snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 23:49:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]rustboro...

it's been a while, hasn't it?

the site of their interdimensional transgressions. the place where she came back to consciousness, a flurry of pink pokemon stopping the bleeding along her back.

her skin wants to crawl off bone just by being here.

and yet, there's a purpose to this trip.

reports of disturbances beneath the city bring the league's scientist to investigate. something seems... off. every analysis points to a ripple in space.

if she didn't know better, she'd say it was the beginning of an attack. that's not her realm of expertise but she can't shake the ominous feeling of something bad about to occur.

he'll find her in the depths of the earth, several feet beneath rustboro's busy streets. he'll find her staring into the gates of a watery hell, body trembling over the thought of what will be staring back.

sealing mission

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 23:57:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

MISSING PIECE TO AN IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLE

“THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE PALKIA,” is an apt description of their surroundings.

where she trembles, he remains absolute. despite their difference, they still work for the same world. at least, that’s the benefit of the doubt he instills on his still-colleague as they look to rectify a dimensional wrong.

yet, despite their partnership, fernando remains behind her. not to use her as a meat shield but instead to supervise. for he cannot allow her to sabotage them once more. should she prove a threat, he has the grounds to eliminate her. all he has to do is make sure no one finds out.

not a pressing issue considering their current dilemma.

what comes out is simple pokemon. hostile, frenzied, but not an impossible task considering the recent SPACE-TIME DISTORTIONS.

the call for a “GLARE” serves as both the first offense and their greatest defense.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:17:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he can't be serious, right?

a glare of her own turns on him, eyes narrowed in irritation.

whatever's happening right now, in this dimensional plane, is no laughing matter. not to her, anyway.

besides, her first thought hadn't even been palkia...

it had been a watery saw and blood.

something breaches through the gates and her head whips back around. despite herself, she takes a step back. closer to protection, closer to him.

her golurk slips into shadows quickly, fully prepared to strike. glare holds the pokemon in place but a low, shuddering howl escapes it. and in its frenzy, it snarls.

"this isn't a distortion."

it lacks the chaos...

"i thought the rift had been closed?"

behind the paralyzed pokemon, another emerges and fast. her golurk slips out of shadows to knock it out with phantom force before it can snarl its way to her.

sealing mission

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:38:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

“THEY’RE COPYING US,” fernando reveals. “invading,” if reports are to be believed. for this is not the first time they’ve breached their world. it almost reminds him of the ULTRA SPACE WAR. the soft lull that preluded their actual war front.

battle routine set!

the zygarde perks up, face down, ass up. it springs to action when he gives it the command.

execute!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 0:48:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her face twists into a scowl.

fucking copycats...

"great," she hisses. her golurk rumbles a warning before slipping back into the darkness.

more. there's more coming.

fernando begins his routine. he sets it...

and it fades into background noise.

a sensation of paranoia, desolation, ruin, abandonment… it rushes in without warning in the form of memories.

words from spear pillar come in whispers. it tickles the mind and leaves her distracted, an open target.

an invading pokemon lunges for her thigh while her golurk takes care of the ones at the gates. the frenzied pokemon is held at bay for a moment, knocked off course by a curious aura sphere from an undisclosed location...

sealing mission

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 11:22:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

AN OPEN TARGET is not one he’s concerned about. for he cannot be on both offense and defense. her own safety is paramount to her firstly. after all, had she not put the onus on him for coming out unscathed time and time again?

his reaction catches the attack too late to intervene but not late enough to miss the AURA SPHERE that dissuades her aggressor.

look alive,” he commandeers, forcing his zygarde to switch targets to her aid.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 15:01:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the telltale mewling of a certain fetal-esque pink cat snaps her back to attention more than fernando’s command.

and honestly, what does look alive even mean? how can one look more alive in a single moment than they already are?

she frowns, eyes darting toward him. she hates saying it, especially to him but…

”i’m sorry.”

she doesn’t disclose the rest of the concept. instead, she focuses on the onslaught of more frenzied bodies rushing toward them. her golurk swings on those it can reach, ignoring the sound of cracking bones beneath a hulking hand. mew chooses to stick closer to illeana herself, perching itself on her shoulders to fire off more aura spheres when pokemon break through the defenses of the golurk and zygarde.

sealing mission

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 8:53:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

THERE IS NO RECOGNITION OF HER APOLOGY. not here on the battlefield. instead, he words waft past his honed concentration. a steel gaze that watches the ping pong of attacks from both sides.

LAND’S WRATH!

the call to bury them in rubble catches them by surprise. green energy bubbles underground, snaking across the field, until it implode underneath them. even those that attempt to evade find that their footing works against them. after all, this earth is not theirs. it’s only natural it favors the home team.

their opposition proves too much for the invaders. looks of retreat seem to ooze from their actions as the battle starts to dwindle.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 20:44:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he forces a retreat without so much as breaking a sweat.

somehow, it's almost impressive.

she observes him with muted eyes, with a quickness to the way they stray soon after.

her golurk stills as the bodies begin to shuffle back toward the portal. there's an oddness to the way it stands, however... as if it's not quite willing to give up its position.

after a few moments, she understands why.

"impressive."

the voice, so close to her own, easily summons a scowl to her expression.

"lovely."

her skin wants to crawl off bone well before she even sees her sea hoennian doppelganger.

sealing mission

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 9:59:57 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

“AH,” he says with welcome recognition. “it’s you.

the zygarde serves as a buffer between them. the way its head stays low means its ready to move. anticipating. just short of full on aggression.

if you see your fernando, i have something for him,” he calls out, none too concerned.

the BIRD OF HERMES is my name. eat my wings to KEEP ME TAME.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 16:49:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]while illeana, herself, stays quiet...

fernando speaks to her doppelganger with a familiarity she loathes. something about it feels wrong, uncomfortable, envious.

sea illeana flashes a smile of sharpened teeth.

"stone's a bit busy but i'll occupy his time enough to pass the message along."

somehow, the watery saw at the sea hoennian's side seems less threatening in this light.

and illeana braces for something anyway, paranoia creeping through the body like a parasite.

"now, if you don't mind..."

tension lingers well before the statement falls, building beneath two sides of the same coin.

"i have some unfinished business with your friend."

the scowl illeana wears is mirrored even after the sea hoennian woman begins the slow stalk toward her.

sealing mission

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 20:36:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

“ZYGARDE,” fernando slips in right underneath sea illeana’s warning. “engage!

wild GRASS KNOTS start to sprout from underneath. they blossom with greedy reach. looking to entangle whatever they touch as they distance between them becomes a minefield of wriggling vines.

do better than our counterpart here and make yourself useful, reyes. stone will be quite unhappy if you reach him too late.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 20:51:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her eyes dart toward him in warning, in anger.

what a dick.

her counterpart seems more amused than before, as if the concept of being better than her is an honor.

it infuriates the scientist to no end.

"i'm useful," she grumbles beneath her breath.

and perhaps that's what makes her take the first move, that incessant need to prove herself to him.

she lunges despite grassy knots wriggling across the field. beneath her skirt, strapped to the thigh, a small knife shines with nearby light from the dimensional rift. it's a warning, perhaps. for fernando or for her counterpart... it's left to be determined.

"feisty!"

her counterpart laughs, shifting forward to meet the scientist head on.

"not satisfied with your girl anymore, stone? a pity but expected."

they clash with the sound of watery laughter echoing out of sea illeana's throat. it seems fated, perhaps, to meet again in these circumstances.

she keeps talking, eyes drifting to fernando as if the scientist isn't worth her full attention. and maybe, she's not.

"unhappy? you know, he's usually quite excited to see me... seems some things aren't parallels after all."

the sea hoennian woman drives the point home with a swipe of her water saw, slicing through grassy knots to catch illeana's shin. the scientist yelps and blood drips slow to stain the vines beneath their feet. the knife is tugged out of its holster in blinding anger...

sealing mission

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,949 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
jigsaw
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 20:58:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

JIGSAW

“OH?”

fernando smiles as the reyes clash. up close, in a melee exchange, puts them right where he wants them. where he had planned.

checkmate.

GRASS KNOTS coil around them as they rip past and focus on one another. by themselves, the loose vines aren’t enough to bind someone dead set on breaking free. they may trip but they do little to bind. no one would leave them long enough to sufficiently wrap around them.

which is why he wants both of them close to one another. a sharp GLARE from his zygarde should be enough to stop them in their tracks. that should be all the assistance needed for the GRASS KNOTS to extend their reach.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,213 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
jigsaw
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 21:10:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]glare takes hold quickly and she's reminded of cyberchase, of the way he stopped her impulsive decisions then in the same manner...

irritating.

"fernando."

she can't even turn her head but the narrowed glare she wears is meant for him.

"let us go."

her counterpart laughs. even as slow moving vines rise up, there's amusement to be found in this.

"why? so i can finish what i started?"

defeat. one illeana still standing... it's fated, even without a meteor looming overhead.

she ignores her counterpart enough to address fernando further. there's a sharpness to her tone, as if she's trying to intimidate the very man that is immovable.

"stay out of this."

sealing mission

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">