself too. I may be taken in, but you?" He makes a snide comment. "Unless the years have shriveled your balls up like your face. Grandpa." The last word was a taunt, and while Theo was surely wise enough not to be baited, he made sure he said it just like back then.

He could hear his heart pumping in his ear. And he realizes how stupid and outclassed he actually is...

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 15:52:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

then, the offer comes, and it's one that is wild enough to catch him off guard. he blinks, processing before finally speaking.[break][break]

"for the record, i don't care for your respect."[break][break]

he doesn't back down because he has no reason to. even with ashley in his face, his stoicism never wavers.[break][break]

"but i accept those terms."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 2:46:41 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
The taunt still worked, and Ashley couldn't be any more arrogantly happy to hear that. Even accepting these terms, wild as they are, was a showing of respect. "That right? You clearly care enough to agree." His smugness could be felt for miles, and as he crosses his arms, he nods.

"Couple of weeks from now then. I challenged you, so you name the venue. Just know. I am gonna win." His silver eyes share this overconfidence, as his balled-up fists rose up to provide a handshake. A solidification of their agreement. A gentleman's agreement.

He wasn't moving until Theo shook his hand. At his point, it was out of spite. The moment Theo would budge though? Ashley would let him leave.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 10:18:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

how long will ashley's smugness last, he wonders.[break][break]

"what do you mean?"[break][break]

he blinks, indifferent to the way he gestures at the beach behind them. it's open and empty enough that ashley should be able to get the idea. and if not, then theo's next few words might help.[break][break]

"we're fighting now."

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 6:29:10 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
How easy arrogance flutters when taken aback, and Ashley has to adjust himself, as he looks to the beach. "You're on, asshole." He says, though even he wasn't sure about it now. Sure, Reinhardt was strong, Bongo was resilient, but Pulse?

Pulse wasn't a fighter. Guess he should have thought about it before challenging Theo to a match, but he'd make up for it.

As he stands with hands at his side, he pulls out the first of his Pokeballs, spinning the grown Pokeball now, as he throws out his first. Starting strong. Bongo. The chimp beats the sand twice, looks to Ashley and nods. Ash smirks. He'd pull everything out to take Theo's ass down.

Because if he didn't, he was going to hate himself for it. No going back now. "Alright. Let's see your first."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 7:49:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

this will be a quick battle, no doubt.[break][break]

theo's first had been stood beside him the entire time. lurantis hops forward, long limbs striding before it lands firmly in the sand.[break][break]

"good luck."[break][break]

and with a click of his tongue, lurantis jumps to throw an X-SCISSOR.

mission![break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 1:10:29 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Good luck? Ashley scowls. This piece of shit... the Lurantis comes out, and with a click of its tongue, jumps to throw an X-Scissor, and Ashley realizes quickly what he's done to himself. He wasn't the kind to do battles. Out of practice! Bongo was too, but even so he'd fight.

Hindsight is 20-20.

"Bat it away with Wood Hammer, Bongo." The attack is twofold, as Bongo claps onto the bladed mantis arms with his small log WOOD HAMMER, but the damage is already done. The blades cut into Bongo, as the chimp cries out.

Ashley has made a huge mistake.

His eyes narrow, and gritted teeth both shot towards Theo. Ashley wasn't backing down. No way in hell. This asshole was getting justice, or he'd damn himself in that same ugliness. But he wasn't going to let Theo win.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,313 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
BORDERED
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 2:55:11 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

ashley may glare at theo but the underboss' gaze is fixed on the battle, never once straying. he knows it won't be long now until his lurantis comes out on top.[break][break]

the WOOD HAMMER connects, batting against the lurantis, but the grass-type is resilient enough to brace through the pain only to slash forward with another X-SCISSOR.[break][break]

regardless of whether it hits or not, lurantis uses the momentum to leap back, creating distance between the two before INGRAINING its legs into the earth.

mission![break]