twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 9:03:46 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you know, in galar we used to end the night with a jager bomb. i think it's kinda like a tradition over there."[break][break]

not really. it was just something danny's friends made up to get him to continue drinking after the rush of caffeine. he hasn't quite realized that yet, perhaps too trusting of people.[break][break]

by now, he's drunk, and while it's still not enough for his speech to slur, it is enough for him to get over certain inhibitions. it's why he's leaning as close as he is or smiling as wide as he is.[break][break]

"let's do one. right now."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-whiscash"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 15:25:25 GMT
nina larson Avatar
”oh, really?” ’gross,’ she might’ve said—if she were sober, but she was far from it. instead, she agreed wholeheartedly. they were on a mission, now.

”okay.”

leaning over the bar, she flashed a grin at the bartender until he came over.

”hi.” her eyes were as bright as her teeth. “two jager bombs, please.”

the bartender nodded affirmatively, spinning on his heel to go and fetch a can of battery acid. Moments later, two shots and two half-full glasses were set in front of them, awaiting their assemblage.

nina picked up her shot, and her grin was turned onto danny, waiting for him to join her before dropping it in and downing it as quickly as she could manage.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 11:25:03 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

a can of battery acid is a good way to describe it. danny's done many jager bombs in his life but this is definitely among his top three experiences.[break][break]

"let's do this."[break][break]

down in one?[break][break]

kinda. he does choke just a little but he manages to down the rest, finishing shortly after she does.[break][break]

when he places the glass back down, he's all smiling as he laughs.[break][break]

"holy. that was bad. good? both."

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 11:51:12 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nina had not done many jager bombs, and this one sucked just as much as the last. still, she downed it without more than a small flinch. a look of disgust was passed towards danny after.

bad. good? both?

”no, that was bad,” she laughed, grin tearing through her grimace.

how many drinks had that been? it occurred to her that they’d been here now for longer than work had even taken them earlier that evening.

”danny, we’ve been here for, like, hours...” her eyes scanned other patrons before snapping back to him.

”we should go do something.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:29:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

he laughs, conceding.[break][break]

"yeah, you're right."[break][break]

danny stopped counting after his third drink, if he's being honest. he's so used to just drinking beer that introducing other liquor has hit him harder than he expected. but it's not like he's complaining.[break][break]

at her suggestion, he also scans the other patrons for a moment, recognizing a number of them just because they've been here that long.[break][break]

"drunk surfing isn't really the best idea..."[break][break]

a chuckle escapes him as his gaze falls back on her.[break][break]

"what do you wanna do?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 18:07:51 GMT
nina larson Avatar
drunk surfing was definitely a no-go, but that didn’t totally rule out the beach. the beach was always a good idea, but she wasn’t convinced yet.

”hm…” she hummed in thought, reaching into her bag for cash. ”i dunno…”

pulling out enough to cover their drinks and a tip, she placed it on the bar, and then slid out of her seat.

”let’s go for a walk. we’ll figure it out on the way.”

grinning, she held out her hand to lead him towards nowhere in particular. 

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 7:58:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny would've countered and offered to pay but his mind is elsewhere at the moment, wandering along the possible paths this night would take them.[break][break]

her hand pulls him back. he reaches out, sliding his hand into hers before being led to nowhere in particular.[break][break]

they find themselves on the beach; cool sands shifting underneath their weight as they stroll along with nothing around them but each other. the waves lap, cascading to break the silence in the air.[break][break]

"so," he starts, looking over. "any ideas yet?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 12:14:33 GMT
nina larson Avatar
her fingers slipped easily into his, pulling him along. once out in the night air, her arm swung with a little exaggeration.

the stars were pretty, their glow radiating on his spirit. she hadn’t been on this level in a while. maybe not since the last night out with jessie—but fun times with the gang were rarer since nico’s passing.

unlacing hands with him, she took off her shoes to go her own pace in the sand.

”hm…” she considered. ”well, we all might die soon, right?” there was a casualness to it came with being in hoenn, at this point.

”do you have a bucketlist?”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 16:58:02 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

her pace is slightly slower than his, so he inches ahead, happy to do so. he swings his arms, stretching them as he peers up at the stars, then back at her.[break][break]

his entire body turns, greeting her with his bright energy, spirit, and smile despite the fact that they just very well might die soon.[break][break]

"tragic, but you're right."[break][break]

a bucketlist? he thinks for a moment only to come to the conclusion that he has lived a very privileged life so far.[break][break]

"you know, i've honestly done most things on mine, but i guess i can think of one or two i haven't."[break][break]

gathering the courage, he clears his throat, gaze drifting away to the waters for a moment before finding hers again.[break][break]

"have you ever gone skinny dipping?"

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 9:18:02 GMT
nina larson Avatar
perhaps darkly, nina shrugged. maybe she’d come to terms with it, maybe she didn’t take it seriously, or maybe she trusted that someone else would fix it. mostly, she pushed it to the back of her mind—which she was pretty good at, apparently, until she was drunk, and it became a reason to do something fun.

there were plenty of things on nina’s bucketlist still, but none obtainable within the barrier that surrounded them. but she had gone skinny dipping plenty of times.

”yeah,” she responded with a look as though it were obvious. ”you haven’t?”

her smile was warmed by alcohol in a way that hadn't let up, but it shifted more to one corner. very mischievous, as she tried to hold his gaze. 

”do you want to go skinny dipping with me?”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 9:29:33 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

his cheeks flush under the weight of her gaze. he shakes his head, his response coming out softer than he intends.[break][break]

"i haven't."[break][break]

and he's about to ask her to, really, but she beats him to the punch, saving him. much to his surprise, his gaze holds, and it's with a smile that he nods.[break][break]

"yes, please."

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:30:23 GMT
nina larson Avatar
danny was maybe lucky it was too dark to see the blush on his face, but nina still homed in on the way his voice dropped to such a soft volume. considering the deep-voiced, confident air she’d seen him carry on missions, this was too good not to eat up.

please.

her smile matched his, although she was grinning much more widely on the inside. how polite of him.

”okay. you first then.”

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:38:20 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

you first.[break][break]

shit. fuck.[break][break]

"okay," he echoes.[break][break]

empowered by liquid courage, danny reaches up to tug at his shirt, quick to shrug it off. his shoulders, slightly red, look slightly burnt by the sun. he balls up his shirt, then tosses it off to the side.[break][break]

"you can join me, you know."[break][break]

just so he isn't the only one undressing.

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
688 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 10:58:09 GMT
nina larson Avatar
he was right, but it was fun witnessing this new side of danny. maybe if he hadn't gone with please, she would have spared him this behavior.

with a roll of her eyes, she responded, fine. you just look cute when you’re nervous.”

heading off towards the edge of the water, she pulled off her shirt and threw it over to dry sand. pants came off next, and then the rest, without a beat of hesitation. she then waded in until periwinkle stands were floating across the dark surface.

for now, she gave him the privacy of now turning around.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
INHIBITIONS
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 7:03:37 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'm not—"[break][break]

nervous? he pauses, then sighs.[break][break]

"yeah, i guess i kinda am."[break][break]

even more so after seeing how easily she undresses only to head into the water without a single care in the world. he admires that about her.[break][break]

so, he follows after her, hastily taking off his pants and everything else before joining her in the water. he sinks in, feeling the water come up to his chest.[break][break]

"how did you do that so easily?"