awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Baby, You're A Firework! [VV]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 21:22:32 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The booms in the distance signal the beginning of the fireworks. Explosions appear in the sky and he gazes upward at the darkened sky that illuminates with vibrant bursts of color. Slateport really is a sight to behold.[break][break]
Toshiaki kneels down in the sand, toes scrunched at the ends of his sandals as he eagerly holds onto a sparkler. It shimmers in bright, glittery red as he awes at the sight. He looks up to his friend, then frowns like a disappointed kid would. [break][break]
“Hey! We were supposed to light ours at the same time.. Is yours a bust?”[break][break]
MISSION.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:59:40 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]firework flowers
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]slateport
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]She remembers being on this beach not too long ago, washing her hands in the ocean to rid herself of the bloodstains. It isn't the most pleasant memory that comes to mind but then again, when have her memories ever been pleasant?

The thought is almost enough for her to miss 's question, dull eyes looking to him as he watches with disappointment.

"No... I've just... never done this before." She mutters, lifting the sparkler up and twirling it between her fingers. "What even is the point of this...?"
[attr="class","hanatags"] || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 8:46:11 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

With the threat of a meteorite looming overhead, Toshiaki wanted to have as much fun as possible despite having faith that everything would be okay. That means spending as much time with his childhood friend as possible.[break][break]
She was the one familiarity in his life, after all.[break][break]
“Oh. I can light it for you then. Here.” [break][break]
He shuffles a little closer to her and takes it gently into his hands. “And I dunno. It’s just meant to be fun. Mum used to do this with me when I was really young, but who remembers that far back?”[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 6:54:56 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]There is no resistance as he takes the sparkler from her hands, only a shifting born of mild discomfort as he steps right into her comfort zone. But she's gotten better at resisting the temptation to simply pull away, learnt how to suppress that notion of fighting for her life if only to give Toshiaki a moment that he might be able to cherish forever.

His comment about his mom causes something to stir. Eventually, it dies out and leaves a simple hollowness that she barely bothers to interact with. She just can't relate, she can't quite understand how much those memories mean to him. And yet, for his sake, she tries her best to eek out even a fraction of what might have been her if she had a better childhood.

"It's... pretty, at the very least." Minor bits of interest should suffice in keeping this atmosphere, her usual dreariness put aside as she tries to put on a smile - Empty, broken, filled with minor bits of confusion mixed with hope? The ocean waves crash and meld with the gentle sizzling sounds of the sparkler, the glowing flower reflected in her golden eyes. "I think I'd prefer this over loud fireworks."
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 6:38:27 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Like a burst of flame born in a pool of honey her eyes glow, and Toshiaki cannot help but focus his attention on her rather than the sparklers in hand. [break][break]
“Yeah, it’s beautiful.” He smiles as his starts to gradually lose strength, though he doesn’t seem to mind… “It’s like having a little star in your hands. Or at least, that’s what I used to say.” [break][break]
The scent of the ocean combined with her company puts him at ease. They’re like polar opposites of one another and still, they manage to get along. For that, he’s grateful.[break][break]
Then, he grins. “Oh! Anyway. My uncle let me buy a bunch of sparklers. Same with sky rockets!" A pause. Oh. “Usually it starts with a little pop, but if that’ll bother you I can always try that one by myself later.”[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 10:59:18 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]"They burn out so quickly... Are you just supposed to watch it until it ends?"

Perhaps, she doesn't notice the way his eyes are on her instead of the sparklers. Perhaps, she chooses not to notice, lest she start questioning if she has something on her face.

It climbs higher and higher, the little star nearly touching her fingers when it finally burns out. But never once does she flinch, even as the gentle wisps of smoke snake around her hand.

"That's a rather calm end compared to something that supposedly explodes thousands of light years away... Still, don't burn your hand."

Pulling the bucket of water that they'd brought along, she places the sparkler in and listens to the hiss. The heat is bearable but not something that she'd choose to keep around if given the chance. And she readily holds her hand out to take his sparkler, if he ever chooses to give it.

"And uhm - well, I don't mind... just... don't hurt yourself. You know how to light them safely, right...?"
𝄞

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">